[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1596869751570.jpg (257 KB, 640x640)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
I've been trying to track down a specific track that came as part of the collector's edition for ffxii tza. It was a military band arrangement of the empire theme and I was very fond of it. However, it seems to have been removed from youtube. The FF wiki which usually hosts snippets of various pieces of music and has a page for the empire theme specifically is also lacking anything on the special arrangement. I went and did some digging into the limited edition CD contents and it seems like that arrangement alongside everything from CD 2 has been wiped off of both youtube and spotify. I've tried checking the composer's personal records on both sites and it seems like there are tracks missing from there too. specifically 100, 101, and 102 of CD 1. These are the last 3 tracks of CD 1. I want some help finding the tracks on CD 2 and 100 - 102 of CD 1.
>>
>>1456395
https://mega.nz/file/e9M0RTQa#7_V3ZqP8enaJ8PM0pLn_9kE7SMmmon2ZKdRY3XKj18w
go to /g/ and read the op for /ptg/, free yourself from being streaming service cattle and having your favorite music taken away from you randomly

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.