[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_9596.jpg (1.14 MB, 2226x1253)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
Hey anons, i have a selfish request. This is an exterior design of a house I plan to build.
Without changing the proportions too much is there any way you could make it look more cool and aesthetic?
Im not sure what but i feel like something is missing from it looking very cool, rich and futuristic.

I hope this is the place to ask.
Thanks in advance my Nwords

Note:can change anything, colours, railings, even the windows to an extent etc. the big windows are North-west facing
>>
>>1456406
Replace the black cars with supercars, also paste some half naked women on the deck
>>
>>1456442
Not a terrible idea anon, if it were up to me irl i would also have apu and pepe in there
>>
File: file.png (731 KB, 1041x606)
731 KB
731 KB PNG
>>1456406
Add some trees to the outside.
Also the circled part looks kinda empty, I'd either put another window there, or make these double stripes go all the way to the ground.
>>
>>1456494
Hey thanks anon, ill try to add some outside lamps there and a few bushes at the bottom!
>>
1. Landscaping: trees, shrubs etc.
2. Vary texture use. Some accent pieces of wood, ornamental metalwork, or even different concrete finishes will add visual interest.
3. Experiment with partially obscuring the windows from certain angles using trellis or sculpture. Give the impression that the interior is worth protecting from prying eyes
>>
File: file.png (142 KB, 350x305)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
>>1456501
By the way, I thought a bit, and adding a backdoor with a lamp above it and stairs to the the upper level, see pic, would make this place extra comfy. If I were living in such a house I'd put a rocker chair near the door and hang out there every evening.
>>
>>1456494
>the circled part looks kinda empty
That's where the heat pump, electrical meter, and cable TV box is going.
>>
but where's the SHED?
>>
>>1456522
The idea is you can go through the window so not sure if a door there is necessary. Could od the stairs tho
>>1456564
Kek, not included in image

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.