[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

YouTube maybe 9-13 years ago. AMV/MAD had clips from the Disappearance of Haruhi movie. This video also had a ton of views, I didn’t think finding the song based off my shitty romanji memory would fail.

If you know this Japanese song, reading my shitty romanji with the cliff notes may make you recognize the song I’m trying to find

First two syllables of the song start before the first full count of 4/4 (think how the singer starts singing like one or two words then the song really starts)

“Haa ruu kuu kako yuu oou something something something”
>(ends with u or o sound for rhyme scheme)
>gentle piano enters the song starts to get stronger
“Okashii something something something mai/(nai) modoru”
>string instruments/violent slowly come in
“Hanabi awashii/(ayashii) something something ri kage”

“Uso was tai noo shita deee (pause)”

kiiiiii tto mama- (singer pause)”

>after kitto mama, drum set and guitar crash in, Song picks up pace, singer backs off and guitar and drum base have a short solo before singer comes back for main song

>I won’t even bother trying to come up with the romanji I can’t remember but here’s the hook of the song from what I can remember, the part that they repeat 2 or 3 times in the song that everyone knows a song by

“Something wakeru (pause), Something, bakeru (pause)”

“something something hoshi ga”

“Kawaru, kawaru”
>or mawaru, mawaru?

“Something something ka(ga)”

“Saa ii”

“tei saitei something something akage”

“Something something something something something something naka de”

Later on she maybe says zutto mama
>>
File: INEEDMOMMYSMILKANDANAP.png (1.39 MB, 1920x1080)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
Edit: Beginning of the post should’ve said
>I’m trying to find the song I saw in a MAD/AMV on YouTube-
And then the rest is correct
>>
>>1456642
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkUAbS9MG3E
>>
>>1456653
Oh the slow part is only in the extended version https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtbUv8J_fsY
>>
File: Ascended Medium.png (603 KB, 640x458)
603 KB
603 KB PNG
>>1456653
You absolute fucking God on earth
I love you
May you find the meaning of life, Love it, And pass it on to those who you cherish
May you find meaning and loving others and may you find meaning and being loved
Anon, You will forever be appreciated
Thank you for recognizing my shitty romanji memory sitting in my head for 10 ish years
>>
File: IMG_9611 Large.jpg (236 KB, 1280x720)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
>>1456654
Anon
I fucking love you as well. You’re a God
>>
>>1456657
Both replies were me (getting rid of poster numbers were a mistake)
Have another by the same artist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bibh11GkfS4
>>
>>1456659
Thank you very much anon. I truly searched as far as wide as I possibly could on my own but you saved me swiftly
Which part of my shitty romanji made you recognize the song?
>>
>>1456670
The way you stretched the "haa ruu" caught my attention
The rest of the romaji were all wrong but were close enough when you read them out. The description of the instruments helped too
>>
>>1456672
Thanks a lot man so much appreciated
Yeah, I haven’t heard that song since like a long time ago and I knew the Romanji Would be bad, but I was just hoping and praying somebody would recognize my babbling lol

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.