[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I remember seeing a photo on /lit/ a few years ago consisting of around a dozen by a dozen books laid out on the floor in a grid pattern. The covers of the books had been photoshopped to instead be those of highly controversial or otherwise meme adjacent titles.
Tried searching for awhile but haven't been able to find what I'm looking for. Pic related is similar but obviously not an edit and much smaller.

Some of the titles I seem to remember are:
>the communist manifesto
>the unabomber manifesto
>mein kampf
>lolita
>120 days of sodom
>infinite jest
>the bible
>the quran
>the turner diaries
>ten little niggers
>my lesbian experience with loneliness
>bohemnian archive in japanese red
>toradora
>goosebumps
>>
>>1457006
yeah i know the one you're referring to. try looking up "/lit/ humor thread" in the archive and scrolling through

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.