[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: iphonese.jpg (22 KB, 336x295)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
Around 40 minutes ago I was recording a 20 minute video but I had to go so I stopped recording and started another 5 minute long recording and then I got an error stating that I had run out of storage. I had put the 20 minute long video in one of those apps that can store anything in your photos app that you don’t want to be there and then deleted it from my photos app and then permanently deleted it through the “deleted” section. After that I tried uploading the 5 minute recording (that ended abruptly because of the storage error) to the same app that I did with the 20 minute one but it simply didn’t go through. I then tried uploading it privately to YouTube but that never worked either as the upload time would only keep rising or stay stagnant. I decided it wasn’t worth the stress so I just deleted the 5 minute recording as well. A while later I tried changing my profile picture on Instagram but I got an error saying the photo couldn’t be selected (I have already used the same photo as my profile picture before). After that I tried sending a friend on discord an image but it turned into a gray image that stayed loading a quarter of the way through and then I tried doing it again and got a straight up error. I’m worried I’ll never be able to do something with my images or photos again. Could someone please help me? I’ve already tried restarting my phone and I can’t find anything on this issue.

TLDR: Ran out of storage while recording videos on my Iphone SE, now I can't submit any photos to anything before the error such as sending them to anyone anywhere or using them as profile pictures, nothing.
>>
well then just delete some shit to free up space
you can even ask siri how to do that
>>
File: 1702351532768067.png (132 KB, 1200x630)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
>hehe, whoopsie
>>
>>1457049
you got lucky, on ios >11 running out of storage can bootloop you, and since you cant just mount it as a usb drive you're forced to wipe AND update

simply delete some more shit btw, apps especially

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.