[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 00-teddy-payne.jpg (209 KB, 400x628)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
I'm looking for a copy of a song Ty Templton recorded as / by his character Teddy Payne.

Even Teddy Bears have the Right to the Blues.
The B-side was Alan Moore's Sinister Ducks.
(It's on Youtube)
>>
can you link the yt upload? i've tried looking for it but no luck, hoping i can get some metadata from it.
>>
>>1457473

Here you go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGL8Fx6SOjg&ab_channel=DocteurDePeste

https://www.discogs.com/release/9605114-Teddy-Payne-The-Bluebears-And-The-Sinister-Ducks-Right-To-The-Blues-March-Of-The-Sinister-Ducks
>>
>>1457575
oh i'm sorry, i misinterpreted that as you saying "right to the blues" was on yt, i found the sinister ducks upload. i checked all the usual places and couldn't find anything of right to the blues, only flexidiscs for sale, i assume nobody has ripped it.
>>
>>1457579

I actually have the flexidisk somewhere myself.
the WHERE is the big question
Which is why I'm asking.

Also tried Soulseek with no results.
>>
>>1457595
yeah i checked soulseek too, pretty obscure shit, best of luck with finding the flexidisc, you should try ripping + posting it if you find it.
>>
>>1457680

I have no idea how I would copy it off the disk..
(or where it is) but I would really like to hear it again.
>>
>>1457702
do you have a vinyl record player? flexidiscs are playable through standard vinyl record players. you can rip them by finding a vinyl record player with 3.5mm out and connecting it to a line in port on your pc, then recording with audacity or whatever audio software you use.
>>
>>1457704
Unfortunately I don't have a turntable any more.
- and the one I owned definitely could not interface with a computer.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.