[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: TOR (example).png (40 KB, 512x512)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
I don't know too much of them. TOR is the unique I know of this kind.
>>
>>1457511
tor is the only 1 worth your time. make sure to disable javascript. you can also look in to i2p. anything else is just kinda psuedoprivate.
>>
>>1457515
Thanks. Can I ask, what do you mean by "disable JavaScript," where is that?
>>
>>1457543
javascript is the language which most websites nowadays use for interactive content. it's also a massive security hole.

open tor, type about:preferences in the url bar, select the privacy & security tab, scroll down to the security tab, select safest
>>
>>1457551
Thanks, I did it.
>>
File: browser.jpg (210 KB, 900x900)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>1457515
Honestly this, especially for I2P, however, good luck not getting spit back by some clearnet sites.
If you still want to cope with the pseudo private, there are Pale Moon (very low consumption and struggles with huge JavaScript loads) and Librewolf.
Also: https://digdeeper.club/articles/browsers.xhtml
>>
>>1457511
desu you are going to have a difficult time actually getting much value from a privacy browser if you don't understand how it works.
I would recommend watching some educational videos on how onion routing works and about javascript and canvas fingerprinting.

cookies are the biggest privacy problem for a regular user if you aren't doing anything controversial, so read up on that too.
>>
>>1457511
you know 80% of the exit nodes on tor are cia riiight? youd be better off booting an anon or immutable distro.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.