[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I swear my PC didn't used to do this when it was new. it would just download continuously without stopping to patch or whatever, a 32 gb game like this would take like 10 mins to install. is it just the amount of shit on my hard drive slowing it down? or something gone bad
>>
>>1458026
I don't know but have the same problem sometimes. Steam might just be shitty software. They update it all the time. My SSD is near its limit though, might have something to do with it.
>>
>>1458026
If it only happens with that one game, don't worry about it. Sometimes it's to do with how the files are structured. NTFS fucking hates it when you download/copy tons of little files. That said, it does also slow down if the drive is fuller. If you're at like, 85%+ full then that'll be cucking you pretty hard.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.