[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: OIP.jpg (23 KB, 474x266)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
Hoping to get some help tracking down a video

It starts with a streamer playing Street Fighter 6, it's DeeJay v Marisa.
In the chat, someone (I think his name was something like "Vinegar_" but I could be wrong) is saying that DeeJay is carried. The DeeJay player (also in chat) says that he'd beat him with his 1 week (or 1 day) Rashid.
The other chatter agrees to face off with him to do a first to 5.
The Ryu player is phenomenal and smokes the Rashid player, much to the shock of the streamer and chat for being a rando. At some point he says that he doesn't even play the game which people are like.. "Man is taking a break from Minecraft"
After going 4-0, the Ryu leaves, saying it's not worth his time and the chat calls him out on not finishing the set.
He comes back some time after to challenge the same guy who plays Juri and gets washed again - this time he leaves after 3 games.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.