[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (195 KB, 620x332)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
I need some help regarding the Corpse Party games. I don't want to look them up because I want to avoid spoilers.

I have played the first 2 games, and Book of Shadows had a requirement where you had to have a completed save file to unlock the last chapter. Do the other games have anything like this too? I think I have 3 games left, these are all of them in order:
>Corpse Party Blood Covered (I played the original PC version, not the remake)
>Book of Shadows
>Sachiko's Hysteric Birthday Bash
>Blood Drive
>Corpse Party 2 - Dead Patient

Do I need a save file from any other game for the latter 3?
>>
>>1469868
>where you had to have a completed save
I mean a completed save file FROM THE PREVIOUS GAME (Blood Covered)
>>
bumo
>>
bump
>>
>>1469868
unironically go to reddit to have your question answered, since you're asking something very specific about a niche series, or go to /v/, though they're not gonna be as helpful
>>
>>1469868
No I don't think so. T. Played Corpse party, Book of Shadows and Blood drive.
>>
>>1470742
Yeah maybe I'll ask it in a v thread if there's one. It's a pretty popular series though, so I'm sure there'll be someone who knows eventually.
>>1470801
Thanks, that's good news. I only need to find out the sachiko vn and dead patient now.
>>
bumo
>>
bump
>>
Bump
>>
>>1469868
Don't know the answer to that question but Dead Patient only has the first chapter and then was abandoned over a decade ago so don't worry about it for that one, it's not even worth playing.
>>
>>1471953
Ah, I see, in that case, I'm pretty sure Dead Patient doesn't have this mechanic.

I hope Darkness Distortion doesn't pull something like this. Wait, first and foremost, I hope it comes out at all.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.