[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Did firefox add new shortcuts or something? I have my mouse thumb buttons bound to Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Tab and they're constantlly moving forward and back pages now.
>>
File: Doram Tama_.png (1.22 MB, 960x1284)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>>1471974
My logitech M720 mouse semi-randomly scrolls pages if I set the scroll wheel to smoth scrolling. The mouse has a button to allow detent rolling or smooth rolling of the wheel. Apparently, without detents, it's possible to roll that wheel to a position where it is between two sensing positions, thus the gets signals up or down at random, thus causing the forward or backward motion of the webpage.

But your problem is with the extra thumb buttons. Run your mouse software again and add the specific program Firefox to the list of programs you can customize your mouse buttons for. Then set your mouse buttons for that program. If that doesn't work, then disable those buttons for the general desktop (no functions assigned to either button) and only set it specifically for Firefox.
>>
>>1471978
Thanks. I'm not sure why it started doing that. I had the command on desktop but it had worked without adding firefox to the list of apps until today.
>>
>>1471974
What is your request
>>
>>1472083
Probe the changelog for OP and tell them whether Mozilla has added new shortcuts
>>
>>1471974
Check settings under General > Tabs.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.