[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Untitled.png (124 KB, 524x526)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
How to smoothen/enhance this image? I needed sharp, smooth lines.
I tried using many Gimp tutorials, but none showed good results. I tried to vectorize, but the edges were crooked. I also tried many AI websites, but none showed satisfactory results. At some point I even tried editing it manually, pixel by pixel, but I couldn't get the edges' gradient right.
It can be a black and white image of it, if it helps somehow (but I'll color it again using Gimp) . Thanks in advance.
>>
File: patterncleaned_oiled.png (92 KB, 524x526)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>1472166
The best I know how to do it without simply redrawing it in a tool like gfig is
>select white with the magic wand
>select -> grow by 1px
>filters -> blur -> gaussian blur with a moderately low number (i think I did 7 for this one)
>filters -> enhance -> unsharp mask, fiddle with the radius and amount until it looks clean
It does create a bit of an edge which you'll see if you repeat the steps, but it can be gotten rid of
>filters -> artistic -> oilify with a radius of not too high and not too low. I used 8.
Then I cut out a circle around the middle dots and put the original image underneath so they're unaltered. The process kind of melts them into one another, but makes the rest of the picture look good and i figure they're pretty good anyway.
That's as good as I know how to get
>>
File: patterncleaned.png (161 KB, 524x526)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
>>1472184
Here's the pre-oiled one. It's a bit fatter and has the edge that forms.
>>
>>1472184
>>1472185
thanks!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.