[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What's the world record for the skydiver with more confirmed jumps?

I ask because I saw someone online claim that he's done it over 1000 times, and I'm sure that's BS. I bet the record isn't near that.
>>
>>1472502
>What's the world record for the skydiver with more confirmed jumps?
Do you mean Guinness' more than 10, more than 100, or more than 500 record?
>>
>>1472505
I don't know if Guinness' has a record of this, or if the military has a separate one and they're all categorized separately, but I just think whomever claims to have jumped over 1000 times is full of it, so I want to know what the absolute top skydiver (in terms of number of jumps) is and what's his number of jumps, and if it's under 1000 then I'll know for sure the person is talking rubbish.

This is the guy, by the way:
https://youtube.com/shorts/JDxwY6RZ_SQ?si=gjSC2aKoje_kvEsX

He also claims to have built stone houses, roofing and wiring and everything, and to have been in multiple firefights like a badass cowboy.
>>
Turbo nigger OP. Just google it you fucking waste of space.
>>
>>1472508
>Just google it
I did, and got nothing.
The only records I found are restated to height.
>>
My older brother had 4800 jumps totaling somewhere like 24 hours in freefall. We attended a nationals where some old dude in his 80's celebrated his 10.000th jump. 1000 is like a B licence rating. The U.S. Golden knights would have some records of their team members. all jumpers keep a journal.
>>
File: Die Hard 2.png (705 KB, 533x800)
705 KB
705 KB PNG
Don Kellner holds the record for the most parachute jumps up to 2021, with a total of 46,355 jumps. He made his last eight skydives on May 1, 2021, in Hazleton, Pennsylvania, before his death from cancer on the following July 22, aged 85.[42][43]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.