[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 8bb65nw77yp91.jpg (162 KB, 780x1098)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
i've been reading Boy's Abyss (light spoilers if you arent, but almost everything im saying is in the first 15 chapters) and at almost every turn i've been rooting for Yuri. i'd like to find more anime/manga, i'm even fine with light and visual novels, with a character like her.
for those who havent read, shibasawa is a manipulator and groomer who is doing everything in her power to make the main character hers. i'm not looking for a makima-type character because her motivations are not out of love. only other character i can think of that's somewhat close to her is esdeath. i'm not sure if this is considered 'yandere' but if it is i guess i'm looking for that too.
preferably the girl would end up with him and there wouldn't be a harem at all.
tl;dr: im looking for japanese media with a female who is manipulative (maybe abusive) to get the guy.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.