[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

All kidding aside, are there any actual god-tier western animated series? I've already watched some of pic related + newer stuff like Arcane and while I like some of them like Batman TAS and Samurai Jack, none of them are god-tier when compared to my best of the best favorite anime.
>>
>>1473559
>are there any actual god-tier western animated series?
These are some of my favorite western cartoons:
Ben 10 (the 2005 one not the reboot) till Omniverse
Generator Rex
Transformers Prime
Regular Show
Gravity Falls
Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008)
Super Monkey Team
>none of them are god-tier when compared to my best of the best favorite anime.
well what kind of anime do you like then?
>>
>>1473559
IMHO The Venture Bros is probably the best The West has produced, but it isn't for everyone, especially younger generations.
>>
>>1473559
Your not going to find something that matches up with anime. Most cartoons were not based on some written source material. Also the production costs for most anime series dwarves the cost for most western cartoon productions. I think most anime is made at a loss hoping they make their money back in merch sales and brand deals. So, there is more on the line to only push anime they know will be a success.
>>
>>1473566
>well what kind of anime do you like then?
UC Gundam, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Ojamajo Doremi, Kino No Tabi and uuuuuh that's it for now as far as titles that actually stuck with me for many years.
I'm more of a manga reader in general though, and some of my favorite series are Battle Angel Alita, JoJo, Shaman King, FullMetal Alchemist, Please Save My Earth, Nausicaa Of The Valley Of The Wind, etc.
>>
>>1473569
To many weird circumcision jokes.
>>
>>1473559
>pic related
Aeon Flux
Try Dofus? Intro here: >>>/wsg/5609377
Lastman, webmrel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.