[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: OG.jpg (112 KB, 560x409)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
I always liked this cartoon; it's pretty powerful for how simple it is. I'm curious where it came from; who drew it, what it was published in, etc.
99% of the time it's uploaded, it's with shitty wikipedia flags for Israel and Nazi Germany photoshopped over the real flags in the actual cartoon for whatever fucking reason. Pic related is the only original I could find, here,
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1303603
However it doesn't have a source, either. The artist's signature in the top left is illegible to me, just the date1 Aug.06. The woman has three characters written on her, the first two are Korean saying "레바," Or "Leba" for Lebanese. I can't tell what the third character is; I don't speak Korean, and handwritten google translate isn't turning up a result for it like it did the first two.
So it depicts the 2006 Lebanon War, was drawn at the time, and almost certainly by a Korean artist. That's all I've got; if anyone can find more, I'd appreciate it.
>>
the only information i can add is that the third character is
>논
which is literally
>n
>o
>n
so the word is "lebanon", not lebanese
>>
>>1476668
Fair enough, thank you. So the woman is meant to be a personification of Lebanon overall.
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
>>1476494
>I always liked this cartoon; it's pretty powerful for how simple it is
It's literally just "you're Nazis" in cartoon form. It's only powerful if you're simple.
>>
>>1477397
I mean, they are Nazis, so it's true. It's just the artist managed to portray it in a creative and artistic way.
>>
>>1477488
Ahh that explains it. Simple it is.
Rate my political cartoon on a scale from "powerful" to "OWERFUL!!! "
>>
>>1477502
I'm not the one perpetrating a genocide lol
Keep seething; it bumps the thread for me
>>
bump
>>
File: 8399caef2b219190.png (859 KB, 934x1069)
859 KB
859 KB PNG
I fixed this cartoon for you so it is actually powerful. The reality is the Jews have ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS been the bad guys.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.