[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Windows-Server-2022.jpg (24 KB, 1000x562)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
I want to learn about windows sever for a job.
Is there an easy way to download it for free just to play around with it for a bit?

You can download it from MS but you need to sign up with an company account or something... can I just type bullshit there or will they check if its legit?

They want a phone number so I didn't try that yet.
>>
>>1477224
>You can download it from MS but you need to sign up with an company account or something
No, the evaluation download form doesn't validate your information, you can input whatever you like. Be more creative next time, think like a hacker. Anyway, the form just sends you here, where you can find the actual downloads.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/download-windows-server-2022
>>
Download VMWare Workstation Pro. It's free for personal use now.
Then download an ISO torrent or whatever of Windows Server and install it on a VM. Alternatively just create a trial request/account for Windows server here: https://info.microsoft.com/ww-landing-windows-server-2022.html the info doesn't have to be super legit.
You'll probably be underwhelmed anyways, Windows Server is pretty much the same as Windows Workstation, just the feature addons are different including server stuff like dns, remote desktop server, dhcp server etc. But the overall presentation of it is very similar to the client OS.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.