[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 15.jpg (96 KB, 393x393)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
I need to find this /wsr/

I am currently searching for a manga, I think it was a oneshot. It was the story of a depressed kid who meets a girl in an abandoned building who says that the end of the world is in a few days. She then asks the guy to do some random stuff around town before the end (something about light posts if I remember correctly).

The only thing I have is this panel that I took years ago. The kid liked to burn his stuff alone at night when he was depressed if memory serves.

Pic related
>>
Bump
>>
bump
>>
Bump
>>
bump, I can't be the only one who read this
>>
Bump for interest
>>
Do you remember how it ended?
>>
>>1477767
mostly, I think the guy kinda falls in love with her and fucks up with the light posts in the city. the day comes and the city is beautiful, and (I think) that the end of the world basically doesn't happen and the girl claims she's god or some shit. It's pretty blurry in my head but it was pretty cool when I read it and was pretty depressed at the same time.
>>
>>1477767
>>1477819
also it's not in an actual city, but it's more rural/village type of setting
>>
Bump

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.