[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6708.jpg (58 KB, 681x908)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
Recommend me the best horror books ever please
>>
>>1477333
The alligator one
>>
If you learn to form a decent question first you'll have more success
>>
Any History book covering the Holocaust. Horror does not have to be fiction.
>>
>>1477667
Would the boy in striped pajamas be a good one?
>>
File: 1000000750.jpg (56 KB, 1200x675)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>1477333
tried making this a thread but I can't because the timer resets after I press get captcha. fix this guy's, please. so here's the post I wanted to make a thread.
any phone recommendations that are good and cheap (around 25 dollars)? I'm thinking about getting the galaxy a25 for 25 dollars with boost mobile but I'm not sure if they're still gonna have it for that price. I was gonna get the moto g for 10 dollars but I want to get the a25 because it has more Ram and better specs in general. so do you guys know of a better phone that is around 25 dollars? the moto g and a25 both have a decent amount of storage, about 128gb.
>>
>>1477703
Ok guys it works on the browser but not the app read Chan. Still got to wait 300 secs tho. Doing the captcha is already so much work, give me a break
>>
>>1477671
yes

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.