[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Can /wsr/ help me find a video? I'm looking for something I saw very recently on Youtube that was a new animation made to look like old 90s CGI, reminiscent of Parappa the Rapper with 3D character.

The video had a generally dreamlike and nonsensical atmosphere to it, and followed two animal characters composed of fairly simple shapes. I'm pretty sure it was called "Imagenarium" or something similar.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? If someone helps me find this video, I will post a rare picture from my image archive. Trust me, you don't want to miss out on this chance!
>>
File: DH.png (2.99 MB, 1920x1080)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB PNG
Bumping my own thread with some artwork that's kind of reminscent of the video I'm looking for.
>>
File: 1611814998718.jpg (28 KB, 460x460)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>1477604
Bumping my own thread again with a video that is reminiscent of it, even in name, but the video I remember seeing definitely wasn't this old. It was like, a month old at best, very obviously having that "trying to be nostalgic" feeling to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR35jZO_EWQ
>>
>>1477604
The video has been found thanks to the people of /co/ so no reward will be given here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyZ-QsaFiV8

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.