[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I'm really interested in the Gordon Kahl case, and want to gather as much information on it as I can.
The documentary "Death & Taxes" about the case is available on YouTube, however it's very much edited down and presented in a biased way, omitting pertinent information.
Going the the production company's website, it appears there's a 13+ hour "Miniseries" on sale, featuring all interviews in the regular documentary, but uncut and in their entirety. A sad number of the people interviewed in this work have since passed, so it's one of the only ways to get their uncut narratives.
However, the DVD set is a whopping $195.
I'm not familiar with torrenting or torrent sites, since my ISP shut down my internet some years ago for torrenting and made me sign something saying I'd delete all my torrented material and not do it again. Can anyone who's familiar with torrenting or torrent sites find out if this uncut 13 hour Miniseries is available anywhere online, before I go spending $200 for a DVD set on a shady website.
I would be sincerely grateful if, if it is available, someone could torrent the thing and upload it to mega.nz. However, given the length, and the obscurity of it likely meaning few if any seeders, I'd still be very much grateful just to know it's available without spending the money.
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
File: death and taxes.png (209 KB, 1023x804)
209 KB
209 KB PNG
These are all the results on The Pirate Bay. Looking at their sizes, I don't think they can be what you're after.
What's your take on the Gordon Kahl case?
I may look on other torrent sites later.
>>
>>1490297
Thank you for checking.

>What's your take on the Gordon Kahl case?
tl;dr both sides lie and the truth is somewhere in the middle.

The long answer is that both Kahl and the feds were in the wrong, but the Medina shootout was incompetence on the fed's part while the Arkansas killing was malice.
Kahl's whole reason for skipping parole was because he had his first heart attack while in prison for tax evasion, and a friend of his also died of a heart attack in prison, so he believed the feds were trying to assassinate him and that he was 'defending himself' when resisting arrest. Obviously that's an insane scenario to think of and you don't get to shoot people because you're fearful of your own delusions.
The Kahl side claims the Marshals and officers didn't identify themselves at Medina, yet simultaneously they had an eight minute standoff before the shooting and the Kahl side claims they heard all sorts of threats and profanities coming from the Marshals and officers, so it's just unbelievable that they didn't identify themselves at all within that eight minute time frame, or that the Kahl side heard the profanities but not the identifications. Yorie also was pretty certainly the one who shot first; not only Kapp said as such, but Darrell Graf and Steve Schnabbel, who sympathize with the Kahls, said as such, and Yorie admitted as such while on painkillers.
Compare this to Ruby Ridge, where the Marshals shot first from concealment and never identified themselves, then the FBI never offered Randy an opportunity to surrender until after his wife was murdered. It's like night and day.
Yorie von also alleges the Marshals were out to assassinate Gordon, which is horse shit; the head Marshal Muir only had a .38 revolver on his person, and all other Marshals and officers excepting Cheshire had shotguns, when they knew the Kahl party had Mini-14 rifles. Muir and Gordon were both obstinate imbeciles, and the whole first shootout was avoidable, but not malicious.
>>
>>1490297
>>1490383
The Arkansas killing is where it gets completely fucked.
Firstly the Kahl side omits the detail that the Ginters were friends of the terror group, "The Covenant, the Sword, and the Arm of the Lord," responsible for firebombing synagogues, gay churches and the like.
However what the feds did in this instance was far worse; the entire thing reeks like shit from the moment you find out Fahmy Malak was involved. He's NOTORIOUS for medical malpractice, corruption and coverups, but the most infamous case of his would come 7 years later, when he'd claim two teenage boys died by getting so high on weed that they fell asleep on the railroad tracks and didn't wake up as the train was coming, only for it to turn out that they had been stabbed and shot by two police officers on the orders of the Arkansas state prosecutor for stumbling in on a drug drop from Mena airport. Here's a whole series on that case if you're interested,
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtK3bgCqvVqqANDfUMiNwwu7hnpCcKcNc

Not only was his involvement a big red flag, but the facts of the shooting don't line up. First the feds tried to lie about pouring gasoline into the air system of the Ginter home and intentionally lighting it on fire, before having to walk it back when one of their own agents admitted to it.
You've got Kahl with his hands and feet all amputated, allegedly by the fire. You've got Sheriff Matthews having been shot multiple times by Marshal Hall and state trooper Fitzpatrick. You've got Gordon having no burn marks on his belly despite supposedly having fallen on his burnt up Mini-14. The whole thing fucking reeks.

Then you got Jack McLamb's involvement, purportedly on the Kahl side, which also stinks of muddying the waters, since McLamb is a fucking self-professed CNP member,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHfaLyxfQKA
And his little commission included fucking Thomas Noguchi, the examiner from Robert Kennedy's assassination.
>>
File: cia.jpg (341 KB, 830x1020)
341 KB
341 KB JPG
>>1490383
>>1490385
well jesus, this doesn't sound good

I went down the list of video torrent sites on rentry.org, but nothing turned up. I don't think any public sites have it.
Good luck on your search and thanks for explaining the incident (I'd never heard of it until this thread).

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.