[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1726099149065282.jpg (291 KB, 971x1438)
291 KB
291 KB JPG
Does anyone know where this will be available once it releases?
>>
>>1488726
What Is A Woman was released on The Wire's website or something for streaming. Assuming this does the same, it'll be available on your handy dandy torrenting website of choice within a week.
>>
>>1488765
>What Is A Woman
I watched in Odysee. Now I checked and seems to be taken down. Sad. It wasn't anything new, but it was an honest documentary.
>>
>>1488766
https://archive.org/details/what-is-a-woman_202206
>>
>>1488812
>downloaded torrent
>stalled
>download directly
>eternal loading
Any suggestion? I feel like I should save this for the posterity.
>>
>>1488910
yt-dlp
>>
>>1488912
It will take forever, but it will download eventually I think xD ty Good thing I have yt-dlp priory, didnt know it work for archive too.
>>
>>1488726

>>>>>>/tv/203482050

Long thread is long. Watch out /pol/ is everywhere.
>>
>>1488913
yt-dlp works for a lot of video-hosting websites. i used it for crunchyroll at one point
>>
bump
>>
>>1488726
>Does anyone know where this will be available once it releases?
More stuff for the election fervor. One side is saying that if you don't vote for them, then you are racist. That is how it is promoted in my city's politics at city council meetings by the activists. They are always attacking anyone that doesn't give them what they want as racist.

I am not going to watch this movie. I assume it isn't going to say things like "Share your wealth or you're racist" like the activists are all about. But I am also not a fan of DEI hiring because people who cannot do the job shouldn't be hired just because activists demand Equity. Our company doesn't want lawsuit liability from products developed by incompetent people that cannot "finish" the job without corrupt shortcuts.
>>
>>1489446
>I assume it isn't going to say things like "Share your wealth or you're racist"
I doubt it. Have you seen the clips? It's nothing like that
>>
>>1489453
Have you seen the clips? Funnily enough it does say "share your wealth or youre racist" and they got Robin DeAngelo to give their black producer 30 bucks.
>>
>>1489467
Savage response!
>>
>>1489467
yeah that was funny lol
>>
>>1489467
You just can't make this up lol A part of society has grown on the wrong direction.
>>
>>1489849
The documentary does expose the hypocrisy of those using emotional logic as well as how they "prove" their point by trying to intimidate others by accusing them of racism.

Make sure you only drink chocolate milk. You don't want to be racist and prefer white milk.
>>
>>1490108
>hipocrecy
It isn't that hard, but since is a documentary, it makes an stronger point I guess. There is a video around about a guy asking if kids should gets tattoos and if they should take hormones and castrate. People denied one and accepted the other for the exact same reasons.
>>
>>1488910
https://old.bitchute.com/search/?query=%22what%20is%20a%20woman?%22&kind=video&duration=feature&sort=new

old.bitchute interface allows you to dl direct
>>
Does anyone have source for the movie?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.