[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: tomoko tiredd.jpg (31 KB, 557x550)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
I am depressed and very tired all the time. I have great difficulty concentrating
If I do activities every day despite being tired, will my brain get used to it and allow me to concentrate?
I'm usually depressed in bed or watching shit on YouTube half asleep
I don't know if the brain, through practicing an activity, can at some point allow us to concentrate
>>
In fact, in general I see that I'm not focused and so it annoys me and I stop doing what I'm doing. Often this concerns reading
I wonder if for a period of time I force myself to keep reading, will I be able to read more easily later?
>>
>>1488748
Start taking Omega 3 capsule supplements, Creatine and Whey Protein.
Do 1 hour of cardio every other day (I recommend a treadmill).

Now you can concentrate for the whole day again.
>>
Here's a tip, before you start reading:
1- First, straighten your spine, close your eyes for 1 minute.
2- Open your eyes, don't blink until the whole thing is done, stare at the red dot in the middle.
3- Move to the yellow triangle around it.
4- Move to the green triangles.
5- Move to the black triangles, etc, keep expanding to each outer layer and focusing your eyes ONLY in that color.
6- Your eyes might itch but tough it out until you're at your limit, in the beginning it's normal to accidentally blink, you might tear up a bit but it isn't harmful, keep at it. You can loop as many times you want, the normal time is from 4 to 30 minutes (you can increase over time, so take it easy at first).
7- When you're done, close your eyes and you can see an image, focus on it.
8- Done.

A thing that a lot of people don't know is how concentration is attached to eye focus, if your eye is too jittery you might lose focus quickly, especially when reading walls of text from a book.
>>
>>1488748
stop fapping
>>
>>>/adv/
>>
>>1488761
I'm gonna try this.
>>
>>1488748
Have you been tested for ADHD?
>>
>>1488748
I was having a lot of problems with this.
I know it sounds like too obvious of an answer, but this is what worked for me.
I drink a couple of cups of coffee in the morning, and a few more throughout the day.
That's it. There's a fair chance you've become somewhat dependent on caffeine from something (soft drinks, etc.), then dropped them from your diet, and your body can't cope.
Worked for me anyway. Also, be careful not to consume too much sugar throughout the day. If you get into the habit of drinking a litre of apple juice a day, the amount of sugar in it can really screw with your energy and make you tired.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.