[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file (3).png (893 KB, 1024x768)
893 KB
893 KB PNG
In short, I need help finding the seller of a dairy factory. I have left a photo and a link to the factory. Your task is to find the contact details of the company that is selling this factory. All I have is a photo, the website where the auction took place, and the approximate location (Oud-Alblas, Netherlands).

If you can handle it I'll pay $100

https://www.troostwijkauctions.com/pl/l/40-ft-w-pe%25C5%2582ni-wyposazona-przenosna-fabryka-sera-A1-23734-1
>>
>>1488833
Found him selling that exact portable cheesmakery on the dutch craigslist equivalent called Marktplaats

It seems like he's just a normal farmer that's selling this on his own, rather than a company. There's a contact button next to the listing and a dutch mobile phone number in the listing description. I won't put the phone number on here since that might break 4chan rules but it's near the bottom.

https://www.marktplaats.nl/v/diversen/overige-diversen/m2065307015-complete-kaasmakerij-kaasvormen-kaastobbe-kaaspers-melktank
(Use a translator and make an account to contact him)

You can send me the money using ethereum. My wallet address is 0xff57f150B8d98179014D01336db94c69Dd03b4c0
>>
>>1489214
Almost 48 hours later and OP still hasn't responded or paid me !!!
>>
>>1489567
>OP still hasn't responded or paid me !!!
How surprising
>>
>>1489567
did the faggot pay up? :D
>>
>>1489795
No, you can also check this yourself as eth transactions are public.

I guess I should contact the cheese factory seller myself and tell him to watch out for a polish guy that makes false promises online. He could scam anybody at this point

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.