[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: download.jpg (216 KB, 1377x1578)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
I've recently gotten my hands on a album that hasn't been archived much and as far is I know, is one of the last copies being sold online.

I'm not only planning on ripping the music for myself, but to also make it avalable for anyone to listen and download it too.

This is gonna be the first time doing this sort of thing. Dumping lost media and making it avalable online for everyone.

Any guides, tip or help would be much appriciated.

And while I'm at it, if I wanted to, could I just upload the music to youtube without a problem? As I know youtube copyright system is a bitch but never delt with it before.
>>
>>1488923
fre:ac + archive.org
>>
>>1488928
How does "fre.ac" compare to LAME for ripping?
>>
>>1488923
https://www.exactaudiocopy.de/
>>
>>1488936
>How does "fre.ac" compare to LAME for ripping?

All the hoarders on a private site I am on save "archival" versions made with EAC (exact audio copy). Taking into consideration the jitter of different drives is important to hoarders. There's no need to save inferior less accurate versions unless that is the only one available.
>>
>>1488937
I agree. Also, rip the whole thing as a cue and wav file using the WRI option. You can always compress the WAV using FLAC.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.