[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1680231045352685.jpg (320 KB, 1200x1200)
320 KB
320 KB JPG
my amazon prime discount's running out and will no longer access music streaming for $1 a month
what's a good site for torrenting/downloading music?
I know nyaa is there for my anime music but what about normie music?
>>
soulseek
slsknet.org
>>
youtube and yt-dlp
>>
>>1489118
I thought youtube downloads were shit
>>
lucida.to
prefer ripping from Qobuz, Tidal or Deezer, they have flacs
>>
>>1489181
"shit" like the audio quality is bad? just find the original upload of the song and the quality will be fine. ive never had any issues and youtube has also been improving the video and audio quality it supports for several years now
>>
If you still have a student email you can usually outright lie to Amazon to continue the discount.
Or check and see if a sibling has Spotify and offer to kick in to upgrade to the family plan.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.