[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

The following is my golden piece of lost media. I have been looking for at least two years at this point and I can't find it anywhere. The only hope I have of ever finding it is if someone, somewhere happens to have a downloaded copy of it OR it does exist somewhere online and I haven't been able to locate it yet.

I am looking for an episode of the now-defunct Coffee with Clemps Podcast. All of the other episodes are still accessible, but this is the only one that is not. It was a Halloween episode uploaded on the 31st of October 2017. The episode featured YouTuber Clemps, video essayist Super EyePatch Wolf, and Suzi AKA TheSphereHunter on YouTube. It was uploaded to YouTube, Itunes, Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, and a whole bunch of other podcast hosting services.

Here is some data I can provide on the episode:

>PODCAST NAME
Coffee With Clemps
>TITLE OF EPISODE
Coffee with Clemps (feat: SuperEyepatchWolf & Sue Lightning) Ep 4: HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
>LENGTH
01:24:51
>UPLOAD DATE
10/31/17

Some links to the episode I have managed to find:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOc42ztArEo

>https://www.ivoox.com/en/coffee-with-clemps-feat-supereyepatchwolf-sue-lightning-audios-mp3_rf_21801922_1.html

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.