[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: unnamed (5).jpg (147 KB, 900x900)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
Hello
I'm looking for a picture of an anime girl I saw on twitter before my timeline refreshed and it disappeared. It was a picture of an anime tomboy in karate attire sparring with the viewer. I remember her grabbing the collar of the viewers uniform and having one punch pulled back. POV style image with black and white shading.
Whoever finds it drop your email and I'll actually send you a steam gift card or apple gift card code. I've done it before (all for finding pictures of anime girls ;-;).

Tatsumaki picture is just to get your attention
>>
File: Possibility.jpg (64 KB, 600x1012)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>1489206
Is this it?
>>
>>1489206
Do you know whether it was a repost for a reaction/whatever or if it was an original piece posted to the artist's Twatter? If it's an original post you saw, it may be harder to source.
>>
>>1489220
Original post I think
I remember there being some text and a hashtag though.

>>1489208
No, it was black and white
>>
>>1489206
do you have an email OP i feel like that could pop up in my timeline but i don't know how long this thread will last
>>
>>1489298
It would help a lot if you could remember just about anything from that text.
>>
>>1489358
joesmith1016468@gmail.com

>>1489359
It was in Japanese, so I don't have a clue.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.