[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1416665278628.jpg (160 KB, 1278x718)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
I'm trying to remember the name of an old browser-based or flash game I played in middle school in 2002 - 2003. I don't recall much about it, just that it was a sort of puzzle game (maybe kinda combat?) where you moved around a grid with different paths and obstacles, with a theme based on computer terminology for your abilities/tools. The basic attack was called Hack and its icon looked like a knife or lockpick sort of thing, and had a stronger upgrade called Hack 2.0. There was also an icon with a pair of yellow dogs, I think, but I can't remember what that was called.
Everyone at school always raced to the library to try to claim one of the computers there to play it during lunch and recess, but for the life of me I can't remember what the name of it was. Does this ring a bell for anyone?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.