[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1.jpg (2.14 MB, 4096x2220)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB JPG
Can someone translate this? Yandex clearly fucked up the hand written parts
Optional: [spoiler]and effortpost in my thread about it if you care to >>>/d/11131196
>>
File: 2.jpg (322 KB, 1024x555)
322 KB
322 KB JPG
Yandex:
>oh, my god. i have a tea shop
lol
>>
It's totally wrongheaded to only allow spoiler tagging on some boards.
Literally all you have to do is make a [Abusing spoiler tags] report category and train the spam detector on it.
>>
>>1495985
top right is something like "nipples and areolae can be big or small (mine are the best)"
middle might be "I'll make you die of pleasure, hahaha, we have looooots of time"
bottom right "I'll make you regret binding my hands" then something like "ability used to put up a note for preventing insertion", which probably makes a lot more sense if you can see under the censorship
>>
You didn't use spoiler tag correctly, it needs [/spoiler] at the end [spoiler]though maybe it actually doesn't work on wsr, test [/spoiler]
Anyway luckily for you I'm crazy bored at work so let me write it out for you:

Name: Umesaki Ayase
Power: Physical Matter Manipulation
Crest of the Umesaki family/clan is carved on her palm. With this she can freely manipulate anything she has touched.

Basic fighting style is firing weapons
Alternatively if she touches an opponent directly, she can twist or rupture them.

A girl from an esteemed family, a pure blooded master demon slayer (or pure blooded mage slayer, depending on if it's 対魔+師 or 対魔師, but my guess is antidemon + master)

She is prideful and looks down on tentacles as "lowly lifeforms that only have reproductive instinct"

Body of a pure blooded demon slayer has very high suitability for becoming a seedbed, being able to give birth merely an hour after impregnation by tentacles.

Her nipples and aureolas are rather big (it's bothering her)
From a situation of "Well, this is going to be easy"
>ufufu, let me put you out of your misery quickly
I want her to get grabbed by the tentacles and make an embarrassed face.
(With her power she places a talisman and prevents entry/penetration).

btw google translate is probably better at reading non-handwritten japanese than yandex
>>
>>1495992
btw for the put out of misery part it might or might not be a pun because it's
>ikasete agemashou
with ikaseru as in make 逝く as in die
you surely know the other meaning of word iku
>>
>>1495991
Thanks very much. I appreciate it.
>"nipples and areolae can be big or small (mine are the best)"
"can be" What is even meant in saying this?
What, is she saying "Of all the different sizes of nipples out there, my heavenly breasts are the best." ?
>middle might be "I'll make you die of pleasure, hahaha, we have looooots of time"
Theres a lot of characters there, is that really all there is?
>bottom right "I'll make you regret binding my hands" then something like "ability used to put up a note for preventing insertion", which probably makes a lot more sense if you can see under the censorship
I posted the uncensored pic in that thread

How would you rate your own translation on a scale of 1-10 btw?
>>
>>1495992
>it needs [/spoiler]
No it doesn't newfag. Open-spoiler-only will simply spoiler the entirety of the text thereafter
>>
>>1495992
That looks like 10/10 skills most likely. Thanks a bunch anon. I'll post this to my thread unless you want to.
>>
bump
>>
bump for reply

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.