[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

The grey aliens are genetically modified humans. They are used for industrial purposes. Ted Kaczynski was right. Even if the industrial revolution was fine, it would eventually subject us to being merely machines or pets, instead of truly being wild and free.

We need to re-organize society based on smaller communities where everyone knows each other, and we’re individuality and unity are respected in a harmonic balance. Technology can still exist, but we cannot rely on giant groups for that technology. Such as in the industrial revolution, or any industrialized society where you probably don’t even know how to survive out in the forest you live near because you’re so domesticated.

electromagnetism is connected to consciousness, and you can use electromagnetic weaponry to make people see, or hear things that aren’t really there, which is why UFOs tend to make people hallucinate because of the electromagnetic radiation their MHD propulsions use. They also have a small, warped horse inside them, but UFOs can’t travel faster than the speed of light they are still subluminal and you can use EMP weapons to strike them down.

My grandfather is testifying all this soon this year to Congress I’ve been making posts so please screenshot and save this somewhere.

One last thing. They don’t come from aliens. A lot of the stars around us are red dwarfs with ocean planets. Those that do have life are “primitive” (or as I prefer, more connected to nature than we are) they are developing at a more natural pace. Non industrial, still advancing technology.
Some are just animal planets, as my grandfather would call them.

There was a great civilization in the Sahara Desert back when it was green. Im sure there are discussions online about this. I came across a video from atlas pro.

This civilization produced an economic elite who created their own breakaway group underground using very, very advanced technology.
>>
Fuck me I meant torus, not horse. This is why I fucking hate apple products. Fuck apple. Fuck their closed ecosystem.
>>
Lol itd be funny if there was a tiny horse inside on a little hamster wheel powering everything
>>
Okay so about the economic elite. This group created their own hybrid race to do their bidding. Basically worker bees.

Remember it’s all humans. They need the industrial society to run their shit and control the population.

So even if I had a perfect city, everyone had housing, it’s still under a larger authority. Reject all authority. Fuck me, you can even use the WiFi signal to map out someone’s house and where they are.

There’s still magic to consiousness. Materialists are delusional. Tell them to find a material explanation for the curvature of spacetime. They’ll point to mass bending spacetime but they’ll never tell you what spacetime really is . Electromagnetism is also similar, magnetic feilds themselves are not made of anything. Yet they insist they are still physical objects. So they change the definition of words to fit their agenda .
>>
>>37710110
a tiny horse would be a lot cooler though
>>
One more thing. These electromagnetic weapons were used in the past and still used today. The abrahamic religions being a byproduct of such weapons. So Judaism, Christianity and Islam are just weapons of mass delusion. They weaponized the electromagnetic spirit sense we all have and fucked up our spiritual growth of consciousness for the illusions that is organized religion.

Society post Ice age has been engineered
>>
>>37710136
I guess so
>>
>>37710190
Thank you for telling us
I knew some of this already so reading it from someone else is comforting
>>
I know for a fact there are those in the states in possession of a Vajra and they actively use it.
>>
>>37710140
>There’s still magic to consiousness.
Are you saying... that I should use LoA to manifest gf?
>>
>>37710101
So, this elite civilization, is it still alive? And has it merged with the present world's elite?
>>
>>37710316
What is a vajra
Also bump
>>
>>37710101
oh really?

ask your grandfather why at least two of the later "greys" died. one from exhaustion and malnutrition and one from an insect bite.

ask him why all "greys" are highly histamine intollerant. ask him why you were not allowed to ask the "greys" spontaneous questions, but only questions that were previously agreed with the human superiors and also only on certain topics.

ask him why you weren't allowed to offer them food from the vending machines

ask him why they first said that they were a small species and then said that they had sent their children. ask him why, of all things, after the death of the two "greys", it was suddenly mentioned that the "greys" have no problems with their children dying, because they were suddenly all part of the collective mind.

also ask him why it was suddenly said that the "greys" are artificially created drones of interdimensional beings who want to explore our souls and our consciousness, but then it was said internally that the "greys" are now evil aliens, because the interdimensional beings live on evil energy, which only arises when people suffer.

also ask him why the "greys" are not only against nuclear weapons, but much more against nuclear energy.

i wait for your answers
>>
where do abductions fit in all this? what do they want with us? Is your grandfather part of a black program?
>>
>>37710776
yes mi gramm fatha black
>>
>>37710776
Abductions are literally for ritual. Thats it. There is no reason for it. It is glorified grafiti and mental abuse otherwise youd be asleep through ALL of it.
The cow shit is also for fear mongering and ritual.

The good people stay away or sit with you and talk. The bad ones tey to scare you. A tale as old as time.
>>
>>37710613
Elon Musk keeps one on his bedside table.
>>
>>37711458
What does it do? Can you insert it in your bum?
>>
>>37710179
>They weaponized the electromagnetic spirit sense we all have and fucked up our spiritual growth of consciousness for the illusions that is organized religion.
The Arc was such a technology. The operator could use it to manifest anything from light and imprint that into the etheric field of the planet and craft objects that way. People became overly reliant on such technology, and lost the natural capability to do that over time. It was taken offworld because it was hindering human evolutionary development.
>>
>no mantids
conclusions fake and gay
humans are food
there is evidence of a sahara culture though, beneath libya was the last place it was recorded - massive canal systems
>>
>>37712370
>humans are food
How so?
>>
>>37712459
Mantids eat human organs. Grey slop our blood on and absorb nutrients through the skin. They use deer and cattle too, but humans are eaten. We are their garden/forest of food. That's why glowies have to placate them at all costs. That's why disappearences are disproportionate in national parks (food deal).
>>
>>37710719
what are you getting at?
>>
>>37712484
>national parks
Im sorry, what? Are there bases in national parks?
>>
>>37711579
Do you recall where you learned that?
>>
>>37712484
How many mantis? How frequently do they feed? Why are there humans dying without ever being eaten? Why are there billions of non-eaten humans?
very inefficient farm. they grew too many cows and now the planet is covered in our shit. Dumb fucks
>>
>>37710776
See link here
>>37683556
>>
File: 1712954762101582.jpg (126 KB, 750x1000)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>37710352
DUH
>>
>>37712526
There are bases underground/undersea all over. In the US the government made a deal that they are allowed to abduct from national parks. Missing 411 dude is vaguely on to this dilemma.
>>
>>37712535
There are lots of males. The ones you see in abduction reports are all males. I don't think our glowies even know about the presence of queens which are MUCH larger than the 7'-8' tall males.

The only reason these things crash saucers into earth is to try to make us into a more technologically efficient slave race.
>>
>>37712526

DUMBS thread:

>>37683006
>>
>>37712690
that doesn't make sense
what does food need technology for?
if we give pigs F-35s will they be more efficient at being bacon?
>>
>>37712717
We're good at mining/resource extraction as well as having tasty organ meats. It's not either/or.
>>
>>37712724
and then turning resources into trash that we burn/dump inna landfill
doesn't make sense
>>
>>37710101
Interesting. So were these sahara ancient niggers the Annunaki all along?
>>
>>37712757
It's a relatively short term problem. When humans master tokamak-like reactions the energy problem will be largely solved. That will lead to better environmental management. Earth will be shitty for another 50-100 years but will eventually start to heal. Short term it's not a big deal.
>>
>>37712781
nuclear fusion literally transmutes elements into heavier elements
if the daaymons want resources like gold, they can make some in their Replicator

make any sense, at all
>>
>>37712484
Just imagine you're an interdimensional worm eating the fuck out of mantids internally like a vile parasite en masse and they'll fuck off and treat you like the alpha you are internally
>>
>>37712527
I channeled it. I saw the technology, and used it to make a buckyball forcefield.
>>
>>37712856
tensile strength?
>>
>>37713013
I used it to stop mic glowies from attacking me while I was working with aliens to steal the arc and send it offworld back to the place it was created.
I guess you could say I side with the ets over humans in certain affairs.
>>
>>37712644
This pepe made me laugh so hard.
Thank you for posting brother.
>>
>>37710997
no they are not, you are literally full of shit.

>>37711579
the arc is nuclear. it's like the engine blueprints they found, but more modern. it's a fusion reactor, where the side effect is antigravity. they think the arc is also a compute/communicating device with some other features.

>>37712484
we are noot food. why are you lying?

>>37712508
he can't answer my questions. his grandfather will not be able to answer them either, although he should know about some of the things mentioned. i know the answers. i have even more questions i could ask where he would start stuttering.

the thread is full of eglin air force base disinfo
>>
>>37713838
what are your questions getting at, you cryptic faggot?
>>
>>37712856
>back to the place it was created
Do you know where?
>>
>>37710101
NO THEYR NOT
THEY ARE RELY SPAC ALIEN
THEYR PSYCHIC AMD CAIRYVOYANT AND can NIGGER AS GOD
THEYRE NOT HUAMA

If Anytjimg humans age genticlly modified by aliens
they Broke our dna helix into two so tht most of us lose our psyhic

OP FALLSEE FLAGGGG I AM THE GREY NIGGO EXPERT
>>
>>37710101
If theyre not aleins why Are they ReincarnatingHuman??? Are u saying grey niggo is created by human to rieincarnate retarded human???
tat makes no sense and neither dose using UFO flying disk if he dosnt come from space or watever
>>
>>37713838
WE AR FOOD BEFORE I EVEN LEARN ABOUT FUCKING GREY NIGGO I ASK THE UNIVETSE SHOW ME MY PURPOSE ON EARTH I SAW HUman literally walking on the grounds like pigs and crying and Being abused an after death I tried to scry i see Myself tyrn into packaged beef at the grocery store aNd getting eaten It was all food related n not that clea but Then i learned abt PRISONPLANET an it all madesense
THEY RAPE AN REINCARNATE REMEMBER these WORDS
>>
>>37712370
This is true and op is larping liar pants on fire. Uness u can remote view whats on the Moon RIGHT NOW Than u can be trusted but nybody who gets their info from materil shit (Its most likely fake and gay) Bc that all material shit is. U can change it with ur ffequency and Create the ends d the world and aliens and everything boom Nothing exit
>>
>>37712370
And also no rapetilians.
They Raped the grey niggos too
(Their genital) Phewwwww glad that dident haooen to us Hhhiaahahkiaaahjjshahahuahahhuahajjj
>>
>>37710387
Every government on earth that has special access programs are where these groups interfere with us. USA, Russia. China. All of them are manipulated.

This is why there should never be another government ever again. Only local communities where individual autonomy is respected.

Shoes make you weak. Sugar makes you fat. Lack of sun makes you unhealthy. Become ungovernable. Build a house with bamboo.
>>
>>37713838
but what are you actually getting at, retard?
>>
>>37713901
im waiting for his answers first

>>37714261
of course...

>>37715295
im waiting for his answers first
>>
File: 1681085910153124.jpg (133 KB, 1000x1002)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>37715536
Well, I'm not waiting, nor am I him.

Why can't we ask them spontaneous questions, why are they histamine intolerant (does it tie in with the insect bite mentioned and immune response?).

Does the food and vending machine thing tie in to their defective/incompatible digestive system, or would it affect the consciousness of the being(s)?
>>
>>37713087
no, what was the tensile strength of the buckyball forcefield you projected?
>>
>>37715953
Not that cryptic faggot but I've seen a very credible witness who was abducted. They answered all his questions without a care. The government probably didn't want the person asking questions to learn something secret the alien wouldn't hide.

The person abducted asked them if they liked pizza and the aliens said any of our food would kill them. Our food is crap and irritates most people's guts. The pesticides alone are linked to cancer and birth defects. Then you have the Earth bacteria their bodies have no defense against. So they probably could eat our food in its purest most organic form if you sterilized the fuck out of it.

So cryptic faggot is saying if they were human they wouldn't need such extreme caution. Even primitive tribes separated by continents can eat foreign food. So if they were just a slave race, they wouldn't get so fucked up by disease and food.

The abducted person learned from the greys that they are not aliens. Greys are our descendants from a distant world. They tried to go back to earth to study their home world. Something there won't let them get close and attacks them.
So they went back in time. Specifically their specific group was a group of scientists who visited the person to see humans before we combined with machines.

Another credible woman said greys used her to make a half breed baby. Only possible if we shared DNA. They told her they were descendants of humane. That they destroyed their DNA with cloning technology and could no longer reproduce sexually. So they came back to try and make things right. So I think their reproduction is fully controlled by an AI pod cloning device they don't even understand. They even said they were studying which parts of them were organic or not organic by looking at us.

Also the aliens told the first abducted person I mentioned, that multiple different groups from their species and different aliens visited our world. Now that time travel is in the mix, that's a lot of aliens
>>
File: basado.jpg (84 KB, 1024x572)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>37716363
Very interesting.
>>
>>37716363
Also I've seen a very credible abducted person and you can watch the interview of on paranormal witness. His story has convinced me lizard aliens are capable of kindness towards us. The man got too close and died when the ship moved and a lighting bolt struck him. The aliens took him, fixed him up, used human like robots to corral the freaking out human on their ship. He said they looked human but with wrong eyes and refused to speak. Sound like Androids to me. Then they dropped him off back where they found him.

So it's the exact same story as if a human hit a deer with their car, took them to a vet, the deer freaked out in the vet clinic, and they set it free. They had no reason to help. No reason to have human looking robots to calm him. All their behavior points to empathy.
>>
>>37716374
Those just look like weird people. They didn't let the woman keep the baby. She met them as a little girl with alien features but pink skin and wisps of hair. Then they took her kid away with them. I feel sorry for her. DNA raped and then couldn't even raise her own baby.

Especially since our psychology needs a mother while developing. Might be a thing that fucked up greys too. Human babies taste emotions in the womb. They match the chemical they taste to their mothers time of voice to learn what emotions go with what tone of voice. Her heart beat speeds even teach them emotions. There is so much unknown that is vital for babies growing in the womb to have their mother. I fear pod baby technology and think it will result in mentally and emotionally fucked up humans
>>
>>37715536
Well well, cryptic faggot it looks like you get more flies with honey than with vinegar. Now reveal your sources and tell us more. You know damn well the glownigger OP isn't going to reveal dick so you're just annoying people who want to learn what you know and how you know it.
>>
>>37716412
I am sure they are capable of kindness like any other sentient being. but try you hardest to be self sufficient. I find it funny when people desire to “escape the matrix” and then start a business…
>>
>>37715953
>>37716453

he can't answer after my questions. WE controll them over food. they are not NHI, they have human blood. we made them.

we have made them highly histamine intollerant. but they don't know it themselves. they only know that if we don't give them special food, they have very strong reactions and can die as a result. this also includes insect bites. that's why you can't offer them food. this is part of the first crispr project. we did it decades before everyone else. unit 731, some germans and some of our own guys made if possible. they speak u.s. english.

the brown smelly bad "aliens" from brazil are also made by us. they took "samples" from the vadoma tribe from zimbabwe, yes the same zimbabwe from the ariel school incident. they played with lrp5 and a gene that people who live at extreme altitudes have. and yes they have carbon based human blood. the smell is a distraction. anyone who gets even a drop of blood from the bad brown "aliens" could confirm my statements directly. they can't speak, because the vocal cords are removed to avoid making the same mistakes as with the "greys".
>>
>>37717493
>>37716363
You need to get a grip on multidimensional reality. The greys are a cosmic archetype of humanoids who either ruin their bodies (and souls by extension) from nuclear war or techno-slavery (often both) and then devolve into proto-human ""grey"" type clones. These satanic cult fucks developed them in our modern era and at some point in a future timeline succeeded in destroying the human race as we know it and many millenia from now they travel back to figure out wtf happened and try to re-integrate themselves back into our lifewave.
>>
>>37717653
im sorry for you, but no. as i can see from many of the postings here, the eglin airforce base has done a great job over the years.

i leak everything after elections. jim semivan will kill himself and jump out of a window
>>
File: 1664325480893775.jpg (81 KB, 318x426)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>37718051
The rabbit hole is deeper than you think I'm afraid. Yes, the cabal military developed the Terran human grey biodroid but it doesn't stop there. Have you ever heard of compartmentalization? Do you think your old grandad knows everything that's going on behind the veil? Why would they tell their scientists that their research was going to eventually lead to the enslavement and pod-ification of mankind? They don't need to know anything.
>>
ALIEN DISCLOSURE IMMINENT UFO ARRIVAL VERY SOON 2024 QAnon
Q
Dear Sirs, a very important classified video will be leaked before Full Alien Disclosure Occurs in the Months April 2024 Official Global Arrival Date please review attached Transcripts
I'm Formerly employee in DEEPSTATE Government Best Regards Goodluck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGORuzZsCVU

Aliens UFO DID 911 TRUTH
When 9/11 happened, news in Australia initially reported that the US was attacked by aliens. There used to be videos of metal orbs flying right through the buildings coming from above instead of directly towards., RESEARCH THE FLAT EARTH.
>>
>>37710140
> There’s still magic to consiousness.

i like. i call out nonlarp
>>
>>37720207
He's literally using an iphone in order to write this phony balony story automatically
>>
>>37710101
Interesting. What about the Tall Whites? The ones from Charles Hall's stories and the leaked government reports by Edward Snowden. Are they really from 105 lightyears away and use us as a pit stop for supplies?
>>
>>37718913
no, you want there to be certain things, but unfortunately reality is not a comic book.

i never mentioned my grandfather or my source in this thread. quiet interesting.

if it's "you" guys, then you know that a life sentence in a military prison will be waiting for you (in the best case).
>>
File: 1699798334640475.jpg (142 KB, 666x420)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>37716375
use this one
>>
>>37723446
bely bely naisu, itadakimasu
>>
>>37710101
>Ted Kaczynski was right.
pretty much
Camatte and Illich are better though
>>
>>37712781
>It's a relatively short term problem.
It isn’t; the carbon cycle would take thousands if not hundreds of thousands of years to self-correct even if all human CO2 magically disappeared overnight.
And the mass extinction will damage the biosphere for literally millions of years, perhaps permanently.

>When humans master tokamak-like reactions the energy problem will be largely solved.

Look up Jevon’s Paradox. There’s no reason to think that limitless clean energy will solve our energy pollution problems, because we will quite simply start to ruse that much extra energy to do what we want (probably destroy habitat and pollute) AND we won’t get rid of the preexisting dirty energy infrastructure, so clean energy doesn’t fix anything it just adds to the scale of the problem.

>That will lead to better environmental management.

No it won’t, because our environmental destruction is not an energy problem. It’s a culture/ideology problem.

>Earth will be shitty for another 50-100 years but will eventually start to heal.

lmfao in 50-100 years we’ll be at >+6° warming and likely be locked-*’ for a path that results in us becoming Venus 2.0
>>
Grusch lied, are aliens still real?
>>
>>37723353
what's the real truth, anon? I want to know
>>
>>37710101
So the US govt travelled back in time to Sodom and blasted it with a DEW? That's pretty homophobic of them, and I buy none of this larp.
I would hazard a guess you know what the fuck they are.
>>
>>37712484
Unless earth life was deliberately seeded, it's extremely unlikely their biology is compatible with consumption of earth organisms.
Even extremely similar species, such as between Humans, Cats, Pigs, Cows, etc have practically incompatible in compatible dietary needs.

At least the people saying the grays don't eat solid food at all makes sense.
>>
>>37716546
I refuse to choose a side. For me one of the most important things things I learned from the bible is where Jesus says that if you don't want to be eaten by him or the devil you must be be luke warm so you get spat out and not eaten if hot or cold.
To me that was a warning not to pick any one side but be neutral.
>>
>>37728536
Ok meatwad
>>
bump
>>
>>37728536
Yes I'm starting to lean on this too. Not picking a side seems to be the best idea
>>
Frogs r cool
>>
>>37728536
this
i declare my allegiance to no side
>>
>>37726485
the truth is, yes, we were visited, but it was a group of human species.they inhabit several star systems. we know since 1945 that there were at least two very large groups that visited us and stayed for a long time. these groups were any gods that have ever been worshipped.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancestors_of_Enlil this was the first group, the old gold, the titans.

the second group was enlil, enki and their units. units because they send military. yes, they still had military. imagine peak humans, bigger then us. smallest of them like shaq's, but not as big as mountains or something like that. the nazis found skelettons of some of them in tibet. cia found some of them around the globe. they were able to stop the aging process, but some of them still decided to die here. they had elongated skulls.

when a human species is ready, it will be accepted into the group. but there are requirements and protocols for this. but don't think they are naive or weak. they don't tolerate aggression against them.

we have no conact to them since they left. we are isolated until we make the next step.

they could not shapeshift or were human-animal hybrids. what people have seen was something complete different and they did what they did for reasons of safety.

in the beginning, they never introduced themselves as gods or as omnipotent. we, our ancestors, called them omniscient, which later became omnipotent. but that's not true, otherwise they wouldn't have needed technology to fly and had to eat, shit and piss.

the second group came in seven very large saucer shaped aircrafts if you looked at the underside from the ground. imagine flying aircraft carriers or flying bases, but round. you know them as the seven heavens. they never had small saucers. they used for their regular aircrafts ion thrusters.
>>
>>37710101
>Psionic Temporal Perspective
Woops , I'm late for latest schizo scoop.
>>
>>37723353
>>37730157
You don't have a clue what's really going on

>reality is not a comic book
Kek
>>
>>37726485

their spacecrafts/spacebases used the nuclear mercury-vortex-engine. it is an easy to build fusion reactor, which is built in such a way that it creates a "antigravity" effect. nazis tried to rebuilt the reactor, but didn't make it in time. they copied the large saucer design and did rebuild it on very small scale, but they never had flying saucers. only saucer body prototypes.

they did not enslave us, not even as sex slaves, they were not interested in our gold or any other raw materials, nor were we food for them and they were not interested in our "souls" either. they did development assistance.

just imagine there are no more energy problems, the energy source is clean and there is no more lack of space or raw materials because you can visit other planets or star systems quickly and efficiently. this also means there are no more food problems, no climate change, no more distribution struggles and no more "overpopulation".

and now imagine what will happen to society if eternal life is possible. this is the one thing everyone wants and you can be sure that a large part of humanity will not watch a very small part of humanity live forever. but because people now live for centuries, they get smarter whether they want to or not. our financial system would no longer work as it is.

but you can rest assured, for us, after they had explored us for a long time, and we had hardly made any progress for a very long time, capitalism was chosen. AT THIS TIME.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_of_Hammurabi

we tried to kill them several times in history. tried to rape them. have lied to them again and again and have not kept promises from our side. we have tried to steal their magic (tech). the list is endless. from our side it was always just taking.

i leak the rest after elections and go into detail.
>>
>>37730206
enlil and enki were real. go and find greys on ancient stuff. ever seen greys on art or something like that?

have you found old texts about greys? or museum exhibitions about excavations where greys have been depicted?

they even found stuff about the ancestors of enlil
>>
https://streamable.com/9gcge1

>0:33 look to the left and you can see some kind of grey alien who appears to be in some kind of stasis inside of an orb, perhaps that is an orb UAP? reminds me of OP's image
>1:40 one of the aliens in the "cubbies" in the back seems to be moving his arm towards its mouth, eating something?
>>
File: 89a.jpg (65 KB, 680x495)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>37730231
The annunaki were, and still are, complete cunts. They bioengineered the current human form and DEMANDED we worship them as God's. They use humans as a food and energy source. Why do you think babies produce androchrome? What kind of cruel sick joke is that? Well guess what, shits bangin on the galactic black market. This is also why humans are so obsessed with sex and require advanced medical care for childbirth. Why is human energy sealed in a chakra system? So they can identify and steal our bio-photon emissions then stick us back in the soul trap. How is it that certain religious ((cults)) have been able to completely control human knowledge and spirituality and just so happen to constantly genocide native populations? Human history is completely sanitized and altered regularly. Humans are out there in time and space right now doing what we do best: get taken advantage of, mind raped, and fucked in our souls through the ass (or should I say root chakra) I'm so sick of you morons spouting shit when you don't have a fucking clue
>>
>>37730361
since you mention "androchrome". this is our disinfo, not russian. everything you are saying is a lie. let me guess, your ip belongs to the eglin airforce base but has its source at area 6 or the yucca mountain nuclear waste project
>>
>>37710352
top minds is and always will be a CIA op full of useful midwits.
>>
>>37712799
this is true, LENR is proving it, Martiin Fleischman project it proving it with greenyr. Blue eagle alchemy proved it. The whole "they need miners" narrative has fallen apart fast with the realization of some of these -- highly illegal and against national security conventions -- technologies.
>>
>>37713087
> dream interpretation thread.
>>
>>37730218
interesting stuff anon
>>
>>37730206
>Kek
kys faggot. go back to the piss hoel you crawled out of.
>>
File: g-father.png (120 KB, 692x467)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
is this you, anon ?
>>
>>37723634
>No it won’t, because our environmental destruction is not an energy problem. It’s a culture/ideology problem.
this. throughout all the climate/pollution/etc -- everything that has gone on my entire life from PSAs to childhood education about these things -- at no point have companies moved to sustainable packaging. if anything, capitalism is continually undercutting any and all efforts to change.
>>
>>37730582
So which one is it? Manifest or not? I have my reservations about it
>>
>>37730661
None of your god damn business
>>
Opinions? >>37730143
>>
>>37730649
i told you the seven heavens have been their seven spacecrafts/bases. how many continents do we have again?
>>
>>37730554
>pizza gate is a hoax
>satanic ritual abuse isn't real
>cloning centers aren't real
>the ssp isn't real
>there isn't literal decades of research proving a satanic cult runs the world
>there haven't been hundreds of victims that have come out talking about sra/off world human trafficking
>y-youre disinfo!
You need to be 18+ to post here you annunaki apologist bitch
>>
>>37718051
>jim semivan will kill himself and jump out of a window
weird claim to make
>>
>>37710101
My uncle works at Nintendo and he says that you're making this all up.
>>
>>37710101
Okay, this was exciting in the beginning. Suspicious theory, some questionable bits but eh, seen weirded, worth benefit of the doubt. Till this bit.
>A lot of the stars around us are red dwarfs with ocean planets. Those that do have life are “primitive” (or as I prefer, more connected to nature than we are) they are developing at a more natural pace. Non industrial, still advancing technology.
>Some are just animal planets, as my grandfather would call them.
Not only I am pretty confident we have certain variety in star systems in vicinity of ours (with a fair number of luminous stars - that is of luminosity not lesser than that of our sun) and "red stars" (I assume brown dwarfs) hardly more numerous than their bigger, brighter cousins, I question claims of yours or your grandfather who supposedly checked all those star systems and planets in their vicinity to check what kind of life evolved where.
>>
>>
>>37731496
>red stars" (I assume brown dwarfs)
I think they meant red dwarfs, M-dwarfs.
>>
>>37731503
Very nice infodumb. Seems like a wall of text but reads surprisingly easy.
>>
>>37731438
these are not my rules.this is how internally failure, betrayal and real leaking are punished
>>
>>37710179
Carful 90% of /x/ consists of Christians filled with hate that don't even follow the most basic moral teachings of Christ. The hypocrisy and ignorance is staggering
>>
>>
>>37710101
>We need to re-organize society based on smaller communities where everyone knows each other,
Impossible. Kill off 90% of the planet first. There is no such thing as a "small town" anymore and there never will be again.
>>
>>37731864
>There is no such thing as a "small town" anymore
Not him but of course there are. Here you have still plenty of villages with several thousands of citizens and cities with several dozens of thousands. I suspect most countries if not all on this planet have plenty of those.
I start to suspect you haven't left your city in a long time, venture to countryside, by car or bike.
>>
>>37731844
You can just say /x/ is filled with english-speaking spics. That'd be more accurate.
>>
>>37731960
Let me rephrase this so you understand:
There are eight billion people on the planet, and that number isn't going down. In America, the current administration has permitted roughly ten million foreigners to stampede over the southern border in four years. Those people do not dissolve like sugar in warm water. They go somewhere, and that somewhere is in your town. Your podunk nowhereville village is going to get thousands of illegals, and they're not leaving. So this Miyazaki-esque notion of just wistfully withdrawing from the world and starting a new community living an idyllic life in the country, is impossible. There's only so much land, so much clay, and it's all being claimed. All of it. You want to ignore the problems of the world, but the world isn't going to let you.
>>
>>37731995
dumbass nazi go die
>>
>>37730218
Why wait until after the elections? If true wouldn't it influence them?
>>
>>37732010
The fuck are you even gibbering about you monkey?
>>
>>37732020
"You mentioned immigration and only nazis care about that" is most likely the beginning and end of his thought process.
>>
>>37731995
A few mistakes in your assumptions. Let me remind you:
1. Not all countries have received such groups of migrants. If anything, the same way those people "don't dissolve in warm water", they don't appear from thin air. They came from somewhere and the "somewhere" they came from has that many people fewer.
2. Those millions are a threat to social cohesion, culture, infrastructure but most countries have enough space to hold them without pushing them everywhere (IIRC some calculations, there's single states in US with enough space that they could hold all people on the planet, with each family getting their own house to live in)
3. ...on top of the fact that most migrants do not want nor go to smaller, less developed places with close-knit communities. Unless forced to, they all create their own communities in highly developed urban areas with facilities and local representatives able to provide them whatever they want. It's one of the reasons why your country has phenomena such as "white flight" where people tired of trouble such bring actually do settle in other states/countryside (thankfully, they do not bring the numbers up too much - check point 2 - anyway).

I admit, US has some severe problems, with seemingly rogue, anti-citizen federal agencies, criminals being let go free for "social justice" and a clueless president being a marionette of a very corrupt political party - but small places where people live in relative peace are still plentiful there and certainly they're plentiful elsewhere.
>>
>>37732058
Also, I am >>37731960
Don't know who the >>37732010 fucktard is.
>>
>>37731344
you words make no sense. they did a lot of stuff. but only to blackmail other people later.

>>37732013
i have my reasons. this has nothing to do with biden or trump
>>
>>37730218
Earlier there were some questionable things, like, but this seems in big part bullshit.
>>
>>37732052
>>37732013
waaaah, I just said some genocidal nazi shit, but that doesn’t make me a nazi! waaah
>>
>>37730157
>>37730218
what do the titans in the present day think of the cult that runs this earth? Would they intervene if we were to be enslaved in the NWO?
>>
>>37731995
>There are eight billion people on the planet, and that number isn't going down.
Lol birthrates are plummeting in EVERY continent. Even Africa.
>>
>>37734822
there was only one nation on the planet that had birthrates increase after the global experimental vaccine campaign. all other experienced a sharp drop.
the theory is that that one particular country injected only the saline into their own citizens as if their own population were a control group in the experiment.
>>
>>37732637
you mean like in other threads, where i was the first person ever on 4chan and the whole intenet to explain what the tictacs are, the triangles, the spheres. why do they look the way they do? and which of them are manned and which are unmanned and why? and in the end it made sense to everyone.

or when i told about how "greys" are highly histamine intollerant, why two of them died and that "brown smelly bad aliens" have, for exmaple, the same genomes as the vadoma tribe. that both "alien" species still have carbon based human blood.

that we did cherboybl and the transrapid accident (i even told you how we did it).

i give the whole story after the elections.

>>37734644
"titans" were just also regular annunaki. if they are ever to come back and break their protocols, then you will see how the entire u.s. military will go up in flames.
>>
>>37731344
Thank you anon I've never seen this album cover and I'm a knower of the Deeds of Kissinger
>>
>>37736453
>Vadoma
Deep cut. I take it you're familiar with the late Zulu witch doctor Credo Mutwa? A lot of what he said matches up perfectly with OP's claims and even those of Charles Hall (the Tall Whites, Short Greys, etc.).
>>
>>37736789
this is disinfo. you you even know why they called them "greys" although anyone from the military who had direct contact with them will confirm that they have no grey skin at all?
>>
>>37736842
Okay so what color is the skin.
>>
>>37736903
see
>>37731503
>>
>>37736903
when alive like human skin but pinkish, dead pale/white. they have no biosynthetic film which protects them. or do you think a simple insect bite could still kill a "grey" so easily?

greys started because of the GREY suits our little human crash test dummies wore when the roswell accicent happend.

but now you explain to me why abduction victims have always seen "greys" just like in hollywood movies, why the "greys" were incapable of finding the right anesthesia where people do not wake up and why people who woke up suddenly noticed usaf personnel on board of the uap and why afterwards, when there were leaks, the abductions in the u.s. decreased sharply or even completely.

>>37737617
lab made fake. i think the whole thread is fake. there are even debunking threads
>>
>>37737729
you stick the word abduction and victim on the label as if you have a clue. i worked with them with nearly full conscious awareness during a majority of the interactions for more than a decade.. before pushing them out of my conscious awareness. they are still a normal part of life.. but i found it necessary to focus on the things of this world and defocus my awareness of their presence. the only time i was looking up close in full undisturbed clarity i could see the thing that says about the pores.. as i described it at the time the skin was alabaster white and slightly refractive.. what i didn't realize was the presence of pores and moisture droplets but it is consistent with my own observations. typically the presence of the field energies of their technology are significantly disruptive to human consciousness, perception, and memory formation but they can do far more than simply disrupt these by incidental means
>>
>>37736842
>>37737729
>>37737992
Interesting points. But what about the Tall Whites?
>>
>>37710101
Shortly after the Dumbs thread.

INTERESTING

tell your grandpa (yourself) he (you) can stop to snuggle with his dirty brown logs and try to learn to larp better.
Btw: my grandpa will confess too, all the stories... Next anons grandpa will tell stories beyond nirvana..
Don't lose your pants anon.
>>
Bumping for some Tall White info...
>>
>>37737992
sorry, but tf am i reading?

>>37738418
tall whites and other species, like reptilians, nordics, smell brown aliens and many more are only mentioned if the navy or the army is involved. it's disinfo. as far as i know, army knows the least. navy is involved and knows more, because there was no other way. but no one of them knows about the nazi connection or the annunaki.

"nordics" were a low budget disinfo operation to separate the connection between the "old gods" and the annunaki. so that one can say that all gods were different species. but this is not the case. the same was tried to tell the russians, with project orion, to add other new species and to make the annunaki look bad.

i told you guys in other threads. almost always when people saw the technology for the first time, in motion, they just immediately believed everything (well, except for armstrong). you could have stepped out of a "uap" with a really real looking dickbutt costume and the brightest minds we had would still have tried to explain to you that this could somehow be possible.

those from the navy who know that, for example, the triangles and the tictacs are from us, still think that they are reverse engineered. but it's a really small percentage in the navy who know it's our technology.
>>
>>37730582
Why do you respond to me like that? I just want happy life..
>>
>>37710101
i posted on this thread multiple threads mfer, this better not end up being a larp
>>
>>37742348
I'm getting the sense you're being internally psyop'd by your bosses. This stuff is pretty low level info
>>
>>37743257
my infos are from someone who was part of the roswell coverup. you guys did not even know, that all "crashed" and later "found" (yeah they suddenly started to find brand new saucers) uaps, were just the engine, analog controls and fighter jet seats. you have no clue what you are talking about.
>>
>>37743257
This sounds about right. Charles Hall had nothing to gain by telling all about the Tall Whites. The details are too mundane and specific to not be at least somewhat true. Maybe this is the psyop and someone else has the right answers.
>>
>>37711516
You'd expect that
>>
File: They_Live_underground.gif (3.55 MB, 500x276)
3.55 MB
3.55 MB GIF
>>37743727
Those saucers were "gifts" from more advanced, higher level programs. Your guy got the peanuts sorry
>>
>>37738418
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI8GM7NLW8I

>>37742348

from my perspective i don't care if this is 'real' or not.. it accurately shows how they moved

>>37743913

i posted more of an explanation in this thread and a few other threads that are currently open
>>
>>37745939
no, we are "reverse engineering" our own crafts.

>>37748139
again. ayys real but human species. tech to 100% real, but every uap since 1945 ours. no interest in contact. will not allow anyone to leave our solar system. they changed the story behind the scenes so often, because of the mistakes they made. too many collaborators have repeatedly noticed inconsistencies.

we will see after the elections.
>>
>>37710110
kek, i was wondering what this new horse lore was
>>37731844
They just use the churches' interpretation of the bible instead of even attempting to understand the very real and very practical metaphysical teachings of the bible.
>>
>>37749896
you have latched onto one aspect of the situation and choose to see it as the totality. your choice and preference does not form the basis of reality.. though all consciousness does to some extent. you are drawing conclusion without adequate data to have a definite focus on the absolute.

reality is not determined by arbitrary declaration. reassess what you actually do know. if you are honest with yourself you will make room for the possibility that you have not yet gathered all the data.

my knowledge comes from direct personal experience. as a result i am not as prone to accept narrative in interpretation of what i have been in contact with.
>>
>>37749941
systematically indoctrinated, they could have been trained to follow literally anything and are an insult and offense to knowledge.
>>
>>37749896
>we will see after the elections.
why after elections? why not leak now? wtf
>>
>>37751766
cant comment on that. i should have leaked 10 years ago.

but nothing changed. nothing will change.

people behind the scenes are afraid because of the lies they have been told. for almost 80 years, material has been collected about our politicians, their staff and, of course, their families.

there are several emergency protocols that would go into effect even if congress didn't allow itself to be blackmailed. believe me you don't want that to happen.
>>
>>37710101
Nigger

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.