[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>be me
>6 to 9yo
>My dad spends his afternoons after work taking care of his dad, until my aunt arrives and takes his place
>spend a lot of my childhood playing with my cousin, 6 years older.
>We play a lot of cool stuff, but he could be a bully.
>For example, he would watch South Park and tell me I'm not old enough to watch it and just make me hear and look at the wall for half an hour.
>He needs to do some 9th grade homework so I accompany him to the hardware store
>on the trip back home we suddenly pass next to some particularly big street gutter
>notice something in it
>Is a big ass worm or centipede or some shit
>It isn't just a big insect
>That fucking thing can barely fit trough it.
>Look back at my cousin face to see if he sees it
>He's pale as hell.
>You can see his blood rushing to his legs from his face
>In a rare attempt to be a protector, he says "run", can't even yell
>grabs me from the wrist and pulls me in genuine fear, forcing me to run to not fall
>we arrive to the house, and he's out of breath
>I ask him what was that thing but refuses to answer.

I would ask him again but two years later he would sexually abuse me, so I don't really want to talk to him.
Pic related, I drew the thing, I think about it every once in a while since.
>>
trauma dumpers be like
>tells insane but very plausible event
>I'm sexually abused btw

wish you well tho
>>
I got one for ya, I gotta sleep soon so I'ma just rush it
>Used to build forts in the woods with other kids
>Kept playing in the woods a lot
>We all started larping that we were summoning spirits and shit for protection
>"I summon my hokage fushimario & Luigi spirit!"
>I was really into the Tails Doll Curse (only real OGs know) at the time so I larped a TD ritual
>We all brought plushies and Yu-Gi-Oh cards to act as like idols or some gay shit like that
>One of our dad's was hanging with some pagan Satanist devil worshipper weirdos
>They said his son was fucking up their majicks, told him to go to knock it off
>Dad said lol k
>That dad tore down our fort the next day
>Day after that, that dad woke up with a circular cut around his arm
There's majick in the larp
>>
>>37714948
I died in the Lockerbie bombing on December 21, 1988. Coincidentally I was born a few hours after. I have had dreams of plane crashes since before I even set foot on a jet for the first time in 1996.
>>
I died trapped in my apartment in a high rise fire
>>
>>37714948
It's possible to mix dreams with very old memories, have you kept this fresh in your mind or did it pop up after many years?
>he would sexually abuse me
Hot. Greentext time?
>>
File: 1683147937802529.jpg (293 KB, 1280x924)
293 KB
293 KB JPG
Got it pal
>be with my mom and sister at the lake
>suddenly see a bicycle just go down the street by itself
>it's a simple normal ass bicycle with no rider, just going on the street by itself, it passes us, I freeze, look at it, look at my mom, mom looks at me, sister is too young to understand, maybe 2 or 3 years old
>well that was odd
I still think about it from time to time, mom only vaguely remembers the incident so it must have happened at least in some shape or form. This happened a good 27ish years ago, early 90s
>>
>>37714948
when i was about 9-11yo i used to have an recurrent blurry dream about colorful blocks assembling themselves in a mecha like manner, and for a long time and somehow I was able to associate it to a childhood tv show memory that obviously involveld mechs in a Sci-fi setting, recently I found the show name
>>
About 10-15 years ago picrel happened to me. I saved this pic as soon as I saw it because I thought it was weird that this was common enough for a widely-circulated meme to be made of it but never ever discussed
>>
File: 15-03_Termitenkoenigin.jpg (663 KB, 1200x994)
663 KB
663 KB JPG
>>37714948
looks a bit like a termite queen
>>
>be me
>4 or 5 years old
>visit grans house every week
>out playing in her garden
>a family of spiders walks by
>like 2 bigs ones and a kid one
>lumpy light brown blobs
>literally no discernable features
>their legs were thin like hairs
>watched them go, could not understand how such thin legs held them up
UK here. Never did find out the species.
>>
File: 1687114798543834.jpg (175 KB, 1600x1449)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
ESL story time, brace yourselves.
>5-7 yo
>had pic related, good times
>out of batteries
>"OH HAHA WELP, TIME TO PUT IT AWAY AHAHA"
>mom just wants to hide it, trying to trick me into forgetting about it so I don't ask for new batteries (we were poor as shit)
>but I'm onto her tricks
>I know she always hides it on top of a shelf in the living room
>there's a sofa right in front
>start jumping up and down on top of the sofa to double check it's there
>it's there of course
>red led seems to be turned on
>what the fuck??
>"MOM MOM LOOK THE PIANO HAS BATTERIES" while still jumping like a retard
>focus my attention towards my bedroom hallway
>it's been without a lightbulb for a while now
>broken after I threw some bouncy ball around playing with (fellow retarded) friends
>can't just change the bulb, whole thing needed a repair (remember, poor as shit)
>light's fucking turned on what the fuck is this shit
>"WOW MOM LOOK MOM MY BEDROOM LIGHT'S FIXED"
>mom finally comes over to see what's the commotion about
>takes a look at the keyboard, then the bedroom
>weirded the fuck out of her as well
>heads towards the hallway
>takes a look inside bedroom staying outside
>keeps staring for a bit, like hypnotized, focused on where the lightbulb should be
>"WHAT MOM MOM WHAT'S THAT?? MOM?"
>"...yeah...nah it's nothing it's okay..."
I remember nothing after that.
I've questioned my mother regarding this incident over the years, but she always says she can't remember shit.
Probably my retarded kid brain making shit up or a dream, but in my memory it feels way too vividly to be some sort of fabrication so I don't know.
>>
>>37716682
This seems likely

I have an almost uncontrollable urge to destroy anything that looks like that. Jesus fuck. I wouldn't, i know the being is innocent. But. Hate
>>
>>37717683
same
>>
>dad is really into motocross
>got me a little dirtbike when I was young, maybe around 6-8, not sure any more
>would take me out and let me ride around in an area on it, or I would sit towards the front and my dad would sit behind me and steer, and take us somewhere
>live in rural ex-mineland apart from occasionally having to cross a main road it's ideal for getting around on dirtbikes, plenty of slagheaps to climb and descend to make it fun
>we would ride it up through the fields/back paths to my grandparents house probably 5 miles away
>one day heading along part of the back paths
>long path with fields/woods on one side and it follows along the long side wall of a big enclosed industrial estate on the other with a strip of grass/few trees in between
>nobody really needs to walk along this path, it's good for going on bike rides with grandad but never seen anyone walking
>this day we're ripping along it and two men in suits are on the path facing us
>one in a full orange suit
>one in a full green suit
>like smart tweed suits with bowler hats
>nobody dresses like that, this was early 2000s
>they hurriedly step off to either side of the path to let us through
>as we're about to pass between them, both in unison say "THIS IS A FOOTPATH!"
>wut
>accents sound posh, "foot-pohhth" rather than "path"
>not local, were probably from down south or putting on an accent (around here the 'a' sound in 'path' is pronounced like in 'hand')
>fairly oldish/at least middle aged
>they were going into (or maybe from, but they seemed to be heading towards us) the middle of nowhere
>the path is just gravelly dirt that leads into miles of nothing but slagheaps and trees
>wtf
>go to grandad's as normal and eat jammy dodgers or something
>>
>>37716230
Cubix?
>>
>>37716853
harvestman?
>>
>>37716058
>It's possible to mix dreams with very old memories, have you kept this fresh in your mind or did it pop up after many years?
I don't admit remembering everything perfectly, but I do remember when something actually happened, or it was a dream. Though I wouldn't know if it was real even if it actually happened to me.

For example, when I was very little, I had an imaginary friend called Ten. Now, Ten doesn't really mean anything in my language, but my family can confirm I had this friend.
I remember myself talking to no one convinced I wasn't talking alone, but of course, there's no one there in my memories.
Up until ~9, I could see shadow people in my room. When I would go to sleep, and the house was dark, I could see humanoid shadows forming from the corners of my room, and getting closer and closer, but I would get scared and cover my head then nothing happened.
Etc.

>Hot. Greentext time?
>>37715225
It was relevant to explain why I can't just ask him what that thing was.

>>37716682
That's the look, but nowhere near the size, it looked more like some pale large intestine in size with the head of bug, yes, I googled for the largest specimens of it the moment I saw the pic.
If it was, it was some sewer mutant variant of a termite queen.
>>
>>37718086
Remember you were young, things seemed bigger back then
>>
>>37718095
Oh, yes, things seemed bigger but
>It was big in relation to the gutter, not just me
>My cousin was scared as shit.
I sometimes wonder if it was a large intestine and I just missed the body.
>>
I used to always get this really weird altered state of consciousness thing when I was young that would freak me the fuck out and make me cry, it felt like whatever I was looking at was being stretched out further and further away from me and I was kinda shrinking or being compressed backwards, but it's more so the feeling of it happening rather than the visuals, it was such a unique sensation that I've hardly ever experienced, maybe once every couple years I'll feel it again but without the visual distortions
>>
>>37718108
True, could have been a large bug eating an intestine and you thought it was the head of a long mutant
>>
>>37718122
sounds like you had a low-grade fever and were having fever dreams
i used to get this exact same feeling along with visuals of clockwork gears and people slowing down
>>
>>37718158
Maybe you're right, I did used to suffer from migraines a lot as a child
I used to see thousands of tiny insects crawling all over my bedroom walls when I was trying to sleep too but it could have easily just been me overreacting to visual static
>>
>>37718014
WTF I DIDNT KNEW IT I THOUGHT IT WAS HEAVY GEARS BUT YEAH YOU CLARIFIED MY MEMORY!!!!!!!!
>>
>>37718309
Heavy gears was a cool show, too. I was way in to Cubix when I was young, though.
>>
>>37718344
bro just found some cubix eps dubbed in my mother tongue Im enjoying it. I was literally a toddler (1yo) when I watched it cause I was born in the 2000s so all I remembered were fast glimpses of the opening when the colorful and blocky robot was flying through the clouds that was the image that sticked to my memory I used to dream w it mixed w the sequences of the assembling.
>>
>>37716682
YUMMY

LOOK AT ALL THAT PROTEIN
>>
>>37718122

I know EXACTLY what you're talking about anon, that was the main symptom of something I used to get a lot; look up 'Alice in Wonderland Syndrome'
>>
Disclaimer: Not unexplained
>as a young kid, 4 or 5 maybe, some time in first year or two of school
>would occasionally see flashing red in vision for a second or so
>somehow got the idea that when this happened I had to do something bad
>normally pretty friendly kid, got on well with friends and wasn't a nasty person
>the flashing would happen and I would randomly (from other's perspective) do something not nice to someone
>no idea why i decided that the flashing was a signal to do evil
>the flashing happens one time while walking alone
>keeps going
>think it's probably going to keep doing it since i can't do anything bad, nobody around
>realise there's a tall fence with wide metal railings on the other side of the road, spaces roughly equal to widths of bars
> the sun is on the other side of it, flashing between the bars, and from the corner of my eye it makes my vision flash red
>realise i must have just been walking past fences like these every time (they were quite common in that area and surrounded playground at school), just happened to occasionally catch it at the right angle with the sun in the right place to cause the red effect with no obvious source
>i just did bad shit for no reason
>>
>I was about six, my brother was four, we were in our bedroom and and my mum was getting him ready for bed.
>I climbed down from the upper bunk and I.squished a piece of soft shit into the carpet with my bare foot
>hopped downstairs to wash it off, we came back into the bedroom, no trace of it having ever been there, no stink, nothing.
>>
>>37714948
I have this memory of my neighbor across the street showing me a snuff film

I still don't know if it was real or not
>>
>>37718481
you will eat the termite queen
and you will be very satisfied
>>
>>37720562
you just watched your dad get rekt by me on quake 3 and compartmentalized the trauma
>>
>>37720590
No it was filmed more like a reality tv show but i vividly remember the actors talking about how they had accepted the fact that this would be their last role and that they were ready to die
>>
I remember at one point my dad was cleaning my room and he pointed out that there were 3 stuffed bears under my bed, I looked under the bed and they waved at me
another time I remember watching the news and they were talking about a meteor or something that would destroy earth in 24 hours, saying their final goodbyes to each other. they seemed legitimately devastated, this wasn't like they were joking about it or anything. I distinctly remember one of them actually crying, tissue in hand.
there are definitely a ton more of these but I can't recall them at the moment, I was getting legitimately pissed off recounting these two specific memories earlier today but now they're lost on me
>>
>>37714948
I'm very sorry your cousin did that to you.

>>37715279
I hope you weren't one of those who survived the fall only to die on the ground.

I have one. Here goes.
>Be me
>Early 2000's like 2002 2003
>Somewhere between 7 and 9 years old.
>Dad signed me up for cub scouts when I was little. Was a wolf scout by then. Have other tard stories from the cub scout days, but for another time.
>Scout meetings were in some rec center in the town near me.
>Myself and the other lil shit-heads would always get a half hour to 45 mins at the end of each meeting to run around like lil ADHD spastics and play while waiting for everyone's parents to pick them up.
>Had run of the whole rec center pretty much, except for one room which we would get yelled at/punished for even going near the door, which was always closed.
>After one meeting we stayed extra long. Some parents may have been running late picking up their kid or some shit.
>A few other lil retards and myself just go into the room all at the same time when none of the adults were paying attention.
>Room is small, well lit, and completely empty save for two chairs and a desk in the front corner.
>Loud and clear crying of a baby in the room with us.
>Only had enough time to look around the room and then look at each other confused before we were yelled at by the adults for being in there.
>My dad doesn't remember anything about a room we weren't allowed near.
>>
>>37716853
daddy long legs?
>>
I have one more, but it's short so I won't green text it. My family would heat our home with a wood/coal stove during the winter. When the ash bucket was full we would dump and spread them down our driveway. We lived on top of a huge hill in a rural area, so we didn't get plow trucks during the winter, so we would spread our coal ash down the hill to help my dad car get up the driveway. One night in like 2008, I was taking the ashes out with dad late a night, and I remember because it was one of those really bright winter nights, when the sky is really clear and the moon was casting that neat white light on everything. We saw an orange glowing asteroid hit the sky and break into a bunch of fiery pieces before it fizzled into nothing. I asked everyone at school the next day if they saw it, no one did.
>>
>Be me
>Early 90s, I'm 6-7, brother is 4-5.
>House we lived in had a basement, not spooky, was partially above ground and had windows letting in a fair amount of light, so we would play down there sometimes.
>In one corner there was clothing rack where my parents used to hang old clothes no one wore anymore (I guess storing them until they donated them or whatever).
>One day we are looking at this rack and notice a small blue child's snowsuit.
>Kind of like pic related, but no ruffles and a paler blue, almost green color.
>Was to small for either of us so we must have outgrown it, although neither remembers wearing it.
>For some fucked up reason the snowsuit fills us both with a feeling of dread.
>We talk about it but are too young to really articulate what we're feeling, so we just say things like "it looks bad" and "its scary".
>Reflecting back on it now, all I can say is that something about it looked "off" to me and that I really didn't like seeing it.
>We told our parents about it , who must have thought we were retarded, but they either threw it away or packed it away somewhere and we never saw it again.
>>
I have an early memory of being mexican or south american or something.
Living in a nice house with a lot of wood furnishings, detailed window installations and stained glass.
I remember the smell of the exotic spices, and looking up at the tall spice cabinet from a toddler's view.
And looking up at those pepper vine things hanging from the walls.
And one day I was sitting in the floor in the kitchen when men wearing black clothes entered the home, and shot me right there on the tile floor.
It felt like getting punched in the face combined with drowning in salty water.
No memory of anything after that.
Probably could have been a dream
>>
File: 013.png (105 KB, 475x475)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
>>37714948
One day when i was about 5 or 6 years old I was outside with my father in the parking lot of a supermarket. I looked down and saw the weirdest fucking bug and I got my dad's attention. It had a segmented body, dark tan in color and a greyish horn poking out of the side of it's head. My father had never seen anything like it before. I know this wasn't a dream or anything like that because he remembers this happening.

It looked kind of like Weedle from Pokemon, except it didn't have eyes legs or a nose and the horn was sticking out of the side of it's head. I didn't see a mouth on it either.

Can any biologists tell me what the fuck this creature was.
>>
>>37722823
Where was this?
>>
>>37722861
Southern England, it was in a morrisons car park. Also, I just called my dad and he told me that it did have eyes, I probably didn't see them because I am short-sighted and I didn't get glasses until I was 9. He described them as small and black.
>>
>>37722873
lol you call them parking lots down south? Thought it would be in america somewhere. No legs/pseudo legs at all? Like a worm?
>>
>>37722884
No legs at all. It was wiggling about like a worm. And no we don't call them that, I was just translating because I know this website is predominately American.
>>
>>37722888
Would be a tricky one for them to translate wouldn't it. Theres' such a thing as a hornworm that has one horn but they don't usually knock about in England. Some have been reported rarely in the wild, most likely brought over from somewhere as food for exotic pets and escaped.
>>
>>37722907
>hornworm
The horn looked like a spike made out of keratin. And it was dark tan in colour. It doesn't match what i've seen at all, sorry. And the segments of it's body were ball shaped just like weedle.
>>
>>37722888
trips. congratulations from america
>>
>>37722912
How big are we talking? I'm drawing a blank.
>>
>>37722920
About the size of my index finger, quite girthy and fat though.
>>
File: ornwurm.jpg (105 KB, 356x217)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>37722912
this is a hornworm caterpillar btw
>>
>>37722928
Yeah as I said the horn is way too thin, and it was a solid dark tan colour, no stripes or markings at all. And the segments were ball shaped.
>>
File: 013.png (88 KB, 475x475)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>37722930
Excuse my shitty mspaint skills but like this basically.
>>
>>37722942
Something about it rings a bell actually looking at this, but I'm not sure. I'll reply later if I think what it could be.
>>
I have a distinct memory of the removal of a Monday in 1971 or 1972 and the school week was only 4 days that week.
>>
File: AllAboutGhosts.jpg (111 KB, 494x612)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>37718122
Are you me? I remember screaming around dawn as a 5-6 year old in terror with this sort of eyesight, Ma would come racing to my room, all I could say hysterically was the walls of the room were "far away". Not sick, no fever.
I also used to hear the rotary dial wall telephone being tinkered with, and low murmurs of an indistinguishable voice. Like they were playing with the phone or something.
One time after midnight I was facing the wall asleep with the blanket over me for maximum protection and someone tapped me on the shoulder, turned around and no one was there. Scared the shit out of me.
Used to loan out books on ghosts and UFOs as a 7 year old. Always had an interest in the paranormal.
>>
>>37722975
You mean it was a bank holiday/long weekend, or the actual day did not exist and you went from Sunday to Tuesday?
>>
>>37722734
whoa, spooky
>>
>>37718636
This made me kek for some reason.

>>37722888
>>37722907
I'm curious. What do you guys call parking lots?
>>
>>37723193
a car park
>>
>>37714948
I saw ball lightning on TV. Like in the background of a newscast. It was really weird because it had a V-shaped tail. Really should have hounded the TV station for that video because it would have been one of the few examples of ball lightning recorded. I've seen it for real too.
>>
File: download.jpg (38 KB, 384x366)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>37720905
One of the caretakers brought their baby to the meetings and put them in that room to sleep. Or maybe they just left them there to cry and be ignored. Either is plausible with boomies.

>>37721336
I have one similar to this story.
>Be 2 or 3 years old, had to be because dad was still alive
>Chilling outside in the evening with my nanny, sun goes down at 5:30ish every day there, so couldn't have been later than 7pm
>look up in the sky and see a ball flying through the air with lights, similar to pic
>just watch is float across the sky and disappear
>ask nanny about it as a teenager
>she remembered it clearly so it wasn't a dream
>guess it was just ayys
>>
>>37722823
I have a similar story of finding a strange creature that I've never been able to identify
>in majorca on holiday
>probably 11ish
>been to the same place a few years in a row, we like it there
>never seen any odd creatures there except some weird lanky black wasps
>one day me and my brother are digging on the beach close to the sea
>dig up some fucking thing
>weirdest, most alien looking bug either of us have seen, deeply disturbed by its existence
>probably 5 inches long
>long thin body, mostly arse
>by far the biggest bug we've ever seen
>back home the biggest we'd seen is probably a bee
>obviously this affront to God needs to be dealt with
>we somehow got it in a plastic bottle (can't remember how)
>poured sand in with our hands until it was full
>put the lid on to seal the evil inside its foul casket
>went up onto the cliffs alongside the sea and cast the beast in, thus ridding the world of its dark presence
>pic related, how i remember it looking
>no, it wasn't a mole cricket
>>
>>37723870
I've remembered another as well
>not far from where we live across the fields there's a long slagheap with a path sort of dug into the top of it by motorbikes going over it (i'm also this anon >>37717983, similar area but closer to home in a different direction)
>we discover that if you dig into the wall of the path (where it goes up from the dug in lower path to the normal surrounding grassy ground) there are lizards living under there
>not sure what sort they are exactly, we called them newts
>we would take nice looking ones as pets and stuff, would sometime just walk around with a little lizard in my tracky pockets
>go there often and dig, occasionally hit a vein and mine out the lizards in the soil to play with
>one day i dig through into a small hollow section, not very deep into the wall, full of them
>scooping them out with something
>at the back of the 'cave' (probably just less than a foot deep in the wall) something is thrashing about
>seems like some kind of arm with a 'hand' on the end, i always referred to is as 'the claw' when telling friends the story
>it's thrashing about violently with the upper arm going into the soil, no sign of what it's attached to, it's buried still
>yellowish in colour with slight greenness
>webbed like a big frog's foot
>no thumb, just like a webbed flipper type thing with points where the fingers were
>i'd say the hand part was just over an inch across in width
>full visible length of the arm and hand, maybe 5 inches?
>has a joint like an elbow half way up
>don't get near it, back away from hole
>never dug for newts again
>>
>>37722734
past life memory.
>>
Likely around 8 or so. In bed and saw a furry orange monster run across my room. Wasn't scared, just a "What the hell?". Likely in the in-between awake/sleep state
>in before you were molested bro
___
At a friend's place outside looking at this window. There was little holes in the lining. Normal wear and tear.

Brush my hand near one hole when this worm with a big mouth and fangs likes it head out and goes back in.

I'm sure it was just some standard bug. No idea what.
___

Night time. Walking to my friends house for a sleepover. As I'm walking i look up in the distance. See a glowing orange (it was lit up) hourglass shape. Bright rope would come out of it and be pulled back in. Wild movement to it like tentacles.

Watch it for like 10 mins and then just continue to my friends house like nothing happened. Any an hour later I tell term "Oh hey. I saw something weird in the sky. Wasn't to go check it out?" It wasn't there any longer.

Tell my parents the next day. My dad said likely military training. Being 10 and convinced my dad was always right on everything I just roll with it. Decades later ask them about it again

"Yeah. We remember you telling us that. No idea what it was "

Still no idea what the hell it was though a coworker sent me a episode of some alien program that had a description that matched what I told him. Though in the show it was triangle shaped not hourglass.
>>
>>37714948
>New year's eve
>Still had the Christmas tree
>cat fell off the radiator
>dad jokes the ghost pushed it off
>cat was sleeping on the window side, shouldn't have fallen
>moves like it was bothered by something and jumps on the TV
>starts staring above the radiator
>follows something around the room
>suddenly turns to its right side, looking at a Christmas decoration spinning
>suddenly looks lower and there's another decoration spinning in the lower part of the tree

I tried several times to make the decorations spin like that without actually turning them in order to put tension in the strings, but it was impossible.
>>
File: the claw.png (15 KB, 401x406)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>37724104
It looked something like this, I've shown it from the side but it was pointing towards me as I was looking into the hole and waving around.
>>
>>37723051
No it was like an official removal of a day to correct the calendar or something, like a once every thousand years anti-leap year type of thing. I'm not sure, I was only about 6. I know it makes no sense that they would remove a monday or maybe tuesday but I have this weird memory.
>>
>>37724730
You were messing with its newt farm.
>>
All I can say is that when this shit happens you would either be retarded to instantly take out your phone and take a video, or the event would be long enough where you could. It’s an instantaneous realization of the fictional so when you suddenly arrive at the situation with the preconception that these things don’t exist you’ll be stun locked unless you have an iron will. Even with the iron will you would be called a fraud after uploading it to the net and we all know how trash quality those videos are. Nobody even knows which ones are real and the glowies hide all the info from us and the leaks get forgotten in two weeks. Translate the grimoires to modern language and let’s see which mage makes it out alive
>>
>>37725630
To be honest I'm also interested to know what the 'newts' actually were. I don't think they were newts, those are amphibious and aquatic with wide tails for swimming, same with salamanders. By elimination, they can only be common lizards as the other 2 species of lizard in England are very different, but I'm sure these were more colourful and smaller than what I'm seeing on google so they must have been young ones with rare colouration. Internet does say they live in burrows sometimes. They were only about three inches including the tail, tiny lizards.
Lizards are pretty rare here, I'm nearly 30 now and seen 2 other lizards in all that time and those were bigger.
>>
File: 1713172222389924.gif (60 KB, 768x576)
60 KB
60 KB GIF
>>37717657
Good story. Your English is perfect, except saying something feels vivid in your memory doesn't require the -ly adverb ending.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.