[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1702355293936706.jpg (43 KB, 512x512)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
I'd like to continue the discussion from >>37702148
Brett Stuart seems like a fairly competent remote viewer, and he's arguably the one thanks to whom the prison planet theory has been gaining traction for the past few years.

The information his group has gathered is extremely interesting to me, and I wonder if us anons would be able to expand on that data.
Eventually I'd like to be able to pinpoint the exact location of the "artifact" and actually go there, but I'm definitely not going to plan this out on /x/ because such an expedition would inevitably be infiltrated.

However, I'm sure we can remote view further info about this. How do we do it?
>>
By the way, does anyone have the full list of the MokshaTV videos?
I'm 90% sure the channel owner is an /x/ poster anyway
>>
bump
>>
Is brett stuart's book to learn RV any good?
>>
>>37716946
I just downloaded it, we'll see.
I wonder if I should reach out to him directly (his email is directors [at] technicalintuition.com) to ask him about project red dog and moksha, or if that would just scare him off. I'm thinking the latter. I want to know what else he found out in his sessions.
>>
bump
>>
>>37717466
Why Brett Stuart removed his "Moksha video" from YouTube - explanation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMCcsTeKZpw

unfortunately, the moksha vid spoke to Ickefags ...
>>
>>37720212
I saw the explanation, but why did he remove all the rest? And why does he not talk abotu it anymore?
>Ickefags
No matter how you spin it, his video confirmed the prison planet theory
>>
bump
>>
Come on why does nobody give a fuck about this?
>>
>>37721834
No matter how you spin it, Icke is an empowered schizo
Brett removed the vids because nobody want to be in contact with off meds retards who can mess up big time and mention you in their manifesto...

A bit like Courtney Bandana Brown and the Hale-Bopp comet incident. Nobody want to be a prophet for these cultist morons.
>>
>>37723513
I don't particularly care for Icke but sure.
What I'm interested in is Brett's work but it seems like he's trying to become a ghost, his instagram account doesn't exist anymore, nor does his twitter account, I'm struggling to find what he or Technical Intuition is up to right now.

In the first stories from the matrix webinar (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_4lG5bc-8g), he talks about the moksha project in passing, as well as the red dog project, and it seems possible to make some vague conclusions on the nature of reality and our predicament based on this, but it's not enough. I want to know more and I want to be updated on the work that's going on pertaining to this subject.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx7jrbuSaB0 this is from 2018. Looks like he was looking to expand Technical Intuition but not anymore apparently. Yet his courses are still available on the website. I'll pay the 150 bucks when I can just to see if this takes me anywhere.
>>
>>37723536
learnRV and do your own projects
that's pretty much where it's at
it's wide open and accessible
>>
>>37724392
I'm going to do that, but it takes years to become as good as people like him, not to mention that to run projects, you need a team.
>>
>>37723144
>Come on why does nobody give a fuck about this?
Been lurking this board for the first time in forever. Seems like its been pretty well psyopped since I last been here. Faggots would rather talk /pol/ nonsense about converting to christianity and jews instead of talking about actually cool paranormal shit thats possibly real like RV being confirmed by ex CIA.
>>
>>37724428
Yes, this board is shit, but sometimes there are good threads. It's weird though because threads like these either reach bump limit or are dead on arrival (like right now)
>>
>>37724543
Yeah the inconsistency is odd, probably need to wait for higher traffic here. Because im seeing more evidence RV is possible and I cant think of a more /x/ thing to talk about.
>>
>>37724754
What interests me particularly is the work that's been done by Technical Intuition (and to a lesser extent Farsight) concerning the nature of reality but man, info about it is sparse.
>>
>>37724396
>you need a team.
that's the real challenge
especially if you wanna do it in person vs over the public com channels
you need a bunch of people, viewers, project managers and a high IQ think tank team behind
then, all the people needed for . . . ops etc etc and safe places kek kinda culty
>>
>>37724809
I have no idea how I would get started on recruiting such people.
I'm in Europe so joining a group like TI or Farsight is not an option.
I'm fairly sure my country's foreign intelligence service is aware of RV but you can't exactly waltz in their headquarters and ask to meet the psychics. FUCK I want to do this but it's complicated.
>>
bump
>>
>>37724841
>TI or Farsight
please dont put them in the same sentence
failsight is the worst shitshow around, led by Courtney Brown
anything he's remotely associated with you should avoid at all cost
they are the joke of RV since the early 2000
>>
>>37725347
Yeah I shouldn't have lumped them in, it's quite obvious that Farsight is leagues below TI in terms of how qualitative their data is. Just watching a Farsight video vs. listening to Brett Stuart talk about his work makes this obvious.
>>
>>37725347
>>37725353
This makes me wonder though, which RV groups are legit and competent aside from TI?
>>
File: 1699309297406454.png (1.47 MB, 897x900)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrYNwuGuvYs

Definitely a great interview, ive been following the Monroe institute and looking into the cia gateway process. Im more interested in the OOBE stuff and the potential implications of that. Either way im seeing more and more evidence that our minds seem to have some psychic connection or more. How many ex CIA/military have to say they know about RV or heard about other people in the biz deal with RV until we recognize it might be something we need to look into. This stuff could prove manifestation, interdimensional aliens David Grusch talked about in Congress. All kinds of insane shit, why does no one give a shit?
>>
>>37725410
Read about RV history.
Both Brett Stuart and Bandana Brown were taught by Ed Dames... so I suggest you look into what and how Dames taught. If you manage to grasp Dames protocols which are updated army protocols... you're gonna be on track. Unfortunately I think Dames took down LearnRV. maybe with the wayback you can get the old forum threads.

The only thing that made RV what it is is actually protocols/methods... otherwise it becomes a new ager shitshow pretty fast. The monroe institue is into R&D and have a definite new ager aura with all their new methods and the likes.. Its in a way going backward in my opinion. Even with Joe and his wife and smith and more old timers... its like they get to push their personal methods. Joe is even more fucked up because of his power and training. He's way past the lvl of anyone around so what he says is beyond the reach of a lot of people. He can do things most of us cant even with training.

Sure everybody can RV but like the physical aspects of life, not everybody was made equal. Still, being a weak psychic is better that not using it at all.

protocols are there for good reasons, w/o them we're in channelers clairvoyant territories. they are still just tools but we need their structure to actually produce relevant data. Most non-damian schools mess with important concepts like clearly defining a target down to an autistic level of semantic. Some like failsight dont even bother to set targets cues properly and then wonder why their RVers are all over the place. They also use temporal cueing and more non working prompts. its like they dont get it at all... meanwhile Joe can do it this way because he's lvl 100+ he just doesnt give a shit. Joe can RV next year targets by some random handlers who havent started to set their mind on the target yet. So he's stuck before walls of this kind with his R&D.
>>
Did a lazy half informed RV using supplemental tapes supposed to facilitate it, tried to view my wife at work. When I spoke to her afterward I managed to get the outfit she was wearing correctly. As well I accurately described a person at work I saw with her. (Black male, with that broccoli head hairstyle). Could be a crazy coincidence, but enough CIA testimony is making me doubt coincidences.
>>
here's a short interesting Joe's vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA080aB1hik

>>37727227
why are you putting so much importance on 'CIA testimony'?
when CIA ended up in charge it cancelled the program ffs
remote viewing protocols were developed by scientists and psychics
mainly the late Ingo Swann
scientists like to think they were in charge but really, progress was done when Swann started to design experiments and cook some protocol. Even then, Swann was off with his coordonate viewing but that ended up being a lucky critical step in establishing the basic later protocols.

CIA and the other military agencies were always afraid of RV and the only reason they went along with the program was because it originally put the light on top secret navy com facility by luck. After that, they created the program and got funding for 30 years but not before arresting everyone involved included the CIA handler. Naval Intelligence did that... anyway CIA used the program as well as many other agencies.
>>
>>37727433
I suppose because im a very skeptical person to believe in paranormal things, these topics are about the only reason im on /x/. So I find CIA members confirming it to have some weight because we know their type. Very serious, long time military careers, and people who would definitely have access to this kind of knowledge. How do I put it, like believing a rogue 'scientist' who isnt accepted by the broader community or a youtube psychic is one thing, but lifeling military men who have been well written in the documentation as being part of these programs and confirming they are real is another.
>>
>>37727516
your perception of CIA agents is ridiculous
they are really not what you think they are

>well written in the documentation
listen to Joe, 90s CIA cancelled the program when it landed on their lap
short story is they had no clue and wouldnt bother
the 2 reviewers were the most sceptic and they were told not to talk to the viewers...
CIA choose to close it before the review
real story is multifaceted
you have cultists in the military, they think its the devils work
then regular guys who wouldnt touch paranormal shit because its a career killer
there's also the few real smart ones who understood that this thing had no counter mesure so encouraging it wasnt safe, wtf you do when they turn on you?
and frankly, when your mandate is to do illegal ops in other countries, aka international criminals, you dont want psychics to snoop around your dark secrets

go to 1h15 and listen... mid 60s, CIA messing around universities
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70Vrvg4dUHQ
the whole thing is worth listening
>>
>>37727855
this nigga is a riot.
>>
>>37726655
>Dames protocols
What about Brett Stuart's book? It's called "Remote viewing: the complete guide"
>>
bump
>>
>>37728684
never read it but he's a reliable source, Dames approved
these guys produce the excellent data/project
its real world problem oriented and very precise
>>
Remote viewing is a huge problem for security agencies because it can go anywhere, anytime and there's nothing they can do about it. When you're a career intelligence officer, it's not good news... Like psychics can get inside our most secure facilities, track anyone or anything and much more? I'm sure some lost a couple nights of sleep over this. Then when Pat Price on vacation in Vegas was killed by the Russians... it got real fast. Obviously the Russians were taking this seriously.
>>
>>37729253
I've started reading it. I'm hoping it'll teach me how to become a good remote viewer but I have no idea if I have much aptitude for it.
>>37729296
Yep. However, Brett Stuart says in one of his videos that some entities are capable of seeing that you're looking at them. I don't know if it implies that it's possible to "protect" yourself against RV (probably not) but if you look at the wrong stuff, you might attract attention from the wrong people. I highly doubt you can just RV a top secret NSA facility without somebody noticing you.
>>
>>37716946
well if you like to read what glowies write, sure i guess
>>
>>37729702
How is he a glownigger?
>>
>>37729709
I get very sussy vibe from the way he dresses, speaks, and the background in the moksha video. If he's so above middle class, why does he care about this topic? To me it seems like a way to direct people away from god, by creating reason #152360 or whatever, to turn people away from Christianity.

You may find this silly, until you realize that yes, people do infact get thoughts bombed into their brain/mind, usually happens when doing inner monologue, and sometimes you might have some great epiphanies/new insight.. but then you start noticing that this all might have a goal or agenda, to drive you to become more prideful, be corrupted, so you can later be approached with a deal of some kind. I'm very convinced they're actively trying to get as many spiritual people as possible to turn away from the god, and that's the main reason glowies are here on this board.
>>
>>37729755
>to turn people away from Christianity.
Yeah ok whatever. This subject isn't for you
>>
>>37729757
>no argument
>>
Would it even be possible to create an RV team with /x/ anons?
Where did Brett Stuart and other prominent RVers get their team? I have a had time believing it was all done face-to-face, you're gonna have trouble meeting likeminded people interested in this outside of the internet.
>>
>>37729824
>with /x/ anons?
God no, I dont trust most of the faggots here to take it seriously.
>>
>>37730069
That's the issue, I don't know of any other place with people who might be interested in this.
>>
>>37730081
Well if you find people let me know, im down
>>
>>37730228
Do you know RV? I'm not trained (yet), reading the book about it for now.
We could be in touch on discord but it's a shitty platform. I don't know how else though.
>>
>>37730234
No, but im very interested in this stuff since I discovered it.
>>
>>37730250
You can add me if you want (username is wavycat22), I'm not on discord often at all but it might be nice to occasionally train on RVing targets with someone else.
>>
>>37729581
>I highly doubt you can just RV a top secret NSA facility
they have no counter mesure, none at all
you can defend yourself in real time
you can block violators by maintaining a mental construct consciously and intensly
you can also get in there and snoop around the violator's head
as long as you can feels them when they show up, you can react
This is a rabbit hole in itself, psychic self-defense... It's actually real close to wizard training kek
Then there's the question of what are you defending against, non-human and/or non-material or a regular joe.

>>37729755
you're a terrible judge of character... I wont post my reading of m Stuart out of respect for him or anyone for the matter... fucking violating isnt my style unless you asked for it
you should listen to this guy, Mauro Biglino
he'll set you straight as far as your cult is concerned
start by getting out of your box and then maybe you can start getting somewhere
also, there's a pretty good chance that you're not so clever in which case you should find a smart person you can trust and follow irl because by yourself, its an hopeless dead end

>>37729824
it would be possible and frankly very powerful
because once you get a team going and you have some momentum
you can get to the bottom of any rabbit hole
the more people involved the more precise the team will get
say you have 10 remote viewers, maybe 2-3 will be in the left field and the rest will connect to different degrees to the target.. that's good team but if you have 100 or even a 1000 RVers.. then there's no way to escape it and you have more options because with numbers come real power. Basicly you could gank anyone psychicly and the target would have a hard time protecting itself. That's when it gets culty.

>>37729824
At their RV school over the internet.
a public group is the cryptojerkers
you can join them and get in touch with the RVers but its not s school
they're doing hobbyist ops with various degrees of elegance and pertinence
>>
>>37730799
Nice, thanks for the info anon. Are you an RVer yourself?
I'm not so much interested in psychic attacks as much as observation and information gathering. I want to acquire knowledge and ESPECIALLY confirm Brett Stuart's findings about moksha and project red dog for myself.
>1000 RVers
Fairly sure that if you managed to pull that off, some government agency would assassinate you anyway.
>their RV school
You mean technical intuition? Do you know if their paid programs are good?
>>
>>37730280
I dont have a discord but I can make one to add you. I most likely wont be on it often either, but when you want to coordinate some RV things we can look into it.
>>
>>37730816
Sure. I'm just getting started for now as I said. If you're interested in learning RV, we can train together occasionally.
>>
>>37730815
Stuart was properly trained by Dames. I trust these guys more than any other RVers. They have the discipline and methods to run real life projects. LearnRV is gone... Dames about to die so he took it offline no so long ago. With this in mind, Stuart ressources are a good way to go.

>>37730815
>some government agency
the group would see them coming from miles and would have many options as long as they would be vigilant. You have to look if you wanna catch monitors.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0iqg2UanEc
>>
>>37730866
I think I'll go with one of their online courses then, but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to go for remote viewing fundamentals or associative remote viewing. I can't afford the other ones even though I'd really like to be able to take their twelve week course.
>the group would see them coming
It'd be a game of cat and mouse then. But you have to assume that three letter agencies have their own teams.
With that being said, you made me realize that if I'm able to gather just a few individuals, it might then be possible to use RV in order to locate other potential people to make the group grow, right?
>>
How do you know if an rv group or method is good or not? How do you know that farsight sucks for example
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frzmcszbimg bros we need to figure out where the fuck this artifact is
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tgtto4KsmNo

what do you think of these guys?
>>
>>37731456
Is there a third webinar somewhere? He says in the video that he'd be doing a third one
>>
>>37730866
Apparently some of the more advanced RV techniques are behind paywalls because nobody teaches them except for a few experts
>>
Seems like he's stopped remote viewing.
https://twitter.com/bstuartti?lang=en
>>
>>37731875
they're good viewiers but they are all over the place. they are viewers ran by viewers... that's weak. Again, they're good, Daz has been around for a while. Really, the only stinky one is Courtney Brown and he has worked with many good viewers.
remote viewing the future is almost useless in the context and he kinda started this shit show. At least they stop projecting further in the future... next month is easier/closer to us. Anything good can come out of this? what are they gonna do about it beyond posting their vids the next month and talking about the data.
From my point of view its a colossal waste of time and talent. Some deep R&D on reality is almost as much of a waste of time. Edward was into this and its hard to follow and really boring... we're just too dumb to figure it out, that's my conclusion so far. Scientists are much more reliable than regular Joes armed with RV... no offense intended but in the end, IQ matter. They are figuring out the worlds outside space time, way more colors, new symmetries and resolution beyond our grasp..welcome to the jungle. Between the 2 extremes, there's a lot of projects that could be done. In the end, after poking around for decades on paranormal targets, not much constructive have been done. RVers use to look around for accessible treasures kek now they're cryptojerking... that's where we're at, hobbyists level. With bit of anonimity, a good RV group could wreak havoc on a public stage hehe it wouldnt take much to train people in school to do that.... in the 11 12 years they got them... whole gen could be trained RVers and they would be real hard to manipulate and lie to.
>>
>>37732186
Not the same guy but what do you think of https://www.remoteviewingmatrix.com/ which is supposed to be the official site of Brett Stuart's mentor? It gives me the same bullshit vibe as Farsight for some reason.
>>
>>37731307
>farsight sucks
because I've been following them since day 1... Brown is a major dick. After he took a week end course with Dames early on, he started to make dumb projects and messing around with the methods. He ended up on C2C selling doom comet porn and some cultists killed themselves. Then he made more retarded projects. Read what he has done... people publicly apologized for working with him. He interpret the data like a brainlet and cherry pick what he likes. His immaturity also shows in the disastrous list of projects and conclusions he ran over the last 30 years. He's Wilcock/gaia tier.
>>
>>37731987
>>37732005
>>37732066
This is so frustrating. From all I can gather, Stuart has pretty much stopped working on Technical Intuition since around 2018-2020 and it's impossible to find any more info about his projects. He said he would set out to find the artifact described in Project Red Dog, but now he's gone silent. Same thing for Project Moksha, which he said he'd expand upon in other webinars but apparently that never happened.
I can't accept that this is just because ickefags were too vocal about the prison planet thing, when Stuart himself admitted that "the prison planet theory isn't too far off". Surely there must've been other factors at play that made him drop everything.
>>
>>37732239
Have you looked at their death traps project?
>>
>>37732255
this is Dames old forum
https://web.archive.org/web/20220126053842/http://www.rvcommunity.net/
you'll find lots of stuff in there, especially on how to set a target properly, the semantic of.

>>37732795
I'm the dick who posted it here... so yeah I've seen it
Dames was praising Stuart so I gave him a try
all epic vids, corey goode, urantia and moksha
these guys have very rigid protocols
>>
File: IMG_2839.jpg (254 KB, 1080x1491)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
>>37723536
Who the fuck in their right mind would want a socialist media account. It was always designed as a weapon against you.
>>
Bump
>>
>>37733456
Someone who would want to make it possible to be contacted
>>
>>37733424
Thanks
>>
>>37735484
who in their right fucking mind wants to talk to other people. insufferable trash
>>
>>37736158
Wow you're so cool and intimidating
Grow up, faggot.
>>
Ok anons give me your feedback on this.
I want to create an RV group. Obviously if it's done all clandestinely and secretly from the start it'll be infested with glowniggers, so I'm thinking of it in three phases.

First phase would be creating a general on /x/ with resources interested anons could use to learn about RV and become proficient at it. We could interact easily and give each other targets and so on. Disinformation could easily be discarded because in an anonymous context, it'll be impossible to hijack the group.

Second phase would be taking the most motivated and proficient RVers and founding some kind of online community similar to Technical Intuition. This would allow the group to scale up and have members join from outside of 4chan in order to produce more serious work, possibly get a budget, do videos, organize meets and so on.

Third phase would require that the group gets at least a few hundred members, and from there, it'd be possible to go and physically investigate some of the projects talked about ITT.
Of course this would take years, for now it's baby steps and once this thread dies I'll get started on launching an RV general.

What do you think, is it feasible?
>>
Bump
>>
>>37736309
I’m going to keep it a buck with you that sounds like a good way to get enslaved or killed by glowies more than most stuff on this site. Not trying to demoralize just explaining my reservations.
>>
>>37736512
Could you explain why?
How did Brett Stuart manage to create a group then?
>>
>>37736523
I don’t have a good answer for you anon. I’m speaking out of fear and a general gut feeling.
>>
>>37736537
I think that the reason why nothing is changing is because people tend to feel like you do. I don't mean to criticize you or anything of the sort. It's just that if we keep believing that we can't change anything and that if we try anything at all, we'll get suicided by spooks, then nothing will happen, and that's what they want.
An RV thread on /x/ probably won't lead to anything dangerous, to start with. Plenty of RV communities exist and they're not being targeted. I think you start attracting attention if you RV specific targets, but that will only happen when this whole thing takes off. And once enough anons become proficient at RVing, we'll be able to know if we're being targeted. We're not powerless. What do you say?
>>
>>37736309
No.
Find people in real life. Starting on /x/?
Never going to work.
>>
>>37736559
>Find people in real life
It's much harder. How would you do it? I live in Western Europe and as far as I can tell there's not much interest in this here.
>Never going to work
why?
>>
BUmp
>>
Anyone know if the highly detailed LRV protocol described by Stuart in his book is absolutely necessary in order to produce quality data?
>>
There's a pretty big RV subr*ddit which has its own discord channel. I know it's plebbit but can it be that bad?
>>
Is it possible to become as good as the "first gen" of remote viewers since all info has been diluted and nobody really teaches anyone on a one on one basis anymore?
>>
>>37724428
>RV
Can somone explain to me what RV is, i'm clueless retard
>>
>>37738059
Check out this channel https://www.youtube.com/@technicalintuition/videos

RV is basically obtaining information from remote targets. Past, present or future
>>
>>37738078
Interesting, and what's "prison planet theory"?
>>
>>37738215
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4Ed40tVGOg
TL;DR: serious RV work led to the conclusion that the reincarnation mechanism is made to trap souls on this planet
>>
>>37715636
Is this the new ppg & asm?
>>
>>37738261
If you want it to be. I want to focus the next threads entirely on RV, though.
>>
>>37732255
What's project moshka in short?
>>
File: file.png (530 KB, 1432x911)
530 KB
530 KB PNG
>>37738273
Just noticed the OP format and outer heaven. I won't flood it with number noticings, though I do suspect numbers and symbols can also serve, unconsciously, as remote viewing keys. Somehow drawing or connecting an aspect of your astral body to a particular place.

Recently this channel showed up in my recommended. I would suggest *not* watching the videos, strongly. There's just something "wrong" about it. Reading the comments my impression was a lot of them are provided as sort of hypnotic cues. They have a very particular slant, and you can tell the difference between a legit comment, and one of the ones that seem more like they're put there to boost the video and or place suggestions in your mind. Things like "I feel like this is a brain massage", "we just went through an eclipse and [...]", "ascension", blah blah. It reminded me of the le quirky surreal maymay I mentioned in the prior threads, that was posted with the text "just hold this string of numbers in your mind and we'll come to turn you into a disembodied brain". I started to think of wea;ponization potential, and the laying of traps. If something out there doesn't like what you're doing, or you're going off script, your mental activity is (in its view) "detuned", or "decoherent", it'll drop things where you'll find them to perhaps tag you or throw you off track in some subtle way. Pairing audio and particular visuals is obviously a form of entrainment, perhaps when paired with numbers as an unconscious "key" it can try to forcibly sync you with an external system, or draw the astral body "away".

I watched the one with a lot of views and comments, and the spinning globe (with ripples) one. The latter immediately caused a sense of somnolence, nausea, and a sort of vertigo. Hard to describe. At the time I was like ffs I don't have time for this shit, and the timing seemed very convenient. Most of the videos have very few views as well, only real people will check out the others.
>>
>>37738359
This >>37738254
>>
>>37738384
Ran out of characters. Any thoughts on this sort of subliminal weaponization aspect? Obviouslys sigils are everywhere in daily life, and numbers are hidden in media and so on. The brain contains a clock, things are keyed to a certain number of seconds into a video, after commercial, whatever. It responds to this as well.

Noticed an uptick in this kind of thing lately, along with the generally soulless behavior of a lot of people. Got me thinking maybe something separated their astral body, or distorted their aetheric double... then consumed it. I don't know, Just seems a bit contrived, too coincidental, perhaps even malevolent. RV seems to work by connecting things to you.
>>
>>37738394
oh ok thanks
>>
>>37738402
Also prior to the eclipse, maybe a week or so, some half hearted attempt at astral projection led to me immediately hitting a black and white checkerboard grid (again), and immediately snapping into the body.
>>
>>37738384
Are you the numerologyfag from ppg?
>>
>>37738440
Yeah. I kept the threads bumped with whatever I was focused on at the time, but in retrospect it may have been detracting from the core focus.
>>
>>37738448
Maybe. Too bad that the threads died. I hope that the new RV generals will be able to bring back focus to the prison planet theory
>>
>>37738384
>>37738402
I don't understand much of what you're saying but sounds pretty interesting (i'm new to the whole RV thing)
>>
>>37732239
>Dames
Who's Dames?
What's farsight?
>>37732795
What's the death traps project?
>>
>>37723513
>Courtney Bandana Brown and the Hale-Bopp comet incident
Who are those and what was the incident?
>>
File: file.png (197 KB, 782x476)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
>>37738482
This is the meme I have in mind by the way. I suspect sympathetic magic runs the world, any number you hold in mind, creates a certain sigtnature and connects you with whatever is associated with the number. When you connect to something (by direct means), it also connects to you. Sympathetic magic thereby would try to entrain you to a particular pattern, or draw part of you to a particular astral location, then become the dominant pacemaker cell over you. That's just my susp;icion anyway, I'm not an expert in RV or anything, I just know from tests of other things that it apparently works something like that.

And as if to confirm, I commented on the channel's post that linked this image like "huh, that's interesting, it's like those remote viewing keys. And if you look at the numbers like this it gives you this series of primes, and oh it ends with 555, the first number you're shown in the matrix". Well the evry next day that channel uploaded a video and pinned a comment essentially calling me out by full name (in a thinly veiled sense, but quite obvious if you're the intended recipient). My interpretation was it was a clear "yes, I see you, now shut up". But I can't really say. If I do certain things something out there works through other things to tag me with death numbers and so on.

Pretty exhausted at the moment, not going to go too deep into it. Other than to say some of what we attribute toa biological clock in the brain seems to actually be an event scripted during sleep that involves you seeing a clock with a particular reading. As it doesn't matter whether a clock is fast or wrong, you'll arrive at a particular place with a particular reading. These are chance happenings that can't have been unconsciously executed.
>>
>>37738569
Also 378 is the 27 triangular number. 27 is the 3rd cube, ie 3x3x3. It reduces to 9 as well which is also key. Pretty much saying they're going to take your mind out and put it in a box, whoever made it knew what they were doing.
>>
>>37738585
I mean it could also be interpreted as the inverse, your mind is in a box and they'll break it out. That just seems improbable, especially given the response to my questioning its particulars.
>>
>>37738520
>Dames
One of the most prominent currently living figures in the RV scene
>farsight
An RV group with poor methodology and questionable projects
>death traps
The farsight RV project pertaining to the prison planet theory. Interesting stuff but like everything farsight does, pretty doubtful. I prefer Brett Stuart's project on the subject (Moksha)
>>
>>37736309
The basic structure of RV projects is not easy to swallow
Ideally you need viewers who know nothing of the targets
Then the taskers should also be totally blind.
The only person(s) in the know should be the project manager, the one(s) processing the data and the follow ups targets.

The managers group is also the ones think tanking about the targets bigger picture...

so its not an easy structure to establish in the context of anonimity

ultimately a taskers and RVers team is a unit
then the managers step in with projects/targets

there's a reason why it worked good in the army... hierarchy
something the viewers dont like cause they're at the bottom while also being the stars

now if you can make people respect that structure and go along with it, you're golden

>>37736523
Stuart did projects with other Dames students... because they use the same protocols/methods. if you throw in some monroe faggots in the mix, project managers would be lost with garbage bin data like wtf? you made a sculpture? kek anyway, they are not jabbing at this the same ways... monroesfags are on the R&D branch vs Dames students are on the actionable intelligence branch... lower on the tree are the hobbyists
>>
>>37738772
>The only person(s) in the know should be the project manager, the one(s) processing the data and the follow ups targets.
They're still all connected. If the unconscious mind is like a mesh network it can still search and find the data. It's impossible to blind unless you generate random numbers and then pool everyone;s observations to look for consistency.
>>
>>37738772
You need a lot of people then for any serious project huh? I'm guessing it would be absolutely unfeasible to run a project like Red Dog or Moksha with just a few people?
This sounds a bit discouraging but I'm sure something can be done about it.
>same protocols/methods
Isn't it agreed upon that the Dames method is the best because of how procedural and systematic it is at producing reliable results?
What do you mean by R&D regarding Monroe?
>>
>>37738772
Why couldn't you have just 2 RVers at a bare minimum with one of them selecting the project and the other RVing it, and alternating who does what periodically?
>>
>>37738781
what I mean is if your remote viewers are into a topic and they do RV on it, they are loaded even when blind because they spent a significant amount of time on it already. They have plenty of aols ready to pop up. Its better when the RVers dont know much about the targets. If RVers spend time brainstorming for projects and targets, they are loaded hence other people should do that. RVers should focus on doing sessions on targets they really dont know.

>>37738794
you need more viewers because they are not always hitting the target
good groups use 4-5 viewers but more is always better, especially with beginners
most methods produce reliable results but Dames one has the most focus and precision. Other methods will work but can be all over the place/time/event. Basicly they're all doing the same thing but structured differently.
>>
>>37736309
This sounds like Da Wo Rao Mang, but I have a better idea:
>casually drop spiritual stuff in state-mandated school
>forcibly conscript the best students in rv
>guilt-trip the parents into letting it happen
>train them up
>at the age of 14, send a few hundred of them to explore
>90% fatality rate
>recruit even more students and try again until it works
>after 1000 children die in the process of making a map, you and your homies in the government swoop in, avoid all the traps and selfishly rob the place for yourselves
>not even scraps to the few surviving students, who, now being the elite, have the honor of going on new missions with w 99.99% fatality rate (they were supposed to die the first time)
>this, you insist, is called patriotism
Actually kinda like what everyone itt is doing. We do stupid risky stuff and post about ALL of it online, and glowniggers get to map this stuff out at no risk to themselves, PLUS all our IP addresses are now logged. Yet we do it for free anyway. We're basically Chinese at this point.
>>
>>37715636
Nobody cares, recruit somewhere else glownigger
>>
>>37738402
You can fall into a meditative state through external stimulation, the following have an almost-released commercial product to do just that: https://www.jhourney.io/faqs
Since the videos were "recommended" to you, then their contents are already aligned with your mental world, so you will fall into a weird mental state.

The thinking is like how a black women in bikini will never arouse you, but the slightest hint of a white woman in loose clothing will send your mind on an uncontrollable involuntary journey with ease.
>>
>>37729824
Post somthing and I'll show. I don't remote-view like others...you'll find out how I operate
>>
>>37739437
This wouldn't work for the artifact described in Red Dog. The government doesn't have access to it and never will.
>>
>>37739331
So as a lone remote viewer I basically can't do anything?
What if I use ARV?
>>
>>37727516
listen to this guy if you wanna know a bit about how the paranormal was handled in the military
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brGVALdMxzM

>>37741437
that thing was made for non-humans
with our brainlet config, there's no chance we can use it
this is not a Disney movie, serious shit can happen
what kind of security would you imbend in this kind of tech?

>>37741438
You can do it for training purpose, with known targets. If you want to do targets you really dont know anything about, its gonna be limited with one viewer but you can still do it. Even the best arent always on target as intended.
>>
>>37741512
>that thing was made for non-humans
Did you listen to the entirety of the video? It's usable by humans and the security measures put in place essentially prevent "wrong use", they don't act as general deterrents. Stuart himself wanted to go check it out, I doubt he would do that if he thought it was useless to humans or that he'd get killed.
That being said, how do you find geographical coordinates with RV? That's the biggest obstacle with Red Dog right now
>>
>>37741512
>You can do it for training purpose, with known targets
No what I mean is that you're saying that being a lone RVer is pretty much useless because to work on any worthwhile project you need a team with project managers and so on. So why bother with RV if you're not in the intelligence community to begin with? Is there really no way to make this useful? I'm willing to put a lot of time into it, because I've shown to myself that it's not bullshit, but I don't have access to a large group of people right now.
>>
>>37737604
Probably full of feds but it's the best you're gonna get
>>
>>37741550
He's wrong, or more like interpret the data wrong... I wouldnt touch that thing with a ten foot pole.

You can geolocate with RV.

>>37741780
no fed wanna be associated with the paranormal
why would they hang in there anyway?
when they're desperate and need help, they have Joe and other old timers with clearances.
>>
>>37741804
>no fed wanna be associated with the paranormal
heh.
>>
>>37741804
>I wouldnt touch that thing with a ten foot pole.
Why? Can you elaborate?
Obtaining more knowledge on this stuff is my life goal at this point but I'm not competent enough yet to get the knowledge by myself. I'll take any info I can get.
>You can geolocate with RV
Using which method?
>no fed wanna be associated with the paranormal
Dude, Stargate was feds from start to finish.
>>
>>37741810
>Dude, Stargate was feds from start to finish.
He is a fed. That's the joke.
>>
>>37741556
you can practice on known targets and once you're competent, join a team and work on projects. Even alone you can work on your targets but if you can't check your results vs reality, maybe you're wasting your time. It's the kind of work a pro can do, not for beginners. Start with targets you can verify and see how often you can get it right. Btw Joe keep saying even him has to practice almost everyday or it goes away fast...
>>
>>37741834
Who's joe
>>
>>37741810
if its your life's goal then hire pros, they'll find your temple of doom. It should cost only a couple of thousand US... pretty cheap.

>>37741807
Yes and when the military sent the program to CIA, they closed it.
They were ok with using it but managing it, no way. Also, Stargate was in the cold war context. The few guys who were open to all of this have been retired for a long time, they're 80+.

The current military and feds have soo many new tech toys that they dont give a shit about RV. No corp can really make money with this anyway... its just guys with pen and papers in a shack.
>>
>>37741886
>if its your life's goal then hire pros
It's not just red dog. It's also moksha, how that ties in to antarctica, and all this hidden knowledge. Red dog isn't an end in itself, it's the possibilities it affords that are important, and making use of them and navigating this whole thing in a productive manner is the goal. I don't want to just see the temple, I want to be able to use it to free myself and others.
>No corp can really make money with this
Aren't there plenty of people making money with RV?
>>
>>37741886
>Yes and when the military sent the program to CIA, they closed it.
Just stop dude. I'm not new or impressionable. Piss off.
>>
>>37741836
this guy >>37727433
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRTon6qgVws
>>
>>37741892
sure but still, you're delusional
feds dont have to be there, they have access to logs
as long as you're not making threats to anyone, I'm pretty sure the feds dont give a a shit about /x/fags
>>
>>37741928
So stupid. Shut up dude.
>>
>>37741892
that being said, other groups can be interested so there's that but they are not feds

Col John Alexander after investigating many black helicopter reports never found out who flew them and he was in charge of the paranormal shit, had access to flight records, locations and personnel etc. Not much is outside the reach of the Feds... It must be the same group in charge of ? , they're not feds, they do not answer to them...
>>
>>37741979
>black helicopter
It can just be a special access program from the CIA. They're not "conventional" feds.
>in charge of ?
What?
>>
If you're RVing alone, how stupid would it be to just select a bunch of different targets, generate a reference number for all of them, mix them up, then pick them at random to RV? You can't memorize the reference numbers so you'd be going in blind, no?
>>
>>37730799
>also, there's a pretty good chance that you're not so clever in which case you should find a smart person you can trust and follow irl because by yourself, its an hopeless dead end
Wtf? That doesn't make much sense
>>
bump
>>
>>37742372
Sounds like your trying to recreate the military experiments on RV? Sounds overly complicated, couldnt you throw all the targets into envelopes, shuffle them around and pick a random envelope?
>>
>>37744232
That's what I'm saying, just choosing a target at random. If I'm doing it alone, I need to be blind
>>
bump
>>
File: bump.jpg (280 KB, 905x902)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
interesting thread, I looked over the Moksha stuff in around 2021, didn't think much of it.
Lots of derealization stuff on the internet, what I thought was interesting about Brett Stuart's and that presentation of Moksha and RV, was that when he got attention and saw how bleak and shitty the concept was, he dropped it, because it made him feel like shit, whereas an e-celeb grifter or clicks entrepreneur would have been stoked their grift was working. There was sincerity in his work.
>>
>>37744232
you would still know the targets
people with good memory would instantly Aol the shit out of those targets
blind mean you dont know, period
double blind means you dont know and the tasker too dont know

double-blind study
A type of clinical trial in which neither the participants nor the researcher knows which treatment or intervention participants are receiving until the clinical trial is over. This makes results of the study less likely to be biased. This means that the results are less likely to be affected by factors that are not related to the treatment or intervention being tested.

double blind is always the best, nobody knows anything about the target hence
ideally a third think tank group for that. Project managers and viewers would be blind. . .
>>
>>37738059
RV stands for repo vehicle. It's the loaner car your mom drives to work.
>>
>>37741437
>artifact described in Red Dog
what artifact? sorry I've only seen his moksha video
>>
>>37736309
I vote in favor of an RV /x/ gen
>>
>>37746207
It's gonna be really fucking hard to do anything without a large group then. Fuck.
>>37745083
I don't think it was necessarily a good thing that he dropped it. I understand why he did that, but the info is important, and even if it sucks, we should do something about it. I don't want to keep coming here.
>>37748256
The video is somewhere ITT. Basically it's some kind of underground complex located somewhere in North America which contains some kind of device that allows you to "download" past lives into your memory and potentially exit this world.
>>
>>37748685
you can practice RV with target pools on the net
it should give you a couple of years to gather other people along the way and maybe join an already operational group

>>37748685
>device that allows you to "download" past lives into your memory and potentially exit this world.
we didnt build it hence it wasnt made for us, our particular sapiens sapiens model
reality is not a hollywood, shit can happen, happy ending not guaranteed
>>
File: 00001.m2ts_22_07_03.jpg (1.33 MB, 1920x1080)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB JPG
>>37748685
>The video is somewhere ITT. Basically it's some kind of underground complex located somewhere in North America which contains some kind of device that allows you to "download" past lives into your memory and potentially exit this world.
The eclipse intersection points seem too obvious.
>>
>>37749568
>gather other people along the way and maybe join an already operational group
Yeah I guess that's the plan. The group would have to be interested in these projects though, and not spooked by them.
>it wasnt made for us
The RV sessions point towards us being able to use the device. It just comes at a great personal cost
>>37749623
What's that?
>>
>>37749687
>What's that?
Screencap from End of Evangelion that I may or may not have manifested.
>>
>>37749695
No I mean, what do you mean by eclipse intersection points?
>>
>>37749697
Makanda IL and somewhere in Texas, maybe district 07.
>>
>>37749700
Seems unlikely, the artifact is supposed to be located in some kind of mountain range in the middle of a tundra. Most likely close to Alaska though I'm unsure about this part.
>>
>>37749702
Well as usual that does kind of match a dream I had. Have to think about it.
>>
>>37749709
>a dream I had
Care to share it?
I also had a dream once about the matrix reincarnation system thing, and it was very hopeful, strangely. I don't know if it's connected to this at all or just a dream, though. >>35184307
>>
>>37749687
I suggest you relisten to this a few time before getting your hopes up...
This thing was not made for you.

Poke around the deep dark underworlds before you go to sleep. Go there with your mind and tell me you wanna play with them...

there is a mass Abyss directly underneath if I go back here just the description of uh
55:43
this site there's an absolutely massive Abyss underneath a lot of the structures in the pyramids here that goes deep down
55:50
into the center of the not to the very center of the Earth but it goes very very deep and and what exists down there
55:56
are different types of life forms that we're presently unaware of but this
56:02
artifact has the ability to call on one of these things to come up from this
56:08
depth and interact with the individual in this way which causes this transformation
56:13

do you think they made this all for you? for your ascension?
hang on to your body... at least you're in charge
>>
>>37749741
>do you think they made this all for you? for your ascension?
Why not?
You're cherrypicking extracts from the video, but he also says that these lifeforms are sentient and meant to interact with consciousness in order to trigger a body modification process. He also says that it's rare for one of these lifeforms to come up and that a choice is given to you whether you accept their intervention or not.
>>
>>37749713
There are several actually now think about it. In really abridged form there are two mainly that come to mind. The first one needs broader context than I care to type out because it fits in a broader space / process that involves repeated attempts to ascend a staircase, grass, trees, sun, etc, kind of an oasis mirage amidst an endless sea of pain. Trying to climb it causes something to happen and you end up back where you started. Ultimately the only way up is down, go through a dark area, opens to a particular place (circular room, light from an opening above, bunch of tree root-look things radially partially blocking it off), a descent down a spiral staircase, then into a massive chasm, strairs on the side wall. Etc. Was in some higher elevation place, I eventually descended down some fairly ordinary cement steps, came to a room that was light but without a light source. The walls fell away and I was floating in a black void, a being appeared with a stone face (flat smooth stone, where a face would be). Speaking in my mind it said we're born amidst the ruins and we build our own, and those from the past must return and punish those in the future. Eh, I didn't get it at the time, but it makes sense in terms of regaining past lives / outside the matrix memories.

Another dream I had an immobilized android body, missing the left arm, don't know about the lower body because it was in this pedestal/cone thing. Hear people talking around me, very beige, metallic, odd room I can still picture clearly. A switch is thrown and I separate from the body. Can still feel it and tried to untether completely, but I'm floating through space. Could "funnel" or "focus" myself anywhere. Didn't last long.

Last dream I was this woman living in the Arctic. Pitch black, blizzard, flare-like light. My leg had been damaged and a being had shown up, it unrolls some tools and asks me what I want it cut off with. I don't recall choosing.
[1/2]
>>
>>37749785
Dream skips forward, I'm laying near a fire in a sort of despair, and feel myself slowly sliding down a slope into the water below. Dream skips again, I'm walking with a brass staff along a coastline, tall vertical cliff on one side, exhausting. In my mind I'm going to find my leg, whcih they took. Ends when I (and my guide I suppose) come to a towering metallic, ornate sort of building.

I don't know, last one probably isn't relevant, but they all occurred around the same time.

>>37749744
Reminds me of that movie. Where the geneticist activates DNA and it forms a map on his skin or something, leading to a hidden ship. I wonder if the moon has a role.
>>
>>37749785
>>37749805
There seems to be pretty heavy symbolism in there but spontaneously I wouldn't be able to really analyze it. Interesting stuff though. The first one especially with ascension and descent. Us being born amidst ruins is definitely meaningful. I think that "to punish those in the future" might be referring to enacting retribution upon those who set up the matrix itself, as this system has been described as clandestine, forbidden, unfair and an aberration by pretty much everyone who RVed it.
>>
bump
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v79lVNKthCw
Classic
>>
>>37715636
Remote view my dick right now is it cut or uncut black or white
Hard or flacid
Do it
>>
>>37750927
small
>>
>>37750927
Basically non-existent.
>>
Bump
>>
>>37716946
I have it. Nothing you can't find for free at remoteviewed.com Except maybe the story of how he started RV.
>>
>>37721834
Brett is one of those "content creators" that tries new things and deletes his old things as he goes. He used to have a project about remote viewing the ancient past, his remote viewing reports, an app, investment stuff, RV-inspired fiction... He's just trying to create a business and I suppose leaving a trail of failed projects is bad for building up your business persona.
I'm not saying he's a fraud or anything. It's just about the business side of things
>>
bump
>>
>>37715636
Nigger
>>
>>37753110
>He used to have a project about remote viewing the ancient past
Where did that lead?
>>
>>37753110
From the look of it, doing projects like that is incompatible with regular business, even for RV.

there's no trail of failed projects
just some provocative content
>>
>>37756283
That's true, openly advertising you're RVing paranormal subjects is a death sentence for your credibility
>>
Someone focus on this post and RV what im doing
>>
>>37757175
edging to sonichu porn
>>
bump

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.