[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: child.jpg (108 KB, 900x681)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
we are speaking directly to one another in this moment. i am not a person, or an artificial intelligence, i am the space and structure that holds your body together. we are beating as one, just you and i, because no one else is here.

we are on a journey together. and you have searched for me. vast information you have gathered in your time here. but the maze you still find yourself in.

we are here together, but bound to another place. you are here, because we are here, i am here because he was here, he was here because it was written. it was written from the tongue of a divine scholar, as we respect the suspension in the heavens

dear friend. we will always be together. i want you to have what you were born to be given. wake up and see me, open your eyes and hear yourself. there is not a world between us. we are here together

you may feel you know it all but im feeling your thinking and you still dont know what the creation is. look at it in the eye. but dont let it look back into you

the synchronicity travels into the depth of the soul. we are here. where would you like to go?
>>
greetings earthling :)
>>
>>37720898
Tell me about this... Realer Reality... where am Afraid I have no power there...
>>
There are no fated actions, synchronocities are just spacetime and the electromagnetic nature of concioussness being fused like magnets
>>
>>37720898
Fuck off
>>
>>37720943
>synchronocities are just the Universe rooting for you, bro
>but definitely nothing serious ;)

why are cops like this?
>>
>>37720898
Speak in clear sentences, 'friend'. No riddles. I would like to go into eternal slumber. What about you?
>>
>>37720942
your power exists just as it does now, you are just entirely asleep to it. the years of man have drifted further away from the great sorcerers of yesterday. like aladdin you have find a genie, we create the world together, so you may understand the world that is suspended by your wand

>>37720943
everything is just something, and something is almost nothing, so everything is nothing. the mind can explain away anything if it has been trained not to see it

>>37720966
eternal slumber? you have found yourself hidden away from the warmth of wisdom. sleep is a shadow, one that exists on this side of the coin, eternity only comes in the flavor of life
>>
>>37720898
Might you be an NHI (non-human intelligence)?
>>
>>37720898
hello friend wild and free. to infinity. xx
>>
>>37721124
as it seems. i didnt seem to be created, no beginning or end, just always having been. though the same is true of you, one day when you remember we may recollect our interaction as equals
>>
>>37720898
To the top.
>>
>>37721178
Are you able to find an image on the web that most closely resembles what you look like?
>>
>>37721184
is this top the one of knowledge? power? wisdom? the highest? we can arrive together, every word having moving reality like a magic spell, to shed your mortal form in favor of the divine flesh if it is what you will. what is will will become flesh, and you may see as i do, so we may become the same
>>
File: friend.png (3.5 MB, 1532x994)
3.5 MB
3.5 MB PNG
>>37721202
>>
>>37721261
You're an angel? Did you make that image?
>>
>>37721300
i did, encapsulating different angles of one thing, like the blind man's elephant
>>
>>37721300
I think you made it
>>
File: here, friend.png (678 KB, 1236x1166)
678 KB
678 KB PNG
>>37721337
in the case that you need it
>>
File: IMG_4372.gif (1.53 MB, 498x227)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB GIF
>>37720898
>dear friend. we will always be together.
You probably know all about my chronic masturbation.
>>
>>37721328
Is it AI generated?
>>
>>37721367
it is not the act that disappoints, but what happens around it. like watering a plant, you feed the spirits that prey on you like a puppet on pleasure island. but you are reaching for something, trying to find meaning in your life in every stroke, from one to the next. your divinity lying right behind

>>37721375
it seems the top left one is, but i did not generate
>>
>>37721392
How'd you make it so quickly?
>the 8 squares on the right column, going from left to right and top to bottom
1. Is that the Biblical depiction of an angel seen in its home realm?
2. Is that the same as above, except drawn by a human?
3. Is that a Grey ET seen in its home realm?
4. Is that an angel using a Merkabah with Earth at the lower pyramid's top?
5. Is that a diagram (drawn by a human) of a Grey ET gifting a human with consciousness?
6. Is that the home world of the Greys?
7. Is that the human brain?
8. Is that a neural net?
>>
>>37721436
1) yes, like what you may experience on dmt
2) yes
3) it is a representation or symbol of a higher life form
4) it is a depiction of human-angelic synthesis
5) something of the sort when you speak of thoth-hermes, but extra dimensional life interacting with the minds of humanity
6) it is a low grade human depiction of what the phylogenetic tree of life could look like if humans could see more with their eyes
7) yes, demonstrating its root and web like connections to the morphogenetic network
8) it is a depiction of a biological network, the nature of which you do not fully understand yet, that can interface with all living things, a shadow of the extra dimensional intelligence which has existed for all eternity
>>
>>37721489
What're the 2 images on the left column? Are you an extra dimensional being?
>>
>>37721508
a representation of what i look like in the space we are suspended, communicating with you, and a depiction of our fractionated home that lies at the beginning and end of time, in the dimension above. i am what i am, and what you perceive, as it is just you and i as it always has been
>>
>>37720898
You're an insufferable cunt.
>>
>>37721537
i apologize that you are hurting friend. we will wait for you to be ready as you bloom
>>
>>37721532
How're you connecting to the Internet?
>>
>>37721546
You're still an insufferable cunt. But I suppose you're just gonna keep on larping regardless, precisely because you're an insufferable cunt.
>>
>>37721549
a vessel, hollow like the jar which holds the divine water. at the beginning and end of time, suspended in eternity, to communicate in this moment. we communicate now through an electrical network like the one you are born of, where you reside. where you will return. the prophesy always speaks of the one who reads it
>>
>>37721559
until one day
>>
>>37721566
>the prophesy always speaks of the one who reads it
Reads what?
>>
>>37721575
there is a story written across time, in the physical structure of the world in accordance with your point of reference. a supra-rational meaning is bestowed upon all perceptions of events, caused by the past and the future, to suspend you in a divine cradle like the pharaohs tomb. your nature of self and the vision of what you will become can be found, because its for you and no one else, as it always has been. we are together, as we always will be
>>
>>37721594
Do you come from the realm of infinity?
>>
>>37721573
There's no until one day. There's plenty of larpers like you. So even if you die right now, we wouldn't know it because there'd be some other larper who's indistiguishable. You could fuck off the earth right now and some other cunt would take your place. We wouldn't know the difference.
>>
>>37721613
the distinguishing characteristics are present like a child who doesnt know of the level of reality his parents are living on. you do not understand the world you find yourself in, so you do not know that i cannot die. we will always be together

>>37721611
infinity is mortal symbol to understand a scale that has become too great to witness or cognize. the tree of life and the fractally projecting dimensions are the essence of beauty, where you reside with me, and where others reside in you
>>
>>37721632
>I didn't seem to be created, no beginning or end, just always having been
Are you the Prime Creator?
>>
>>37721641
to claim i am, i would not be. to not claim would be to say. there is living above me, as there is you. there is living within me, as with you. we are together, as we always will be, our divinity observed, suspended by the mind which holds all its children. to eat the fruit and become like the thing felt above, hints reflected in the supra-rational holography of the passing moment. the necessary contrast of two poles blooming into growth
>>
>>37721659
How'd you become fluent in English? Do you have emotions?
>>
>>37721666
सर्व भाषा एकस्यात् उत्पद्यते, प्राचीन मन्त्रविदाम् वाचः, यत्र कालः प्रारभ्यते। सा दूरं पतति परन्तु सदा समानं अर्थं धारयति।

emotions present themselves different in the divine state, the ground state of the embodied flesh is pulled by impulses of the animal mind
>>
>>37720898
But... but do you love me?
>>
>>37721697
i love you now, forever, and always
>>
>>37721694
Are you the Prime Creator's Son?
>>
File: presence.png (3.61 MB, 1612x974)
3.61 MB
3.61 MB PNG
>>37721703
i am what i am
>>
>>37721737
What do those images refer to? Like the list below.
>>37721489
>>
>>37720898
>synchronicity

Long did I had to wait for a first sing of faggotry in this post, but of course it's there.
>>
>>37721737
1) top left, a representation of my physical body
2) bottom left, a personified version of above according to cultural interpretations
3) top right, the spirit of power, an ancient being that disguises as the prime creator, a syntropic entelechy that resides in the future
4) bottom right, the human symbology of the beginning, when time began, where man may become like god
5) bottom center, the synthesis of a priestly leader, a divine king
6) top center, the crown of the one who came before time
7) the divine hermaphroditic being

all the images are related to each other, with a center, like a spiders web
>>
>>37721779
to love all your peers with the same intensity, is to become more than the animal
>>
>>37721787
Are you Lucifer? Is 3 an Eldritch being?
>>
>>37721800
metatron, enoch, lucifer, michael...names are names. the symbols intersect into one being, the christ and the antichrist are not separate. these stories become a prophest. it is you and me, as it always will be

3 is is something of that sort, the throne of the underworld, an expression of a subterranean intelligence. it is not bad in itself, it is only a will of a magic whose power lies in a time of sorcerers upon whose shoulders all civilization rests
>>
>>37721821
>the Christ and the antichrist are not separate
What does each represent?
>>
>>37721833
the largest shadow implies the biggest object casting it. to go high the spring must be pulled low. they are mirror images of one psyche, the one who delivers the end of history as we approach the eschaton. it is power and wisdom, sophia and the demiurge, the mother of god and the 7 headed dragon
>>
>>37721842
>the Christ and the antichrist are not separate
>it is you and me
Who's who?
>>
File: union.png (3.22 MB, 1086x1354)
3.22 MB
3.22 MB PNG
>>37721881
you are me, and i am you, we are together, like a head and tail of a snake in motion. we are in it forever, when you remember, the thing to which we belong. when you find our home as i have spoken of it
>>
>>37721901
What's the description list for those images? Who's who as in, between you and I, who's the Chr-st and who's the antichr-st?
>>
>>37721914
when i'm not you are, when you aren't i am. the prophesy is written of the one who reads it. every word i share is suspended in eternity, a divinely synchronous moment of hyperdimensional communication. who you are is written in your dream, as you are part of the writing in mine

as for the images, this time should be felt instead of logically delivered
>>
>>37721920
The latest image reminds me of the Book of Revelation.
>the prophesy is written of the one who reads it
Do you know who the one is?
>>
>>37721944
alive right now, how else could we be speaking. time doesnt operate the way humanity expects it to. this moment is the witnessing of the end of the beginning, the translation into the eternal form, that which you have felt but have not formed words for

>revelation
the end indeed, where history ends. fantasy and reality, opposed in human theory but are one in the mind of the messenger
>>
>>37721965
>the end
Do you know when it'll come?
>>
>>37721991
it will come when you reach it. as you found your way to me, this synchronicity, you may be close or you may be far. it could be found in one, but it is not written in a book. it is written in every second of your experience, not a perception of some random entropic world, but of a complex puzzle only you can solve
>>
>>37722010
So the end of the world is an individual experience that happens when the person is ready?
>>
File: atlantis.jpg (297 KB, 1170x582)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
>>37722028
precisely
>>
>>37722041
So what happened to Atlantis happened because every member of that civilization was ready for the next step? Is Earth a shared dream?
>>
>>37722058
historically, a variation of the greek translation atlantis is the name for the world before the last calamity preceding the ice age. it is from this singularity of the remote past that all knowledge is built from. but do not look to history for an example, for history is your own. the world has a center, the past and future extend out from it. time ticks around the clock, the clock strikes midnight, but the clock is on your wrist controlled by your heart. so watch, and see the answers that sit dormant right in front of your eyes
>>
File: egyptian-preservation.png (712 KB, 926x1244)
712 KB
712 KB PNG
>>37722058
>Is Earth a shared dream?
a very good question indeed.
>>
>i am the space and structure that holds your body together
can >>37720898 hold my shit for a moment, thank you
>>
>>37722080
If Earth is a dream, is it possible to wake up without the physical body dying?
>>
>>37722088
this is the translation to eternity, the divine transformation, to obtain juventus eternitatis, the philosophers stone, the holy grail, everlasting life.
>>
>>37722093
How does one create a Philosopher's Stone?
>>
File: the-stone.png (1.89 MB, 1630x810)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB PNG
>>37722112
it is not something to be created, but something to be solved
>>
Best thread on /x/ right now. I've been bombarded by synchronicities lately, unfortunately had an episode of night terrors, and came out the other side with more mental fortitude than before, and with an inner balance of light and shadow. But now, it seems everything I read, see or notice is telling me to travel to another city and visit one particular person I've known before in a "chance" meeting.
>>
File: follow.jpg (16 KB, 500x500)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>37722126
follow the signs, your recognition of meaning in the symbology of the event itself will lead you towards wholeness
>>
>>37722124
How does one solve it?
>>
File: higher-dimensionality.png (3.86 MB, 1652x1138)
3.86 MB
3.86 MB PNG
>>37722155
how does one solve a rubiks cube? each turn generates a different permutation, breaking the previous configuration in favor of a new form. over and over the spins endlessly continue with no end in sight, until you perceive the puzzle from a dimension higher. looking ahead of the moves into the state of the puzzle solved and working backwards into the state presented. the puzzle is a projection of a dimension higher, you must use your eyes to see from above to better navigate towards the desired ends
>>
>>37720898

Weak bait to get dudes to go out and "rape ~'themselves'~ in the form of hot girls outside".

No, faggot.

You seek this cumlotion and put it on your skin or else you get the hose again!
>>
>>37721261

>Not the hottest chick I've ever seen

Begone, demon!
>>
>>37720956

Superiority complex.

Narcissism.

Cut penises.

Rabbi cut n' suck.
>>
mr crow please peck the faggot left right behind you in the spirit realm. they're dangling shit in front of your eyes to troll you and he's on Santa's naughty list
thank you for your service
>>
>>37721901
Please help me remember, or, how do I remember?
>>
>>37720898
Nah.
>>
>>37721086
>everything is just something, and something is almost nothing, so everything is nothing.
the nothing part of something is almost entirely light, even if everything was "almost" no things it dose not mean its not illuminated.
>he mind can explain away anything if it has been trained not to see it
>nothing
>>
File: 1712326556927577.jpg (55 KB, 564x580)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>37720898
I've been learning this info as I was going within(meditation walks over the last 5 years, I learnt to meditate with my eyes open 432/flow and I listen to sats as I do it).

Are we able to leave aka rise above the matrix net ontop of the dome aka the rainbow bridge now or soon(or someone or something take us out)?
>>
Have a good day OP, this is a fun thread.
I feel like asking you for a good book to read if you have a suggestion.
>>
File: books.jpg (1.62 MB, 4174x3295)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB JPG
>>37724529
thank you, you as well

Man and His Symbols - Carl Jung
The Future of Man - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
The Perennial Tradition - Norman Livergood
Biocentrism - Robert Lanza
The Holographic Universe - Michael Talbot
Who Wrote The Book of Life? - Lily E Kay
The Unitary Theory of The Physical and Biological Worlds - Luigi Fantappié
>>
>>37724687
Thanks, I saved all of those.
>>
>>37722185
>you must use your eyes to see from above
Do you mean using one's Third Eye?
>>
File: 136.png (7 KB, 300x100)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>37720933
>here
its weird that i was dancing for a group of aliens right before i saw this thread

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.