[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images.jpg (19 KB, 225x225)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
Ask a mystic anything. I ascended the left-wing - right-wing paradigm but if I had to choose I would pick right-wing for it's clear adherence to authority and tradition. Most here are not beyond these two, but before. You haven't muh ascended left right you are still in the process of discovering who is right. No use deeming yourself enlightened when you clearly have no idea about truth and it's relationship with the universe and the political world.
>>
>>37721740
What do you think about mind-reading other people and does it involve pacts with unethical entities?
>>
>>37721758
Mind-reading is an ancient vedic practice. It is not necessary in life however it is useful. It does not necessarily involve any pacts with unethical entities. It can be achieved by much meditation or meditation coupled with specific yogic practices.
>>
File: saw.png (1.66 MB, 1024x1024)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB PNG
>>37721740
Do you have the factors of time? Or is a clasp enough?
>>
>>37721804
Don't know what that is.
>>
>>37721740
Is coffee good for you?
>>
>>37721815
Yes.
>>
>>37721740
be real, can you literally see spirits/energy in normal everyday life? Genuinely curious.
>>
>>37722236
Yes, but not that often.
>>
>>37721740
What is a mystic by your definition? Someone who talks with God? Or with angels? Or just spirits and ghost in general? Do mystics talk with demons? And what information did you got?
>>
File: 1000005537.jpg (51 KB, 1080x1027)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>37721740
no thanks kid
your ego oozes through
I'm not buying whatever you're selling
>>
>>37721740
>I ascended
Elaborate.
>>
>>37721740
I've recently come to the same conclusions as you with regards to the left/right paradigm. Although as a helpful tool, I tend to define this in Guenon's polarity between the Modernist and Traditional view of the world.
>>
Mystics dont care about politics the way you do. You're a cringe edgelord faggot. Fuck off.
>>
>>37721740
>>37723254
What do you study as a mystic? What authors/books do you recommend?
>>
What’s the best path in becoming a mystic?
>>
>>37723176
A mystic. Hard to describe. Someone who seeks inner wisdom.>>37723225
Simple answer is I became aware that politics are not fundamental.>>37723265
The bible and gnostic texts, the Shiva Rahasya Purana in twelve chapters, and the Mahayana sutras.>>37724146
Hard to say. Possibly gnosticism that's a strong one. It unites the positive sides of esotericism and Judeo-Christianity.
>>
>>37721740
What is your favorite color?
>>
did the holocaust happen?
>>
>>37726413
Blue.>>37726428
Definitely, however the numbers are too high.
>>
>>37721740
What brand of cigarettes did your mother smoke while she was using your soft spot as an ashtray?
>>
How can I get more motivation in my day to day life? I’ve always struggled severely with it and need adderall and caffeine to just be a normal person, but not even a likeable one.
>>
>>37728647
Prayer and fasting. Pray meditatively for twenty minutes to half an hour each day and do regular fasting. The prayer practice will enliven your mind and make it steady.
>>
>>37728576
Did I hurt your feelings libtard?
>>
>>37726482
Okay Rabi
>>
>>37729019
Also Jews are superior to white people. Judaism is older than Christianity and less degenerated spiritually however Christianity has a big plus because it forbids lying and deception unlike Talmudic Judaism.
>>
>>37721740

You've never met, listened to, read, or approached a mystic if you think they deal with politics. You will not be able to find one mystic that will give you a stance on politics, the dalai lama refuses to speak about communism even though his people were removed from their country by a communist regime, st augustine rails against political positions and says the only thing that's important is that if a government is in power it's because God wills it... I mean please find me an example of a mystic that speaks on politics. Because anyone with a mystic bone in their body would be able to tell you politics is an ego trap, a false dichotomy, and by participating in politics you are immediately blocking your ability to engage in a spiritual experience.
>>
>>37729028
Jew
>>
>>37729295
Politics isn't really an ego trap. I don't believe in ego, that's a purely Hindu term and I don't believe in eating cow dung or drinking cow urine so I'm not going to use that term. I didn't say anything about politics except I would rather be right wing, and you make a fuss about oh he is calling himself a mystic yet has a political opinion shame him!!! No. Politics is pure as the world we live in is pure and auspicious in essence. Anything that is pure can not defile a human spiritually. I am not a politics denier. I am beyond politics. The only time I talk about politics is only in small statements such as right wingers have more emphasis on tradition and uphold the sacred fire that keeps spiritual humanity going. That's it. I'm not a political person. I don't care about politics. But the truth has to be said, I won't be totally aloof to what's happening in the world.
>>
>>37721740
>I ascended the left-wing - right-wing paradigm
No you haven't, you're a nazi shithead.
>>
>>37729418
You've not ascended beyond politics yourself. I don't identify as a Nazi, I don't believe in killing millions of Jews, or that there is a superior race. Et cetera. I am right-wing, the nazis were left-wing. (Anti-capitalists)
>>
>>37721740
Right and left are ultimately directions of your belief in order or chaos. Right-wing is authoritarian because it believes in an inherent order of creation which haves laws and the ultimate authority is traditionally of a higher spiritual nature (God).
Left wing rejects this authority and manifest itself in various forms like luciferianism (man is God), atheism, materialism, anarchism (without ruler), relativism and destruction of "social constructs".
>>
>>37729439
True. However I take good things from leftism while retaining an inner right-wing perspective and clarity. I believe man has the seed of god within him, and that puts me at a difference between me and the far-right. Mysticism and what it entails is always somewhat removed from the world and it's authority.
>>
>>37728576
Nice.
>>
>>37721740
>I ascended the left-wing - right-wing paradigm but if I had to choose I would pick right-wing for it's clear adherence to authority and tradition.
You claim to be above the petty false dichotomy, yet you choose to use picture of nazi in your opening post? Sounds like you've been psyop'd
>>
>>37729295
You think the mystics didn't have politics? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAVE YOU ANY IDEA OF THE HISTORY OF THE CHURCH?
>>
Were the Roeriches not political? Aurobindo? The Church Fathers? The Catholics? WHAT
>>
>Spirit wouldn't dare touch politics bro, it's a psyop, or a bot, or probably an AI system fucking with me. there's no way
>>
>>37729739
Politics is just dialetics, it's fake and gay, more so than your larp persona. Get some help
>>
>>37721740
Are you a mystic
>>
>>37729764
Yes. I am a mystic. Strange question given my post, but whatever.
>>
>>37729760
Everything is political.
>>
You gotta romance those numbers. Mmm.
>>
>>37729722
You wouldn't get it.
>>
>>37729777
It's not though, TPTB use it just as a control scheme to control plebs. There's no real left vs right
>>
>>37729787
I don't need to rely on movie references
>>
>>37729788
Insurrection is certainly within somebody's control scheme, but topples a worldly power just the same.
>>
>>37729788
So what is left vs right to you? What is right, what is left?
>>
>>37729815
It's whatever is needed to be to control the masses. It's really just that. That's why it's dialetics
>>
>>37729821
You refused to answer the second question though. What do you think left is, spiritually speaking, and what do you think right is? The answers will reveal what you think.
>>
>>37729821
So opposition to murdering fetuses by injecting poison into their little brains, and not opposing that. That's the same thing right? Both meant to control the masses, enlightened sages don't care about either right? This is why you're morally bankrupt just as the elites are by the way. You pawn.
>>
>>37729830
>What do you think left is, spiritually speaking, and what do you think right is? The answers will reveal what you think.
there's no real spiritual left and right. to believe so is to fall into a trap
>>
>>37729855
you can be against some of this stuff, but that doesn't make you left or right. it really isn't so black and white
>>
>political world
Fake and gay
>>
>>37721740
Man is RapeApe literally trying to turn right wing into a legitimate cult?
>>
Do cigarettes ruin everything? Only thing i know for sure that it fucks up your respiratory tract.
>>
>>37730077
It is. And you're left.>>37730118
Cigarettes are good but the paper they use is toxic sadly. However the tobacco is still tobacco and I smoke two packs a day usually. It's good for you. Trying to go back to one pack in the future.
>>
My balls (more precise, spermatic ducts) hurt since a while but the doc did not find anything. I am also on SR rn, bit was not back then when it started.

Any mystical approach to this? I do not think that any breathing exercised here would particulary do good inb4, at least not in a lundalini set-up.
>>
>>37730224
Semen retention is a good thing. I have no idea how to solve this problem you have to be honest. Maybe a good diet or fasting.
>>
>>37728907
Pray to what? I don’t believe in anything.
>>
>>37730316
Neither do I. Buddhists and jains have specific prayers that aren't directed at anyone or anything if I'm correctly informed. You don't have to believe to pray. Prayer is something like talking with divine inspiration. So if you pray, you create positive energy just as you would if you talked kind words to someone you believe in existing such as your mom. So, just pray to nothing. That's totally fine to be clear. After twenty to thirty minutes meditative prayer you will know why I told you to do that.
>>
>>37721740
Congrats on putting forth the stupidest bullshit I've read in years.
>>
>>37729345

Ego and the concept of it is platonic. Once again exposing your ignorance on metaphysical philosophy.

>>37729730
This is the most sub IQ take I've seen in this thread. You know that mystics have a history of being persecuted by institutional religions because they teach forms of spirituality that are disruptive to political institutions right? Like what the fuck do you think a mystic is, can you name one?
>>
>>37732098
PLATO MOTHERFUCKER
>>
File: cuboctahedron.png (11 KB, 400x348)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>37732098
Was Plato not mystical? I recall him writing a few political things, too... anon, I think you need to wire a few more concepts together. Contemplate the forms, perhaps. The Dodecahedron. Tetrahedron. etc.
>>
Hahahaha. Oh my Unknown God, that is too perfect. Thank you Matrix.
>>
File: 1708676916313634.jpg (43 KB, 688x456)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>37721740
glowies tongue my anus
>>
>>37721740
>I ascended
And yet the one who says it is not. Let's try to set the right example.
>>
>>37732127
Plato was not a mystic he taught metaphysics and mysticism but he was a philosopher.
>>
File: 18ps27.jpg (102 KB, 1024x860)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>37732127
Something something Atlantis
>>
>>37732203
and a cultist
>>
File: CHOSMOCHORON.gif (1.73 MB, 320x240)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB GIF
>>37732203
And Pythagoras?
>>
>>37732148
You're welcome. Finally some respect around here.
>>
File: XYLOCHRON.png (27 KB, 200x196)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LP8QFR9Qvc
>>
>>37732405

Pythagoras was a mystic, and has no extant writings. All we know of Pythagoras were from second hand references and his biographer Iamblichus centuries after the fact. So I'm not sure what your point is because there are literally no references to the politics of Pythagoras on the historical record. What we think we know of him point to him living outside of society in an insular mystic cult, but even then, those claims emerge don't emerge until 600 years after his death.
>>
>>37732479
Are you under the impression my teachings on the alteration of consciousness did not reach Plato? I who was and am and always will be One with God failed to give the Great Philosopher a mystical experience?

Admit you're wrong, please, and move on. You probably haven't read Plato.
>>
>>37732225

Plato was initiated into mystery cults, as most people were in his time. But he was not an operator within them. His writings reference some of the mysteries he was initiated into but they speak more on philosophy. People claim he has esoteric teachings that he taught those who learned in his academy, but even then, that's like saying a freemason is a mystic just because he's initiated into their mysteries.
>>
>>37732497
it's really tenuous to link a pre-socratic philosopher to teaching one of the socratics
>>
>>37732507
It's almost like retarded loud mouth namefags are mentally handicapped
>>
>>37732505
I see, so a philosopher initiated in and deeply pondering the mysteries doesn't enter your gate for the title of mystic. Why is that?
>>
>>37732527

Mystic practice is one that turns within for direct experience and communion with the divine. If they do write or teach they usually teach practical methods of prayer, meditation, or spiritual practices to trigger the same experience. While Plato writes on metaphysics as a part of his cosmology, and there are elements of mystic philosophy in his writing these elements are used for a systemitization and framework of reality. They are not instructions or teachings on direct spiritual experience. The neoplatonists attempted to correct this by expanding on his metaphysical cosmology and leaning into its mystic components, but even then the only neoplatonist that even begins to approach practical application was Iamblichus and he does so in a very mundane worldly pagan practice, basically explaining how that metaphysical cosmology works practically.

This is the difference between mystics and let's say occultists or priests or spiritual practitioners and also why mystics do not engage in politics. The mystic deals with and is concerned only with direct experience, the philosophy, theology, and cosmology of it is in the realm of the more worldly spiritual practitioners.
>>
>>37732526
Socrates' whole point is that those who taught before him were taken as authorities on moral matters but actually had nothing to say. There's no real connection between Pythagoras and Plato except that both talked about the Sun. Socrates did his own thing and constitutes a hard break from the pre-Socratics such as Pythagoras, Empedocles, Thales, Anaxagoras, etc.

To see this better consider that the Catholic tradition considers Plato to be divine revelation. This is not due to his influence thru Pythagoras, as you are saying, for that would imply a lineage of divine revelation from Pythagorean Sun-worship to the Platonic Form of the Good, which some may say is equivalent to God. But Pythagoras' revelation is pagan while Plato's is theologically sound enough (perhaps thru Holy Spirit) for Saint Augustine.
>>
>>37732581
Ah, I see what you mean. Still, is gnana not one of the yogic paths? By all accounts the swiftest and most difficult.
>>
>>37732604
the lineage of holy spirit simply does not traverse from Pythagorean Sun -> Platonic Goodness -> Augustinian Trinity

Socrates questions the milieu so much that the Holy Spirit does a HARD BREAK with paganism and thus Plato does his own thing, like his teacher, enough to allow the Holy Spirit to call him - I forget what they call him and Aristotle, Catholics give them special titles denoting their relation to God, with Plato bearing the superior revelation - a bearer of Divine Revelation, rather than a pagan PRE-SOCRATIC.
>>
>>37728576
kek
>>
>>37721740
I'm not as mystical or ascended but you but we both have bills to pay while we still have bodies. Tell me about any money magic you know cus rent's not getting any cheaper and groceries aren't either.
>>
>>37734466
Start a garden, grow your food.
>>
>>37721740
Uhhh. How do like the 4th and 5th dimension relate to the 3rd and stuff
>>
>>37734632
Hard to do when you rent in the city anon. Apartments don't like you digging up their property. A true sign of the times when we can't dig holes in backyards.
>>
>>37734466
I'm not an occultist, just an esotericist.>>37734659
>Fourth and fifth dimension
No such thing.
>>
>>37721740
Give me back my foreskin, you cunt.
>>
>>37735197
Do you think this is funny, being rude for no reason, and making yourself an offensive personality for jokes, are you spiritually blinded? Yes you are indeed.
>>
>>37735219
It's a dog eat dog world and I got milk bone underwear
>>
>>37735223
You will only heap sorrow upon yourself with this mindset. Unlike me who is getting happier each day with my theistic mindset that has proof and evidence from god.
>>
>>37735253
>>37735219
You are a fucking jew
>>
File: 1708898390820209.jpg (56 KB, 515x515)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>37721740
What's the mystic meaning of Hitlers birthday?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.