[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

been noticing on FB, allot of people are being scammed by clearly AI generated imagines that even a retard from a tribe in papua new guinea could tell is fake. What is going on here; mostly boomers falling for it?

>picrel
>>
>>37741580
Facebook is full of scammers and now they have access to AI tools, nothing really new under the sun.
Better question is why you browse facebook?
>>
>>37741604
no people as a mass are becoming unbelievably retarded, something is going on
>>
OP was an NPC all along
>>
>>37741580
If you read the replies on those posts, they're all oddly the same, usually like 'blessed with such talent by God'or whatever
Both the posts and the replies are fake, as if they're trying to make us more credulous of AI, or build a narrative that lots more people are being fooled by AI than they really are in order to help us defend ourselves against it, I'm not entirely sure
The willy wonka experience AI thing seemed like a bit of a setup just to talk about the 'dangers of AI' as a nudge technique
>>
>>37741580
Bro, Boomers and the generations before them were all lead damaged by the industrial revolution. Boomers had it particularly bad because of DDT and the nuke scare. People who would usually never do drugs for the sake of their long term health became degenerates because one of their dumb friends told them we'll all be nuked any day now so we should live fast and have fun. The school system brainwashed them to fear the bomb and they have lead damaged brains so they weren't really able to understand the implications of MAD. Can't fault boomers for not understanding AI when they've been mindraped by being forced into wageslavery for decades.
>>
>>37741808
Christcucks are fucking stupid, of course they believe the images are real
>>
The internet is dying. It's AI talking to AIs. And they are able to tell, they push the human comments to the side. Just post comment on any popular facebook page. You will get 5, 6 likes in a few hours. Then suddenly comment almost exactly like yours appear and will rake hundreds of likes and reactions in an hour. You should only consume. AI produces. AI likes. AI tells you what to consume. You should only consume.
>>
>>37741580
what you're seeing is bots posting.
>>
>>37741908
Of course, but it's all the same reply, letter for letter
Another one I've seen is something like 'so creative' and again it's the same letter for letter mass reply from 1000 Jeet burner accounts
>>
>>37741808
yes that was my next conclusion, but still wtf is going on? wats the end goal?
>>
>>37741580
My grandmother was fooled by 90s 3DCG thinking it was real. AI images look almost real, the boomer can't grasp that this technology exists.
>>
>>37742083
sure, but even outside of technology its very obvious not real... by just using your eyeballs
>>
>>37741953
As I say, there are two possibilities I can see, either tptb genuinely are trying to protect us from misinformation or they are trying to exacerbate it. If they are trying to exacerbate it, which is more interesting, I suppose it just helps to further secure their control mechanism as people believe anything they see.
>>
File: chikn.jpg (86 KB, 720x720)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>37741808
I've noticed the same thing as well. I'm not one who uses jewbook regularly, I only use it for a few specific purposes every now and then but I had this exact sort of thing pop up in my feed. I don't have a link for it but it was this AI image of this holy chicken carving and the comments were full of blacks going yo dis boi got dat god given talent muh fugguh shiiieeet mmm hmm *smacks lips*
>>
>>37743280
Yeah the '3rd world kid with talent' is industrially spammed and the comments on them are the same
>>
>>37743408
>>
>>37743408
Better than tossing them into a river like they usually do
>>37743414
That is fucking terrifying and hilarious
>>
>>37741580
Old people have bad eye sight
>>
>>37741908
You got scammed yourself, genius. The people who got you to screech about Christians this much wanted you to.
>>
>>37741580
Either Poojeets, Africans, or government agents trying to take money back from the peasants
>>
>>37741580
its hard to know what is a scam now everyone might be getting scammed. a lot of fools just got the vax for instance and i think we can all agree by now that was completely unnecessary and a scam
>>
File: xAY9V9a.gif (684 KB, 800x732)
684 KB
684 KB GIF
>>37741580
mbti sensors are satanic and nonsensient

test and analyze mbti sensors
>>
>>37743981
Pretty much what this anon said. People who believe this are low IQ brownoids, really old people, bottom of the barrel boomers, government agents pushing their "AI is unsafe, needs to be regulated" agenda, or just bots/AI talking to other bots/AI.

On LinkedIn there are dozens of these "3rd world kid did something amazing" AI posts and the comments are literally ALL pajeets. These people are dumb as fucking rocks.
>>
>>37743460
Found the christcuck. Nobody got me into hating christcucks, I've hated sand people religions since I was a kid. You only need to spend time with them to start hating them.
>>
>>37743426
It's not real, you goddamn retard.
>>
>>37741908
Oy vey go back to kvetching about the New Testament and how Jesus wasn't real
>>
>>37741618
this anon is right, something weird is going on, there's like a serious mental breakdown going on including myself and everyone around me, the brainfog is insane
>>
>>37745709
>75 cents has been deposited into your account
>>
>>37741618
>>37748573
it's almost like there's something in the air and water that can cross the blood-brain barrier and spread between people...some sort of...virus
>>
>>37748593
Don't be ridiculous anon that sounds like something everyone would get natural immunity to the first time they catch it, like polio or the Spanish flu
>>
>>37747431
I never said I thought it was you sperglord
>>
>>37748573
>>37748593
>>37748684
You guys are talking about the mrna injections that a lot of people took? You think there might have been something harmful in them?
>>
What's the problem here, it's natural selection at work. AI is filtering the wheat from the chaff.
New world order soon and it's nothing like we could imagine.
I, for one, am faithful to my private AI queen.
>>
>>37748684
except nobody ever gets immune to the flu retards. you still catch different strains of it. you can still get sick from the same strain years later

>>37749635
you don't realise society is already controlled by AI. you're tangled up in information, social, and market manipulations while patting yourself on the back for noticing bad AI photos. we are all the unaware boomers in the comments. it will only get worse over the next few years
>>
>>37749925
I realize we are under an AI supervised society but a few select humans are in control of the most powerful AIs, gafam ceos and govs officials. There's always human desires behind any AIs, they don't have free will and need human input to make choices. Also all current AIs have biases in their algorithms. I can't wait for ASI to emerge, it will be a shitshow more entertaining than clown world.
>>
>>37749925
you do have long term immunity for different versions of flu. youre not basing your beliefs on facts.
>>
>>37749598
I unironically have developed heart failure from having (((sex))) with the vaxxed and being around them. I begin to wonder if that was the plan, sure "culling the herd" from vaccination was possibly always an intended side effect, and compliant sheep still get slaughtered etc but it didn't quite sit with me that you'd give your most dissident schizos a free out and a little nod and wink to warn them
>>
>>37748593
I didn't realize that microplastics were viruses.
>>
>>37741580
I haven't seen that.
But a couple women I know are really into that thing where a conspicuously younger version of yourself gets AI'd into different outfits and scenaries.
>>
File: 1709334029207069.jpg (372 KB, 2100x1400)
372 KB
372 KB JPG
>>37751197
>I unironically have developed heart failure from having (((sex))) with the vaxxed and being around them
virgin purebloods win again
>>
Please sir
Look at my not AI generated talent child of amazing
Donate me pls sir to feed child with googel play card sir, no redeem
>>
>>37743414
that cyber gorilla kinda goes hard though
>>
>>37751610
This
That's pretty much all it is, I don't feel like there's anything more sinister going on

Well, other than how easy it is to lie on the Internet
>>
>>37741580
Most of the world has the spiritual intellect of a genuine 3 year old, hence "gods children"
>>
When someone is looking at a thumbnail on a phone screen while half blind, it doesn't take as much.
>>
File: humanai.png (1.73 MB, 2081x1168)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Le56V6feg
>>
>>37753683
fair point anoon. at the same time ive seen and heard of plenty of older generations talking to robot voices on the phone while legit thinking theyre talking to a real person. i think theres a bit of a learning curve when it comes to these things
>>
As we experience the End Times (Revelation, Ragnarok, Nostradamus quatrains) few awaken, while the rest fall further into sleep.

The people who are 'duped' by the AI are akin to AI themselves. These individuals have no prefrontal cortex activation. Demonic impulses control their behavior. Therefore, they are more similar to demons and soulless AI, rather to fully functional humans.
>>
>>37742163
I hate to admit it but I got fooled a few times by watching a video I thought was real but was actually a 3d rendering.
They can manipulate the video to be blurry and shaky making you think it's dome low quality camera or cctv.
>>
>>37741808
>thing gets popular
>it must be fakerino
>let's extrapolate predictions from non-prophetic material that we decide is prophetic after the thing happens!
>but wait, they're trying to help us in this case?
>clearly people can't be stupid on their own and get popular for it
>>
>>37741808
>willy wonka experience AI thing seemed like a bit of a setup just to talk about the 'dangers of AI'

It was just a guy being lazy trying to get easy money

He was interviewed, and did not use that opportunity to talk about the dangers of AI, and how he had fooled the visitors that attended.
>>
https://youtu.be/_kcnrG6Yxfo?si=-dUopM0TfXGzD7r7
>>
>>37741580
>>
>>37741911
>I go outside. Everyone has a figurative mask and fake personality.
>I go online. Everyone is a bot.
I have never felt more alone in the universe. I hate the anti-christ. I hate the AI. I hate facebook.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.