[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713669824287243.jpg (221 KB, 828x964)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
Our existence in this realm is short enough as it is. Let's try not to make it any shorter.
>>
>implying I want to spend any longer than I have to in this hellscape
>>
>>37742628
High fiber diet
>>
sitting around electronics all day. ambient radiation is not good. I would also imagine a diet low in animal protein and fat is a factor. I see a lot of millennials who look much much younger than their ages.
>>
>>37742677
>>
>>37742628
if you want to lifemax, fast.

fast on:
- food
- thoughts
- sex
- entertainment

then, every single mundane thing will be orgasmic for you.
but if you succumb, you will be back to 0.
so dont accept that orgasm.
detach and be.

that is the epitome of being.

and if you want to life-min, then all you need to be is a hedonist. we all know that it ends in nihilism and suicide.

eating food is nourishment for the body, giving food to others is nourishment for the soul!

serve others.
get rid of the concept of "self" or "i".

you max "your" life, by not maxing your own life, but by maxing the life or the people around you!

this is what various philosophies and religions teach. completely impractical if you ask me!
>>
File: 8028768.3.jpg (146 KB, 708x499)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>37742628
mRNA vaccines accelerate aging, as the idea behind them is to use body's living cells as incubators for the spike. It's what viruses do as well. The immune system destroys the cells which have been taken over. The Covid vaxx did not stay in the injection spot, but spread throughout the body, taking over ALL cells, including those which never renew, and remained in the body for much much longer than it was said it would.
We have a lot of much older people in much younger bodies in our society now.
>>
>>37742628
That guy to the right is only 17 years old.
>>
>>37742693
I've been filled with negative thoughts lately, but- for some reason your post gives me hope and it brightened my day. Shit- I need to change my lifestyle soon. Thanks anon.
>>
>>37742964
Jesus
He looks older than the guy that played Bernard in Westworld
>>
>>37742849
Add "ozempic face" to the mix and you have a lot of ugly motherfuckers.
>>
>>37742693
what the fuck am i supposed to do then?
>>
>>37743106
It’s why true /fit/ and the working poor will always be healthier and more attractive.
Only natties and the not fat though.
>>
>>37742628
>>37742964
>>37743090
The guy on the right is Jordan Howlett, he's 26 and most of his content is talking about fast food and snacks.
>>
>>37743370
My bad,I confused him with another Youtuber.
>>
>>37742849
listen here, chud, i am going to educate you so that you can learn from your mistake and that so others do not get mislead by your misinformation.
instead, i will lead with information.
first, the mRNA vaccines are safe and effective.
yes, the vaccine has the virus so it infects you just like a virus would.
the covid vaxx does not stay in the injection site, this is because your body is getting infected as planned.
so, you are saying that people are old, but that is not true at all. there are plenty of people of all ages on this planet you call home. so let me finish by saying, the vaccines are safe and effective, our brightest minds spent days working on it.
>>
>>37743162

Calculate your part of fortune (in your vedic natal chart) and focus your energy on that.
>>
>>37743412

Covid vaxx gave me aids. Stay away from them
>>
>>37743510

GOD I LOVE NOT HAVING VAXX AIDS
>>
>>37742849
>>37743412
Are you stupid?
>>
File: splice-sex-scene.jpg (265 KB, 1800x1200)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
>>37742849
Is that why I am going bald?
>>
>>37742849
>>37743546
Answer me!!
Is this why I am going bald?
>>
>>37743546
You have bad genetics
>>
File: giphy (15).gif (2.38 MB, 480x270)
2.38 MB
2.38 MB GIF
>>37743572
>>
File: 1618910752512.jpg (17 KB, 220x274)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>37743546
>>37743559
>>37743592
Have you seen this man?
>>
>>37743604
Everytime I look in the mirror
>>
>>37742628
ay these vaxxies be wilin out
>>
>>37743412
thank you
>>
>>37743412
>first, the mRNA vaccines are safe and effective.
Stopped reading here. You are a genocidal maniac and if the government told you to kill yourself, you would. You already did, btw.
>>
>>37743715
how many weeks until i die?
two more?
>>
>>37743412
Thank you sir! May I have another?
>>
Not to toot my own horn but I'm 30 and people mistake me for being in my early 20's all the time. I'm surprised every time I meet people that look twice my age only to learn that they're younger than me. My cousin for example who is 2 years younger than me is bald and looks like a 40 year old man. Sorry to say thought that I genuinely don't know why I'm like this, I have a pretty sedentary lifestyle and I'm anxious all the fucking time so stress doesn't seem to age me much. Maybe it's because I don't drink and smoke, no vaxx
>>
>>37742628
semen retention
meditation
philosophers' stone
>>
>>37743954
>philosophers' stone
How do you obtain this?
>>
>>37742693
>completely impractical if you ask me!
Wait, are you saying you posted all that stuff sarcastically?
>>
>>37742628
lovingkindness meditation and rational application of mind:

https://www.dhammatalks.org/suttas/KN/Khp/khp9.html

https://suttacentral.net/an1.306-315/en/sujato
>>
Why does it seem like no matter what you do, past 70 you're just done and disabled
>>
>seem
because your perspective is fucked
>>
>>37742628
As for the guy on the right in OP's picrelated, there's a very simplistic and non-/x/ reason why he looks older: Facial hair. Having facial hair automatically makes you look older than if you didn't grow out a mustache or beard, especially since they let it cover so much of an area.

That said, are Zoomers aging faster than Millenials or Boomers for any /x/ reasons? I don't know because I tend not to be around Zoomers. I will say, take a look at 20-year olds from the 60's, 70's and 80's to compare. A lot of them looked older than their numerical age based on the hairstyles, to continue on my earlier point. Plus, their genetics likely played a large part and the average diet was likely different in some ways.
>>
>>37744727
tbf my perspective is largely based around average american lifestyles, but even buddhist monks arent looking well at that age
which doesnt bode well for the "meditation gives immortality" camp
>>
>>37744839
diets have only gotten worse as we replace animal fats with rancid sneed oils and hfcs, and consume fewer and fewer vegetables
>>
>>37742628
>onions boys never reach maturity
>gen z is aging too quickly
choose 1
>>
>>37744900
mental maturity vs dna dmg, different topics baitnoi
>>
>>37742628
Can't speak for others, but I want to make mine as short as possible.
The economy is about to collapse. Everyone is so obsessed with beauty and charisma that intelligence is losing its value.
You don't need to have skills to reap all the rewards of this place, just be attractive and have a likeable personality (halo-horns). Connections are the most important thing to have for success, and if you're autistic, a pushover(not a psychopath), or ugly, you're fucked even if you have the skills needed.

Statistically gen alpha are falling behind. 40% of students can't read altogether and 66% aren't reading on grade level. Their parents chose people who were not smart, only on looks and "could he/she be a micro-celebrity if he/she wanted to?"
If you think I'm being schizo, wait until gen alpha joins the workforce.
I don't want to live in this world, because of my own problems and the fact I am utterly helpless to help anyone else.
tl;dr Everyone wants to be a micro-celebrity because it makes big bills and is easy for certain people. This will fuck the world up and make everyone retarded by 2050.
>>
>>37742628
Just imagine you're young abd healthy and you'll be young and healthy

Also get sunlight, water, abd exercise
>>
>>37744958
damn, and we were just getting to a stage where problems were so complex only the highest iqs could really make a difference
fuck are we going to do, are we just gonna stagnate as a nation unless the beta bitches are the highest iq of all
>>
>>37745011
my aching degenerated back says different
how hard do I gotta imagine to reverse osteoarthritis again
>>
I will experiment with not drinking water.
>>
File: leon stare.png (435 KB, 1366x768)
435 KB
435 KB PNG
>>37745020
Nah, the sociopaths will be the smartest, and they will do nothing but make the world better for them. I say that like it hasn't already happened because I'm a coper.
>>
>>37745064
too bad it wont even be our time cuz we'll just get dommed by the high iq alphas lol
evidence: we are on the schizo board
>>
>>37743412
>yes, the vaccine has the virus so it infects you just like a virus would.
wat
>>
>>37743370
>his content is talking about fast food and snacks
Hmm,wonder what could be making him age so fast.
>>
File: GJX9KtmXIAAbNSp.jpg (40 KB, 584x680)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>37742849
>>37743412
Correction:
> taking over ALL cells
I meant all types of cells. Whatever they are, your immune system kills them way before they could die on their own.
I know your post was supposed to be a poor bait, but the truth is, this tech worked to people's disadvantage: increased cell death cycles or made it so that non-renewable cells got destroyed forever. We will see examples of accelerated aging in the years to come, especially that the mrna vaxx, as it was discovered, could also damage DNA, including the DNA of your offspring, and triggered a lot of mutations, hence lots of (accelerated) cancer cases.
They really messed everybody up for profit (best case scenario).
>>
File: FhWQrMtUAAAkb2R.jpg (152 KB, 1200x650)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>37743312
>working poor
The obscenely rich pay lots of money to get strong too. Just go toss boxes at a warehouse.
>>
>>37746045
the mrna vaccine gave me virus powers to make me IMMORTAL. i haven ever gotten covid and my cells are going craier tha ever before
>>
>>37746045
What if there was more than profit? They could want to reduce population in preparation for one world government which is easier to manage, or something.
>>
File: GJCZpEoWIAAu12P.jpg (48 KB, 679x471)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>37746236
I wish you all the best, whatever the case. Yet it's grim https://x.com/ThrillaRilla369/status/1782158042370289988
>>37746321
At this point nothing seems too crazy
>>
>>37742693
>experience nothing; good life
>experience lots; bad life
Why is it this way?
>>
>>37744043
From philosophers.
>>
>>37747959
Such as?
>>
>>37743412 #
I do not care what you say or what anyone else says. I don't care what links you post or what images or info graphs you post, it simply is not true.
What phylum of fungus are we talking about?
Fungus can grow in or on a human body but it's not ever going to be Michoryzal or Saphrotrophic because those types of fungus (mushroom fruiting bodies) need specific substrate and dead organic matter to form a literal block of Mycelium. Your body would need to be made out of decaying cellulose for this to even be remotely possible. Is your body made up of decaying cellulose? No? I didn't think so.
Fungus that grows in humans would be more akin to mold. It'd be largely invisible and would occur at the subermal level.
>>462045003 #
Yes, that's correct. I am a mushroom farmer. I've got some Mycelium growing right now actually, it smells very nice.
>>
>>37742628
Eating a diet mostly of like vegetables, fruits, beans, legumes, and nuts. With a very limited intake of meat, dairy, sugary foods or drinks, and overly processed food. Limit meat to five times a month
Make your diet 95% to 100% plant-based
Reduce your dairy consumption. Eat no more than seven teaspoons of added sugar a day. Have no more than three eggs a week
Eat less than three ounces of fish, three times a week. Snack on one to two handfuls of nuts a day. Drink about seven glasses of water a day (and have coffee, tea, and wine in moderation). Consume ½ to 1 cup of beans a day. Fill your plate with single-ingredient, raw, cooked, ground, or fermented whole foods. Stop eating when you’re almost full, but not stuffed. Also castrating yourself if male seems to add a lot of years according to studies on Chinese eunuchs.
>>
>>37742681
It's like indoor cannabis vs outdoor cannabis.
These days, people can visit the air conditioned muscle salons known as "gyms", vs the olympic weightlifting of just 50- 70 years ago where people were in more rugged conditions
>>
>>37748311
me and also doctors are not sure you need to limit your egg or dairy intake. that might just be a coincidence.
>>
>>37742628
No vaping no weed no inhaling of smoke, lots of greens and good meat (chicken n beef), frequent exercising and fasting and PRAYER and MEDITATION. That’s pretty much it
>>
>>37748232
Kierkegaard
>>
>>37748361
>smoke?
>clean lungs
>how clean lung?
>jog 30 minutes
>lazy?
>there's the real problem
>not able bodied to run?
>torso twists (anything to make you breathe in and out extensively so the cilia and lungs and blood get pumping)
>tolerance breaks
moderate..
>>
>>37742628
>be zoomer
>vape because ur a fucking retard
>not realise that you are inhaling almost an entire fucking pack of ciggies worth of nicotine PER HIT with the same frequency as a crack addict hits his shard pipe
>omg why are zoomers aging like shit
>it’s a big mystery hmmmmmmmmmm
fucking retards. You all wanted to be cool because you were all too fucking gay to just smoke a dart like a real man, and now you’re all HOPELESSLY and FOREVER addicted to nicotine. Lmao: slaves among slaves. At least you all
smell like prostitutes LOL
>>
>>37742628
yoga, fasting, meditation, stop reading news, stop watching tv, stop scrolling, go on walks
>>
File: Father Time.jpg (22 KB, 474x474)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
TO ALL OCCULT INDIVIDUALS IN THIS THREAD

You may reach dominion over earth, fire, water, air and space, but what is the use of it if you're going to die and leave all of your knowledge to the worms under the earth? You can travel all the astral realms and meet strange beings that will impart sweet secrets to you, but what is the use of it if at your last breath you will lose them forever? You may commune with the highest demons and forge powerful contracts with them, but what is the use of it if they can't ever help you get away from the clutches of destiny and transitoriness?

You may probe into the heart of magick and reap its many fruits, you may rest into the bosom of occult attainment for many years, even ages, but there will come a time when all that you conquered and cherished will be violently robbed of you, and you will have to go into dark depths alone and vulnerable. Death comes for all. Each breath you take, each quote you read, each sigil you draw, each ritual you perform takes you closer and closer to the final hour. Death never stops coming closer, and here you are, totally vulnerable to this most terrible god yet without the smallest amount of worry in your heart, just like a naive cow being led to the slaughterhouse where she will be decapitated.

How can you ignore this most important fact? You're all extremely intelligent and knowledgeable in many arts, yet you ignore the invincible demon that will eat your heart very soon! How can you tarry? The intelligent person will clearly see that he should focus all his efforts in overcoming this most definitive destiny. All else is secondary. Don't waste your life!
>>
caloric restriction
fasting
cardio
>>
>>37742693
I'm pretty sute i read a quote from kurt cobain one day that said "better to live like a shooting star than a burning candle" or something along those lines.
I can't find it anywhere of course, internet being useless.
>>
File: 596290@2x.jpg (1.07 MB, 1518x2000)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
>>37750238
Take the ultimate white pill and ascend to the realms of pure spirit. Outside of the mental worlds of time, space, and causation - the soul is eternal.

Raise your conscious awareness to that magnitude before your last breath and you will be free of the realms of Cronos forever.

Because soul exists outside of time, it is eternal and soul-realization allows your consciousness to return to its eternal home.
>If you do not ascend
>You will still be identified with the lesser limited persona of the mental worlds
>And so you will be recycled by the system of Father Time and Karma
>Surat Shabd Meditation will take you beyond this reincarnation trap
>During this lifetime
>>
>>37746031
Yeah zoomers not cooking and relying on delivery and fast food isn't great
>>
>>37742628
since when are kids aging faster? its the opposite if anything. 18 year olds used to look 50
>>
>>37742849
>every older generation took the vax more than zoomers (millennials, x, boomers, silent gen)
>look their age or better
What a mystery!
>>
File: Kurgan.jpg (46 KB, 593x338)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>37750266
I know that from Highlander.
>>
I'm trying to start eating tons and tons of eggs. I think this may be the ticket to eternal youth.
>>
>>37750792
Vaxxie cope
>>
>>37750883
>died 4x already and still look this good
might even get a flu shot
>>
File: blank.jpg (295 KB, 1543x735)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
>>
>>37742628
Fucking morons, it's the clotshots
>>
File: 1698449372362569.jpg (48 KB, 306x388)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>37750966
>>
they don't eat vegetables--imagine being raised by coddled anxious picky-eaters that continue the cycle or by brain washed weirdos that think vegetables are fags.
>>
>>37748311
>putting all this effort into painstakingly poisoning yourself
you people are delusional
humans have always been and will always be omnivores
we have always eaten meat in such large and regular amounts that the extinction of megafauna on all continents except africa is directly correlated with the time humans entered those continents
tens or even hundreds of thousands of years ago, we were eating so much meat that we were hunting our prey animals to extinction

meat, like sugar, is one of the healthiest things you can possibly eat
nutrition is a bit more nuanced than
>highly processed mechanically separated meat and corn syrup bad therefore all meat and sugar bad
if i were to name the most healthy and nutritious food on the planet, it would be grass fed ruminant liver
legumes, nuts, and vegetables are packed with literal poison
fruit should be 70% of your caloric intake

with a diet like yours, you don't need to worry about castrating yourself
the food you eat (or don't eat) will do it for you
>>
>>37748311
>vegetables
Stopped reading there
>>
>>37751083
this nigga eats grass
>>
>eat nuggies full of shit I wouldn't feed a dog
>rot in front of screen
>repeat
simple as
>>
>>37742628
Raw milk with like half your calories coming from dairy
>>
File: 1681061131408227.png (852 KB, 871x960)
852 KB
852 KB PNG
>>37742693
>you max "your" life, by not maxing your own life, but by maxing the life or the people around you!
Do remember you are other people too.
>>
>>37748486
insanely based, no excuses.
>>
>>37743412
>get completely new type of vaccine
>has been tested for like 6 months
>normally vaccines tested 10+years
>there wasn't even enough time to check what the side effects are
>big pharma literally writing up pages upon pages of side effects after relasing the vaccine globally
>muh vaccine safe and effective
>enjoy your short life of perpetual fatigue and unforeseen long term safe and effective side effects glowie
>>
If you want to stay young here's how to stop different types of aging:

Visual: retinol, snail mucin, spf50 sunscreen all day every day, centella asiatica, minoxidil if you balding

Cells: NMN, reservatrol, L-carnitine

Brain and general well being: bacopa monnieri, ginseng, ginkgo bilboa

All types of aging in general: some form of physical activity and intermittent fasting with at least 12 hour fast every day, ideally 16

This is what celebrities are doing (at least the substances listed) and they're aging way slower than one would with a drug and degenerate sex fuelled lifestyle they're leading. NMN especially is what makes your cells preserve themselves and not just replicate, which is the real cause of aging. Benn doing this for a while, I'm 30 and still usually asked for an ID
>>
>>37751976
no one cares if you take or don't take the vax in 2024
Stop eating literal garbage and maybe you won't look like a person that eats garbage
>>
wtf
>>
File: pepe-toast.jpg (88 KB, 640x640)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>37742628
>prolonging the inevitable
but yeah might as well enjoy it
>>
>>37742677
>/x/ approved ways to lifemax
i was literally coming here to post "boymoding" but spbp
>>
TestT
>>
>>37742628
Playing music. unifies mind and body.
even just tapping a pen on your desk to a simple rhythm, or slapping your leg.
Rhythm is a skill that can be sharpened, rewires your brain when you scrooooll too much.
>>
Here you go: https://www.drlwilson.com/
tl;dr: 3 bowls of cooked vegetables a day, 2 animal proteins a day, 2 coffee enemas a day, near-infrared saunas, constantly pulling energy down through your body, avoid sugar, AGEs, and anything with even trace amounts of toxic metals in it like the plague
>>
>>37742638
I realised recently how true it is that the good die young and that God is sparing those good people who die "before their time".
>>
>>37754930
based, i hate how things are subscription based but melodics is a very good program and the sense of achievement of mastering a song you've spent 5 hours on is unmatched
>>
>>37755246
2 enemas per day what am i the amazing desmond
>>
>>37752052
this is sort of cope from an old used up vaxxie, no offense wrinkles
>>
>>37742849
yeah i aged 10 years in 2 years from the vax. REGRET MAXING.
>>
File: 1681275187034475.jpg (2.47 MB, 3866x7691)
2.47 MB
2.47 MB JPG
>>37742628
This realm sucks tho
>>
File: EdkW7mmUcAA32F1.jpg (210 KB, 2048x1152)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
> Only eating red meat and salt to the taste
> Only drinking Water, and only when you are thirsty.
> No sex of any kind.
> Lift and sprints.

Yeah, you will easily past the 120yo in perfect health, but at some point the question will be "why"?
>>
File: 5400-2874487172.jpg (2.17 MB, 2457x4023)
2.17 MB
2.17 MB JPG
>>37750491
The only based post in this whole dumpster fire of a thread. You're not supposed to want to be in this realm any longer than you have to. Your true home is the the fullness of Pleroma. Don't settle for anything less.
>>
>incessant stimulation from young age/birth, never bored
>fucked nervous system
>higher baseline stress
>age faster
That combined with omnipresent environmental poison will do it
>>
>>37755646
Thread is literally about kids aging prematurely.
The cope is in your mirror
>>
>>37742677
I gave myself ibs that way. I do not recommend
>>
>>37744043
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNjFvb9auNo
>>
I think humans were created less than a 1000 years ago as a slave race and have a built in kill switch. I have no evidence for this but I wonder how long zoooms and alpas are gonna live.
>>
>>37756925
old and vaxxed! fauci'd out! someone your age should know better
>>
>>37743932
imo the secret is: don't go outside that much.

A lot of "aging" is extrinsic aging, i.e. sun damage. Most people don't really wear sunscreen every day. Don't get damaged by UV and your skin will barely age.

I've spent so much time indoors, on the computer, playing video games, I've avoided countless hours of UV damage, so I look 10 years younger. But in reality everyone who does outside things looks 10 years older than they have to look.
>>
>>37742628
Lol, LMAO, Imagine:
>Drinking Alcohol
>Smoking/Vaping
>Weed or worse, hard drugs
>No sleep
>Muh Anxiety and trauma!
>No exercise because on Chinktok and Jewtube
>No good diet because I HAVE NO TIME

Of course people are aging like shit
>>
>>37757426
ok, enjoy your crow's feet that I don't even have yet :DD
>>
>>37757232
I think a human named Kratos killed all the gods a long time ago and without their oppressive rule humans were finally able to live for themselves which resulted in the timeline we have now
We're in the Kratos timeline
>>
>>37757466
Do computer screen have an effect on your aging you think? Obviously not as much as UV rays but screens and other electrical equipment probably has some effect on you
>>
>>37742628
Had it all typed out and accidentaly opened the thread. Doesnt matter, because you already know the answer.
>>
>>37757466
Checked. I used to think this was B.S. and that getting more sun was better than not, but I just got a car and the way the sun beats down on days where the weather is in the 50's (Fahrenheit) has changed my views substantially
>>
>>37742693
watch a bunch of people argue with this absolute perfect post
>>
File: 1f44d.png (19 KB, 512x512)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>37742628
>zoomers are dying
>>
>>37747143
Spiritual Economy established by some kind of Darwinian order/game theory that pervades the universe and is antithesis of consciousness. The Economy of Things, of Consciousness. Kings are happy and peasants are sad to feed the happy kings.
>>37742693
Before the Economy of Things disastrously appeared in this timeline fasting was actually healthy and had lasting effects and you didn’t need to be as prudish as this in order to extend life. If you want to do it the old way, which is to fast periodically and often to rejuvenate the body, you end up turning Darkened or Evil which is an outcast in this Economy of Things. If you don’t like Ultimate Suffering in Outer Darkness and like your place in the Universe then don’t even bother with fasting, because this way is a shortcut to fulfilling your economic role with the least strain on consciousness and thus a shortcut to death. You are basically choosing to be a Chinese sweatshop worker and I don’t think sweatshop workers are known for living very long lives. I bet this post was written by Cosmic Middle Management
>>
>>37761851
[[spoiler]]hidden content[[/spoiler]]
>>
>>37760702
[SPOILER]bruh[/spoiler]
>>
>>37757466
My guess is because God assumed that since humans were born in Africa (but not really because he also says white peoples come from space) and Africa was very hot, the Africans reproduced and died very quickly due to the heat, and as humans began to crystallize, to experience entropy and spread out like a hot object releasing its heat into the air, they cooled down and diversified, and the colder they are the longer they lived but reproduced less. So Age is directly correlated with temperature and how far you are from Africa(hell, lower vibrations). God believes this and so does every common man! I got it word for word from the God of the Universe
>>
>>37742693
>and if you want to life-min, then all you need to be is a hedonist. we all know that it ends in nihilism and suicide.
who is "we"? faggot.
>>
>>37761895
So Gods plan for a healthy long life is to...
Starve yourself (eating strains the soul and is African/lower vibrations, predators don’t eat much)
Drink blood (predators live longer than prey)
Stay inside all day (Predators tend to hide alone and do nothing all day)
Stop thinking (this is controversial since I’m sure predators also worry about natural cycles and where to hunt next and where to protect territory, bravo God)
Stop having fun (predators are also supposed to be adults, adults are not children; children have fun, adults don’t, so long living predators and anyone outside of Africa is not allowed to have fun)
Stop having sex (predators don’t need to breed as much as prey, and are more selective)
>>
File: 1681005636960785.jpg (51 KB, 680x431)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>37742628

Taking up some form of occult study and training is unironically lifemaxing.
The training more often than not involves mindfullness, contemplation, meditation, visualization, taking on new habits, rituals, health inreasing rituals and activies, magic.

Even if half of the things you do in any kind of training program is bullshit, you'll can get very nice and very real placebo effect when you are doing a ritual or are in an otherwise altered state and you do something for your health.

Of course half of it insn't bullshit (meditation, mindfulness, reframing your life and thoughts etc do actually have evidence for them)

Why are there some really unhealthy occultists then? Because they read more than they practice, or they drink and do the worst drugs, or are only in it for the scene or the fashion or the identity.

If you actually set up a daily practice you will be lifemaxing
>>
>>37761921
My opinion:
Fast whenever you’re not bulking or binging, so fast plenty, on binge days eat animal products to feed the brain and muscles and fermented products to help the gut biome
Drink something like pigs blood and not human blood for the sake of drinking and also some iron
Stay inside when you get tired outside or don’t want to be outside, don’t get hard tans and seek shade if you want perfect skin (fasting might also help skin health)
Think much, but meditate to control the flow of thoughts
Have a lot of fun but be able to tolerate hardship and monotony for some periods
Have sex with people who don’t have STD’s
Have kids at some point in your life
Rest as much or more than you work, overworking will make the body start to sacrifice itself. Also applies to sun damage and food/digestive track damage from constant eating
Something nobody has mentioned: consistent, long sleep every day. Dreaming is bad for the Universal Economy and good for life force. To attain life force you must exercise your will against the Economy of Things which is to take more than what the manager has allotted you, and dreaming is like stealing the entire universe each night. The Outer Darkness is something inconsequential that only pedophiles and those who fear them are afraid of.
>>
>>37750238
>this most terrible god
Wrong.
>>
>>37761980
Also consume extra amounts of Vitamin C + animal skin/bone/cartilage for collagen. I’ve heard good things about supplementing Glycine and NAC as well. Always supplement vitamin D and K2 since you’re likely going to spend most of the day inside anyway. If you take zinc make sure you have enough copper. Develop a routine or look into a low intensity hobby/skill/art that interests you to keep life interesting and your consciousness aware. Meditate often, to ‘loosen’ the consciousness itself or exercise it. Become /fit/ pilled to stay mobile well into old age
>>
>>37742677
Noooooo! We must hate the vegan!!!!! Eat pig prk bacon grease hamburger steaks only!!@@!!!!!! New diet dont need bread even just meat. Vegans belong in a psyche ward

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.