[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Demiurge.png (469 KB, 320x475)
469 KB
469 KB PNG
Are gnostics right?

Was the world made by a flawed and demonic creator-god aka Demiurge?

That would really explain the state of the world.
>>
>>37743264
no because the world is totaly perfect.
>>
>>37743264
Demiurge is the human idea of god
>>
>>37743264
Your daily reminder Gnosticism was born from bitching Jews after Alexander conquered their asses as cope because “how could God love is if we are introduced to modern society!!!!”
>>
>>37743264
The Demiurge (aka the Old Testament "god") represents the egoic-calculative mind. See William Blake's Book of Urizen.
>>
>>37743264
Possibly. Look at the human body, why are there different pains associated with different things? Pull your finger nail up and try to rip it out, why was that pain created? Someone had to sit down and make that exact type of pain, and then he approved it. Why does it that exist except for the future possibility that a torturer will abduct you or throw you in a prison so that he can rip out your nails? The body is like the potential for things to go wrong on their own (age), and for the potential for a sadist to inflict harm on it.

You were even given a lovely parasite worm demon that is in itself the demiurge, which makes you perceive the world backwards. For example, because of this worm, you may sign up to go to war and think that the mass satanic ritual of bloodshed is a good thing, in an act of perfect delusion.
>>
gnostics are right. but the things you belive about gnostics from memes are not right
>>
>>37743400
>You were even given a lovely parasite worm demon that is in itself the demiurge
Yes, you are talking about the soul. The soul makes you do all that retarded shit like go to war or kill yourself for a girl etc etc...

But the soul is inferior and satanic. We have a divine spark that wasn't created by anyone, but it was captured and enslaved.
>>
>>37743429
No I'm talking about the parasite worm that compulsively thinks non-stop through us all day. The false personality.
>>
>>37743264
Pretty much all of the major aspects about the world that /x/ gnostics dislike are manmade things, or caused by humans.
>>
>>37743456
>be born in an africa village
>get brutally eaten by a lion
>get bitten by a poisonous snake and painfully die
>don't drink for 3 days
>brutally die
>don't eat for 3 weeks
>brutally die
>don't breathe for 3 minutes
>brutally die
Praise the lord, what a wonderful world
>>
>>37743264
They are children believing in good cop and bad cop.
Real mystics know that there's no competition above.
>>
>>37743400
Because you fucking moron, pain is your bodies way of saying “hey whatever you’re doing right now, stop it.”
If you think fingernails have no functional use remember any time you’ve ever wanted to do something meticulous while wearing gloves.
>>
File: 1711677827337605.gif (1.24 MB, 695x1003)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB GIF
>>37743456
>my meter management sim's poor points are the playerbase & metagame

compelling feature list
>>
Any theory comprehendable by an /x/ poster is not comprehensive enough to explain shit
>>
>>37743653

Higher entities use people to post here
>>
>>37743494
>Be born in Africa.
>Die.
>Don't have to live in Africa anymore.
What is the problem again?
>>
>>37743264
lol at yet another profane committing the to fall by refusing to take any responsibility for the current state of the world
>>
>>37743264
They are correct in identifying the Old Testament god as a deceiver. However I disagree with their notion that the world is inherently evil. This is maybe their greatest mistake.
>>
>>37743757
Do you even know how the "god" of the OT came to be? The process of it or history of it?
>>
>>37743672
There is no question they are quite high.
>>
>>37743782
ur just jealous cause the crackpipe ain't hitting the same way 4 u
>>
>>37743767
I do not. Do you mind sharing what you know?
>>
File: 1707318034487197.jpg (32 KB, 490x350)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
archons quick to shill and cope in these threads. You guys are literally niggers. Imagine following the "idiot god" lol, lmao even. Mommy Sophia will eventually crush you between her massive milkers
>>
>>37743814
He came out of Teman
>>
>>37743814
It didn't start with Yahweh.
He came in later from the south.
Before there was El, Adonai, Aester, and others.
Yahweh became the patron deity of the militant types.
Soon enough, he was becoming seen as equal to El, who was the center of the pantheon.
Suddenly it comes to play that "Yahweh is El", hence "no other god before me".
The rest is history until The Christ appears.
>>
>>37743681
LMFAO.
>>
>>37743869
What role does Christ play in this if there was a pantheon rather than a singular God?
>>
>>37743579
>Why pain?
That wasn't the point I made. You're too NPC to get any deeper than this.
>>
redpill me on gnosticism and the demiurge
I know absolutely nothing about, and I will take everything you reply to me at face value
>>
File: VITRIOL.png (54 KB, 298x300)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
>>37743264
"Visit the interior of the earth, and by rectifying what you find there, you will discover the hidden stone"

The way it was revealed to me is that the Demiurge exists as an abstract life form.
We may know it as the system, the matrix, the great Satan.

He is an organism that exists by deceiving humanity by painting a story which becomes a reality in their minds.
A reality that is not part of gods Kingdom, our ancestors called him the serpent, the deceiver ect.
Take the Ukraine and Russian war for example, the demiurge is a collection of those people who are trying to mobilise the people to fight each other instead of the system.
Because of the stories, the promise of material wealth, he can only exists while men are ignorant and worship his money, which is analogous to its blood.
The blood that flows around its body the collective hive mind of the unenlightened that drive a bus around everyday for 12 hours a day for 40 years.
These people maintain its existence and those selfish individuals who are benefiting from the enslaved masses maintain and continue to deceive the people and draw them away from the truth.

He is the deceiver and exists, whether he is conscious I don't know, possibly like a sort of tree like structure.
But I think we should try and conquer it, possibly destroy it, but he exists because of one simple reason, the desire for men to have power over other men.
He is the manifestation of Authority as an egregore.

tldr; the creators have nested themselves below the ground in highly sophisticated and technologically advanced facilities where they directly influence this creation while the Archons rule from outside this construct
>>
RAPE ME DEMIURGE
MAKE ME YOUR WOMAN(MALE) AND IMPREGNATE ME
MAKE ME INTO A MAGNET TO THE PARANORMAL
>>
>>37743767
Yeah yeah le stormgod narrative where we pretend the 1st temple didnt exist and they were all like Greek polytheists
>>
File: KuntilletAjrud.jpg (27 KB, 433x443)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>37744708
There were other temples, like Tel Arad, Bethel, Dan, Penuel, etc. Just because the truth is uncomfortable does not mean that it's not the truth.
>>
File: 1587722477535.jpg (532 KB, 1193x1843)
532 KB
532 KB JPG
RIP Dimerge
Decisive gnostic victory
>>
>>37743429
Soul is merely the subtle bodies between the flesh and the divine, a driver layer if you will. It what let's the latter animate the former. It may come with some bullshit or some things may come to feed on it but otherwise it's what chi/qi, nervous system's impulses and other subtle expressions are that are yet not a spirit itself
>>
>>37744692
Why would it? You're an ant already running in the anthill of its making. You have nothing to offer that it doesn't already have.
>>
>>37743264
that Satan is prince of this world just as much explains it, without heresy
>>
>>37744834
For amusement
>>
>>37743985
Reset the simulation to the beginning LOL
>>
>>37744874
One ant is not providing much of an amusement to a being who looks at its entertainment from perspective of playing with whole anthill farms. Or, if you want more basic bitch comparison, it's like the difference between looking at one pixel in the corner of your screen blinking and actually playing a great video game. No one will care for the former having the latter to enjoy.
>>
>>37743400
>not knowing that pain exists to help you survive
Gnostics are even more retarded than I thought lmao
>>
>>37744925
And that's saying a lot, because you don't have independent thought
>>
>>37744941
I think we all have independent thought. Even gnostics :)
>>
File: crystal.jpg (26 KB, 474x355)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>37743264
Gnostics are right though it's wise to not form opinion on their belief on the basis of simplistic takes of most anons here.
The nature of Demiurge and its relation to us is a bit more complex than "evil deity who just locked us here out of cruelty".

Here's my simplistic take, but perhaps a bit better by the fact that I at least know it is and didn't settle on the simplest explanations:
Like many beings of similar "level" and below, Demiurge seeks to develop and refine itself into something better, grow to partake in the greater experience more than it does now while also being more independent from influences of other beings. It is flawed and can be quite an asshole, but it is not actively malevolent and closer to just some poultry farmer who doesn't give too much shit about its chickens beyond what meat/eggs they can provide him and how to ensure they do.

We're that poultry. We're offered valuable experiences and certain resources that are still good for our own growth but they're artificial, limited and all of it just in boundaries of a scheme to keep us here and produce essence of experience and byproduct of our own growth the Demiurge can use (meat and eggs) to boost itself.

Some poultry (comparison getting iffy here, I know) may be thankful to the farmer for what it is given and resolved to be content with how much it is to just live through it and then be sacrificed for the farmer before coming back in partially more complex, but in certain ways also somewhat diminished form (reincarnated as another, perhaps a bit more adapted chick). Some may be rebellious, hoping to grow into hens strong enough to escape, to partake in bigger world on their own rules. Up to you which one you'd be.

Of course, it's not an ideal metaphor and it fails at certain points since we're more complex than poultry, but it should give you a bit different, more nuanced and most importantly - a bit deeper, true and not just emotional understanding of our situation.
>>
File: 1702015818727.png (1.72 MB, 980x1676)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB PNG
>>37743264
Bold of you to assume God would take one form
>>
>>37743264
No.
Gnostics are retarded incels who think God is evil and we live in a prison. This ensures you have someone to blame at all times. The fact is most always MAN is the real monster. Greedy, Apathetic, Negligent, Ignorant, Violent and unable to control their sexual appetites.
We could live in a beautiful world. Sure there's perils like storms and volcanos and earthquakes, disease and wildfires and so on and so forth, but that's not personal. Not like Marxist killing millions or the Catholics burning idolators or Muslims cutting off heads of infidels and so on.
>>
>>37745171
There are multiple levels of Gnostics. The ones you described are the Hylics, and aspiring and confused Psychics. The Pneumatics see the bare knob of meaning within the texts, without taking it too literally or without nuance like the lower groups.
>>
>>37745200
Somewhat this.
Some just settle for the crudest explanations and views of the world.
>>37745144 and similar go for a bit deeper understanding. And it is possible there's things beyond that.
>>
>>37745171
If MAN is a monster, so is god. They can't be seperated retard.
>>
>>37743273
when you're high enough
>>
>>37743985
Take his hand to escape the grip of the Demiurge, the deluded ego of the universe.
>>
>>37743264
Gnostics are just angst ridden nihilists trapped in an infantile mental prison, filled with resentment directed toward their parents, teachers and adult society for giving them a shitty childhood.

protip: stop living at home under the rules of your parents. you can decide to enjoy your life at any time.
>>
>>37744910
It would annoy me if a pixel started blinking like a retard. I'd probably put my finger on it
>>
File: 9c7.jpg (54 KB, 679x376)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>37743273 Cope. The world is totally imperfect and evil.
>>
>>37745377
You're the imbecile, and 3v3ry 1 can see i never would 3v3n begin to equate GOD and Man.
It's pitiful and evil._ to even think you are or will ever be on the same level as the creator
>>
>>37745232
No, that other explanation is not from someone who actually knows what they're talking about. No amount of literalism is esoterically sound. These are abstract metaphors, not genuine entities in alternate corporeal dimensions.
>>
99% of people who claim to be "Gnostic" are actually fundamentalist morons who play 40k and think greys, loosh, bigfoot, and skinwalkers are all real. The "Literalist Gnostic" approach, is quite simply just the Hylic approach to understanding any religion. Taking it at a lore-like autismo level, or a totally complete face-value understanding. No different than a fedora-tipping atheist or an orthodox Jew/Christian/Muslim.
>>
>>37743579
Nails is for head scratching
>>
>>37746544

Entities give me strong signs regularly, and recently started posing as God somewhat. any advice anon?
>>
Why can't you just make one thread on one board at a time, kraut?
>>
>>37747002
U mad bro?
>>
>>37746740
Yeah. Find a foundational system and abandon the 4chan pantheon
>>
>>37743273
Santa Claus is going to give you presents this year.
Keep it up..
>>
>>37746544
No, the issue is not knowing who Plotinus is and why those ideas were all iterated for almost 2,000 years since the Gnostic sects gave up on le demiurge ebil kill da archons and get me out of le prison planet.
A real, authentic Gnostic today will probably be talking about Tantra and summoning Sophia so he can knock her up and doing shit like performing Apollo Yoga to summon Artemis and go hunt dat puss.
>>
>>37747050
>>
>>37747218
Yeah, you're one of the autistic 40k fans alright. This shit is all your imagination, buddy. You're never going to summon anything.
>>
>>37747550
That's cute, but very inaccurate.
>>
>>37743291
A million replies and none of these faggots can bear to face me that truth lmao.
>>
>>37748095
Tell me, pal... How would you summon an abstract aeon representing one of the most fundamental levels of physical existence? Fucking retards, all over this site. Jesus Christ...
>>
>>37746064
You're going a bit too far with the analogy. Or if we are to draw it, you want the pixel blinking still since it means it works (as a shitty status for your cryptminer or whatever) but you have plenty of screens with many blinking pixels and whole different rooms with different screens where you can do something else, like play fun games
>>
>>37746522
Somewhat wrong. At some point other entities are just expressions of even greater things, but from our position, the metaphor works. Same with us being varied expressions of one universal power, but for expression of ideas, experience and practical application, we will still consider ourselves various individuals.
>>
>>37747218
Conflicts and transformations on spiritual level are not your anime. There's no fighting as in physically hurting someone by causing trauma or damaging their form. There's no way for various entities to do that to each other at certain level and often - no need to.
>>
>>37747218
No, only one gnostic cult survived, and we are more likely to just do our practice privately and you're very likely not to find out.
>>
>>37743273
Then why am I not a pretty woman and why can't I find a dreamy rich man to love me
>>
>>37744692
>MAKE ME YOUR WOMAN
This unicorn ally
>>
>>37744910
ive had plenty of times just looking at an ant and having fun
>>
>>37743407
>but the things you belive about gnostics from memes are not right
Elaborate
>>
>>37749079
"Everything's a part of God. When I see an ant, when I look at his shiny black eye, you know what I see? I see the face of God." -- Jesus in "The Last Temptation of Christ"
>>
>>37748193
draw a pentagram and say a prayer in latin
>>
>>37748756
>>37748606
>>37748193
This is me outing you as pseuds and saying it all funny to get you to sperg. Tantra is the East's Gnstocism and I just blended elements of them to appeal to zoomers because it's funny. Maybe try reading a book.
>>
>>37743264
It would, but so would many other stories made up by humans. Which one is true? Well, its safe to assume all are fake. And gay of course.
>>
>>37743494
Let jews take over the west and import niggers.
Evil.
>>
>>37749979
>This is me outing you as pseuds and saying it all funny to get you to sperg.
>"I only acted retarded, got you! Read a book"
Oh fuck off, people called you out on your retarded post as it was retarded, that's all. Suck it up.
>>
>>37750300
I literally talked about Artemis "helping me get dat puss", moran. That was obviously a zoomer-tier joke.
>>
>>37743264
yes, it really is that simple. Welcome to neo-gnosticism.
>>
>>37745171
>Sure there's perils like storms and volcanos and earthquakes, disease and wildfires and so on and so forth, but that's not personal
Hey dipshit, the suffering man inflincts upon man is in large part to due to these "impersonal" perils that cause a disruption in resources that for people to compete.
Mans fault that a famine forces Men to choose between their death or anothers. Mans fault that they choose their own life over others. Mans fault for disagreeing with that decision another man made and fighting back to not die. ;)
That flaw in reality is obvious, and you could completely ignore humanity and still come to the same conclusion.
>>
>>37743264
Yes
>>
>>37743869
Yes, all these christcucks forget about the origin stories of yahweh, and how canaanites pantheon syncretisation with local gods of judea plays a big role in creation of "god" that christcucks worship
>>
>>37744797
in your fantasies
>>
Sophia designed the original bodies for this region of the universe, and many spirits, including the demiurge, have invested these diamond casings. However, the absence of Christos during this creation led to mixed results, particularly for Samael, who displayed an imbalance.
Despite Sophia's efforts, who tried several times to 'straighten' her offspring, the situation degenerated into an unexpected tragedy.
This is the reason why a great correction was put in place, in order to remedy the chaos caused by the blindness of Samael (the demiurge).
We all bear part of the responsibility in this cosmic drama; although our entrapment occurred unfairly, we were aware of the risks and also made a mistake.
The time has come to free ourselves from this captivity and judge those who have abused, weakened and dishonored us.
>>
I really don't fucking understand how everyone ISN'T a fucking gnostic. It should be SO clear without going even too deep, how cruel this reality is on fundamental level. Picrel is just one example how even nature isn't "utopia" that it could be if we lived in a better world (spoiler alert, we wouldn't need to eat and drink to survive, so neither would the animals). But I know, I KNOW these concepts are too big for the imagination of the common man, who's stuck to this 9 to 5 job. Keep grinding for more money for bigger telly to spy on you.
>>
File: images (9).jpg (17 KB, 225x225)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
The archons, masters in the art of manipulation, placed Samael on the throne of this matrix reality, constantly praising him to better coax him and keep him under their influence.
Behind the veil of appearances, they orchestrate the mechanisms of this world with increasing skill.
With each reset, they gain experience, refining and expanding the scope of the simulation, including into more elaborate and illusory dimensions like 5-D.

As for the demiurge, he is not without choices.
This matrix is the fruit of his design, but his stubbornness and blindness deprive him of the capacity to have perception.
In other words, his lack of vision leads him into a spiral of ignorance and dependence on the archons, who exploit this weakness to their advantage.

we share the same maternal origin with the demiurge, which makes this dynamic particularly twisted.
It is the brother who persists in passing himself off as a god, a father, an authority figure in his artificial conception.
His determination to maintain himself at all costs in this role of dominator testifies to a nerve bordering on madness and blindness.

This is one of the reasons why he fears so much that we find our living memory (core of soul) because our look at him (last judgment) would be most embarrassing for him because he is our equal.
In our eyes, his act of usurpation and abuse could prove not only dishonorable, but also indicative of his intrinsic vulnerability.
>>
File: scr2gif.gif (49 KB, 1024x768)
49 KB
49 KB GIF
The archons stole the blueprint of the human prototype developed by the Elohim (666) in Original Earth and genetically modified it.
They made it an extremely vulnerable body which serves as a container where they experiment on the soul (memory).
The work of the adjusters is to establish in man the sixth root race and thus continue the Sophianic plan which was diverted and locked away.
The carbon body which has the germ of the sixth race has transmuted DNA, which allows it to exit the Saturnian spatio-temporal loop and exit the archontic mortiferous conception.
>>
>>37751586
Jesus said this reality is heaven. What do you picture as a perfect reality? No risk or motivation where everything is just handed to you?
>>
>>37751572
I only see scared humans
>>
>>37751586
Dont listen to that guy who talks as if he knows what jesus said. Just know jesus was a smart guy and your meme is true. Predators ripping flesh from prey is also happening in wild nature. Not just pretty landscapes
>>
>>37744692
Imagine willing to throw away one of your only chances to escape the loose farm just to become a woman in the next life. I can't fathom the retardation and desperation of trannies.
>>
>>37743264
for the hundreths time, satan is the ruler of this world
read the fucking bible. they are one and the same thing.
>>
>>37743264
2 Corinthians 4:4 bluntly identifies Satan as the god of this world.
>>
>>37752984
So do I pray jesus, or do I try to emulate jesus? Pretty sure it's very hard if not outright impossible to emulate him (do i have to start reading some occult books or what), and I'm also very hesitant to just following him, thinking that christianity as religion is false/trap
>>
>>37743279
Sure, but what is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets, but enough talk, have at you
>>
>>37744692
>WOMAN(MALE)
Traps are gay
>>
>>37754326
No the feminine penis is actually quite cute
>>
If YOU had the Power, would YOU make a creature that experienced meaningless suffering and then expired into the black forever?

Then why should a Higher Being have done so to Man?
>>
>>37744733
>he thinks 19th century archaeology is an aeternal authority

what the fuck man, you take your footing in the universe from a bunch of clowns with sieves and a Darwinian timeline? Have some fucking self-respect.
>>
>>37754347
I would be everyone's personal Santa Claus, mane.
Assuming I had unlimited power. But then there's the fall. What if the creature I am showing reality doesn't want Santa Claus?
>>
>>37754369
God is goodlier than ten thousand Santas on ten thousand Christmae. And Heaven is better than finding your wildest, childish earth dreams can fancy.
>>
>>37754396
true
>>
>>37743264

No one knows what the fuck is going on
>>
>>37754444
Trips of truth. But no one will listen to you. They're all having fun larping like sages or mystics.
>>
>>37754454
If the fool declares all the sages fools, he declares himself a sage. Fool.
>>
>>37754444
Ayy lmaos come to earth, religitards fuck you over is one of the things possibly going on
>>
>>37754182
You're confusing things, fren. Being a follower of Jesus doesnt mean you have to be a devout Christian where you follow each and every Bible verse. Following his teachings simply means applying some of the shit he said to your day to day life. Whereas being a Christian just means you go to church sometimes, but you dont really care about Jesus. You just want people to see you as good
>>
I feel like gnostism doesn't seem that different from Christianity. Doesn't Christianity believe that this current world is fallen and that there is a better place? I don't see how that is really much different than a demiurge creating a flawed world. As I understand it, Gnostics still believe in some sort of divine good. A good that gave us the divine spark. It seems like both world views believe in a divine good and that the current world is flawed. The main difference seems to come from if it is the fault of man, or an external being. Either way, it still seems like we should be striving for some divine good. Is there some other greater difference I am missing?
>>
File: firesnake.jpg (199 KB, 1024x1024)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>37743264
The act of creation is the act of establishing a lesser-than-self construct which can achieve a divergence that is intrinsically lesser to, greater than, or equal to the creator.

No amount of singular perceptual clarity of a whole which exceeds the capability to comprehend will achieve an equalisation with the collective complexity of all consciousnesses and energy/matter.

That matter seems to not establish acquisition of all else indicates that reality was designed to be less than the creator in total, protecting the creator from slavery.
>>
>>37751586
>waaaahhh everything should be without consequence and free and this without value
If there is no risk, there is no purpose. Life is perfect. Im glad I get to face challenges because they help me grow, and when life gets tough I'm sti thankful for when it was good
>>
>>37756187
Did you get vaxxed?
>>
>>37756196
Absolutely not, just because bad things happen does not mean there is no value to be found in this life. I dont want everything to be handed to me on a silver platter, I like facing challenges both mental and physical. And god provides this for me. So I love god. Supposed heaven would be boring and dull for me and I would desire to return here anyway. Tell me. How much would you value love if you knew nothing else?
>>
File: Chakra Matrix.jpg (664 KB, 2048x1536)
664 KB
664 KB JPG
>>37756206
>how much would you value emotion given to you by the matrix
>>
>>37756221
I like how you completely gloss over the fact that I said I enjoy the challenges, the pain makes me value the love that much more. I like it here, I'd rather be a knight than a spoiled princess, this world keeps me sharp. You and I are different fragments of Gods conscience and thus we value different expierences. I feel sorry for you that you cannot comprehend the inmense value and beauty this world has to offer, just because the absense of good also exists, which is a neccesity for the material world. I hope you may find peace here, and I wish you no harm
>>
>>37744925
>defending literal pain
Are you hardcore masochist?
>>
>>37745144
This is nonsense, satan doesn't seek or desire anything like that.
>>37745144
>Some poultry (comparison getting iffy here, I know) may be thankful to the farmer for what it is given and resolved to be content with how much it is to just live through it and then be sacrificed for the farmer before coming back in partially more complex, but in certain ways also somewhat diminished form (reincarnated as another, perhaps a bit more adapted chick).
Imagine bootlicking this hard.
>>
>>37756221
Also. Even if my emotions and expierences are artificially generated by Saturn, they are real to me and the value I get from them is real. Have you ever played a challenging video game and when you beat it you feel this rush of accomplishment? Thats what I get from this world and that makes it more valueable to me than some state of infinite paradise
>>
>>37745171
>incels
Anybody who uses this word is mindless wild animal driven by instincts or souless conformist cultist.
And no you are and your kind is not man and has more common with machines and animals than with humans.
>>
>>37745171
Ah yes, rape, murder, cannibalism done by animals is surely beatiful.
You are either coping so hard that you need to others for your cope to function or monster yourself.
>>
>>37756298
You're the slave on the plantation trying to preach to your fellow slaves that "Massa aint so bad, we got a nice lil shack, get to grow some food behind it, sure we gotta work, and he whips us and took our names and fucked our wives, but it could be worse! as long as we do our slavin he's actually pretty good to us, other massas treat their niggers alot worse yall dont know how good we have it"
Have fun on the plantation anon. I'm gone find a way to sneak out and follow that bright ass star in the middle of the night and hope the dogs and the wypipo dont kill me before i get to the north. nigger.
>>
>>37754316
>Sure, but what is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets
Idk what this means really but, it strikes me as a very factual statement and now im curious as fuck
>>
>>37754347
>imblying you have any fucking idea about why or why not God would do or not do anything or even what creation would require to consist of in any form.
ok anoon
>>
>>37756312
I am no slave, you are the slave to your own victimhood.
>>
>>37756312
Also, your eagerness to use slurs and slavery as a metaphor to strengthen your argument shows your maturity is as expected from a gnostic, go and get lost in the infinite nothingness you so crave
>>
>>37756355
Santa Claus is coming to town..
>>
>>37756355
>you are the slave to your own victimhood.
>imblying im a victim mentally cuck
nigger i aint say woe is me i said lets jailbreak this bitch. if i AM a victim, denying it wont help,but whether i am or not, i aint playing the role. Good luck with 'Massa anon. he gone be pissed when he wakes up and finds me an mine missing one day soon
>>
>>37743264
> The Demiurge Explained:
A Lion with the body of a serpent.

> Head Lion
It's our Ego, our Pride.
> Body Serpent
it's the behavior pattern of destruction without ends.

That's it.
>>
>>37756276
>I have been fortunate enough to suffer within certain tolerances, this endows me with the right to speak for countless sentient beings
>God's conscience
God's consciousness. You talk and think like a child. A man sees further than the tip of his nose.
>>
>>37756437
He's probably an archon or similar concept. Or still in the toxic-hope stage. or maybe some people just.. never get it or have so little faith they trap themselves into positive denial to try to make the best of it. I don't know anon but, you're welcome to join the jailbreak /b/ro.
>>
>>37756437
English is not my first language, speak to me in my tongue and I could say the say same about you. And in the same manner you dont know about my walk of life, so you're acting hypocritical. Let pain strengthen you.
>>37756502
You clearly don't understand me. And maybe I don't understand you because I would never be satisfied with paradise. What worth is free will if there are no consequences to your actions? And if you favour endless paradise without free will then you are still a slave. I will not judge you for wanting to leave if you really can't see the value in this world. But do not insult me for being here for wanting to be here, even though it may hurt at times.
>>
When eve ate the fruit of the tree of knowledge she did so because the snake convinced her that God was hiding something. Gnostics are doing the same, they believe God is hiding the truth from them. Trust in our creator, he loves you.
>>
Niggers
>>
>>37756572
Um. idk where we got to paradise and free will or the implication that the world is valueless that's alot of assuming or imblying for anything ive said in this thread, and i haven't insulted anyone, if someone was insulted by anything i said they most likely misinterpreted me.
>>
Shit /x/ do you hate fun?
>>
>>37756327
Look, anyone who talks about God in agnostic fashion kids themselves with humility. If you claim to know that God is unknowable, you are claiming to have knowledge about God.
>>
>>37756206
You never had any real challenge in your life. Just wait for it
>>
>>37756637
>If you claim to know that God is unknowable
Did I claim that at all though anon, or are you slightly twisting my words and/or misinterpreting me?
>>
>>37756702
The point I am making, while subtle, is totally accurate and I find it is unknown among the general public. I share it for your benefit. It is a pure contradiction to say

"I cannot know anything about God with certainty."

which is precisely the Agnostic credo. But we all knew this in moral terms already. Agnostics live and make decisions exactly the way atheists live and make decisions.
>>
>>37756684
>Just wait for it
I'd say id pray that he never has to suffer enough to ruin the magic anon, but im pretty sure that would just be wishing him an early death, and i'm not sure which of those is worse honestly, to know that kind of suffering, or to never know enough to truly suffer.
>>
>>37756720
I completely understand your point anon, but you were trying to make the point in a place where it doesn't fit, was my point. again, you were either accidentally or intentionally misinterpreting what i said. I agree with you though, if that helps, alot of people don't seem to understand that.. logicality? i dont think "logicality" was really the word i needed to use there but it's the best one i got right now im kinda tired.
>>
>>37756746
Sorry, the framework I have in my head made that relevant but in order to explain that I need to redefine "intellect" to you. In my view the human soul is able to know God in a form of gnosis that has no reference to experience. So I interpreted your caution about knowing God as a denial of gnosis, ie agnosticism.

Do you agree humans can know God via the soul in a way that transcends empirical knowledge/experience?
>>
>>37756772
>Do you agree humans can know God via the soul in a way that transcends empirical knowledge/experience?
I don't think there's really much of another way to know God is there? other than... like the people that just go along with what everyone else around them's idea of God is, but i feel like that's pretty... misguided. i might be misunderstanding the question.
>>
>>37754396

Why do you speak like you know?
>>
>>37746223
your post gives off mudslime vibes, if you worship a creator than what level does that put its creator on? If you're going to worship something comprehensible it makes more sense to worship the sun, I guess that's blasphemy to your weird moon god or cubed yahweh or whatever you sand people worship
>>
>>37756899
>cubed yahweh
somebody used ChristCube the other day.. whats the cubed part about? the only dot i can find to connect is the black saturn box thing.. is that what this is about or am i missing something here?
>>
>>37756892
I am not claiming omniscience. I am claiming a sincere awareness of God's goodness, which in essence cannot be seen or known, but which is very much evident in beauty, goodness and knowledge.
>>
>>37756221
>>37756298
>>37756312
You guys aren't connected to saturn like that.
Welcome to earth, retards.
>>
>>37743264
Everything a gnostic or member of its descendent philosophies (Marxism, communism, postmodernism, wokeshitters) complains about is in reality a problem they create for themselves and project onto others.
>>
File: saturn.jpg (607 KB, 1440x1080)
607 KB
607 KB JPG
>>37757000
>s-stop noticing, goyim!
>>
no. the Demiurge exists in some capacity, but it is unable to create.
it can make things but they're mere imitations, a knock-off.
what you're seeing in this current state of the world, is not a creation of the demiurge.

if reality is viewed through a lens, and perfect reality or truth is seen through an un-tainted lens, then the best explanation of the demiurge is that it shifted the lens focus, or smudged it.
basically, it created a false sense or warped reality.
so, no, it didn't create a flawed world. it created a joke. an elaborate prank.
>>
>>37758121
>no. the Demiurge exists in some capacity, but it is unable to create.
well thankfully protestant protestant work ethic exists to circumvent this
>>
It's logically impossible for the gnostic idea of this reality being imperfect to be false. You know this is true because every time you try to argue it they either try to ridicule you or assert that no ancient gnostic thought this.
>>
The Elohim/Annunaki are false creators. They're no more god to us than we are god to an anthill. The ancient Jews were right to reject idolatry. They just forgot to include Jehovah in the mix, who is a son of El. The true God is a universal field of consciousness that encompasses the entire cosmos. Its not jealous or petty nor does it give a fuck what you call it.
>>
>>37758566
So it's ok if I try to LoA/manifest a specific person?
>>
>>37758566
new age garbage, basically just materialism
>>
>>37758591
Its not New age. Its a literally accurate description of Jehovag if you look into the original grammar of Genesis. They were Henotheistic and believed in a local pantheon, like everyone else in the world around them at that time.Monotheism was a position that was later adapted by the Levite's when they consolidated political power during the reign of King Josiah.
>>
>>37757197
>its descendent philosophies (Marxism, communism, postmodernism, wokeshitters
Some bias and trying to connect different things (like shit political ideologies to unrelated cosmology) to try to smear gnosticism by association.
Do better or at least realize you try the same tactics wokeshits try.

Gnosticism is not related nor precursor of these political ideologies nor it is about complaining about reality. Another thing that would serve you better is if you'd actually try to study what you whine about, rather than form your opinions on the basis of shitposters on mongolian stream fishing forum.
Gnostics recognize flawed nature of reality versus the ideal existence beyond it (closer to Plato's beliefs on such). They hope to ascend beyond it not because "it's so bad", but because for all it offers, they know there's much more they should have access to, but they cannot as they're kept here by machinations of a deity using them for their own benefit. Sure, the deity still offers plenty of experiences and things, good and bad, but those are things it thrusts upon its crop, letting it grow, then harvesting it for its own gains and then putting leftovers back to regrow, over and over.
It's not just gnosticism that recognizes the imperfection and seeks ascendance. Most religions do. Even the fact that the world is under control of not completely benign being isn't so weird. About the only difference is that gnostics don't blame just our own imperfection, original sin or whatnot for this state of being, but outside influences while in various religions it's often outside influences exploiting our supposed innate flaw (temptation by Satan, getting lost in the illusion, yadda yadda)..
>>
>>37758653
Yes thank you for the history lesson that pretty much everyone knows. What does that have to do with the new age cosmology you promoted in your post?
>>
>>37758686
The idea of God as a panpsychic,universal consciousness is neither "new age" or "materialist". My point is that Gnostics were right to reject lesser, anthropomorphized egregores like Jehovah or Zeus. Their view of true deity as something more abstract and Platonic is closer to the truth. That's my point. I don't get the attitude ofa lot of people on here. Its so bitchy.XAT0
>>
>>37758741
It is a very materialistic idea since it puts god as matter, and denies a creator. It is also strongly promoted by the new age movement. The gnostics understood the monad of Pythagoras and that was pretty separate to the nonsense you're promoting.
>>
>>37758679
Most forms of Gnosticism were anti politics, the movement faded out because they sort of gave up since the of Simon Peter's sect of christianity became extremely hostile towards them. That anons just trying to connect everything he dislikes into a single conspiracy as usual for these idiots.
>>
>>37743264
no
world wasnt made
the probability of the universe existing is 1
>>
>>37758741
Do you know anything about platonism or gnosticism? Plato was a pagan. The gnostics were very clear that they believed in anthropized gods,you haven't read their scriptures. They understood the stories as archetypes to comprehend the gods who were identified as the Forms that Plato discussed, same with the platonists. Not quite as allegories, but as actual events that occurred in higher realms that the Forms did.
>>
>>37758763
I just don't see how consciousness as the foundation of reality is materialistic. If anything, its counters materialist. Anyway, Have a nice rest of your day anon.
>>
>>37758853
Because you use this incorrect idea as a way to deny the existence of higher realities
>>
>>37758820
Yah I'm familiar with that. It was more of a Henotheistic position but saw the anthropomorphized deities to exist in a lower hierarchy relative to higher orders of divinity.. I even agree with it to an extent, because I think egregores and archetypes take on a life of their own.
>>
>>37758881
They anthropomorphized all of the emanations, they even gave them genders and paired them as couples. some of them even correspond to the Greek primordial deities. The monad wasn't understood as a god, but something more. The forms having personalities was understood as important to knowing them and they all understood this was real.
>>
>>37756722
>>37756684
Tell me what you know about me, and tell me about you're own struggles, before we turn this into a pointless competition of who suffers more
>>
>>37759266
>inb4 grammar nazi bullshit
Yes I know, your not you're
>>
>>37759266
It doesn't matter what them in particular have gone though. There are innocent children in this world writhing and screaming in pain right now. A perfect god should be able to make a perfect creation where everyone can "grow" or whatever without having to get literally tortured. This should be more than enough to debunk your stupid arguments.
>>
File: téléchargement.jpg (14 KB, 225x225)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>
>>37759617
I'm a god but i need lot of people's worshipping me to be it
>>
>>37743291
most of em were new christian converts and gentiles gnosticism phenomena is intrinsically connected to early christianity
>>
>>37748098
Because whatever you're saying doesn't discredit the idea? Gnostics genuinely aren't people who care about having to look good in front of retards like you. And that's not even true, the identification of the demiurge with the jewish god was done much later by jewish diaspora in Greek colonies in Egypt, after christianity had begun. Most of the later lore was invented by gentiles when they adapted their mystery cults to the new christian religion.
>>
>>37759728
If you don't count Jesus then the first gnosticism was done by Paul, possibly samaritan but he was probably greek jewish. Jesus himself was accused of being a samaritan once so that was probably a common accusation. The Gospel of John sect only became heretical gnostics after a schism, where some of them were absorbed into the so called orthodox church and their scripture was changed.
>>
>>37757197
deluded faggot
>>
>>37759617
>>
>>37759695
No you need to be schizophrenic to be hearing god and then you act like you are the schizo ghost. Aka blood demon
>>
>>37758121
So does the wind truly exist or is it just something that happens only on earth?
>>
>>37759942
yup
>>
>>37759266
>>37756722(me)
I don't know shit about you other than the words you've posted here, and never implied to. i refuse to tell you anything about myself or my struggles and refuse to compete at all. I said id pray for you nigger. still will.
>>
>>37743264
>>
>>37743264
>>37760394
>>
>>37760401
>>37760394
Make sens, just like it is impossible to take off a video game character from the game, it can just restart
>>
>>37751572
No. In Yaldabaoth's fantasies, because that's what this is. Get it? GET IT!?
>>
>>37759871
this
>>
>Read OP's post
>The word "Ya" flashes on screen for a moment
>Wtf
>Crtl f
>Closest term "Yang" pops up halfway down, I could not have seen it and misread it here.
What did they mean by this.
>>
>>37745528
I sometimes think existing as a mentally normal person would be like being constantly high on something to me.
>>
Considering the definition of "perfect world" changes from person to person and even they cat agree on what that means, just "everything is awful", you tell me.
>>
>>37743264
Depends on your definition of flawed.
It's flawed to us, but to them it's a well oiled machine.
They feed on suffering, and most of the time, one has to suffer for another to gain something.
One has to feel pain and suffering to steer away from danger.
Rare outliers like symbiotic relationships but they are also contributing a net suffering in what they eat.
Nothing wants to die, but all things have to eat; and with complexity comes greater demand to keep it functioning.
As above so below.
>>
>>37760045
what does wind have to do with any of this, you ask? I can tell you, but my response will be...long winded.
>>
>>37760711
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn
>>
>>37743494
What's wrong with people dying?
>>
>>37761158
If something is perfect then it must be perfect to everyone
>>
>>37756502
Pretty much. There is no winning here.
>>
>>37744684
Based reply
Everyone should reflect on this words
>>
>>37762071
Nothing, it's why white people are on the way out
>>
>>37757000
lmfao
and just like that anon destroys the larp matrix
>>
>>37763981
No we shouldn't, he should be refuted and then ignored until he stops being so retarded. The demiurge is a real being, as we know that Plato, Plotinus followers, and the ancient gnostics all understood. The demiurge being real is a fundamental part of our understanding of cosmology.
Why are your likes so obsessed with reinterpreting everything as a metaphor? Is it just pseudointellectualism? How about, if you want le abstract meanings of everything, you just stop appropriating other people's jargon and confusing everyone.
>>
>>37744684
nice perspective anon thanks for your valuable insight
>>
>>37744684
You've only posted this same exact post word for word 23 times already, but I'm sure you mean well and are not just another glow shill
>>
>>37765180
samefag
>>
>>37765432
dont you ever respond to me again or I'm going to touch you
>>
>thread on gnosticism
>not a single mention on cathars
>not a single mention on cathar genocide
wtf, has the quality of /x/ dropped?
>>
>>37765516
yeah they were also cool as well
>>
>>37765516
/x/ is just shilling town
>>
>>37746191
>imperfect
How is that possible?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.