[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713733864744724.png (696 KB, 980x886)
696 KB
696 KB PNG
What'd we think of the new cast' with our favourite fringe alt historian?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DL1_EMIw6w
>>
>>37745230
Hancock gets fucking owned by Dibble.
>>
Test
>>
Change id
>>
>>37745230
Cant find any early life of this flint guy
50% of rogans guests are jews they own him
>>
File: flint diddler.png (961 KB, 1366x768)
961 KB
961 KB PNG
>>37745230
"Graham, it's racist to say Göbekli Tepe was built by a settled civilization and not hunter gatherers."
>>
>>37745786
Did that really happen? Or something similar? I won't be able to listen until later.
>>
>>37745815
Yep
>>
>>37745996
That.... doesn't make sense.
There's actual evidence it may have been... Especially when you consider the surrounding complexes that are similar or larger currently being discovered.

Seems like a lazy ass way to try and deflect.
>>
>>37746229
>That.... doesn't make sense.
Lmao, yeeeeah, you must be new to planet earth, bro; not making sense is our forte. xD
>>
>>37746250
Yeah, so it was seem. I just figured that once the possibility was so blatantly in your face that maybe institutional thinking may sway.
>>
>>37746341
it would*
>>
for me billy carson
>>
>>37746348
grifter
>>
>>37745996
>>37745815
Well let me clarify "Yep" in that flint has for a while called Graham a racist for disagreeing with mainstream archaeology, and he does so in the podcast, and Graham calls the manbaby out on it
>>
It's unpleasant to listen to two people being passive aggressive each other and pretending to be civil despite clearly despising each other.
>>
who gives a shit about joe rogan and his grifters?
>>
>>37746630
I love the mental gymnastics the institutional side makes to spin that absurdity.
That's how you know they spend way too much time in a liberal arts college doing their research.
Most people would hear that kind of shit and laugh because it's so dumb.
It's lost all sorts of true meaning when abused in such a way.
>>
>>37745230
They both came off as retards had to quit watching I side with Hancock though even if he’s a moron
>>
>>37745786
I'm gonna be a dumbass like my father is and dismiss this guy because of his hat
>>
>>37745370

Ok commie
>>
>>37746766
All of this. Couldn’t last halfway through since it just devolved into a heavyweight sperg-out tournament bout
>>
>>37745230
I agree with Dibble despite being an annoying redditor. Joe obviously did too but tried to entertain and go easy on Hancock. Hancock brings up good points about the gatekeeping and condescending tone of archaeology but we all know he only has issues with archaeologists because he knows his theory doesn't hold up. I feel bad for Hancock because he clearly cares about history but he just isn't good enough to be a real archaeologist. It's the same reason why people are career youtubers – they aren't good enough to be in the industry (e.g. movie youtubers trying to make movies).
>>
>>37745230
fag dibble embarrassed himself and his profession
>>
File: 1692993432700310.jpg (5 KB, 240x210)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>37745230
The debate was shit. At first I thought it started off good, then goes off the rails, because they have previous beef with each-other. I didn't even know they had previous history, so it kinda pissed me off when the debate turned to shit.

When it was revealed they had beef the debate no longer could continue, because Dibble would deny any evidence Graham out of anger or bias.

It should have been a conversation about their beef rather than being framed as a debate at first.
>>
That was absolutely awful.
>>
>>37745786
these facial features are literal amalek
>>
>>37747470
You sound legit retarded.
As if it's somehow hard to be an archeologist. Like it's the NBA. lol
Gaining any notoriety on the path he chose to take is exponentially more difficult. What are you smoking?
Yeah, it's clear you're a redditor for sure.
>>
>>37745370
nice bait
>>
>>37747470
>but he just isn't good enough to be a real archaeologist
Lol tranny faggot
If Graham could only be a "real archaeologist" and buy his oversized shirts and small suits from Goodwill instead of having millions of fans and Netflix specials
Flint looks like he was put on there by the Graham Hancock fan club to make "real archaeologists" look like people not to be taken seriously
>>
>>37745786
>tiny baby hands glistening with baby oil
I already don't trust him.
>>
>>37747905
>>37748341
You’d be surprised. Academic fields with little real world value (like archaeology) are viciously competitive and very difficult to get into. Of course, the competition isn’t really based on intellect, but my point remains.
T. Fine arts faculty
>>
>>37746348
Grifter but is absolutely right on when he shits on christcuckery during his rants.
>>
>>37747470

Haha. Independents aren’t worse they are usually smarter. Being in a field requires rote memorizations and regurgitating other people’s ideas.
>>
>>37745815
nope, this guy absolutely dismantled graham hancrook's grift.

he specifically said the sources hancrook cites have racial bias, obviously since every chud back then was racist especially the spaniards.
>>
>>37749494
like what?
>>
They both have good arguments and they're both stupid, don't trust either of them.

One is an old bitter man with genuine questions and theories based on things that kinda make sense but spends the whole time acting like a bullying victim

Other is a literal soiboi who wants to look like a fat Indiana Jones and fails miserably and spends the whole time talking about daddy and racism while being instantly dismissive of anything the old guy and joe say to the point where he keeps going "surprise surprise, i disagree" in a faggy pompous way, also i can't trust a guy that goes to an audio based medium and can't wear headphones properly because he's wearing a fucking hat... AND for someone who calls himself an archaeologist as he claims to be, he has the hands of a fucking princess who never even touched a tool for manual labour.

I could barely make it through because of the two main issues: The old guy constantly acting like a victim and the young guy complaining about racism because for some fucked up reason history NEEDS to have blacks building shit.
>>
>>37745230
Graham won this debate within the first 30 minutes when he asked how much of the Sahara, Amazon and Ocean we've explored and Dibble agrees its about 1%.
>B-But the evidence doesn't show!
Was essentially the rest of the debate and really didn't lead anywhere conclusive. It's insane how dismissive the Dibble guy is of even entertaining some of the ideas. Seems like his dad is his hero and he'd do anything to make sure daddy was never wrong because it'd shatter his whole world view. Really opens your eyes to what kind of "academics" are roaming around the U.S and how truly dogmatic their world view is. When he brought up multiple other academics that kept saying "context matters" I was rolling my eyes.
>There's more of him everywhere.
Disgusting.
>>
>>37749494
na when dude talks about anunaki. he saying the same thigns i figured out. he aint bullshiting. thats actualy in the sumerian tablets
>>
joe is back on jewtube?
>>
File: 1702899648185364.png (524 KB, 1800x1013)
524 KB
524 KB PNG
>>37748341
>>37747905
If Hancock wanted to fuck up archaeologists all he has to do is publish any kind of study himself. But he won't even try because he has no real evidence and he knows this. I watched the whole interview and his arguments are "Ermm ACTUALLY I know a professional archaeologist who agrees with me. His research was refuted only because archaeologists are bullies". He's a 'do your own research' kind of guy who doesn't do any research, he just visits weird rocks and takes photos. No digs, no analysis of the rock, no artefacts, etc..

>but he can't publish because archaeologists are bullies
If his theories were true they'd withstand the test of time after receiving initial scrutiny. He has nothing to lose by publishing, he's independently funded. He can still independently publish without a journal

>>37749581
Pic related, your independents in question. Also that flat earther who killed himself with a homemade rocket
>>
>>37751504
You’re fundamentally missing the point that was made. It’s not about evidence because the evidence is already there. It’s about how they interpret the evidence that leads them to such radically different conclusions. They both are correct since you could find evidence for any hypothesis if you look hard enough. Garham has published books which details the immense research he has done. Would these not be considered academic? Your logic is flawed, friend.
>>
>>37751996
If he's published a bunch of books with evidence then why did he have nothing to say during the interview? He only brought up pictures of weird rocks and complained about being called a racist. He showed nothing meaningful. If he has tons of evidence then it wouldn't hurt to submit a real study, no? But he won't do that because he knows he'd get instantly refuted just like the countless books, videos, other pieces of media already refuting him, but this time it would be for real. He doesn't hold weight in an academic setting, he just adapts to whatever archaeologists publish

>They both are correct since you could find evidence for any hypothesis if you look hard enough
true but that evidence would be flimsy and easily refuted. A theory becomes more valid if multiple hypotheses hold it up and if it can make predictions about the next artefacts found. Graham is grasping at straws
>>
>>37746648

people you don’t agree with can still say interesting things
>>
>>37747040
Really? Is that the best you’ve got? Stay mad, fanboy. Your tears will lubricate your mom’s asshole.
>>
>>37752372
Once again I believe "grasping at straws" is wholly subjective.

>Did Dibble refute that the pyramids are cosmically aligned to not only to the earth but the stars?
No he did not. He merely said it was a coincidence which is straight up intellectually dishonest. Similar to how you call stone structures "Weird Rocks". Interesting way to boil down something that could just as easily be profound.

>How did we make these pyramids?
Dibble unironically claims that we used wooden levers to lift 70 ton stones 300 feet into the air.

>Could this lost civilization be in areas we haven't explored yet?
Dibble claims that we only have evidence for hunter gatherer so that's the only thing that can exist. Again this just seems intellectually dishonest. How could you conclude this when geography shows these uninhabitable regions would have been habitable those many years ago?

From this side it looks like Dibble is grasping at straws trying to hold on to old theories that could just as easily be dead and buried with a new perspective. Dibble laughs in the face of whatever theory he doesn't believe in. The smugness of college graduates disturbs me. You seem similar in this regard.
>>
>>37750228
That sounds retarded. Please seek help or get better bait.
>>
>>37749398
Getting into them at a University, perhaps. But not independently — not by a long shot.
What you're also saying only confirms that the institutionalization of such fields inevitably leads to it's corruption and something that's more ego-driven than truth-seeking.
The fact that those employed by such institutions most often rely on arguments from authority or calls to consensus as a means to serve their own interests (i.e. continued funding and circle jerk praise) only further elucidates how the system itself has been poisoned by self-interested faggots more concerned with validation and status quo bullshit.

It's not even the first time either. Hell, just ask people like Galileo. It's not the exception: it's the rule.

>>37751504
I don't think you have an actual grasp on how things work.
Nice reductio ad absurdum and strawman, though. Why am I not surprised by such a lazy argument? Huh... Figures.
You'd be better served waiting to be told what you should think next — as usual. Thinking can be hard.
>>
>>37747833
Whatever. Dibble talks and looks like a Jew.
>>
>>37754899
i'm the ultimate final boss of israeli /x/ posters and he is not even remotely semitic, look at that out-of-africa nose. we have zero (0) bloodlines like this, check our jerusalem rabbis.
>>
>>37754920
He has the circular reasoning and deflection tactics of a Talmudic scholar. The way he pronounces h's with a chhh... sound is a dead giveaway. His physiogamy is very typical of the tribe. He looks like a Chabad Raabi with that hat for Christs sake. Take your pilpul elsewhere you shmuck.
>>
>>37754946
>i'm a good jew detector no don't tell me i'm wrong bc you're a jew obviously
>everything ugly is jewish!!! i'm not ugly no dont look at me this is 4chan!!!
>"Raabi"
>for Christs sake.
>you schmuck.
>>
>>37750228
>these natives had architectural know-how
>"NOOO THAT'S RACIST THEY WERE DO-NOTHINGS WHO LIVED IN CAVES AND HUTS"
>>
>>37754920
Israelis are hardly Jewish. You're like 90% arab. Poland is Jerusalem.
>>
The first thing the retard in the hat was put up a picture of people fucking
> LOL sex is funny right guys, you like me now right
all the way back
>>
>>37754995
cope
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-chromosomal_Aaron
>>
>>37755045
Why would I trust anything said on the literal Israeli hub site?
>>
Clearly damage control on the part of the system. If Hancock is right, textbooks would have to be rewritten and confidence in academia and the establishment would be further eroded. Which would be bad for business, to say the least.
>>
>>37755049
>science isn't real anymore
christ awaits
>>
>>37755124
>muh scientism
You just posted a Jewpedia link sperging about fake history and conflating it with bullshit genetic assumptions
>>
File: haplogroups.png (1.46 MB, 3000x1900)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB PNG
>>37755132
a specific branch of j1-m267 was a massively successful patriarchal clan located roughly smack dab in the center of jerusalem some millennia ago and coincidentally there's loads of people who claim to be their descendants and wouldn't ya know >50% of them share markers
>>
>>37755147
you're a modern israeli. you're just polish-arab
>>
>>37755153
post hand and bloodline with dna report
>>
>>37755155
why? I'm not the one claiming superiority over his ebin israeli blood. that's you, rabbi
>>
>>37755162
>you're claiming superiority because... the voices in my head said so!
>i wish i had a bloodline of note or worth!
is this the famous gentile schizophrenia?
>>
>>37755167
Holy fuck, you hasidic suicide bombers don't even try anymore. Literally anyone can scroll up slightly and see you flaunting and galavanting to praise yourself earlier as the "final boss of Irsaeli /x/ posters" or whatever
>>
File: oyvey.gif (597 KB, 350x296)
597 KB
597 KB GIF
>>37755175
what's that supposed to mean, the mascot of chuck e. cheese's?
>>
>>37755177
kek'd and chek'd
>>
>>37748443
Child-molesting hands.
>>
>>37745230
'cast*
>>
File: AryanHistory.jpg (3.88 MB, 2528x8284)
3.88 MB
3.88 MB JPG
>>37754946
Notice how they keep calling alternative archeology a grift?
>"Always accuse your opposition of what you are doing."
>>
File: kikegeneticschizos.png (2.1 MB, 675x2445)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB PNG
>>37755167
>gentile schizophrenia?
Excuse me?
>>
>>37753277
>>37754988
You're a moron and you're conflating two different points. It is a fact that ancient white savior stories were written into local histories by Spaniards who showed up and talked about how great they were. It's also true the Nazis latched onto ancient Aryans built Atlantis and everything else stories as part of some white power mysticism. It's the same way Mormons explain everything in pre Colombian America, and if you start agreeing with the Mormons you're on the wrong track. Handtocock thinks the white power stories are true because he thinks only white people could grow beards and every ancient civilization has pictures of beards. He actually says this. He's so stupid he is propping up Nazi race theories without knowing it.
>>
>>37756673
Are you calling mainstream archeology a grift?
>"Always accuse your opposition of what you are doing."
>>
>>37754899
All three are jews.
>>
>>37745786
Is that Vaush?
>>
>>37757019
Be nice.
>>
>>37745996
>>37746630
>Yep
>Let me clarify. No.
Thanks, retard.
>>
>>37756683
>EXCUTHE ME
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4107833/
>>
>>37745230
Loved it, but damn the dear Graham getting is old. It’s funny how Dibble just dismisses everything on the basis of, hurr durr. Good shit, prime JRE like the old days
>>
File: 48017 - SoyBooru.png (324 KB, 1116x1100)
324 KB
324 KB PNG
>>37757566
>i let fat white dudes with girl voices make up history
>>
File: kikegenetics02.png (346 KB, 723x623)
346 KB
346 KB PNG
>>37757554
Oh, so your claim of religious induced schizophrenia in a belief system that came out of the same region trumps a proven genetic predisposition in your mind? That seems kind of like schizo thinking.
>>
>>37757837
>one day my white genes will deliver me from this piss ideology
>>
File: FateoftheJews03.png (1.7 MB, 576x1800)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB PNG
>>37757875
>>
File: Yangshan-megaliths.png (347 KB, 600x315)
347 KB
347 KB PNG
>>37756879
Overall? Yes, it absolutely is.
>>
>>37757961
>Always accuse your opposition of what you are doing."
No one's selling archeology books.
>>
>>37745786
>every single time
>>
>>37756870
Literally none of that is "fact."
It's wishful thinking by race obsessed retards with actual white savior complex who think they're protecting the poor stupid brown people .
Could you project more?
Hell, look at how your entire argument revolves asserting what other people did, think or said, as well as ascribing intent at the same time.

Let me be a bit more blunt for your tater-tot brain: you're an ideological extremist. A hypocrite whose main priority is activism and creating standards that you don't even uphold. You shut down dialogue with actual retard arguments and labels (you're an -ist! you're a -phobe!) while just accepting whatever any institution says that aligns with your ideologically driven views at face value — regardless of objective corroborating evidence. When they say it, it's just a "fact!"
Yeah, sure, goofball. Your mentally crippled diatribe is more "conspiracy" than the shit you excoriate. Cherry-picked stupidity placed into isolation, removed from a macro perspective, supported by a veritable mountain of assumptions and wishful thinking, all to maintain the status quo and "win" for your "side."
You're a fag. There's no conflating anything. You're a retard posting bait because arguing online is your idea of a social life.
When I want your lip, I'll jiggle my zipper. Until then, go take your HRT and sit quietly, you big gay.
>>
>>37759132
His idea of a social life is arguing online and playing with his buttplug collection. I could point out that the OT espouses an ideology of Jewish racial supremacy. However, this has absolutely no bearing on the archaeological histority of various claims in the Bible. The same is true of Atlantis Plato made absolutely no claims of whites being superior in the dialogue onbl Atlantis (Critias). However, all inquiry into its existence is somehow shut down just because people from the 19th century had racial opinions related to Atlantis. Its absurd.
>>
>>37759459
Find literally any material evidence of Atlantis and we'll talk. Until then keep jerking your dick to an old man.
>>
>>37758290
Universities give theirs out for free?
>>
>>37752638
Dibble is a fucking retard who has said there could be no lost cities in south America. then LIDAR proved he is a massive ass bandit
>>
>>37755124
>TRUST WIKIPEDIA!!! ITS PEER REVIEWED!!!
>>
File: file.png (810 KB, 1772x2557)
810 KB
810 KB PNG
>>37760458
dna is on wikipedia
>dna isn't real
god i love being white
>>
>>37760464
>omg he broke u, he posted a picture, ON WIKIPEDIA OMG I LOVE SCIENCE!!!!!!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.