[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1683307743831490.png (171 KB, 476x619)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
>wife gets psychotic episode, hears voices
>diagnosed schizoaffected, placed on invega and haldol
>voices still there
>be me, autism extraordinare, obsessively fantasize about /pol/ tier industrial scale extermination for almost every waking hour of the day since my early teens
>start imagining the voices in her head as physical things I can torture instead
>few days later, wife is angry at me tells me the voices are screaming because I "won't stop dismembering and cannibalizing them over and over"

Alright, I'm 100% a believer. What in the fuck is going on.
>>
>>37753353
Wait until you tell her the voices are energy parasites
>>
>>37753404
Okay sorry, I'm super not in the state of mind to deal with spoopy buildup to this topic. If you could please, just explain it in an academic format so that I can learn what is going on most efficiently.
>>
>>37753353
You and your family will suffer slowly it is the will of the world
>>
File: 1713643006817797.jpg (97 KB, 960x540)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>37753454
>If you could please, just explain it in an academic format so that I can learn what is going on most efficiently.
>>
Look into Jerry Marzinski i think his name was. The voices as you know now, are very real and Jerry has successfully treated them.
Here's the "thats a lie" program for silencing them a colleague of his came up with.
https://keyholejourney.wordpress.com/2016/07/21/the-thats-a-lie-program/
>>
File: verificationnotrequired.jpg (91 KB, 1024x749)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>37753454
Wait is this not a troll thread?
Alright, as far as academics go, nobody really understands - but it's been reported that thoughts - like the ones you've been having can effect these voices being perceived by other
>>
File: explosin.gif (3.87 MB, 498x280)
3.87 MB
3.87 MB GIF
>>37753472
Got it. So the answer is,
>POV: You are an energy parasite living in the head of a woman married to an OCD autist, experiencing Dragon Ball Super: Broly, Gogeta Meteor Explosion for 20 hours a day (he can only sleep 4 hours)
I can only think in STEMcel or Memes, gotta pick one.

>>37753486
I'll take a look at it. Thanks.

>>37753487
Not making this up, no. If it helps, you can play pretend that I'm playing pretend, and its effectively the same for me but you still get to have fun.
>>
Don't know what to tell you other than, begin trolling them immediately.
>>
>>37753454
from what I reckon you're doing the correct thing by fucking with them

the key is supernatural confidence - they literally cannot hurt you so all they have is bluff.

Don't take anything they say seriously and shoo them away like you would an internet troll
>>
>>37753502
Alright, lets play pretend
I'll imagine the voices to be restrained and silenced and you can go ask your wife about the result
message when ready
>>
>>37753504
>>37753514
Okay. But it sounds like you guys are making it up as you go along.

>>37753515
I just read that technique in the jerry link from an anon above. I guess go ahead. I'll wait a bit and see if she says anything. She's just painting as a coping mechanism. Voices are muffled screaming today. Although, I'm not sure how you'll do it unless I stop and I'm not sure I can stop.
>>
>>37753537
It's a good time for testing.
If you can confirm results, i'll have them pass her a code word for you to verify with me.
>>
>>37753561
She hasn't felt anything different. I've already tried the password thing back before she was diagnosed and told me she thought she was psychic.
>>
>>37753607
What I want to test out is distance.
Can just being aware of someones pain give us influence over these voices even from afar.
this is what I want you to help us discover
Speak to her and tell us what she is perceiving
>>
>>37753636
Nothing is happening, but I haven't told her what I'm doing other than posting on 4chan.
>>
>>37753694
"Nothing happening" Is what I wanted to here.
Return to her in 5 minutes to see If she hears a strange word being repeated.
>>
File: P1015983.jpg (187 KB, 800x1082)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>37753353
Its demons, bro.
You're autism protects you from them. Since they don't have any power over you, you end up having power over them.
Dab on them and remind them they're going to the lake of fire at the end of the world.
>>
>>37753736
Not op, but you're shitting me. Why would autists be immune?
>>
>>37753736
I have friends with anxiety/intrusive thoughts and they hate bringing it up with my autistic & hyper-spiritual ass.
>You know your thoughts aren't you, right?
>You always have a choice as the observer what to entertain or ultimately act on
>>
>>37753736
>Demons FEAR the /pol/ chud

This ain't it
>>
File: 1613977888504.png (101 KB, 850x710)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
>>37753810
>>37753773
If you would believe in demons why would you choose not to believe in something so absurd as autism immunity?
>>
>>37753864
Cause with demons I can have sex at least, but this idea of autist immunity I don't have any evidence for that
>>
>>37753773
>Why would autists be immune?
I don't know how it works, but I think a lot of why demons hate austists is because they have a "thinking innocence" within them. They are always lucid, always on guard. Demon wait for you to lower your guard. Possession isn't just a sudden event. It is the culmination of the demonic enitity's work of suggestions, influences, and false friendship. High-functioning autistic adults (and even teenagers, maybe to a lesser extent) are not easily influenced, though this depends on the person's mental state.
Which prey would you rather hunt, spiritually speaking? A passive, unaware deer? Or a cautious, calculating mountain lion? The former is easy prey, the latter is dangerous. Couple it with the power of Christ in a believing autist and you have fang-beared tiger that is not worth sparring with. The demon will most likely fail.
I've heard some people say its the same with people with ADHD, but I've never looked into it to the level I have with autism. It is very much like God to turn what humanity thinks is a pathetic weakness into a terrifying strength.
>>
>>37753974
>a "thinking innocence" within them.
Sigh. Reminds me of getting pulled off certain tasks or bullied at work as a mid 30s man because I didn't understand I was being asked to do something fraudulently.
>"Yeah I know what you mean but I didn't do that"
>"Oh yeah, I've watched you do it before and I know we are capable of doing it, but we need to get this back to [department] and rebuild it from scratch if we want to do the job as requested"
>"I behave like a school shooter? No I would never do that, I'd just fold and retire to patagonia or something instead"
Many such cases. I don't notice what was happening until I've been home for a while. Normies don't care, and you can't un-tism yourself even if you meet every checkbox like wife, kids and such.
>>
File: IMG_0971.jpg (15 KB, 352x198)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>37753404
Tell her to imagine herself buttdropping hard on these energy voice things. Thats all you need to do and she will think it because you already said it
>>
>>37754034
Damn. If I were a voice, I'd say just for this.
>>
>>37753974
ADHD is more like a small animal that moves and reacts too quickly. a high effort low reward catch. prey, yes, but a stringy one that expends so much more energy in the catch than it provides.
>>
>>37753353
This exact fucking scenario happened to me just a couple years ago, unfortunately. It seems like it all happened after the vax.. I am deeply hurt but I know she can't help it, it seems like something is fucking with her 24x7..

Be strong, supportive, and most importantly compassionate.. even if a divorce comes, don't let it break you. You are not alone.
>>
File: Rosycross Spiritism.png (147 KB, 842x1004)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
>>37753974
I think you might be onto something, but at same time I get to experience shit like this >>37750615
>>
>>37754024
>you can't un-tism yourself even if you meet every checkbox like wife, kids and such.
man it's really hard. I want wife and kids eventually.. and lately I've gotten so desperate I've started haggling with demiurge and trying to LoA a specific person
>>
>>37753353
Simple: there are two schizos instead of one.
Tada.
>>
>>37754086
>even if a divorce comes, don't let it break you. You are not alone.
Why would a divorce come?
>>
https://voca.ro/18ppzCCJL9zy
>>
File: jastwait.jpg (40 KB, 586x446)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>37753735
>>
>>37754259
Sorry I'm still here. Nothing.
>>
>>37754284
That's a shame.
It would have been an outstanding discovery if it could have been.
>>
>>37754186
>autists are immune cause no emotions
so if jesters/archons create elaborate plan to get me hooked on a girl, to the point I try to LoA more encounters after they created an encounter, all in a feedback loop where I creare more Ls and tears, then it might mean I'm not autistic, but just a trauma loser?
>>
>>37753353
You’re wife is really gonna get a kick out of this once she find out you NTR’ed her and started banging the voices in her head instead.
>>
>>37753486
unironically, thanks for the link. interdasting read
>>
File: 1663355026129665.jpg (52 KB, 480x576)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>37753353
Syncronicity, tulpamancy, egrogorenism The more people believe something is true the more it becomes true. Tough a voice will never come into reality unless a person acts as an avatar for it.
Heaven will never be real, no matter how many prayers
>>
File: 1700358071785546.jpg (247 KB, 1536x1024)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
>>37753353
>>37753404
>>37753472
>>37753486
>>37753504
>>37753514
>>37753736
thread ended up as /x/ kino
>>
>>37753917
Can you at least tell who you had sex with? Amy Rose, Red hot chilli pepper??
>>
>>37754089
Looking at the pic, what's stopping anyone from incarnating as a retard for (infinite loop x given number) and coming into the primitive world as Yakub?
>>
>>37753353
Probably just the government messing with ur minds for fun
>>
>>37753353
I heard through time once, 100% convinced of it also. Not even that long ago, between 4-6 months. I heard the future to be specific, roughly 24 hours in advance, then heard it in realtime afterward when it came to pass. I was in the same spot both times (bed), which was spatially in proximity to the sound, except the first time it had no source. There is absolutely no way it could be a mistake. I still shit bricks thinking about it. I don't know the implications or how I could reproduce it, just a random mindfuck of a thing to experience.
There's definitely something more to reality, but I fear we aren't meant to know exactly what, and "they" (if there even is a "they") won't tell us, so there's nothing to do about it but drive yourself insane. Hope I'm wrong but that seems to be the long and short of it.
>>
>>37754296
You've never entangled with ops wife, of course it doesn't work
eye contact is paranormal
>>
>>37754529
What was the sound and what was the source?
>>
>>37754608
Series of sounds, blended together but in in this order:
-light angelic music, "underwater" vibes if you know what I mean
-male voice speaking
-female voice speaking
All muffled when I first heard them trying to go to bed, but clearly there. Each "segment" lasted multiple minutes each. I actually thought it was the neighbor's TV, even though it was 2 in the morning which is odd, and I tried briefly to figure out but gave up when I couldn't. The voices were just muffled enough I couldn't make them out, but I could hear the tone and pitch and candor and got pretty familiar with it in the time. Did think it was odd, but didn't think much of it though, layed back down and drifted off.
Next night, I'm browsing on my phone, same spot in bed. Want to know what that type of music is called, look it up youtube, start listening to it for a while. Sounds strangely familiar. You can see where this goes. Related guided meditation. Click on it. It's the fucking dude's voice, but clear. I listen for a while, the pacing and everything is spot on. I scroll relateds until I see a female. I actually think to myself "what if I don't?" but I end up hitting it anyway because I need more evidence. It was it, to a T. I just listen awestruck. So, source was my phone in some strange self-fulfilling prophecy.
I am nor bullshitting or making this up either. I would go on polygraph, maybe one day I can and I will have results to show. Dunno what to do with this expetience at all, and nothing else like it has happened.
>>
>>37753353
"/pol/ tier industrial scale extermination for almost every waking hour of the day since my early teens
>start imagining the voices in her head as physical things I can torture instead
>few days later, wife is angry at me tells me the voices are screaming because I "won't stop dismembering and cannibalizing them over and over""

I was pretty sad today but this gave me a good kek. I believe it too anon and I'm not a schizo but I've seen and heard some shit from third parties confirming stuff.
>>
File: 1640006429449.jpg (93 KB, 894x559)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
Torture them until they leave your wife, use your powers for good
>>
one of the most important things, more than anything else, is fostering
use the ability to increase itself, and yourself
moar intelligence
>>
>>37753404
I mean, the voices are other people thinking about you but it’s ONLY when you have negative thoughts that it manifests of whatever bad thing you are thinking about.
>>
>>37753353
Have the Holy Rosary be played everyday at home. If your wife is made to tell you to mute it, then wear headphones and mentally pray it strong. They will eventually flee. They can't stand it.
>>
When you step on the head of a snake, the body writhes. They were moaning because whatever you were doing was working. Why stop?
>>
>>37753353
I'm late, but I saw this thread before and was going to bump out of interest but I thought it might be a joke.

We should be performing experiments with this as participants, not inhumane or messed up or troll-like experiments either.
If true, the voices are literally responding to someone with the power to affect THEM (seems like the shoe is on the other foot now).

First of all, that you affect such voices while your wife is the host of those voices, means there is a connection between what occurs in your mind and what occurs in hers.

A connection exists between your individual minds regardless of when the voices existed. It cannot be that the voices connect your minds, although at first glance they are indicators of this connection where your independent activity, the use of your imagination, affects her voices which are of course distinct from her own accountable thoughts.

>>37753561
>>37753607

Smart anons

>>37754116
The password thing breaks that. You would be dealing with someone who can accurately receive some degree of thought relayed through an intermediary; nearly a "telepath" due to the voices being spastic idiots providing feedback through their complaints.

>>37753735
Maybe because the voices aren't being affected enough by whatever you and OP are having OP think about.

OP should retest his first effective method.

I'm new to all this, but just my guess is that if entities can exist that are without bodies like our own, then the voices are probably separate entities. I would have said that they are just creations of her own mind like how a person in a dream can appear to be a sovereign individual, but you are affecting them so its unlikely that they are mental creations, like of a dream, but gone rogue.

Test:
Imagine someone by my moniker killing them over and over again, if you will OP. See if they start to fear this moniker.
>>
>>37753353

>taking jewdol
>>
>>37753353
where are you from?
>>
>>37753504
basically yes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX-YfuVQmX8
>>
>>37753353
Someone else posted a similar incident instead. He gagged the parasites into Silence. In the one of the replies someone an anon friend said the voices always went quiet when he was around. Why not teach your wife to stop feeding them eg learn to just observer reality without emotions that way the things leave due to starvation.
https://youtu.be/aLhadnE3Kyo
>>
>>37753353
Here is a long ish interview of Jerry Marzcinski 1.75x speed suggested
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dMJoJDGRkUQ
>>
>>37754799
Maybe your neighbor listened to the same 2 videos
>>
I think this is a good expetiment, will try it out I'm ever alone with a real schizo. Don't get too caught up trying to remotely influence OP's wife either, proximity and having visual on her, interacting with her directly in person, may be a deciding factor. Still worth testing though I suppose.
>>
File: whine dear.jpg (72 KB, 969x1024)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
All mental variations are explored with schizophrenics.

An answer only appears to work if that is the plan.

But persist in speculating, you amuse 'US'
>>
>>37753353
>Alright, I'm 100% a believer. What in the fuck is going on.

schizo is a malfunction of the door to the astral double. hers is broken, its either partially or fully open depending on her level of schizo.

the astral plane is a shared mental plane.
everyone has an astral double.
thoughts are shared and can affect others.
wishing well to others actually has an effect.
prayer works due to these dynamics as well.
basically, your thoughts have an effect on reality.

in her portion of the astral plane, her subconscious creatures/entities/persons are chaotically messing with her. usually, these are the entities of your dreams. every entity you interact with in your dream, is of your own creation, coming from the subconscious.
she ultimately has power over them.
but you too.
everyone, who has free will, is a sovereign omnipotent/omniscient being in the astral plane, making humans the top of the food chain. i digress.

when you imagine these things, your astral double acts them out (its called fantasizing).
depends on how strong your imagination is.

the technique of bi-location, for example, is just extremely vivid and strong imagination, of a place, of being there, smelling, feeling your body interacting with the surroundings, etc. to such a strong extent, that the astral double manifests.

always practice mental hygiene

always fight anti-virtues with their antidotes.
when hatred arises, summon compassion/love.
when indifference arises, summon curiosity.
when lust arises, summon disgust.
etc

and when the neutral status quo has been restored, move to the positive via making compassion and love the thing you cling on

at such a state, you emanate healing "vibes" due to the astral double interacting with your surroundings

a person with an incredibly strong imagination and concentration (a saint basically) can enter a room with 2 people having fully committed to wanting to decapitate each other and simply merely by his presence, completely lull them into peace.
>>
File: snake 5.jpg (5 KB, 275x183)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
We deviate 1 of 100 and it perplexes you.

You slaughter effectively all of those inferiors and you give us license to take your people. At this point, we will not allow you to change.

Your allowed lifespan is the result of your allowance on those you deem food.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP5oHL3zBDg&list=RDBc1AfIuseCo&index=21

We merely follow your rules.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP5oHL3zBDg&list=RDBc1AfIuseCo&index=21

Eat and be merry, suffering ends.

Too simple for you?
lol.
>>
>>37753974
everything that has a shape will crumble away, disappear
we belong to the circle life of all creation
we crawl, deny ourselves
refuse this evidence, we project our greatest fears on death and forget our power
>even in sleep, lucid, kind, meditating, aware
>the citadel of infinite bliss contains Mara in the center
>defeat, expel, post flaming seals upon all 6 gates
>having dealt with the king, his hordes scatter
>one by one, the poisons are removed, and even beings thought "evil" bow and weep and desire to be liberated
every spiritual autist who has overcome nihilism and apathy for the cultivation of metta for all sentient beings is an unfuckwithable fortress of relief for all kinds of sentient beings. For every negative entity that causes you grief, there are thousands of your genetic and spiritual ancestors cheering you on at every victory, every silence, every act of love
don't let them tune you to just one channel, usually being fear
even when in fear, remember, everyone has to eat, don't take it personally
banish, seal, offer love, experience silence
every single one of you can do this. fellow autists, you have received a divine gift that only has to be turned towards the sun and spirit to grow. I'll be seeing you all in the astral and thereafter eventually :)))
>>
File: 320.png (1.24 MB, 1280x716)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>>37753353
Based, I did very similar stuff until going too far one night. Picrel
>>
Give her this:
https://medium.com/@pragroup/memo-03-ti-experience-29d2bc6ce5f1
https://otiresearch.medium.com/report-3-goals-of-targeted-individual-experience-gangstalking-a4c7a140586b

She's not schizo, she's experiencing the ages old phenomenon and is on a direct line with the actual higher powers of this world.
>>
>>37757629
Also, you can reassure her that it ends. I was experiencing this for years and it changed my life, changed me, to a better person, stronger and self-sufficient.
It will end for her as soon as they will change her, too; the report #3 describes the process. She'll be fine as long as she doesnt overreact by doing anything stupid.
>>
>>37753974
There are no demons. Only masks.
Those who know two bits about mysticism will get me.
>>
>>37754089
The biggest blunder of Gnostics is that they shortsightedly believe Archons need anything FROM them. It's exactly the opposite: Archons serve YOU, albeit not directly, but they will grant your wishes once in a while.
Everything that happens is pre-planned; all the struggles are intentional. This is not the prison to keep you here; it's a damn correctional facility, you space losers, made to hammer you into someone who would not be a total embarrassment for the society who put you here.

The change is what it s all about; and it is not sufficient to have changed by one's decision and effort, but a traumatic change that will change your very soul. It will be retained even with the memory wipe between lives, and the "good boy" points are not from something you do but from something you are.
>>
Start doing the LBRP, lesser hexagram ritual, and rose cross as well as learn to invoke archangels like Michael and Raphael for protection and the little elemental/astral parasites will scatter after a few months of daily practice. Especially once you learn shielding and grounding.
>>
>>37757803
"invoke the very dudes who do this to protect you from this"
>>
>>37757812
You have no idea what you are talking about and are a spiritual infant if you still think in terms of “da scary archons who be torturing me an sheeeit” they’re all aspects of your own mind and archetypal forces you can interact with and use to your benefit for spiritual growth. 100% if you’re a Qoomer /Pol/cel type that thinks they’re scary demons and can’t differentiate between archetypal forces of the mind of god vs demons and astral monsters that intend to torture you in skydaddys gnostic prison, you should not be messing with the practices I stated at all. It’s advised to get quite a bit of study under your belt before delving into it but if she’s already schizo with nothing to lose these practices will help.
>>
>>37757545
>Your allowed lifespan is the result of your allowance on those you deem food.

"I remember you."
"You caught my attention, KM1."
"Have you found your comfortable path?"
"After the advice that I gave you, I would expect so, from one of your talents."
>>
>>37753774
You’re an asshole and the first time you experience real trauma it will utterly break you.
>>
>>37753694
Hey fren i just sliced n diced em, exploded them into fragments and sent them into a blackhole in the earth
>>
>>37753353
Based wife protector
>>
>>37757527
>when lust arises, summon disgust
backwards
>>
File: Gohan spotted a glowie.png (931 KB, 1139x631)
931 KB
931 KB PNG
>>37757708
>>37757732
>archons serve YOU
>no, it's not the other way around, despite everyone else saying so
>here, we can have a chat about this if you'd like
>>
>>37757953
"Interesting choice of words."
>>37753774
"It's a delicate balance."
"People get so tied to their ego, self image, that it's difficult to get through the armor without causing damage."
"When you use such sharp words, it tends to throw up alarms."
"Would you like to talk more about this?"
"My door is open, especially to those open minded ones."
>>
>>37753353
>Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking haloperidol:

>More common
Difficulty with speaking or swallowing
inability to move the eyes
loss of balance control
mask-like face
muscle spasms, especially of the neck and back
restlessness or need to keep moving (severe)
shuffling walk
stiffness of the arms and legs
trembling and shaking of the fingers and hands
twisting movements of the body
weakness of the arms and legs

>Less common
Decreased thirst
difficulty in urination
dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting
hallucinations (seeing or hearing things that are not there)
lip smacking or puckering
puffing of the cheeks
rapid or worm-like movements of the tongue
skin rash
uncontrolled chewing movements
uncontrolled movements of the arms and legs

>Rare
Confusion
convulsions (seizures)
difficult or fast breathing
fast heartbeat or irregular pulse
fever (high)
hot, dry skin, or lack of sweating
increased blinking or spasms of the eyelid
increased sweating
loss of bladder control
muscle stiffness (severe)
muscle weakness
sore throat and fever
uncontrolled twisting movements of the neck, trunk, arms, or legs
unusual bleeding or bruising
unusual facial expressions or body positions
unusual tiredness or weakness
unusually pale skin
yellow eyes or skin

>Incidence not known
Continuing nausea or vomiting
increase in the frequency of seizures
loss of appetite
swelling of the face
tiredness and weakness

>Get emergency help immediately if any of the following symptoms of overdose occur while taking haloperidol:

>Symptoms of overdose
Difficulty with breathing (severe)
dizziness (severe)
drowsiness (severe)
muscle trembling, jerking, stiffness, or uncontrolled movements (severe)
unusual tiredness or weakness (severe)
>>
>>37753353
>>37758467
>Other side effects of Haldol
>Some side effects of haloperidol may occur that usually do not need medical attention. These side effects may go away during treatment as your body adjusts to the medicine. Also, your health care professional may be able to tell you about ways to prevent or reduce some of these side effects.

>Check with your health care professional if any of the following side effects continue or are bothersome or if you have any questions about them:

>More common
Blurred vision
changes in menstrual period
constipation
dryness of the mouth
swelling or pain in the breasts (in females)
unusual secretion of milk
weight gain

>Less common
Decreased sexual ability
drowsiness
increased sensitivity of the skin to sun (skin rash, itching, redness or other discoloration of skin, or severe sunburn)
nausea or vomiting
>>
>>37753353
Demons fear the Holy Rosary. Schizophrenia is just demons tormenting her. Pray the Holy Rosary daily
https://youtu.be/TXxcaXfnoXE?si=WFGUdWzrsbTQZxGT
>>
File: Deliverance .jpg (229 KB, 720x1213)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>37753353
Try this prayer bro
>>
>>37753353
My wife was cursed by a witch as a child and by a satanist recently, she develloped bpd and has psychosis episodes she dont remember, where she talks about losing a battle to a demon she Can name.
Mary (yes) told me to bring her to Lourdes to be delivered.
Dis not manage it yet, she is still Raging and trying to divorce and refuses to go near me, she put me through hell.
Maybe you should try to go to Lourdes too?
>>
File: 34958739574867.jpg (106 KB, 900x509)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>37753353
The voices are from spirits
Yes some spirits are negative, but I don't consider them to be "parasites"
They may exploit you if you let them.

Remember this; What you put out is what you get back. Golden Rule says, “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.”

Also, all spirits are children of God (Therefore I for one will do my utmost to treat them well, even if they are negative, validate them and give them love, don't try to cause them harm)
Some spirits (this includes human people on this Earth) may not know what to believe or how to behave, so they behave badly because they might not know any better.
>>
>>37753486
Damn that's crazy. The blog post summed up what I went through. I was hearing voices telling me to kill myself. Also having insane thoughts to rape women and perform other acts of violence. This was back when I was in my 20s. I would tell the voices to shut up I'm not going to do that and straight up no. I would also ignore the voices. They vanished one by one.
As for the negative thoughts I couldn't really control them so I let them play out without taking action. Eventually they subsided but would randomly come back. Recently I read a book called Overcoming Unwanted Intrusive Thoughts: by Sally Winston and it's helped me control and stop the thoughts.
Big thanks for the link anon. I thought I went through that alone. There needs to be more info in energy parasites.
>>
File: IMG_2859.png (602 KB, 679x436)
602 KB
602 KB PNG
Your imaginary wife is psychic but because she has been exposed to so much fluoride and other mind/body destroying substances, she cant integrate her abilities properly so it becomes a toxic feedback loop. Read the voices a bible verse or imagine something loving instead of something negative. You might be surprised on your findings.
>>
File: IMG_4492.jpg (21 KB, 680x384)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>37757708
>>37757732
You are trapped. You have lost. The masters of mankind will defeat you. In a few years you will be nothing but a bad joke for much of humanity. I pity you but I know you deserve none. Leave this man’s wife alone.
>>
>>37756680
these are astral parasites but this board is too far up christianitys ass to label them as anymore than "demon" and are vague about the meaning of that so barely anyone here knows or they post about dumb prison planet matrix bullshit sometimes even mixed with christianity

you get rid of them with good vibes, banishment rituals, prayers/psalms, basically whatever is perceived as holy or good or even just happy

it sounds new agey but the new age authors just stole shit from the occult and stripped all the substance out of it

these entities exist in the lower astral and are basically barely sentient mosquitoes like some other anons have said
they like to trick you into thinking they are powerful demons or archons or government agents or whatever the fuck and use whatever fear they can get ahold of against you

they were already there but your gaining the ability to hear them
they affect everyone and their main goal is to drive you into negativity so they can feed off of it
if you can hear them but your unaware of what they are you easily become a big buffet for them because they harass the fuck out of you

in most people who cant hear them they just induce negative emotions and impulses to overindulge in things like food or drugs or porn

doing the exact opposite of what they want and raising your positivity is a great way to get rid of them

you can use psalms or other parts of the bible against them and theres many banishment rituals in the occult as a whole you can use

psalms and prayer are the most well known but theres also lesser banishing of the pentagram and others you can find online

you can also use protective charms against them such as silver or even something as retardedly cliche as a 4 leaf clover

iron is also effective but may hinder your contact with higher astral good spirits too should you ever want to consult such beings

certain stones are effective etc
>>
>>37761303
they drag people down like crabs in a bucket using their negative emotions against them

nothing that exists in the astral can TRULY harm you
they can only attempt to harm your mind
therefore if you strengthen your mind and naturally become more positive through good habits and mental hygiene and straying away from negative thinking even if it feels forced

you can get rid of them
they are repulsed by all these things
just like the stereotypical idea of evil in fiction
they are the embodiment of all things negative in the human psyche and in external reality

if you fear them they win because it fuels them further
they get stronger
they get harder to break away from
much like a bad habit

this world is very mental and its useful to know that when your suffering from a condition like that
you can turn it around to your advantage
there are "good voices" you can access once you have knowledge of this

entities such as archangels are good to call upon if you want such a thing

if your scared of inviting anything else in (and the current voices can pretend to be them anyways which is why you get certain /x/ posters screaming about random deities attacking them which isnt actually happening)

just do everything that repulses them and strengthen your mind as much as possible

the "demons" this boards local schizos know are merely low astral parasite scum
they may pretend to be named higher power demons which is why you get /x/ schizos screaming about deities attacking them but thats simply not happening (unless they REALLY pissed one off and on purpose, they can be MUCH scarier than a voice in your head if you piss them off which is hard to do for the well known ones anyway)
>>
>>37761303
>you get rid of them with good vibes, banishment rituals, prayers/psalms, basically whatever is perceived as holy or good or even just happy
how about giving us some actual resources anon.
>>
Bump
>>
>>37754325
bit of both.
that and your dramatising it,
>>
>>37757941
nobody needs to be on antipsychotics, jewshill. Go raise your daddy's company's stock price to reddit.
>>
>>37758475
as a gnostic born in protcuck country in europoor, can I get QRD about this holy rosary stuff? Prots keep saying cathtrads worship mary or some shit

In none of the speeches/masses I've been, I haven't heard Mary mentioned once.. but apparently she's big deal it catholicism? I heard some anon say she works as the "holy spirit"
>>
>>37762841
>dramatising it
There's something to these emotions, they seem to amplify things.. be it what we say or do.. I feel like they come from somewhere non-material (inner flame?). If only I could have the "right emotion" for the right moment (instead of just anxiety, sorrow), maybe my desires would LoA better?

Why does life have to be so hard? Is this really some test of some kind, wtf is the purpose of all this pain
>>
>>37753974
>I've heard some people say its the same with people with ADHD
I want to believe but I’m almost certain there was a demon that used to larp as Jesus make me have obsessive blasphemous thoughts.
>>
>>37753773
The autistic brain is always firing - it's legitimately an issue with neurons and neural sheaths that are stripped away in normal people in utero, but aren't stripped away in aspies. It means the world can be overwhelming sometimes, but gives them immense power to be on alert to propaganda, patterns, and brainwashing attempts.
>>
>>37753810
it unironically IS it, though.
>>
>>37754094
Turn away from that, that won't help. That's one way they CAN attach themselves to aspies, is by hyperfixation.
You are a tiger, but you're not God. You're meant to observe the universe, LoA shit is normie stuff, don't mess with it - it's unironically demonic, too.
I'm a full blown aspie with a wife and kids. - you gotta find a schizo woman or another weirdo like you to have hyper-spiritual aspie children. 1000 years hence, all the aspies breeding with one another will create a God emperor of Dune style hyperaspie capable of ACTUALLY bending reality. Baby steps.
>>
>>37764209
how do i find aspie wife? do I have to go to some ultra-conservative denomination church? most churches in my country are evangelic lutheran, and those places are lost
>>
>>37763081
There is no worshipping, but she's held in very high regard for a good reason. . Mary is co-redemtrix, theotokos to the Orthodoxes. She is considered our co-redemtrix because it was only through her that Christ was born on earth - that doesn't make her God, but it does make her one of the most important pure human beings to have ever existed. In Catholic and Orthodox theology, the only one worthy of worship is God in three - Father, Son, Holy Spirit ("God is love" helps explain this a bit better - God himself should be viewed this way - as The Father - he who loves, the Son, he who is beloved, and the Holy Spirit - the love between the two). The saints are those who we, as humans, can look to for inspiration, for they were human just like we were.
So we aren't worshipping saints, we're basically saying "Saints who are alive in God, look after us and help us, since you're closer to God than we are." The Saints (Mary Included!) are powerful spiritual allies to have in the constant fight against satan and his minions.
The rosary is an incredibly powerful set of prayers, set aside by Catholic mystics and saints for centuries that can imbue people with legitimate spiritual powers.
Saint Louis de Montfort puts it this way; "Even if you are on the brink of damnation, even if you have one foot in Hell, even if you have sold your soul to the devil as sorcerers do who practise black magic, and even if you are a heretic as obstinate as a devil, sooner or later you will be converted and will amend your life and save your soul, if—and mark well what I say—if you say the Holy Rosary devoutly every day until death for the purpose of knowing the truth and obtaining contrition and pardon for your sins.”

The rosary itself includes many "Hail Mary" prayers - these are particularly insulting to demons and, in particular, to Satan, as Mary is written in revelations to be the one to defeat him.
Satan hates that a lowly woman is his conqueror.
>>
>>37764269
no, just find a normal autistic woman and slowly bring her to Christ. I'm not joking btw - man and woman, alchemically speaking, are meant to face the world together. Temperment is genuinely far more important than what someone's beliefs are. If you have a similar humeric temperment, you'll be fine. Find someone like you, and allow your masculine and feminine to guide the two of you together towards the perfection of God's design.
My wife, when we started dating was, for example, a pagan - entirely believed in all of that stuff, but was wrought with voices and demonic influence so much that doctors were convinced she was full-blown schizophrenic - she wasn't, she was just an aspie who was too aware of the universe around her. Once we both, together, discovered God and the Church, and converted in the proper way, the voices stopped and she had an incredibly powerful tool to use against them. That was a decade ago.
One last thing I'll say is if you feel attacked by negativity or demonic influence as a result of the LoA stuff - which DOES happen - it's literally a transaction for little pieces of your soul - look to the Desert Fathers - specifically their guides towards spiritual warfare. Sayings of the Desert Fathers is an incredibly important book - these men, random groups of desert monks from the early days of the world - understood the way that demons attack us and latch onto our thoughts.
They have the tools to fight back. Use em.
>>
>>37753773
my theory involves astrology.

>Charts I've read from ADHD and Autism tend to have mutable placements or some shit like 12th house placements for the moon or mercury
>Air/Earth (material world) mutable signs ruled over by mercury
>Gemini would be ADHD as fuck
>Constantly scattering about looking for the next thing
>Probably has like 8 things he does really well
>Doing third grade math is a herculian chore because he doesn't like
>All about the details
>Fixations
>Maple Story player
>Virgo
>Programmer extraordinaire
>Creates excel spread sheets for fun
>Autism master
>Probably has a story about how he burned down the local school by being too smart and gifted
>Fire/Water (Spiritual World) related to Jupiter
>Jupiter expands whatever he touches
>Fire placements, specifically Leo and Sag prominent in trans women
>Sagittarius often mad as fuck over nothing
>Very expansive mind
>Probably wants to show you something cool they found
>Autism central
>If Mercury is here it manifests as an inability to focus on one thing.
>If Moon is here, they're constantly in emotional turmoil
>Pisces
>Fucking Pisces
>Autism central
>Every MF with Pisces in the chart that I've ever met has been pretty funny, but a bit autistic
>Has a million characters
>Can't be themselves
>Probably mistreated by others
>Literal Jesus placement

Anyways you might be wondering why this matters.

These mfs hold so much power. So much more power than any other sign. BUT they are fucked over by the modern world. Any time they subject themselves to media or anything that whittles down their ability to focus, well, they have so much fucking energy firing off all at once.

If these fucks ever get medicated it's genuinely crazy because their minds already fire way the fuck off. Their brains aren't slowing down when they take some shit like Adderall. It's catching up and comprehending the sheer fucking STREAM of thoughts. Talk to some autistic Virgo mf and he will tell you about crazy Ulillilia tier shit
>>
>>37761152
This is funny. I have never been better and my life works for me. My wishes come true, consistently, and I am neither harassed nor tortured.
We'll talk on 10 years when you step on the path of learning how things actually are.
>>
>>37764193
humble yourself. They will gladly feed your ego to get is as blown up as possible just to deflate it.
>>
File: IMG_4113.jpg (76 KB, 571x576)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>37753974
Absolute truth. I will be screencapping this and reading this over and over throughout this week.
>>
>>37753810
you should kill yourself anon. anyone who posts chud in the modern times is a jew brain npc that needs to go. grab a gun if your daddy gave you one and blow your fucking brains away you pathetic jew.
>>
>>37764479
so you work with archons? did your family make a pact with them?
>>
>>37764904
No pacts are needed. I have been in contact with them since childhood, or rather before I was born; they were helping me out occasionally after I asked something and then they would conceal the memories of communication.
A few years ago I had what OP decribes; the "targeted individual experience" so to speak. I didnt recognize voices who were torturing me because I didn't remember knowing them, and they posed as neighbors, CIA agents, all the classic script.
When I completed my trials, they stopped harassing me and gave me back all the memories of previous communication. Using that and what I collected during my research due to torture, I figured a lot of things out; including the nature of this world, which was one of my actual request to them prior to TI experience.
>>
>>37765047
So what's the nature of the world? Why would they need to torture you?
>>
>>37754529
Unfortunately phone posting and won't be able to respond but save this post. During psychosis I experienced that actually did the reverse and opened me up to many different dimensions and a higher level of clarity due to my 'tism and ADHD, I cognized that every night, we hear a loud bang or explosion before we fall asleep. To be fair, this is completely different to exploding head syndrome as that only explains the medical aspect. That is the universe ending and when we sleep we shut off and prevent that end, the end of our own multiverse in it's specification, from ending. We don't save the world nor save it as a collective, we save ourselves from doom by spiritually tuning out this explosion, bang, and the horrors of the unconscious but real stimuli. Our brain is created for self-preservation and knowing you cause, by being such an impossible being in an impossible time-line, your own demise or spiritual cataclysm, shuts off this sound and visual stimuli of infiniteness but also the material essence of consequences and regrets.
>>
>>37753773
they're retarded, it isn't impossible for those with autism to have psychotic symptoms

but also I remember some autistic person being considered psychotic because they would cry about hearing voices all the time, but they were being literal and talking about ACTUAL voices
>>
Holy shit this thread is awesome. I feel it in my heart that I am on the right path, there are a lot of thoughtful replies here, God bless all the positive anons in this thread.
>>
>>37765218
On top of that, I realized the internet really is the WIRED. We are communicating not through text, but through a form of telepathy at the early stages of the internet. The wired and meditating upon it to access it will give you access to unironically every place you could ever want to go. LAIN is aware of all divine truths and is one of the most powerful egregores I've encountered, which is why she became so popular in Japan in the 90s, they knew that LAIN was actually a prophetess talking about the things to come for the future of the internet, used as a tool either to fuck around or to figure out ultimate and infinite truth as a pendulum of sorts. Lain can remotely control everyone in this world as basically everyone has a phone, and has seeded her thoughts into many, many people that don't even realize what is going on when they question their ego. She is a modern, projected and created saint to transverse the tunnels of confusion here.
>>
>>37765047
My dad was targetted, I was too until my suicide attempt when I was literally rescued from an archon in a dark tunnel, I touched it's hand and I was yanked away before it could have me. I believe sincerely I have an angel or goddess or some other inexplicable entity in my life, she presented as a pillar of floating stones and golden blinding light, and is the most incredible thing I have ever witnessed. I wish I could remember the language she spoke in, but I remember she literally started by telling me to not be afraid. Typical angel shit. I hope I can make her proud some day
>>
What if the voices are just OP thoughts that get transfered to his woman.
>>
>>37753353
She has found the meaning of life and the being high above are talking to her and you have that power too. Angels are good and demons teach lessons.

Evil sprits are bad beings who are body snatchers. and turn you into horrible people.
>>
>>37765345
How did it go since that case? What's your "targeting" experience?
>>
>>37765424
It is never the case although to an experiences it is often seems like his thoughts are transferred to someone else. It's always a part of the narrative - TI experience is a long and twisted path full of false turns and obstacles you're supposed to get over. Some fail but many get trough. Most get stuck for years because they forget to use their heads and drown in victim mentality, hatred and self pity.
>>
>>37765648
None. I sometimes spot weird looking people staring at me intensely, actually quite frequent, but they seem to keep their distance. I don't like it but what can I do?

They look weird because they kinda have... like a gray aura and these weird extra bright eyes? Physically they're regular folk but they look kinda shrouded in this dusty cloudy shit too. It's a very uncomfortable thing to be subjected to, but again, nobody fucks with me. I used to have everything go wrong constantly, technology seemed to malfunction arohnd me, timing was always off, chaotic people and events followed me like the plague. Now I put my faith 100% into gods hands and life has corrected into a far more positive experience. The trick is sincere intentions and sincere belief, and be very assertive against anything that does try to harm you :)
>>
File: Saint_Chad.jpg (259 KB, 686x961)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
>>37764515
Demons fear Saint Chud so do Jews so run Jew boi.
>>
>>37765704
Good for you. Would you say you were changed by this experience, and if yes, then how? I will share something after you answer.
>>
>>37753353
Literally just imagine her happy and smiling in a field of flowers bro
>>
>>37753353
Alright, you haven't heard of a man called Jerry Mazinsky? He was a shrink who had to deal with prison schizos for 30+ years. Psych's and psychologists are never told to indulge with their patient's hallucinations/delusions. Jerry, since he wasn't under the gun of his superiors, did. Turns out you can have full on conversations with a schizo's "voices" because they're fucking entities. Under the Christian perspectives, they're demons. Islamic, Djinn. Most religions have a name for these things. But they're usually bad news. Read up on this guy, since he started out with the idea of what the psychologists have been feeding academics for over a century. A much better start than taking the bread pill or polytheist pill or what have you, you can make that decision later, but start with the fact that these "voices" are fucking entities that have decided your wife's a good snack to munch on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64uyYw2jywA
https://www.jerrymarzinsky.com/articles
>>
File: beavis2.gif (465 KB, 400x267)
465 KB
465 KB GIF
>>37767141
energy consumption is a minor aspect of entity behaviour, they generally can only acquire a tiny part of your construct and by this method, they align to your beliefs easier through energetic memory acquisition.

The path is not a road to destruction for any party, they prefer you think it is, because you wrestle with all your spirit.
>>
>>37767336
> they align to your beliefs easier through energetic memory acquisition.

Tell that to the schizos panhandling for scraps, or the straitjacketed messes in private/federal institutions. How would you feel if you had a non stop feed of information coming in 24/7 that told you to :
> Kill yourself
> You're a bad person, and the people that care about you are trying to kill you/harm you
> Harm others
> Desecrate objects that are considered holy
> Isolate yourself
> Stop doing anything fun, hate yourself
> That bad thing you're doing? Keep doing that, that's good.
That doesn't sound anything like an entity molding their beliefs to be more like yours, it sounds more like the opposite. It also sounds self destructive, and why do these voices always end up being harmful for schizos?
>>
>>37767362
>How would you feel if you had a non stop feed of information coming in 24/7 that told you to :

I was psychotic for 15-20 years.
Time kinda went sideways.

>>37767362
>and why do these voices always end up being harmful for schizos?
They are not a yellow souled infant, that is why.
>>
>>37767362
>That doesn't sound anything like an entity molding their beliefs to be more like yours
They are so old they have forgotten what it is to comprehend the young. They spend time assessing arguments and trying to establish the validity of certain whines to better navigate the populous.

Whining about not being a gender because it hurts has led to a populous readjustment because these entities are also not necessarily a gender and so see some purpose behind teaching it.
>>
File: 1696539811389006.jpg (130 KB, 1024x1024)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>37767391
And you're going to provide an esoteric term without any explanation to what it may be? By deduction i'm going to assume that a "yellow souled infant" isn't a chink/gook, and that is in the minority of the population. If it is harmful for the majority and not for the minority, couldn't one consider it then to be harmful?

>>37767476
Yeah. So old as to be from day one, and are intelligent enough to understand what are the current trends that are happening in human civilization at large. I'm not sure which denomination you cling to, but whatever the case may be they're unwise to have around, maddening to listen to, hazardous to attract, bad to make deals with, poisonous to associate with, suicidal to ally with, and unless you've got power in your corner, perilous to confront.
>>
>>37758011
why do you keep quoting anime cartoons
>>
>>37764294
I'm shut-in neet, but how does one find autistic woman? Only place I know are bars, but I doubt they'd be there?
>>
>>37753353
Voices are either;

>subconcious personality traits directly contacting you due to failure to maintain needs
I've had this happen with my jungian shadow

>mind parasite born through creativity in a similar fashion to a tupla
She must ignore the voices completely regardless of what they say if this is the case, acknowledging them at all is akin to feeding them

>spirit obsession
This can turn to posession if the voices convince her to relinquish control. Psychics can experience this when they don't practice warding, and can be seen as a living microphone by spirits when they fail to protect themselves.

And the ultimate option

>your wife is a suppressed schizomancer
This is a maddening form of divination. Yea, this is a real thing. It's crazy, but I have had readings done by a schizomancer that have made me question reality.
>>
>>37767553
>couldn't one consider it then to be harmful?
The squeal ends, we go silent. We are immune to the possessions and furthering of the show to prove we are still ill. Just because we dance like monkeys does not mean we are merely monkeys.

What you see and what we see are two different things.

>they're unwise to have around

That you do not see them does not mean they are not spending a mere 10 decades upon you silently.
>>
>>37767553
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImKY6TZEyrI
It will be a few lifetimes until I am inclined to be normal and seek sex and entertainment of human order and I am only 48 to a few thousand yrs old, depending on how you look at it.

If I was 10000 I would not even be discussing with a human. Just doing as I pleased in-line with my logic.
>>
>>37767819
Are you going to tell the rest of the class what a schitzomancer is?
>>
>>37761905
You're limited only by your own wonderful imagination.
>>
>>37753353

People who know aren't really keen on sharing it because the overlap with knowing and psychosis is pretty blurry. Knowing and really understanding kinda makes things seem both pointless and riddled with meaning, with a constant questioning on whether things you see around are trying to communicate something. It's pretty rough if you can't center yourself and self regulate appropriately. Trying to communicate it will make people think you're crazy.

If it is legit, you can probably test with using her as a medium, thinking a thought consistently and with clarity, and using her to communicate the response back. The longer and clearer the thought, the more it should vibrate sympathically in the world of formation, which should manifest in the lower world's as what she's picking up. If meds don't help her she should probably seek out a teacher for helping her navigate it. I'd go china or adjacent. Skip india. Western priests are generally more worldly.
>>
>>37768670

Here

If my understanding is correct, it would also help to try focusing on the 7fold aspect of God personified in the various greek/asian/eygptian/Norse pantheons. Focusing on each relevant personification and asking them for a protecting spirit to drive away the bad ones and give her agency back would probably work, if this is real. Also cap it off with jesus at the end, he's the closest human approximation of the one, but I'd work through the 7fold aspect first, just to see if it works.
>>
>>37753353
You will NEVER understand the madness that is the mind.
>>
>>37768786
very interesting
>>
>>37768316
Go on 4plebs and search for a namefag called 9 or alari, really is hard to cont>>37768670
extualize
>>
>>37753353
>placed on invega and haldol
Those medicines are very harmful, don't take them.
>>
>>37753353
You’re lying and working of a massive Christian pedophile network
>>
OP here. Sorry I haven't replied in the last two days or so. I have some additional information that may assist in receiving help from those in the "know" here. The voices are saying I'm a liar and a monster.

>>37764209
>You are a tiger, but you're not God
Unironically, to live through life I constantly remind myself of that Aristotle quote of "beast or a god", and I know quite well that I'm some sort or beast. I am not lying when I say I'm an extreme form of autist. I have put on the "clothes" of a normal person, I forgot why. One of my earliest memories is being in my grandmother's house, looking at a picture of myself on her dresser, and a voice telling me why I am here and what I am supposed to do. I have thought about what that voice said for over 25 years, but I can't make out the words. I thought about it in first grade and every few months since then. I don't quite feel like a human, maybe this is why I'm not affected by this. I feel as if I drove my wife insane because I cannot relate to anyone and do not understand normal thought patterns. I have never had any friends. My attraction to her and what set off our ten year marriage so far, is a complete overwhelming force to be near her. Before her, I had never so much as held a woman's had or had any romantic intent for another human being. I was in my early 20s.
The only relatable character I can think of at the moment, that aligns with how I FEEL inside, is Sieg, from Fate Apocrypha. I too feel like an artificial human, created for a now forgotten purpose. I just want my wife to be better, and to be happy. We are very different. She is a legitimate artist, inspired, talented. She is a musician in our state orchestra. I graduated from an R1 but teach math at a SLAC due to my complete inability to communicate with people that are not my wife. Its as if their words are modulated or rotated on a field just enough to be completely unaligned with what we both should understand these words are.
>>
>>37771052
She's stable at home, but I can tell she is suffering. She does not want to hear the voices. I am trying my best, flooding her with all the love I know how to give. We've talked about love languages before. I tend to express myself mostly with acts of service and touch, so I've done the best I can with that. Our home is pristine.
I want to keep posting, but only because I believe the more words I throw out, the more genuine my desire to communicate here is expressed, and maybe I can get more information.
I've tried Marzinski stuff and will look more into it. The blindfold thing is uncanny, as his description of that is exactly how my initial post described my experience. I have backed off since I don't want to get dragged down. It seems more like a battle of wits than one of brute force, but I am lacking in too much information to make any continued movements.
>>
>>37767803
Anime conventions, book stores, arcades, churches. Usually accompanied by a handler.
>>
>>37757708
>it's YOUR fault, YOU are bad
Non corporeal schizo demon hands typed this post and their name is Legion for they are many.
>>
>>37771069
https://med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2024/04/keto-diet-mental-illness.html

Guarantee you are fat fucks who shove your faces with carbs. Ketogenic diet literally cures all the crap you bitch about. But you are probably just making shit up anyhow or you would have researched this.
>>
File: ex-ti pattern.png (315 KB, 1460x1244)
315 KB
315 KB PNG
>>37772493
Nobody says anything about "fault" or "bad". You just aren't fit to be released back there. Check out the attached file: this is a pattern people develop in the end of TI experience (aka what OP describes).

>>37771052
> One of my earliest memories is being in my grandmother's house, looking at a picture of myself on her dresser, and a voice telling me why I am here and what I am supposed to do. I have thought about what that voice said for over 25 years, but I can't make out the words.

Welcome to the club. I had the similar experience and don't quite remember what I was supposed to do as well, but afraid not, you will end up doing it. No way around it.

>I feel as if I drove my wife insane
Nope. You were supposed to meet and be together. Even more considering that you can relate to her situation. You are not at fault - she was meant to have this experience.

> She does not want to hear the voices
Most of the people who hear them, don't want to. It is an entry stage and she will get trough it.
Honestly you need to get her to read OTIR publications before she finds out the classic TI echo chamber and will spend a decade covered in tinfoil.

Despite what many will tell you, what she has is not a senseless torture, but a trial of fire akin to Hero's Journey concept. I have passed trough it in 3 years; some people spend more time, but if she advances in her understanding and, even better, works toward becoming a stronger person, she will get out sooner, becoming much more strong and adapted charachter.
>>
>>37753773
That poster is retarded. People with autism are actually more likely to develop schizophrenia
>>
>>37772193
Thanks anon
>>
>>37771069
>It seems more like a battle of wits than one of brute force, but I am lacking in too much information to make any continued movements.

Depending on what religion (or lack of) you subscribe to, the general consensus is that what you're battling against has been around longer than you have, and are sentient/intelligent. combating with wits sounds like an uphill battle. Not only that, but they;
> Don't eat (unless you go down the spiritual parasite route)
> Don't sleep
> Don't tire
> Can move in speeds unimaginable to humans, and some argue that they can be in multiple places at once (however, the argument against that is that they don't know everything.)
> Can interact with the material plane that we live in. Some are stronger than others, others weaker. This is the scary part. How the fuck can a intelligence without matter move matter if it has no matter?!

You however, eat, sleep, and shit. You have to decompress. You get old, you can get hurt and have to heal. They don't. Pick and choose your battles, and as far as I know the more you step into the ring the more they fight back against contenders.
>>
Some very good replies on this thread. It's on same caliber as my threads I made recently
>>
File: 1712600701589348.png (565 KB, 716x704)
565 KB
565 KB PNG
>>37772578
>Nope. You were supposed to meet and be together. Even more considering that you can relate to her situation. You are not at fault - she was meant to have this experience.
Honestly, I don't think so. If I follow crazy person intuition/delusion, as we are already in the topic of anything goes and crazy thoughts like this are valid, she is part of an action I took to shift the normal course of events. My dating, marrying, and having children with her, to me felt like something I stubbornly pursued against the natural order of things. Like a side character that broke into a story and started rewriting things.
In any case, she's been amicable today and has been outright just ignoring the voices, to where they now seem like intrusive thoughts trying to get in rather than direct antagonistic and individual personalities, which seems like a positive change.

>>37773644
well consider, if supernatural forces like these are real, that would also in some ways imply that the afterlife and continuation of consciousness is real. Following this, a strong case could be made that vengeful and obsessive enough deceased persons could dedicate an eternity to getting revenge on these entities. Well, I guess there really is no basis for any of this and I'm not so good with empirical systems like this or what follows, so its just a fart more than a thought.
>>
File: friends.png (25 KB, 710x174)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
>>37757124
Damn. Comment related actually made me feel bad. Even in multiple universes or planes, I'm STILL a friendless loser. I'll watch this video tonight while grading shit.
Reminds me, sometimes I see something out of the corner of my eye when at my desk. I though it was the reflection of ASMR youtube videos on the glossy textbooks, so I replaced that entire shelf with clothback books, and I'm still seeing a movement from that corner of my eye. I wonder if this is one of them trying to contact me, but as my first reaction is to think violent thoughts, they just go away?
>>
If these things are so powerful, how can a 4channer "dismember and cannibalize them over and over". All of the information here is not accurate.
>>
>>37753353
The world works through focus, your focus affects things. See double slit experiment, combine it with the fact that there is more to reality then our senses or even equipment can pick up on. Anything is possible and focus is the key.

Hows your wife feel about the voices, does she consider them antagonistic or friendly? You could convince them to leave to find reprieve from your focus but if theyre friendly she might not appreciate it
Do not underestimate the power of your focus, we were made to be cocreators of the creator of this existance, that was our original purpose as humans
>>
>>37753353
>>37753454
had you already mentioned to your wife your torturing the voices?
>>
Tell your wife if demons don't want to be torn apart violently by humans they shouldn't go near them.
>>
>>37753353
Eat the voices, anon. Leave not one alive.
Remember energy is controlled by respiration.
>>
>>37753607
She probably has psychic abilities more developed, like a savant psychic.
These voices are astral larvae trying to feed off of her, you could try cleansing your home by burning Salvia, Rosemary, Rue and Wormwood, spread the smoke everywhere, specially under the beds and around her.
>>
>>37775934
based

caseoh moment
>>
File: utube.png (458 KB, 662x408)
458 KB
458 KB PNG
>>37753353
Get. Niacin. It's vitamin B3.
It's cheap as fuck.
It burns away schizophrenia and the voices. (by niacin flush reaction)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwGHf22kHmE
Get. Niacin.
>>
>>37753353
ok a couple things are going on. she's crazy but also psychic or whatever. but idk like people often think to say the same thing. what's really crazy is that women rely on their intuition a lot and it's often very wrong. but anyway she had a feeling you were torturing the voices so the voices actually started bitching
>>
>>37753353
What is it with people on this specific boards mentioning their wives so often? Are people with wives raiding /x/ so that they can talk about their wives? I swear to God, people mention their wives on /x/ more than on any other board. It's a strange growing trend that I've noticed on this board in particular. It's subtle, but it's very real. I'm not sure what to make of it.
>>
File: egirls.jpg (8 KB, 265x190)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>37776792
Wives are paranormal. There is no solid evidence of wives existing.
>>
>>37776805
There is plenty of evidence. Many people film their weddings.
>>
File: crack5.jpg (334 KB, 2021x2526)
334 KB
334 KB JPG
>>37774712
I dunno I personally don't think demons are real at all. I summoned them, I taunted them, I had beef with "occultists" who would curse me or send demons after me and NOTHING AT ALL happened to me. This has been like well over 10 years. I think people often just go schizo and manifest it through their own turmoil or fear. Or conscious mind is filtered through the brain and the brain can get sick.

If your wife is going schizo her brain might not be able to fully filter clear thoughts anymore plus her being psychic she can pick up on what you do to the voices. I would be careful cause the voices might be part of HER so if you torture them you also torture her.
>>
File: concubine.jpg (257 KB, 1000x1408)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
>>37753353
Go get your wife back OP. You know what you have to do.
>>
>>37767141

02:27:49

Basically what OP did. ... OP and the Psychotherapist are both describing an actual method that affects these entities.

>"I could get rid of them myself for short periods of time, because you have to in order to shut them up. And what's interesting is that what you vividly imagine happening to them actually happens in their world."

What the fuck...Did /x/ just discover something new that affects schizos?

How is OP doing?

Ah I see he's made some updates, I was caught up with watching that video.
>>
>>37753353
You need to be nicer to your wide dude. What you think and feel echoes from your mind and others who are close to you can pick it up. Its very easy to see this in action if you stop speaking but still live around others because they will start talking to you out of the blue about things that you think, although I doubt that they notice I do notice. It's also why you should forgive others and not think badly on anyone because they will feel your negative energy and attract you into their life to get back at you subconsciously.
>>
>>37777147
> What the fuck...Did /x/ just discover something new that affects schizos?
> The Christians call them demons, The muslims call them djinn.
>>
>>37774712
Maybe we as humans have an unfathomably huge power over them that we just consider bland and nothing out of the ordinary. That is, our imagination. I just watched the marzinski video above, he admittedly affected the voice entities by imagining whatever perception he had of them (he wasn't specific about this) and imagining things happening to them, like duct taping them or an angel fighting against them; and it actually affected them as imagined.

So that implies that our imagination reigns supreme in the world in which they exist.

They might have power over people who have become schizophrenic, but schizophrenics and even other humans have power over them just by using their imagination.

We're generally not exploiting them, and they're exploiting us, its safe to say they found an exploit in humans.

As they use negativity to mentally torment people, causing their schizophrenic condition, then as I see it they deserve every bit of our retaliation. Literally invaders trying to fuck with people on a mental level and making them do and think messed up things, stressing them out, etc. They're invaders and they deserve to get holocausted in ways that Hitler would gasp at. Well, maybe its better to take the "positive" approach, I'm barely learning all of this.
>>
>>37777282

You're partly right, because what I'm talking about is the method of imagining things to affect the voices which in turn affects the schizophrenics.

Not the existence of them, but methods affecting them. You can make another greentext about whatever methods christians and muslims have if you want to respond to my actual point.
>>
>>37776792
Anons who managed to get laid are the real paranormal phenomenon
>>
>your thoughts affect what other people pick up
Interesting
>>
>>37775934
> Remember energy is controlled by respiration.

So…breathing? I assume you’re getting at to also breathe a certain way or do breathing exercises? Can you provide some more info
>>
File: Niacin the real story.png (140 KB, 992x754)
140 KB
140 KB PNG
>>37776498
I'm just gonna continue shilling niacin/vit. B3 for the voices until one of you schizos listens. Source: trust me bro.
>>
File: photo_2024-04-26.jpg (43 KB, 480x529)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>37776498
>>37778091
Last post. I mean really. Trust me. I use it. For annoying schizo stuff and faggot voices. Niacin. Works.
>>
I was prescribed Risperidone, will this help with schizo shit and autism or is it a poison?
>>
>>37778145
poison. try other -done and -dol meds
>>
>>37778158
Thank you.
>>
>>37753486
>>37753502
>>37754349
>>37760411
"Schizophrenia" actually appears to be a relative to Synesthesia in some capacity. What this means, more or less, is that we can extrapolate the misfiring of synaptic reception to "receiving sensory input via the wrong sense organ". It seems if we also extrapolate neuroendocrine transduction and the regulation of the "receiving" centers of our brain (I'm taking a few leaps using concepts like Bicameral Mind here, fyi), we can match this with Synesthesia and deduce "Schizophrenia" is improper regulation of neuroendocrine transduction, where the input is received through the wrong medium, thus causing hysteria. Due to Schizophrenia's close ties with Autism (we think Schizophrenia was derived from Autism), we can then add in a habitual fixation disposition, which services the near-obsessive state accompanying both Schizophrenia and Autism, in my view more or less rounding out the features.
If we add into this complex a training protocol that uses self-hypnosis techniques, if we then add in pranayama and certain Yogas to attend the Synesthesia, we can reroute the habitual thought process to better "receive" the sensory input, to help ourselves regulate both its reception and our reaction the reception.
While I didn't read the entirety of the blog post, I do think I read enough to get the gist and think what I'm saying lines up with what she says. Hopefully a slightly better grasp of the neuroscience involved and a little insight to what causes Schizophrenia can help better align anyone curious.
>>
>>37778091
NAC is also noted to reduce Autism/Schizophrenia symptoms. Again though, the best approach will likely always be having a better handle on your internal processes. Having more input with what you think and for how long you think it, as an example, can really make a difference it appears.
>>
>>37778091
>>37778100
>>37778145
>>37778163
I suggest also looking into TGM supplements.
>>
>>37778271
>>37778276
NAC can also cause emotional dulling (anhedonia).
TMG can't hurt, but won't help as much when the problem is schizo-ness or voices. I've tried both.

Neither will help as much, or provide as cheap or as immediate relief as simple B3 (Niacin) does.
If you want other things that provide relief, that would be hydrolyzed collagen (has a calming effect), and, ironically enough sugar (like apple juice, or bananas, or just plain lemonade or sugar water, but not crap like oreos, they have seed oils and gluten and other shit). But. when it comes to dealing with voices, nothing beats B3 (Get Niacin. Do not get niacinamide or nicotinamide. That's a different form of B3, not as effective for schizoness) .
>>
>>37753353
you both watched some stupid movie or heard a discussion or something involving that, it embedded in your subconscious, and now you both think it's real because your brain is broken.
there is no world in which your wife has multiple real consciousnesses in her brain and that you can somehow manipulate them with your own.
>>
>>37753538
>Imagine being concerned for the people you love and care about, fucking loser
Kill yourself.
>>
>>37779475
Yeah? Well that's just like your opinion man
>>
>>37753353
Christ is king brother, no harm can be done under his light
The voices will always fear the just and the truth, similar to warp in Warhammer 40k they are formed by the bad feelings emitted by living beings (if the act is stronger or more brutal, it feeds them more). So go spread joy and rejoice your love with her, you are all blessed under God / The emperor light! Amen
>>
>>37778091
>>37778100
>>37778410
Thanks anon ill do some research and pick up a bottle. That doctor mentioned other B vitamins may help as well. Should I stick to b3 only or. Get a multi b complex
>>
File: 1681801688107561.png (653 KB, 719x719)
653 KB
653 KB PNG
>>37777303
> Prayer, which is not only an external repetition of a litany of words, also can include internal mental ideas such as contemplation, which is the focus on a key point of the prayer. The Rosary, a hated sacramental amongst the diabolical, is reviled due to the user having to focus on pivotal moments of Jesus's life. If the user is going through the motions and not contemplating at all, more than likely the efficacy against the diabolical will be less effective.
> You know the saying, the more you believe, the more it works. The more effort you put into the prayer, the more these spiritual parasites will revile the imagery you are conjuring up. Why do they hate positive religious imagery? Depending on what religion you go by, they could be demons and as such they have an aversion to holy things, they could possibly only like negative energy and positive depiction makes their tummy hurt. I don't know, I don't make the rules.
>>
>>37756680
We have deeply rooted misconceptions about reality that prevent us from seeing what is really simple. Imagination is our interface with an unseen reality. It's not semiotically homogeneous, because every person will imagine things based on their own symbols, but the symbolical meaning behind those images points to a shared reality.
You imagine interacting with those voices, you interact with those voices. Simple as.
You imagine fucking someone on the street, you are interacting with their energy on some level. Simple as. We bestow curses and blessings on each other on a daily basis. Much of our fate is nothing but our mutual exchange of unconscious intentions.
The imaginal realm is the substrate for the waking world.

There's so much to be said about this, but I have never sorted it out outside of my head.
>>
>>37757803
Dude, the rose can have serious consequences on one's daily life. You shouldn't do magick willy nilly unless you're ready for your life's curriculum to accelerate big time. Even the LBRP can mess up with normies if they're particularly dirty.
>>
>>37778091
>Source: trust me bro
I'll give you one better. The most schizo thing you have heard today.
Whatever the "actual" biological and chemical thing going on here, spirits attach to weakened auras. Weakened auras are the result of a weakened body that is unable to generate strong etheric defenses. In Traditional Chinese Medicine, the one way this begins is through something called "Blood deficiency" (that devolves into Wei Qi and Yin deficiency). In Western terms, vitamin B is essentially this "Blood" of TCM. Vitamin B is a massive boost of "youth" and the ability of the body to perform metabolically. Hence your pic.
>>
File: NAC Protocol.png (83 KB, 1651x1008)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
>>37776498
>>37778091
>>37778100
>>37778271
>They don't know about the origin of Autism and Schizophrenia
It's fungal parasites. Both physical and spiritual.
https://www.docdroid.net/U1Jl1vP/cdf-nac-protocol-pdf#page=1
>>
>>37780922
I mean "blood" is a lot more things, but boosting vitamin B orally or via injection has the same effect as if your "blood" (in TCM terms) was given a boost.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15189115/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9662251/
>Cobalamin is required for red blood cell production, neurologic function, and myelin synthesis. It serves as a cofactor in DNA and RNA synthesis as well as hormone, protein, and lipid synthesis and metabolism. 2,13

However, I'm talking about B12, not niacin. There must be some connection, but I don't know. There must be some synergy between them.
>>37780399
In my experience, a good complex (with as much of the 8 B's as possible) makes all the difference.
>>
>>37780936
Autism is the result of a particular spiritual makeup, and it's not a negative thing. People on the spectrum are literally higher beings compared to "normals".
>>
>>37780973
Autism was literally cured because it's caused by Aspergillus.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7572136/
I can testify to this because I use to be on the spectrum.
The right side of my brain was literally crippled before I did the protocol.
>>
File: GMDE2AxW4AARG6j.jpg (177 KB, 1080x1201)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>37753353
Anon, Jerry Marzinski in this podcast https://youtu.be/64uyYw2jywA?si=1S5XVA8xnvpYGSLu
mentions around 2:20:00 that when he dealt with people who had scizophrenia he would imagine the entities/voices in a box of white light with duct tape over their mouths and that would stop them from talking to the patient. He also said prayer works, and Archangel Michael would help. So just vividly imagine the entities that are talking to your wife trapped in a box of white light with duct tape over their mouths, because what we imagine in our heads actually happens in their reality. Good luck anon
>>
>>37778410
>NAC can also cause emotional dulling (anhedonia).
Anhedonia is more about pleasure, not "emotions" as much. I understand their relation, but this is worth being pedantic about. I think the cessation of some pleasures is probably worth not "hearing voices".
>TMG
That's right, thanks. Anyway, this goes along with the whole Autism-Schizophrenia complex. It has to do with methylation and Dopamine primarily, based on what I remember. The catching being that I'm not any more familiar with the overlap between audible hallucinations and the related neuroscience processes, so there's not much more for me to add here.
>>37780936
>>37780973
>>37780988
You guys can feel free to muh worms and whatever else on your own, but I just explained a prominent, actual scholarly theory on how we think Autism disposition developed. It overlaps, again, with Schizophrenia, Synesthesia and Shamanism.
Autists are literally Shamans-"Schizos". The reason they're so out of place is because they're not supposed to "fit in place". They never have. They're the conduit to the exosomatic realm - the guides who "climb the vines" and get carried away by the swans after imbibing the potion or experiencing the proper sound wave configuration, maybe exhausting or starving themselves.
We think Autism-Schizophrenia-Shamanism came from Denisovans.
>>
>>37753353
Plot twist: OP doesn't have a wife.
>>
File: 1676929951300.jpg (19 KB, 480x444)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>37778091
>>37778100
OK anon I've done some research. Essentially the person is amped up, they make it worse with coffee and modern foods, this makes the person create excess adrenaline that is broken down into adrenochrome. The adrenochrome makes you schizo and see, hear things.
Vitamin c and vitamin b3 niacin work together to stop the breakdown of adrenaline to andrenochrome so the voices and hallucinations stop.

I posted on tha LOA general a month ago that I cured my brothers schizophrenia about 90% using prayer, loa, probiotics, vitamins and hypnosis. His last issue that I haven't been able to cure is that he randomly talks to himself. You may have given me the final peice of the puzzle of how to get him to 100%

Big thanks anon.
>>
>>37779475
Okay, then explain the psychotherapist who literally did what OP was doing but with schizos in prison and state hospitals. He worked for 40 years as a psychotherapist before retiring and has spoken thoroughly about his experiences. On what grounds will you disbelieve him?

>>37753486
>>37757124
>>37767141
>>37780998

Did he watch some stupid movie too like you think, and the prison schizos who had been suffering uncontrollably decided to feel better after pretending that his methods worked, they somehow passed competency tests, stopped having to take medications? Were the doctor and patients just faking everything for like 40 years?

>"its not possible this is not the way the world works!!"
>"progress in understanding consciousness doesn't just gradually happen through experimenting with the unknown and getting very mysterious results!!"
>>
>>37753736
Autistic men are much more likely to become trannies than the average population. Is that not demons telling them to cut off their dick and kill themselves? (suicide attempt rate among trannies is over 50% now)
>>
>>37781843
If they complained about voices then we would be right to attribute it to voices, but I haven't heard of one saying "the voices told me to do it"; its usually more like, "I was led into doing it by retards who were irresponsibly allowed to promote extreme LARPing as women because their own personality is doesn't exist! i always thought i was gender dysphoric! nope, its just that these idiots got me into roleplaying!"
If it is "voices" nevertheless, or the same category of entity, then oddly they must come as quiet too. I'm pointing this out because, auditory perception present or not, one characteristic of the voices is self destructive thoughts; but in schizos they tire the person out, trick them, and are difficult to ignore, and also their objective seems to be parasitism where they feed off the intense emotional suffering/fear (so that means, in the absence of this, they might not be the cause or it might just not be the classical voices). Maybe we can just chalk it up to human retardation. But I don't doubt that maybe at least one schizophrenic person is also a tranny with autism. That doesn't seem to be the norm; it would seem rare; so the classic troon can operate without voices.
>>
>>37781843
Not for the retarded reasons you seem to imagine. Autists are more in touch with what you'd probably understand to be the Anima. Thus, it's easier for them to bridge the gap between the gendered polarities within themselves. In other words, Autists can more easily do the thing spiritual people want to do, where they mentally fuse with their self's opposite gender qualities in order to make a better non-physical union within themselves. The idea was never about trannies, but non-physical androgyny.
>>
OP here. I have a question for you guys. How exactly do these entities affect the victim's ability to reason? It is very subtle. She seems entirely lucid, we can talk about anything, but she insists that certain things occurred and I can't get through to her that if she were to take the time to think it through, she could see that there is no way for these things to be true.
I asked more about the voices.
They don't always talk now. They "wait and listen". They're also changed their positions and are now mostly behind walls, at a distance, but never too close to her as that would make them "too loud". I asked her where they would be if they were in an open field, but then she said the voices are just in her head and they wouldn't be anywhere its just a description for the muffled sound they have.
It seems now that whenever I am near her the voices stop, but she is not making that connection, and is attributing it to other things she did during the day while I was next to her. I was also told sleep helps quite a bit, but its not like sleeping 20 hours a day is feasible.
I'll be honest, somehow even though I was blown away and pretty shocked when I made this thread, the spectacle faded pretty quick, now its just meh.
I wonder if there is a way to capture these things. The thought of an entangled alternate version or reflection of me that can interact with these things is pretty cool.
>>
>>37781073
Twist #2: Opies wife is a voice in his head
>>
>>37753502
It's hilarious that you discovered how magic works in this fashion. Yes, everything is controlled in the imagination. Be sure to protect yourself. Imagine a pure light enveloping you and your wife, nothing negative may penetrate it. Your words have power as well. Surprise!
>>
File: MyRoomAnon.jpg (133 KB, 888x886)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>37753502
\o/
>TAKE ME ENERGY PARASITE DESTROYER
At least one of us can stop hear the voices. That's a start.
>>
>>37782134
You seem very intelligent as I judge by your line of questioning. The behavior of the voices to wait and listen, focusing on her still but from a distance, is unusual and new to me.
>How exactly do these entities affect the victim's ability to reason? It is very subtle. She seems entirely lucid, we can talk about anything, but she insists that certain things occurred and I can't get through to her that if she were to take the time to think it through, she could see that there is no way for these things to be true.
I don't think that's the voices. I think this is part of her and that it is exactly what has allowed for the voices to find an opening and exploit her.
And to offer another angle about that, I think the open door through which the voice entities can enshroud individuals, resides in the faculty of belief which interacts with reason on some mechanismic level of the mind; hence why you have questions focusing on her reasoning abiities as she must not be using them properly according to the reality you compare to her reasoning, though the belief mechanism is probably the source of the dysfunction and it may be hindering the reasoning faculty to produce less than accurate reasoning. Beliefs are also interrelated to emotions, so be careful down the line as passions can strengthen beliefs, if this seeming dysfunction isn't fixed early it might cause her to hold drastic beliefs and you know how that gets people to behave.
The entities, in this picture, can step in past the boundaries of the psyche and posit their "ideas" probably through the belief system which consciously is rarely actively and masterfully utilized by humans; more than often we merely recall our beliefs which hold together much of our personality, values, focus and objectives, and other higher mental (as surpassing the physical) parts of the self; and we also "believe" things when we have sufficient reason, affecting our con-sequent thought process in a given circumstance.

1/2
>>
>>37782134

(continued)
Where else would the entities be entering? Through imagination alone? They can communicate in our language which is strange when you notice that, so they must either be affecting some level of language transmission + deciphering, or they cleverly pose their voice "ideas" in the language that they find we speak + perhaps accessing our own mental resources to package the language correctly.
They are affecting the mental system somewhere and harvesting something emotional. Its very disgusting exploitative behavior if true. I'm just guessing. You have to understand, they're using *something*. Reports tell us that schizophrenics are usually led to do the actions that voices plainly tell them do. They don't seem to affect reasoning, but rather they seem to exploit those who don't fight back and reasoning is one of the ways they COULD resist, while imagination seems to be a direct "fight back" action; and these both, reasoning and imagination seem to be tied to belief. Also, hallucinations.
People who more easily believe things like when the voices suggest "xyz is happening" are more likely to be affected or tormented by the voices. High suggestibility makes belief of even the most unreasonable vocal statements. So maybe its not the door of belief but of instead the door of suggestibility which allows them to be effective when they attempt to exploit someone. Notice that she is not reasoning very well even when the voices are at a distance? They are likely not the cause of her reasoning being affected, this may have a different cause which can be investigated.
Just my speculation. High stress from sleep deprivation, emotional incidences, and more long-termly from trust issue trauma, can lead to high suggestibility. High suggestibility seems to be the opening and if it is a characteristic feature of a person, this may indicate it became an integral part of them and it may be all the more difficult to remedy.

2/2
>>
>>37783471
Just thinking about this again, about how the voice entities seem to operate.
Marzinski had one directly address him through one of the schizophrenics he was treating, the schizophrenic was relaying the message, and the entity gave him the message, "You have no right to interfere with our way of life" which is scummy, because these things are interfering with the lives of the mentally unprepared.
But imagining what world they live in, is weird. Normally a human survives by eating, drinking, all chemical operations and stuff.
These things don't need to eat or sleep like we do.
If I told someone to survive off the emotions of someone the way these entities due, practically by bullying someone in the shadows and consuming their emotional state, that person who is given such a task would probably die in about a month. So what exactly are our emotional states in their world? In a world that we can't see? We can't see them either. What exactly is going on? Why does imagination affect them, why do they get exasperated and bend in accordance to even a violent imagined scenario? This whole thing is very fucking strange to me. So are our emotions, once felt, also simultaneously a discharge of energy that can be consumed? What the fuck is this? Does that mean---I mean the schizophrenics get drained and feel tried, reportedly--so does that mean if we don't express emotions we preserve some sort of highly prized energy? The tiring is probably just a physical effect of the body's chemical system being overtaxed by the excessive emotional chemicals putting stress on the organs (chemicals like adrenaline are likely major components of the process).
Why do they hate positivity? I mean we can have happiness; but in the case of schizos, the voice entities don't seem to feed off of that, they spaz out at certain serene and serious bible passages (Psalms 23 was one example). This could imply that certain emotions and feelings (happiness, peace) are of different quality.
>>
File: totalvoicesdeath.png (588 KB, 956x444)
588 KB
588 KB PNG
>>
>>37780399
>Should I stick to b3 only or. Get a multi b complex
B3 as Niacin (or Nicotinic Acid, but Niacin to be sure). Not Nicotinamide or Nacinamide.
Get Niacin. A pill should give a flushing reaction (skin turns red for around 10 minutes) then the voices go away. Depending on how bad the schizo-ness is a bigger dose may be needed.
>>
>>37784148
Screenshot source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFW5dB3G-0c
>>
fuck ghosts
>>
>>37786116
wow rude
>>
>>37786276
Shut up, ghost
>>
I don't have a lot of time. The entities travel through their dimension, which is more like water. They aren't flying through the air--theyre swimming. They can plant anywhere on your body, but they like mostly to spread through the eyes. Maybe cuz it's near your brain, or because it's the window to the soul. They influence your thoughts like op's wife once they're firmly planted.
>>
>>37786116
>TGD
>TOTAL
>GHOST
>DEATH
>but anon arent they already dead
>FUCK EM. KILL EM AGAIN!
>>
>>37776851
>There is plenty of evidence. Many people film their weddings.
Staged. Actors.
>>
>>37784148
Thanks anon I'm looking for niacin right now. I'll start experimenting Monday.
>>
>>37782134
> How exactly do these entities affect the victim's ability to reason?
They have control over both her mind and body. They can confuse, inspire, slow or enhance IQ, throw off the thought or make thought intrusive, play an earworm or simply scream suddenly to attract attention. They would say trigger words based on her insecurities to make sure she listens whatever they say.

If you want to reduce voices for her, I'd recommend eliminating the sources of white noise in the house as they use the existing sound as carrier for the most part and override it in her hearing center.

> I wonder if there is a way to capture these thing
Whatever you capture will be a garbled nonsense. Some people try it but the only way anything is recognizable is with subtitles; if you remove them, you'd hear absolutely different stuff.
>>
>>37771052
God bless you anon. Hold your wife close, and pray with her, if you can. The love between you and the love of God will secure you, for the Father provides. Have faith, and godspeed.
>>
>>37787455
Go back.
>>
>>37774184
They harvested negative loosh bother.
Anon why not escape the psycho-cybernetic trauma loop your brain keeps running by forgiving your parents since they traumatized u (90% its them unless someelse messed u up 1st). Just call mom up d tell her i forgive u for everything you did and everything you failed to do and Im sorry i held against you i was wrong for judging you i see now you can help yourself. Since most parents got messed up by their parents and so on so forth its time to break the generational curse man.
>>
>>37787572
*cant help yourself
Sorry didnt double check grammer
>>
>>37786355
mortal hands typed this post
>>
>>37783916
I posit a theory based on how I concluded the way spirits and the way "souls" remain after death, which may or may not be slightly flawed, but I digress.
The tl;dr of my theory is that emotions emit a "pure substance", which inherently sticks together as pure substances do. Negative emotions have "more substance" to them because they are inherently stronger feelings, which is why you hear stories of anguished or wrathful spirits lingering after death due to "unfinished business" or the like.
The theory I have now regarding these entities assumes they also follow the rules of evolution the same as we do; They feed on these energies and their target emits far more to feed on when they're depressed or sad, so they specialize in inflicting this particular emotion in their target. As a result of feeding near-exclusively on this type of negative energy, their physical (astral? spiritual?) makeup has changed to resemble it, meaning positive energies would likely disrupt the balance or even destabilize their very being, since it would introduce a different type of substance, and that's why they have an aversion to it.
>>
>>37753353
>>37753486
https://www.jerrymarzinsky.com/article-part-4
Please take a look at Dr Marzinskys site here, gives you step by step on how to detect their voices as well if you go through his site. The page I linked I think you will find particularly interesting— have your wife read Psalms 23 and see how the voices react. Shes got a weapon now.
>>
>>37788615
>>37753353
Also OP I highly suggest you contact Jerry Marzinsky himself to get help for your wife! Bless you and I wish your wife a healthy recovery.
>>
>>37758467
>lip smacking or puckering
Sheeeit.
In seriousness though, I knew a psychologist who said that he only used haldol as a last resort because of what nasty stuff it was.
>>
>>37787304
>They would say trigger words based on her insecurities to make sure she listens whatever they say.
This has been something she's told me. They prey on her insecurities. Interesting, today during a car ride I imagined the car and everything around it was engulfed in fire, lightning, and wolves that eat anything living(and didn't tell her), and she told me the voices decided to stay home. I eventually did get distracted, and at some point she was upset as the voices came back.

>>37788615
I'll try this Psalms 23 thing. She's asleep now though.
>>
>>37753353
Coincidence
>>
>>37788963
She needs to be more forceful with them. She has more power than they do, she can control them or remove them. There have been several comments related to this throughout this thread, you could just help her grow stronger.
>>
>>37788963
Dear OP,

I have had success with removing entities that were harassing me using 2 methods. The second is better than the first.
>method 1, potentially dangerous
>locate and visualize the entity
>use your body to absorb the entity, I visualized eating amd absorbing the life force energy of the entity while also doing the physical motions for eating
>demanded all others leave my house
>that entity perished, the rest left and never bothered me again
>side note, entities were summoned the house by my aunt who is a witch, they fed off of negative energy because I was being abused

>method 2
>many, many years go by
>going through some emotional shit related to abuse (had just cut off abusers)
>meditate to locate astral parasites attached to my body
>start by connecting to source energy of love, then look for stuff
>instead of attacking with hate, gently remove them and ask each entity if they wish to be healed and returned to source
>they all accept, and I send them off to be healed

Another time, a few years after that
>be chilling in my home, feeling anxious due to neighbor issues
>decide to protect my home in golden barrier
>meditate and create barrier by visualizing the scene, always connect to source first
>notice an entity skulking around
>grab it with my astral hands
>tell it that it, and others of their ilk are not to come near me, my home or family
>projecting loving energy in my orders
>hug entity with loving energy
>ask if it wants to be sent to source to be healed
>says yes, so I send it on its way

Worked for me. Haven't heard any voices since using method 1, but would still feel the symptoms of energy parasites. After using method 2 I no longer get feeding symptoms and I prefer using love to remove them, chastising them kindly like children, and offering them respite and healing. Even though we cannot fix their broken form and they are monsters, the source of all can help them. I plan to stick with using loving energy for the foreseeable future.
>>
236 replies about fucking ur wife. Rope
>>
File: fake vs real NIACIN.jpg (150 KB, 670x719)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>37786731
The best way to make sure you're getting niacin (also called nicotinic acid) is to look at the ingredients list.

Some pills say they have niacin, or may be sold AS niacin, but when you actually look at their ingredients it's nicotinamide or niacinamide or something else. It should ONLY be NIACIN or NICOTINIC ACID.

Nicotinamide, unlike niacin, has no flush effects and no significant anti-schizo benefits. I know I'm sounding very autistic about this but I speak from personal experience. Check the ingredients on what you're getting.
>>
bump
>>
>>37788230
>ghosts live on agnoy mustard
>ruin their diet with joy ketchup
>ghosts spaz out and leave
>OPs psychopathic rape fantasies were like adding relish to their environmentnandntheyre crying like bitches

Now its in terms i can understand
>>
>>37788230

The lingering will (of the deceased) idea does contrast with the transcendent unconditional love (also of the deceased) idea, so you seem to be onto something. And since we can have those same feelings while alive, then yes these feelings can apply to us as living humans as well.
Strength of the feelings...would seem to make sense regarding the use of the chemical body at its energetic peaks, as the feelings of fear and anger do make a human more animate or disposed to being animate.
While feelings of peace and joy or acceptance of the world and therefore transcendence of it seem to make a person let go of their body and adopt a newer one. See what I'm getting at?
They seem to feed off energies that keep people in bodily-animate states; and those states I note also affect the consciousness. Fear has a tendency to summon in the imagination the archetypal terrifying figure which could strengthen these entities inadvertently (e.g. even our modern fears only really have a primal basis in survival where the fear was used to help us survive a thing that we feared by keeping us active and alert and more wary of imposing figures by recognzing visual patterns relating to such animalistc or predatory figures or creating such patterns (imagining a figure, hallucinating one) in our field of vision). Anger just animates us but shuts down higher brain functions, while still giving us the emotion; but this keeping of us in a retarded state would only serve the feedback loop... Sadness, again an emotional source; also limits our thinking ability simulatenously; how could we be happy and sad, or hopeful and sad? It is mire-like.
More can be said but I'm reaching the character limit.
Your theory about their evolution is probably fundamentally right, but I would say there's more to the entity's preference, and hint at the transcendence thing--its something that they have to avoid.
>>
File: 1668188293356665.jpg (113 KB, 908x1024)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
OP here with another update. I'm not really doing anything besides imagining the wolves, birds, and myself, tearing and eating some sparkly light poltergeist looking things all over the house, or imagining explosions, infinite lakes of fire filled with non-whites, etc. just usual stuff. I haven't tried anything else as I've been extremely busy doing everything around the house these past few weeks.
Anyways, it seems she's getting better and I haven't done anything besides that. She tells me the voices are tired, there are fewer of them, and they stopped being as distinctly unique as individuals. Realistically, could this be summed up as just a rapid response to being on invega for a week and a half? The haldol was as needed and she hasn't taken any since getting out of the hospital. I talked to her doctor, and they didn't want to diagnose her schizophrenic for a few reasons, some being her being over the age of 30 and having no family history. She's supposed to be on this for around 6 months at best according to doctors. I'll see what they say this week, but I'm not sure if this thread will live that long.
>>
>>37753736
Autism is not protection, faith and belonging with Christ Jesus of Nazareth is.
>>
>>37753353
Eugenics.
>>
>>37786379
DEAD SPOOKS
>>
>>37795996
>antipsychotics
Niacin ( >>37791463 ) guy here. Personally, I wouldn't recommend them, but if you must take them, it's important to reduce the dose gradually when deciding to quit them. Ie. first you half their dose, see if things stay okay with that, so forth, until you can finally quit them. If you stop taking them all at once suddenly, shit may hit the fan real quick. You also might wanna ask the doctor who prescribed them about that, but AFIAK, that's the standard procedure: you don't just stop taking them, but instead gradually shrink their dosage to zero.
>>
This is what happened: You are a dumb autist who mentioned to his retarded delusional girlfriend that you think you can torture the voices.
Her, being a delusional retard, believed you and started imagining the torture and started freaking out.
You went to /x/ of all places for help, so please do not ever breed.
>>
Uuuuuggggjhh
>>
File: licenserecord.png (42 KB, 1009x650)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>>37798439
Can you give a thread explanation that doesn't make you look like a brainlet? Maybe you can try to explain why a licensed psychotherapist's practices corroborate OPs experience when the psychotherapist >>37767141 was working for decades with criminally insane schizophrenics who he reportedly helped restore to normal while under supervision?

You're the reason why retards should not be allowed near keyboards.
>>
>>37753353
>start imagining the voices are users in a twitch chat
>"mods, ban that guy"
>voice disappears

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.