[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

The 13 and the 300. Who are they? Why are they doing it? Why!!
>>
>>37755074
>Who are they?
Me.
>Why are they doing it?
Fun.
>Why!!
Sorry.
>>
>>37755090
please recruit me, i will happily turn on my friends and family for material gain, thank you
>>
the queen of facking england
>>
>>37755216
non of this larpers has any real power

only me, lol
>>
>>37755216
recruiting is simple, understand our interest, further our interest, which is your interest as well

do it enough and you might get noticed, but you should do it without that expectation, the highest masters are the least noticed
>>
>>37755090
What?
>>
>>37755488
How would you even tell the different between savant and a coomer? It's like jews allowing goys into judaism, they'll never fit in
>>
>>37755488
im gonna need, maybe one more clue, some sort of informational direction as to where i might go to find "your interest" besides looking at my own
>>
>>37755605

>sooo, so you think you can tell, heaven from hell......savant from coomer....can you tell a teen's field, from the cold cream's veil, a smile from a bail, do you think you can tell
>>
>>37755631
ohh a man of international misteries I see, let me see....

>>37755633
>>37755477
>>37755488
cool!
>>
>>37755631
oh ok ok

well you know the usual crap, understanding what being is, how that relates to you, and to human society and the institutions you know and love, such as the government and the church (and their modern derivations)

its not hard
>>
>>37755729
>>37755631
and well with this I mean

understanding the meaning of "being" and analysis our institutions and society and working toward moving them, alligning them with "the will of that being", when you understand what "being" is
>>
File: asj78434h78.jpg (2 KB, 240x203)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
>>37755743
k,cool dude
when i get there, remember i'm the guy who posted this obscure image so you know it was the guy from 4chan, much luv, namaste
>>
>>37755637
>>37755729
>>37755743
dude i think i get it honestly, that's really high level, and entirely basic, that's a good enough direction
>>
>>37755074
the english crown has stopped a pan-european ethno-religious empire from coming to fruition several times. they have done it to protect their global power and influence. when the wealth from the new world came flooding into europe places like london became next generation finance centers with new banking practices stemming from the mercantile revolution. these upper class europeans depended on jews since, having no place of their own, they had culturally evolved to deal in finance/business. they made the upper class absurdly wealthy, and being an urban ethnic group, held cosmopolitan internationalist values. america became the promised land of jewish people, which in combination with the english culture, has produced a neo-mercantile global empire of grey magic, trading futures and accelerating time through high finance. the new aristocrat is the new money celebrity, our whole world is built on this socio-political/economic paradigm, and to try to change it could mean apocalyptic system failure. so we just keep the wheels turning until technology can get us out of this mess or destroys us
>>
>>37755074
I find it hard to believe that someone so visible as the queen (and her house) would be seated top on the hierarchy.
>>
>>37757787
>>37757772
thumbs up
>>
>>37755423
I lol'd too hard for of this
>>
>>37755597
>Who are they?
Me.
>Why are they doing it?
Fun.
>Why!!
Sorry.
>>
They have no public names. You cannot name them
>>
>>37759630
soon, thats the difference with the larper

>>37759565
you wont name yourself and if you did and where pressed with the spot light, you would break, you probably have no real life means or validity

the real guy, he is for real, with a name and a vision, a mission, and something to offer

are you working on your ideology, larper? when you toy around with this stuff, you only hurt yourself

my advice to you is to stop larping and do some real things>>37759565
>>
OP's pic is full retard
>>
>>
>>37755074
money. literally just money. they want to control all the wealth in the world. it genuinely is that simple.
>>
>>37755423
>>37759779
>>37758152

the quaaan of freaking england yea lol, remember the pic of Rothschild finger pushing Prince whatshisname like a kid, what an epic picture

>>37759815
I see many name Italian/Italish names, cool, Italian gang still running the world, based, suck on that germans
>>
>>37759833
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAS5CyuZ94o

not only money, honestly those guys make money by inertia...yes maybe there is some nepotism, but see what happens with lotteries, its not easy to maintain wealth
>>
File: IMG_0720.jpg (1.66 MB, 3344x2549)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB JPG
>>37758097
“That is a precise and cogent response, thanks anon.
Will it remove people from said mess or will it be apocalyptic, many have pondered this for quite a long time! There are things at play that even the biggest fish hasn’t a whole clue about I'm sure.”
>>
>>37759769
>Who are they?
Me.
>Why are they doing it?
Fun.
>Why!!
Sorry.
>>
>the queen
>>
>>37755074
All just a story, I'm afraid

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.