[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

/omg/
"Occult Magick General"

You are on notice. I don't care who you think you are.
>>
>>37756691
Notice me senpai
>>
magick is bad, m'kay?
>>
>Library
https://controlc.com/f90157e6

>Mysticism
Hindu — Raja Yoga, Hathayoga, Shiva Samhita
Taoist — Foundations of Internal Alchemy
Theravada — Knowing and Seeing
Sufi — Sufism for Non-Sufis
Jewish — Jewish Meditation
General/Thelema — sacred-texts.com & hermetic.com/figures/index

>Grimoires
Agrippa's Three Books are core
Arbatel should be the first; afterward Heptameron, or Goetia, or Abramelin, Picatrix, etc
The PGM tend to be modular
esotericarchives.com/

>Buddhism & Vajrayana
Intro to Tantra, Refining Gold. Look to centers in your area & others that offer empowerment online. Avoid NKT, Rigpa, and Shambhala. Garchen Rinpoche and HHDL's whole YouTube catalogs; you can take empowerment and transmission from their recordings if vows are understood, but really you should have a teacher.
The Facebook group Vajrayana Events regularly posts online empowerments, lungs, and teachings.
accesstoinsight.org/tipitaka/
studybuddhism.com

>Golden Dawn
Cicero's Self Initiation into the Golden Dawn, Lyam Thomas Christopher - Kabalah, Magic & the Great Work of Self Transformation
Find a Temple: pansophers.com/golden-dawn-locations/

>Aurum Solis
Magical Philosophy (70s editions go from I-V, modern from I-III), then Planetary Magick
The Practical Guide series

>Aspire to A∴A∴
Have a basic understanding of the Golden Dawn system. Read Liber ABA, then go through this reading list:
ordoaa.org/studlist.htm
Focus on Liber Resh, E , RV, O, Astarte, and HHH
For a full curriculum, Mystical and Magical System of the A∴A∴

>Chaos Magic
Liber Null & Psychonaut, Condensed Chaos, Liber Kaos, Hands-On Chaos Magic

>Tradcraft
https://pastebin.com/KB7QhL7u

>Astrology
https://pastebin.com/euWACNrK
>>
File: s-l400.jpg (36 KB, 281x400)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
Why do you never do fun Magick omg?
>>
>>37756750
They troll the internet looking for minors to groom, and then they look for ways to cuck young men who remind them of their students whom they're jealous of.
>>
Oh I thought you were asking what they do for fun. My bad.
I'd imagine it feels fun when they're doing all the sadistic shit they do with multiple levels of cover. We're not subhuman piles of total garbage like they are, though, so we don't get it.
>>
>>37756691
Do know of any folk remedies for hair loss or just aging in general?
>>
>>37756877
Qué?
>>
>>37756691
>You are on notice. I don't care who you think you are.
B-bros? Should I be worried?
>>
Been reading Pagan Anarchism, by Christopher Scott Thompson. Pretty good book so far, I'm about halfway through it now.
>>
>>37756691
Demons fear the Holy Rosary. Pray the Holy Rosary daily
https://youtu.be/TXxcaXfnoXE?si=WFGUdWzrsbTQZxGT
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0ZEtjxmzv0
>>
>>37758529
Lmao demons don't "fear" you anon, they just see you as "that guy" and avoid you. Autism cope
>>
>theres no such thing as demons and angels anon, theres just the one big spiritual race!!!
>>
Can we add this to the library? https://www.gutenberg.org/files/7370/7370-h/7370-h.htm
>>
>>37756691
I and some Friends have been cursed by a dude who
>Does blood magic
>Does animal sacrifice
>Does astral travel
>Uses datura
>Is a turbo nazi
>Is some sort of hacker
>Is obsessed with money, sex and flat earth,
>Has some sort of harem
>Pretends to be posessed by azazel

Out of the people he has cursed we had:
>Divorce and mental illness in spouse
>All sorts of health problems with no explanation, cant walk for months, all family sick, pneumonia, sterility, fathers dying or nearly dying, one cancer at 20...
>Destruction of artworks
>Destruction of couples
>Problems with the police
>House burnt down with no explanation
>Mother who gets into depression and alcoholism, psych ward
>Many depressions
>Getting harassed in Dreams by demons or in sleep paralysis.
>Nearly escaping a knife attack After being threatened with it by that dude.
I research and prayed as much as i could and i manage to find some cult he might be tied to called blood over intent.
I need any info or advice because one girl at least is in danger. Her father died and she went to the cultist and gave him all the inheritance, she leaves with him and he makes her take drugs and most likely abuse her.
I have been helped a lot by jesus and Mary in all that, with a lot of Supernatural intervention, in this thing and also in the past as it is only a bit of all the crazy things i ended up in somehow.
>>
>>37759645
I wish I was him.
>>
>>37759656
Bro wait until you see the Bill at judgement and even before
>>
>>37759667
I'll see whatever judgment there is very soon as i'm going to kms because I can't stand being the loser I am.
>>
>>37759697
Jesus loves you, set your desires in him and only him will save you and give you happiness.
If you dont believe, Ask for a sign, and if you get it, follow him and dont look back, Ask for his help and give him your soul.
Best choice i ever made.
I have been where you are Anon, the road did not necessarly become smoother but it became the greatest adventure ever, i could made millions if i wrote a Book and pass it as fiction since i made that choice.
And somehow even in the darkest moments he gives me unexplanable peace joy and saves me at the last moment, even from death.
3 hail mary a day, keeps the devil away
>>
If I didn't know better, I would say things are going very south for you all lately. Many bits getting flipped.
>>
Can we add this to the library?
https://wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/
>>
>>37756691
shut up baka bitch
>>
>>37760404
you retards say that every fucking day
>>
>>37760409
>https://wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/
No why the fuck would we?
>>
>>37759645
third worlder?
>>
>>37758747
Don’t fly anytime soon.
>>
>>37760634
oh go stub your toe retard
>>
>tfw you keep coming back to /x/ thinking
>"maybe it wot be complete shit this week"
>And are somehow more disappointed each time
>>
>>37761327
Hey ape
>>
>>37761332
No, thank Christ I'm not that fag, just another disillusioned oldfag
>>
>>37761341
Probably an olderfag here:
Fuck you Crowleyfag assholes. Leave then. The place was better before you were here. By a lot. The planet I mean.
Fuck you.
>>
>>37761784
What? was a directed to me? why the fuck would i be a thelmite? Crowley was a pedophile and a rapist
>>
>>37759645
you need to engage in fostering of the self and ability.
If you are at a significantly higher state than another, regardless of practice, it's infinitely harder for them to effect you, and all spiritual endeavors are infinitely more fruitful, and effective.
Just use -practice of your choice- for le purpose of increasing thine ability, and intelligence. With repetition, please
>>
>>37762356
or just shoot the guy if hes raping and druggin chicks and you live in a third world shiy hole.
>>
>>37760622
Lmao no, everyone involved is very white and upper class, you would not believe the country it took place, it's unexpected tho yeah it is becoming the third world.
This World is getting crazier and more pagan by the day since everyone stopped being Christian.
Also i seem to have a very weird tendency, perhaps even a curse that Always get me in such shady situations.
I dont know why but i used it to understand and expose the occult.
Their is so many Doors that could have been opened and explain my "Bad Luck"
Was in a tibetan buddhist cult with my parents, mom now became a witch.
Father dabbled into ouija board, once when my mom was pregnant.
Was in local Gate program.
Had a nde on dmt where i Saw heaven and hell and becale Christian.
Great grandpa was a turbo mason bank ceo aparently, half my family still in that.
Harassed by demons every night.
Ex's dad was a frankist jew high ranking cop who covered pedo satanic stuff.
I randomly found original info on a pizza Gate like artist group.
I unwillingly dismantled a masonic body part smuggling ring in my uni.
I got classified as a domestic terrorist for some IRL politicaly trolling. Made many news articles.
Randomly meet possesd hobos, that start talking to me about religion or stuff related to my life, when i have no religious sign on me.
Get harassed by demons at night, sometimes with physical marks.
Met a covert satanist in a catholic youth group.
Met another one who cursed me my friends and my wife.
Was saved by Mary, received a clear message to know what to do through a friend of mine in prayer, that i met a week before and could not possibly have any info about my life that she mentioned.
Made dreams where jesus Mary or Angels would guide me ...
I followed their advice and met an exorcist who helped me.
I could not even tell you half of it in a single post
Barely 5 years ago, i was just an atheist normie.
>>
>>37756691
Bill Cosby?
>>
>>37762931
Nigger you came ot us for help, withholding information is beyond stupid
>>
>>37762931
oh just scizophrenia, ok
>>
>>37763138
Well i got in trouble because i gave info,
B.O.I members are roaming here as well.
But what specific info do you need?
If it does not doxx me i will provide.
Also if i had to go in details about everything it would take a whole Book, not a single post
>>
>>37763142
I have evidence testimonies and news articles about everything i claim, otherwise i might have very quickly thought that i was crazy as well.
Am a doctor so i Can diagnose people with schyzo or not.
But mental illness, at the blurry border between spirituality and biology, and the inneficacy of psychiatry is a fascinating topic that would need a whole threats to talk about
>>
File: 1713956489296.png (41 KB, 400x400)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
to the few of you still lurking, thank you for the good times and the advice you gave what feels like so long ago
>>
File: 1538749937012.jpg (436 KB, 1200x1600)
436 KB
436 KB JPG
The Mongolians were known for raping their conquered slaves' wives in front of the slaves while they worked the field or were tortured.

That's you.
>>
>>37764514
Huh
>>
>>37766909
I think you mean "Heh."
>>
>>37756691
When you enter the land Yahweh your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there. Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, or who tells fortunes, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to Yahweh; is because of these detestable practices that Yahweh your God will wipe out those nations before you. You must be blameless before Yahweh your God. The nations you will dispossess listen to those who practice sorcery or divination. But as for you, Yahweh your God has not permitted you to do so.
>Deuteronomy 18:9-15
>>
File: IMG_2946.jpg (117 KB, 557x555)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>37760669
Fine don’t listen.
>>
File: IMG_2942.jpg (510 KB, 1704x2272)
510 KB
510 KB JPG
>>37767221
21. lol numbers stop.
>>
>>37763198
"I have evidence I wont give, please believe me!"
lmao
>>
>>37767228
Begone schizo larper
>>
Is there any good book out there with the attributions and relevant symbolism for the gods of Japanese Paganism / Shinto?
>>
>>37763133
Naw.. that's Spike Lee.

>>37759645
I got 99 problems but a paid stalker ain't one.
>>
>>37767278
oh irony
>>
>>37767432
"Occult Japan or; the way of the gods"
>>
>>37767236
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dw.com/en/buddhism-and-abuse-the-unspeakable-truth/video-66090346

https://fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scandale_du_charnier_de_l%27universit%C3%A9_Paris-Descartes#:~:text=Au%20d%C3%A9but%20de%20l'ann%C3%A9e,l'Universit%C3%A9%20Paris%2DDescartes.

https://youtu.be/vHHrllrb-Uo?si=PYQ3Iad9lSuWEZZs

https://fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viols_d%27enfants_:_la_fin_du_silence_%3F
>>
>>37767582
wow was that hard?
>>
>>37767582
so either you're French or hyper paranoid enough to pretend to be lol
>>
>>37767596
Forgot this one about some urbex dude exploding the castle of one uni professor, that confirms what they used the smuggled body parts for
https://youtu.be/K1OCpWGZUnk?si=4TyD45XtCCNZOc6X
>>
>>37767611
Or some man with no homeland who lives in airports and happen to spend some Time in france
>>
>>37767622
wasn't that some Chinese guy?
>>
>>37767633
What's your endgame ?
>>
>>37767666
making fun of someone trying to sound deep obviously
>>
>>37767671
Well that's not deep, that's just having a shitty life. What do you want me to tell you, that i chosed that?
Lmao i am just a normie who ended up in weird places for some reason i have yet to understand
>>
>>37767690
lol
>>
Is there any benefit in all this gobeldygook for a pure mechanistic materialistic pragmatist?
Like, with an electromagnetism textbook, I could build machines that do cool stuff.
What am I supposed to do with synchronicity and archetypes and psychological models n sheeit?
What's the practical application?
>>
>>37768432
In theory be able to do action at a distance similarly to remote control, general health benefits, messing with probabilities to your benifit.
>>
>>37769040
*remote action, but with greater ability than modern equipment
>>
>>37756691
Ooooh, I'm so scared now!! Magick is not le bad!!
>>
Too bad it seems I've missed this general's high point. It'll probably take a few more years until I pursue magic properly. It would've been nice to have anons to rely on. Unfortunate.
>>
File: 1700533971183571.jpg (187 KB, 1080x1080)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>37769506
If you want a better thread, you have to help make one. Threads aren't good or bad of their own accord. They're just the sum of the posts inside them: make better posts, receive better threads.

With that said, what's making you wait a few years?
>>
How to not go crazy doing this work? The realizations that come seem too much for my feeble mind. Concepts I've accumulated seem to form the silhouette of a final conclusion that'll finally get me to the finale. As I come close to this vague unity, the more chaotic my mind becomes. Even normal anapanasati meditation is destabilizing. It feels as if I'm walking on a tightrope where if I slip, I'll go full schizo...
>>
File: R1b face.jpg (1.73 MB, 3096x2040)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB JPG
>>37756691
My ancestor Brownjeet Wiseman
>>
>>37768432
>What am I supposed to do with synchronicity and archetypes and psychological models n sheeit?
Aside from being an unserious moron, none of the stuff you just mentioned is actually in any textbook of magic. It takes a special kind of idiot to look at the global histories of esoteric religion and go "this is self help just like my favorite pop psychologists!"
>>
>>37770458
>What am I supposed to do with synchronicity and archetypes and psychological models n sheeit?
The Virgin "this is just the complex fruit of your own mind, somehow, dont Ask how it actually work goyim, trust me i am a Real scientist"
Vs the chad "it's demons and Always was"
>>
>>37763179
What does the vaxx do? Physically, spiritually, other levels?

How much of the occult is actually evil? Is white magic good 2 go?

Got anything to say in Astral Projection?

Is Great Solar Flash real or psyop?
>>
>>37770623
>What does the vaxx do? Physically, spiritually, other levels?

Well dunno really but i think the point is not necessarly to know why but just not to take it. If i was an evil depopulation obsessed billionaire i would probably make it have people sterile but only After the second generation, they did that with mosquitos already.
>How much of the occult is actually evil? Is white magic good 2 go?
Not only anything occult is evil but it's unbelievably boring, it's all elaborate lore and rambles that will confuse you and give you shitty half powers from démons at best, even After decades of research, an it's not a flaw it's a design that's the point of it.
No man have the intelligence to reach the divine intelligence with it's finite intelligence it's prideful and dumb not to realise that.
The only way to meat the divine is for him to Come down to our level as a simple man and with human guidance for our little life. That's what jesus did by coming into flesh. If you accept him and instead of flying on your own then you will have true power : his and true personal connection to the divine, mysticism not occultism, is where your dedication should lie if you crave mysteries. And these true mysteries are not hidden, they are free and in plain sight for all this who really want to graso them.
Try Reading about the life of the saints, it's so unbelievably deep and exciting.
Personal favorites are saint padre Pio, Saint John Bosco, saint Gemma Galgani, saint Thérèse of Lisieux...

>Got anything to say in Astral Projection?
it's another trick of the demons, they snatch your soul and show you sole truth some lies while letting you believe it's your own power.
Happenned to me once felt an evil presence suggesting me temptations at the same Time, Saw some mistakes in the details of my room, called Mary for help and for satan to leave my room and it all stopped
They will only show you what they want to show and deceive you, their only goal is to
>>
>>37771861
Ruin life and damn souls, so dont expect this power to bring you any form of hapiness, even material confort.
In fact astral projection is very old.
It was practiced by pagan cults and their successors After the Christian conversion of Europe : underground overtly satanic witch cults.
The inquisition was not dumb at all, sometime they would use allegories in their trials, as for not to give to the public the techniques these covens used.
For exemple when they refer to witches flying on brooms, it's actually that they put some halucinogenic plants on brooms handles they would put in their orifices, wich would trigger then astral projection where they coule remotely see or curse people.
But now the inquisition is gone and with the revolutions these cults have Taken full power over the World and rape and kill kids.
Now if you spontaneously have astral projection try praying your gardian Angel for protection, calling jesus or Mary, or wearing a holy medal like the one of saint benedict, it works well.
But most importantly repent and try living a Christian life, it will protect you and give you the wisdom you truly seek

About your last question i have never Heard these terms so i wont Say anything but if you are curious about Sun phenomenons look up the 3 days of Darkness prophecies (padre Pio and Marie Julie jahenny) or the miracle of the Sun at Fatima
>>
>>37771861
>>37771913
thx
>>
>>37771913
Fucker, you're grazier than a drubken Gazelle:DDD
>>
>>37773388
Well as jean Charles skarbowski once said "the World is a crazy place you have to be crazier than the World"
My life is abnormal, i just adapt to it and talk about it here as if i did IRL most people would either not believe me and send me to an asylum or believe me and send me to jail
>>
I swear it's almost like I can *hear* the glowies everywhere, slowly, one by one becoming disgusted with themselves and the gross immorality their cohort is willing to display. The insane hypocrisy surrounding ideas like privilege and inequality.
>>
(But I bet they'll just keep doing what they do! "Gang gang gang!")
>>
>>37769951
>With that said, what's making you wait a few years?
University, and also other research I want to push through first. Alchemy, meditation etc. I have a strong interest in the mysteries, and that takes precedence over magic for me.
>>
>>37774508
My fed is a giant amoral cocksucker
>>
File: 5rb.gif (971 KB, 366x229)
971 KB
971 KB GIF
>>37756691
>>
Bump so some schizo redditor can ask something borderline retarded
>>
>>37774860
Does zebra meat really smell like monkey urine?
>>
>>37770484
Hollowed out Duquette parrots should make their own thread.

>>37774860
Can I drink your semen and form a sympathetic connection with you so that whatever hurts me also hurts you?
>>
Is pussy juice *really* all that great of a condiment? I mean do you *actually* like the taste?
>>
>>37774914
Mine was more retarded >>37774916 but the keyword seems to be "borderline", so we'll see where anon places us around that arbitrary line.
>>
>>37774916
>Can I drink your semen
Nobody can beat off Gokkun. Strongest nigga in Dragonballs.
>>
>>37759645
Nice movie, but for any one in a remotely similar situation: Find yourself a serious pentecostal/baptist church and ask them for help. The occult is all demonic in origin, you won't find any help here. You'll just get further tangled in the darkness.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.