[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: japan_flag.jpg (40 KB, 640x447)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
The Dashavatara are the ten avatars of Vishnu in Hindu. When there is chaos and discord, Vishnu summons his incarnations to correct the cosmos. Of this, he has historically incarnated nine times. The tenth one is the final one which is yet to be seen.

They have a name for it, Kalki. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalki

At the moment, it's scheduled to happen in the year 428,899

But let's appeal to have it happen TODAY. There is chaos and discord in Japan over parallel dimensions, a crazy trend that the West might never understand. They're attaching it to Christianity -- a fact I found myself when it happened to me.

Only Vishu can stop this. Vishnu is the single deity capable of correcting Japan. We need the tenth and final incarnation TODAY.

Vishu's power is to restart a new cycle of time. It is directly connected to my power, a yearning and attunement for the past.

Please, do anything possible ITT to spread the word that we can CAN invoke Vishnu's tenth incarnation EARLY. This must be done.
>>
File: raisinghands.jpg (110 KB, 1278x953)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>37759062
I thought the Kalki is the ninth?

Anyways, I lend you my energy Vishnu!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>37759078
Krishna is the ninth unless you believe the Buddha is the ninth.

You can see them here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dashavatara
>>
Sorry but your island will sink
>>
>>37759117
Thx, also I thought Krishna was the eighth with Kalki being the ninth.
>>
>>37759122
Japan has to have an answer for the rising oceans, right?

Shiva has no answer to Kalki that happens TODAY.
>>
File: japan-free-from-suffering.jpg (708 KB, 1980x1956)
708 KB
708 KB JPG
>>37759062
>>37759122
Who knows if there is still hope...
The thread of prophecy was severed with this character's death and Japan was robbed of its future.
Only the Kalki can correct its course now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seVVA5AN5m4
>>
>>37759122
It’s just going to float away and the media will tell you it sank… then the return will be glorious
>>
File: 1677945865416970.jpg (67 KB, 720x720)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>37759062
Okay i'll help. Come on out Kalki! We need you!
>>
>>37759209
It is

sinking without survivor enjoy them this island will not live more Beyond of the 2030 decade
>>
>>37759151
The Japanese have a very bad karma
>>
>>37759362
I know you often post here but your "theories" make no sense because I can assure you 100% that the Mongols have even worse karma and the Atlanteans brutally colonized the entire Mediterranean so I have no idea why they would come back.
Also, Lemuria should be south of India (Kumari Kandam) and the place where Lemuria is, is actually where Mu is (which probably was a hoax).
>>
>>37759362
Caused by what? I'm listening. My karma comes from Japan. I'm a spiritual leader there.
>>
Oh noooo! Japan is in problems?
Vishuddaaaaaaaaa!!!!
>>
>>37759411
You are nothing but a schizo
>>
>>37759439
>You are nothing but a schizo

see pic related. my name is Evan.

Cope and Seethe. Heaven as my witness, i'm going to use my powers to summon Vishnu.
>>
>>37759447
You Prov my point
>>
>>37759362
That’s what they want you to think it’s actually China…
>>
>>37759447
The pales you worship will be destroyed
>>
>>37759460
Both ,A lot of fortune teller and seer and prophets predicted is change of poles and many saw the Japan destruction
>>
>>37759473
You can't even spell correctly so why would I believe you?
>>
>>37759473
I’m telling you it just floats away and then when it comes back it’s game on but that’s not for awhile.
>>
>>37759479
There are many predictions and prophecies on the change of poles in several is spleted that Japan will be destroyed
>>
>>37759484
well if you believe it strong enough maybe japan will be saved
>>
>>37759501
Well, I hope not since that would mean the end of anime.
Well, I was pissed at you for posting this map but then I noticed the part of Europe where I live actually survives and becomes an Island which would be pretty cool so we are good.
Guess we European remnants will just settle the newly arisen Atlantis and just vibe there.
Hope history doesn't repeat itself though.
>>
File: shoko.jpg (38 KB, 357x504)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>37759515
Shiva tried but was framed and executed for the Tokyo gas attack after failing in the elections, so unfortunately, Shoko was a failed Incarnate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrlP1XGB6QU
>>
>>37759062
God bless Japan
Come on Kalki!
May the wails of our anguish reach up to Heaven
>>
>>37759456
>You Prov my point

You forgot the 'e'. There's a reason that is. You're in the presence of evan. You're just jealous that you don't have yourself catered to in Japan.
>>
>>37759858
For someone who is a Buddhist, you seem to have an ego, I'm not jealous of you.
>>
>>37759858
I don't care in any way about Japan
>>
>>37759858
I know you won't read it but if anyone is interested in getting an idea of how karmically screwed Japan and China are, read this.
>>
File: serpen of eden.jpg (46 KB, 480x360)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>37760131
When searching for this title on youtube it brings up a bunch of Spanish videos about it with thumbnails that remind me of the beliefs of Nimrod de Rosario.
Then again, it has do be unrelated since according to Nimrod, karma is just a further mechanism of the demiurge Jehovah to enslave humanity with the Archons being the Lords of Karma that arbitrarily decide what is just and wrong.
>>
>>37759062
>There is chaos and discord in Japan over parallel dimensions
Can you elaborate on this? What is currently happening in Japan? Does it have to do with Buddhism

>They're attaching it to Christianity
Well 50% of Japs are atheists so of course they're gonna be psyoped by the current semetic slavery spiritual war
>>
>>37760230
Ignore him, he is a psychotic and somewhat egotistical schizo
>>
>>37759858
The UI is really good.
>>
>>37759294
>the sleepy snek will raise from it's watery grave

where's the lost island of Mu?
>>
>>37760230
Japansese understand anything other than being a cleric or kannushi to be 'atheist'. Most people in Japan practice Shin Buddhism and other local Shinto practices. There are also Japan wide styles of Shinto too.
>>
>>37760230
>What is currently happening in Japan?

What's happening in japan is bullshit. So, there's a running secret in Japan that japanese videogames have multiple dimensions inside of them. I'm not talking like X, Y, and Z. I'm talking layers which are used for campaigns.

What I mean here is you have only played literally half of your favorite japanese videogame, and it goes all the way back to Pac-Man.

There's a hidden, secret half just waiting to be found. It became japanese culture, especially in idol culture. They keep it as a secret. The West would figure it out eventually.

For me, it was Bloodborne on the playstation 4. The thought of Guidance 3 actually being found in a parallel dimension makes the whole run worth it.

However, Japanese have been using this secret to police eachother and bully them into suicide. I went through it myself. "You aren't alone" they'll say..what they don't say is "You're not alone because Christians are the ones watching you".

But i'm lucky enough to be followed by fripSide. I appreciate them highly for watching me.
>>
>>37760421
You are an obsessed schizophrenic, muh Christian, that religion has no influence in Japan. Those who will destroy Japan will be the Chinese and Hindus.
>>
File: 1711464337527431.jpg (41 KB, 524x384)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
Jeet thread
>>
>>37760421
Japan will be destroyed and will not be destroyed by the Christians. It will be because of karma. Japan has horrible karma for its bad actions in ancient times.humanity will be unified, culture, language will be unified, there will only be one gender and one mind,a hivemind
>>
>>37760440
>>37760463
I'm not falling for the Shiva psy-op.

I'm a Vishnu guy.

>>37760463
>language will be unified
>there will only be one gender

you're the enemy. Globalism is to be defeated.
>>
>>37760547
shiva brahma and vishnu and amam globalism the only problem they have with globalism is that they are against synthetic food for everything else they agree,If humanity wants to progress it has to leave its differences behind and unify.
>>
>>37760421
The Japs and chinks are so sneaky. It seems Buddhism has left most Asians with this superiority/inferiority/neutrality complex going in every situation that passes. This is why I avoid the crazy anime fag/jap redditor vibe because they hold so much value for Japanese cartoons yet they fail to see what makes the culture and religion so unique, so they don't ever cultivate any positive values and they try to cultivate the SUPREME ESOTERIC IMAGERY & MUH BLOOD SACRAFICE which has polluted the reality of Japan for far too long and is just a ploy to move the slaves closer to christ cuckery

Also, you're white, your ancestors were probs Christians, I'm sure the Japs were trying to manipulate you in some way., even just to make fun of you
>>
>>37760547
You are not a truly spiritual or dharmic person. If you were, you would agree with the unification of humanity. You are just a psychotic weeb worshiping Japan.
>>
>>37760547
globalism will win the god of this age is science
>>
>>37760646
>>
>>37760605
Anime is not really representative of Japanese beliefs either Buddhist or any type of Shinto or their general culture. They are actually pretty private about their religion. This is because of the philosophy of Rennyo, a Shin Buddhist. He argued for a separation between religion and state at least at the level of espoused belief and for a private intentional ethics. However, it was already pretty private because of the Tendai and Shingon Buddhist traditions, both are esoteric Buddhist traditions. The ganbare culture arguably is a modification of the Shin Buddhist concept of true entrusting or shinjin though. Here is an academic lecture on Shin Buddhism and it explains the idea.

Whenever, you see a Shōnen hero just act on his instinct without calculation, it would appear like a type of entrusting in their skill. However, a Shin Buddhist would know it is not the same thing. Kinda like when you know a good guy in movie sacrafice themselves , and recognize it as as good and a Christian would find analogies with it but know it is not Jesus as the Incarnation soteriological act.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VteQhmbCVlA
>>
>>37760610
>If you were, you would agree with the unification of humanity

Bullshit. The meaning of life lies in loving the freedom of life. To do all that you can think of. The endless possibilities.

I believe in Variable X.

If this was a Megaman X game, you'd be Sigma, trying to unify all reploids.

I WILL DEFEAT YOU SIGMA!!

>>37760646
see above
>>
>>37761023
Globalism and the unification of humanity is inevitable, nationalism only creates conflict, war and death, so it must be destroyed, one form or another of globalism will dominate the world.
>>
>>37761023
In the future, culture and everything in society will be homogenous, even your thoughts, because the unification of humanity will eliminate conflicting elements.
>>
>>37761023
Seethe, the next phase of human evolution is a hive mind, the next phase of civilization is a unified global empire.
>>
There are still thousands of years left for Kah Yuga to end. First of all this "modern" Civilization needs to collapse (which is already happening), we need to pollute everything, destroy most of the wild life (we're getting there), normalize cannibalism, decrease intelligence and IQ, etc.
>>
>>37763114
Lol not going to happen. There won't be no unified techno hive mind anything. AI just like space exploration is nothing but a capitalistic and corporate escapism. Just like Space X is a scam burning tax dollars so AI will amount to fuckin nothing thanks to self destructive DEI/ESG/WOKE faggotry. We are going to get medieval but super polluted and full of microplastics.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.