[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: reptiloid.png (128 KB, 635x700)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
long time lurker, first time poster here.
recently i stumbled upon a random nsa website wich states many frequently requested information. Upon further reading some names ring a bell, such as MK ULTRA, Alien Autopsy, Area 51, Cattle Mutilations etc.
Then there are other stuff that i have never even head of: Dark X, Dreamland, Excalibur, Freedom Ridge, IPU Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit... And it goes on.
After 30min googleing these, i have stumbled upon some old documents that are apperenly public knowledge. These documents state already known ufo naratives and they even go further into detail.
Just wondering if i have been living under a rock or is all this known?

https://www.nsa.gov/Helpful-Links/NSA-FOIA/Frequently-Requested-Information/UFO-and-Other-Paranormal-Information/
https://ia801304.us.archive.org/13/items/BluePlanetProjectUFOTECHNOLOGY_201602/Blue%20Planet%20Project%20UFO%20TECHNOLOGY.pdf
https://www.cs.mcgill.ca/~abatko/interests/conspiracy/mj12/
https://sacred-texts.com/ufo/mj12_03.htm
>>
Holy shit. This second link (the pdf) is NUTTY!
>>
> MJ-12 is the name of the secret control group inside the Jason Society.
> The top twelve (12) members of the thirty two (32) members of the Jason Society were designated the MJ-12.
> MJ-12 has total control of everything.
>They are designated by the code J-1, J-2, J-3, etc. al the way through the members of the Jason Society. > The director of Central Inteligence was appointed J-1 and si the Director of the MJ-12 group.
> MJ-12 is responsible only to the President of the United States. > Believe it or not, MJ-12 runs most of the world’s illegal drug trade.
> This was done to hide funding and thus keep the secret from the Congress and the people of the United States.
> It was justified ni that it would identify and eliminate the weak and undesired elements of our society.
> * The actual cost of funding the Alien connected projects is higher than anything you can imagine ! 4

> It was the MJ-12 group who ordered the assassination of President Kennedy when he informed MJ-12 that he was going to tel the public al the facts of the Alien presence.
> He was kiled (coup de grace) by the Secret Service Agent driving his car, (who fired the final and most critical shot) and ti si plainly visible ni the film, which has been held from public view, and the twenty two (22) material witnesses to the Kennedy's murder died within two (2) years thereafter.
>>
>>37759186
> 8. DELTA is the designation for the specific arm of NRO which is especially trained and tasked with security of al MAJIC projects. It's a security team and task force from NRO especially trained to provide Alien tasked projects and LUNA security (also has the CODE NAME: M' EN NI BLACK*). This project is still ongoing.
>>
> PLAN A CONTAIN OR DELAY RELEASE OF INFORMATION - CODE: MAJIC/STR/M 03CCPN24 This plan called for the use of MAJESTIC TWELVE as a disinformation ploy to delay and confuse the release of information should anyone get close to the truth. It was selected because the similarity of spelling and the similarity to MJ-12. It was designed to confuse memory and to result in a fruitless search for material which did not exist. (i.e. Wiliam Moore's Documents ?)

Lots of interesting stuff here
>>
>>37759186
> RELIGION - The Aliens believe in a Universal Cosmic God. The Aliens claim that MEN are Hybrids who were created by them. They claim al religion was created by them to hasten the formation of a
Civilized Culture and to control the Human Race. They claim that JESUS was a product of their efforts. The Aliens have furnished proof of their claims and have a 'device" that allows them to show audibly and visually any part of History that they or we wish to see.
>>
Below is anoter link to some alleged soviet alien races book. Not sure how valid it is thou

https://ia803204.us.archive.org/2/items/alien_race_book-ARB/alien_race_book-ARB.pdf

And this is basically a longer version of first post second link. But with some more info

https://nebula.wsimg.com/2e713ada54f75617eaec4c60e2416dc8?AccessKeyId=B8B39E3B03AD5E09188F&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

Some Bases are mentioned:

Nellis Air Force Base
Papoose Lake (aka S4)
Rendlesham, Forest England
Traux Field, Wisconsin
Woodbridge, England
Youngstown Air Force Base

and ofcourse more Secret Operations but with different names:
Project Moondust
Philadelphia Experiment/Project
Operation Artic(h)oke
Operation Looking Glass is mentioned
Project Aquarius (https://www.cufon.org/cufon/Aquarius/aquarius.htm)
Jason Society (basically mj12)
MK ULTRA / MK DELTA / MK Search ???? (i was aware of goverment projects changing names to induce compartmentalization, but i have never heard of other mk projects with the same MK Prefix)
Project Ranchhand (vietnam stuff)
PROJECT BLUETEAM
PROJECT DELTA
PROJECT GARNET
PROJECT NRO
PROJECT URBANE 25

No fucking clue

Right Ascension ???
Ultra Terrestrials (they are just making words up now).
>>
File: 1706195737110521.jpg (38 KB, 530x662)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>37759186
>i stumbled upon a random nsa website
Hi Grusch, so I assume the whole "get in me in a Scif" thing didn't work and now you're just trying to spill the beans, huh?
>>
"In the spring of 1988 I saw a magazine that made reference to a document discovered by the research team of Moore, Shandera, and Fried- man that outlined the government's knowledge of a downed saucer, dead alien bodies, and an operation called Operation MAJESTIC TWELVE. I knew that Moore and Friedman were government agents and the document was a fraud. I had never heard of Shandera. I knew this because I had seen a list of agents who were to initiate a contingency plan called MAJESTIC that would lead investigators off the track when such a need arose."

Bill Cooper

www.hourofthetime.com/majestyt.htm

https://ia802908.us.archive.org/32/items/beholdapalehorsebymiltonwilliamcooper1991_202003/Behold_a_Pale_Horse_by_Milton_William_Cooper_1991.pdf
>>
>>37759943
i don't know of MJ12 is a psyop. when i thought my brain was being read (i still think so), for about a month i detected with my intuition (directly) that MJ12 was there doing it. before that it was NORAD. i filed a report to the FBI saying MJ12 was reading my brain, and 2 weeks later it was no longer MJ12 reading my brain
>>
Guys if this stuff is truly a government document, it pretty much answers every single question you find on /x/.
>>
>>37760054
And the answer is: it’s ALL true LOL. Even a LAM-looking alien is described as a malevolent “rigelian”. Demons come from an inner-earth type nicknamed “Deviants.” Every type of Grey is in there. One of the types of greys are from the future cross-bred with humans. Information about the multiverse. Haha. If this is truly an official document, I mean, maybe all the LARPs were just people who only knew about part of the big picture. Bigfoot-type aliens they didn’t have a lot of information about (as of 1990) because they are just straight up from another dimension. Another example is an amoeba looking thing. It’s all true!
>>
>>37759999
Dude Majestic Twelve is the psyop according to this, not MJ-12 or whatever the moniker is. This is why they did it — we’re already confusing it on here
>>
>>37759999
chekeked
it's all true
check out this document too
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_nexus7_05.htm#FAIR_WARNING_RANT_TO_STOP_WHILE_YOU%E2%80%99RE_AHEAD
>>
>>37760133
In other words, you’re right. MJ-12 is the real one
>>
>>37760138
yes
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/235401784/#q235401784
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/235500298/#q235500298
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/327559169/#q327559169
it's all connected
MJ12 --> ISA --->Q --> Public
>>
all this makes me question the motivation behind keeping it all secret? All this knowledge is public and has been hinted on and almost every alien/ufo enthusiast knows at least partially of it. So...
Why is it all super secret?
Why are the ayys observing us?
Why is there still, after soo many years no official representitive that comes forward and aknowledges the coverups.
Is this the disclosure?
>>
>>37760054
yes it answers x and pol too but glowies number 1 priority is to hide and dismiss/ridicule the alien question, so here we are.
>>
>>37760200
it's not about the aliens
it's becuase it dismantles everything
all science
all religions
all of history
it opens up a higher consiousness to people so the entire slave tax financial system would fall apart.
>>
File: ksnip_20240424-012434.png (238 KB, 644x772)
238 KB
238 KB PNG
i just want a major happening.. When will the ayylmaos invade... set me free.
>>
>>37759186
Check out Ryushin Sean Malone - The Orion Lines
>>
File: 1673206160697471.gif (412 KB, 600x338)
412 KB
412 KB GIF
>Swedes are aliens
alright fuck right off with that blue planet doc
>>
Aliens are bullshit.
>>
File: The Grey.jpg (425 KB, 1920x1920)
425 KB
425 KB JPG
>>37760493
Glowies fear the extraterrestrial
>>
File: 1713715276440939.png (225 KB, 513x488)
225 KB
225 KB PNG
>>37760611
CHADren!!
>>
>Blue Planet Project
>KGB Alien Races book
2013 nostalgia.
Even if this stuff may or may not contradict the others, I still love this stuff, it's a shame a lot of it is getting scrubbed off by time and the niggers at google.
>>
File: The Temple Torpedo.jpg (265 KB, 1312x1008)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
https://majesticdocuments.com/documents/
>>
https://archive.org/stream/majiall337/ExtratraterrestrialEntitiesAndTechnologyRecoveryAndDisposal-SpecialOperationsManual_djvu.txt

>research "Blue Teams" , "Blue Bird" , "Blue Boys" , for a time

the Interplanetary Phenomenon unit of Army Counter-Intelligence based out of Kirtland AFB up until approximately 1958-59, operating in the Durango, CO area under the command of Henry Anslinger Kissinger. All of this is public record. Kissinger was awarded a phony Nobel Prize shortly after he retired from the Army. It's not the CIA we're after.
>>
https://www.calameo.com/read/000304434697429efabf2
>>
>>37759186
Oh my gosh. OK this is taking a dark turn for me guys. This has officially gone Tucker-MAX level traumatizing.

> We knew that the Greys were instrumental in performing the mutilation of animals, as well as some humans and that they were using the glandular substances derived from these materials for food (absorbed through their skin) and to clone more Greys in their underground laboratories.

Guys, the Greys are eating human penises, colons, and I believe they “core” out a woman’s vagina in the human mutilation cases that involve females. Check badaliens.info showing how for humans they take the parts I listed if you don’t believe me. CIA complicit.

> The innercore of the ClA is deepty controlled by the Greys. The CIA view's interaction with the Greys as a path to greater scientific achievement. One reason for so many UFOs is that other cultures are watching with extreme interest. Scientists from other cultures arrive to watch. The Greys also are working with some groups of UFO fanatics, lying to them, and using them. The ultimate evil is masked and is of psychological complacency that leads one to adhere to a group philosophy rather than eke out one's own horizons. As soon as you acquire an awareness of being a so called "chosen special group" you are on the road to a fall. That is the seed of destruction in any society and any cuiture and it leaves it vulnerable. It wil be the eventual undoing of the Greys as well. They see not their error, it is the very weakness they seize upon that is their own inherent weakness. To try and change a Grey, or a mistaken cult type of "Star Person' (following the Grey plan) is futile. It wil happen but al in its own good time, it is the spirit that makes anyone stand up and disagree with something that is untrue and incorrect that wil be the thorn in the side of the Greys, and other forces that have allied with them.
>>
>>37759186
LFG EARTH MEN!

> They believe perhaps the men from the planet Earth are the deadliest creatures in the Universe. Because only on Earth people are apparently capable of generating the Metagene Factor, which means Natural Psionics ability, "Real Power". The principle races in the Universe are psychologically the same. The pure cold logic is a normal order to most important races. Basic sameness makes for predictability and security, the enemy one knows, are the ones you can guard against. This is not the case with mankind.
>>
File: sbmcd_implant.png (443 KB, 4631x5128)
443 KB
443 KB PNG
> Aliens implanted a spherical device 40 to 80 microns in size near the optic nerve in the brain and all attempts to remove it resulted in the death of the patient. The document estimated that 1 in every 40 people had been implanted. This implant was said to give the aliens total control of that human.
wtf
> If you have been abducted check if you have been SBMCD'd (somewhere around the optical nerve in the brain cortex). kinda fucked up
>>
File: TRA_SN-75_XH-75D.png (159 KB, 4011x2351)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>>37759186
>Uni-Terrestrial Data, Code: UNA
>Ultra Terrestrial Data, Code: ULTRON
>Intra Terrestrial Data, Code: INTERAV
>Meta-Terrestrial Data, Code: MEREDITH
>Para-Terrestrial Data, Code: PARAMUS
>Extra-Terrestrial Data, Code: EBEs
>160 different species in our biosphere
juicy bits
>The Regelian Saga
>The Greys assured the goverment that the real purpose of the abductions was for monitoring of our civilazation, and when they learned that the abductions were a lot more frequent and insidious than they were led to believe , the goverment became concerned. By the time the goverment found out the truth about the intentios of the greys, they, the Greys, intended to stay here, where they always will stay in control of Earth, "it was too late". The Goverment by mistake had already "Sold Out" humanity. Not that it would have made any difference, because, they were doing what they were doing
> Conclusion: half life is a documentary
>>
File: symbols2.png (3.73 MB, 4527x6136)
3.73 MB
3.73 MB PNG
>>37763415
https://www.reddit.com/r/aliens/comments/13bn1x2/important_this_might_explain_the_writing_on_the/

Could the Zamora Ufo incident have been a craft from the dulca base? The document mentions each base has its symbol. Kinda freaky how similar they are...
>>
>>37763415
>ALIEN BASES exist in the four corners area of Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, and Nevada. Six bases were described in the 1972 papers, all on indian reservations and all in the four corners area. The base near Dulce was one of them.
>>
Bump, nice thread.
I was looking recently to compile every "official" document related to extraterrestrial and ufo events into a large archive as a small project, and this it is the perfect spot to start from.
>>
>>37759186
https://sacred-texts.com/ufo/military.htm
>In another incident, according to the reports, a craft landed on an Italian airfield and offered to take an Italian sergeant for a ride. He wet his pants--that's what it said--and was so scared, he didn't go.
LMAO
i mean i would shit my pants aswell when some random ufo appeared out of nowhere, landed and then offered me to go for a ride.
All these documents are really fascinating, if true, is the biggest secret kept from mankind
>>
>>37760200
Petroleum Dollar$$$$
>>
File: thelance.png (162 KB, 534x683)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
>>37759873
acording to this there exist a secret alien energy source called PENTAGEN (Hydrogen-5).
>Tritium is made by capturing neutrons in helium gas
>To supply the neutrons, protons are energized in a linear accelerator and used to bombard a heavy-metal target made of tungsten and lead, creating neutrons in a process known as pallation.
>The resulting neutrons are moderated (slowed) by collisions with lead and water, increasing the efficiency of their capture in helium gas flowing through the target to make tritium.
>The tritium is then extracted from the gas continuously, providing supply to the stockpile.
>While making Tritium, U.S. researchers discovered that another isotope quickly vanished in the process. In fact, several isotopes were discovered that bounced off the tungsten metal. So U.S. researchers began a program that attempted to capture these elusive isotopes. One secret facility was built on the Nevada Test Site. This facility was called "The Lance."
>The cover story for this facility was that it contained an experimental chemical production accelerator. "The Lance" Tritium production facility contained an Injector, Accelerator, Containment building, Collection Apparatus and a Storage Vessel.
>>
>>37763458
No the USAF uses conventional latin letters on its spacecraft. Zamora craft was an alien faction.

The Temple Torpedo incident is the one you're after. Human pilots with USAF markings in a Boeing test bed vehicle with lots of bright spotlights. The witness (Eddie Laxson USAF radar instructor on his way to work) is vastly more credible than Zamora.
>>
>>37763687
>While the exact details of MAKING PENTAGEN is highly classified, here is a rough explanation:
>The INJECTOR: The process starts with the injector. A high energy beam is directed at hydrogen atoms and accelerating them to form a proton beam. This beam differs from the tritium beam in that instead of a low energy beam, this beam is a high energy beam, enhanced with a Chemical Laser booster.
>The ACCELERATOR: The protons are accelerated by mixing a Carbon atom and Nitrogen-13 isotope. This creates two carbon atoms, positron and a neutrino. The B13 isotopes fuses to form a high energy booster (gamma).
>The CONTAINMENT BUILDING: The Containment Building was built to house the Injector and Accelerator. This building actually contains an underground tunnel that leads from the Accelerator Facility to the Containment Building. Because of the fusion and radiation involved in the accelerator process, the Containment Building had to be over 1 Kilometer away. The exact reason for this is not known. The Accelerator beam is directed from the Accelerator facility to the Containment Building (tunnel).
>>
>>37763696
>The COLLECTION APPARATUS: This facility contains a complex series of filters, which contains chemicals and other classified items. It is
believed to be similar to the tritium spallation process, however, there are several different steps involved. The injection port contains "leak valves," which contains a flow meter that measures the leakage of Pentagen from this port. The leaking Pentagen is collected. Polonium is used in this process, however the exact method is not known. Argon gas is also used in one of the filtering systems. One filter contains Zinc lined vessels that are charged with electrons.
>The STORAGE VESSEL: This storage vessel is where the Pentagen is finally collected and stored. The interior of the Vessel is lined with an alloy of Beryllium. The Vessel contains several complex collection tubes that collects, cools and stores the Pentagen during the final production process. The final product is collected in liquid helium, which is charged with gamma radiation.

ABSOLUTE INFORMATION OVERLOAD. Any sci fags can conmfirm this?
>>
>>37759186
>>37759640
There's literally a typo in the first sentence. And most of these segments you all keep posting are riddled with typos. Fun LARP, but maybe even give it a cursory second pass next time to sell the legitimacy.
>>
>>37763716
Cleary you've not net many old forces because they can't spell for shit and typewriters didnt have auto correct Mr fuckin moron.
>>
>>37763705
Texas Instruments is a very interesting company with a cool history.

>>37760921
>>
>>37763734
>you DON'T UNDERSTAND the visible laziness in the crafting of the documents outlining the GREATEST SECRETS of the US govt and mankind actually make it MORE PLAUSIBLE
I genuinely don't know how to even respond to this kind of self-affirming retardation. Have fun, kid, is about the only sentiment I can muster.
>>
File: Lacertabilineataclose.jpg (386 KB, 1080x1181)
386 KB
386 KB JPG
also should i look further into the The Lacerta Files? Are these known documents?
https://archive.org/details/lacerta-files/page/n1/mode/2up
>>
>>37763776
look im not saying everything in this post is true. However you should keep an open mind.
>> visible laziness in the crafting of the documents
Can you elaborate? how do these documents look lazy?
>>
>but how could a human be dangerous, these guys have flyin saucers an' stuff

https://youtu.be/Hz33Wxk3WhQ?si=cQcLX6VAOoMM2x58&t=239
>>
>>37763716
I found that copying from the PDF to here resulted in the typos (the OCR parsing). Meaning, most of the typos were not in the PDF. Granted, there were a couple. Remember, these are supposedly somebody’s notes who pretty much interacted with all alien stuff. PDF found on NSA site.
>>
>>37763782
I’ve seen this document before, yes. This is the interview with a late-20s something female reptilian, right? Still worth a look— she talks about how their shape shifting works (via electromagnetic fuckery that distorts our brain), clothes reptilians wear in inner earth, how reptilian males have small cocks, etc.
>>
>>37760200

> Is this the disclosure?
Has nobody else on here seen this PDF before? I mean, shit maybe it is pre-disclosure. Great find btw OP!
>>
>>37763776
no dude i meant old fogies, like old people like they cant fucking spell.

stop being a moron.
>>
>>37763822
he is implying that since there is a spelling error made by the stovepipe handler, it should be disregarded. this is top tier retardation if you've met anyone over the age of 40. they cannot spell for shit.
>>
https://sacred-texts.com/ufo/krill1.htm
https://sacred-texts.com/ufo/krill2.htm
https://sacred-texts.com/ufo/krill3.htm
https://sacred-texts.com/ufo/krill4.htm
https://sacred-texts.com/ufo/krill5.htm

>US becomes aware of Alien presence.
>US creates Secret Program studying ufos. (MJ12)
>Somewhere down the line make contact with grey.
>Agree on treaty. Goverment gets technolgy and greys get to abduct & mutilate for genetic experimentation.
>Greys do violent invasive implants. (SBMCD'd)
>Goverment grows suspicous towards more & more abductions.
>Greys state they are only here to observe.
>Greys Dont plan to leave.
>Invasion already took place (infiltrated Secret Goverment operations)
>Constant genetic inter breeding since the dawn of man. (Greys)
>Blonds/Swedes/Nordics jump in and tell the greys did the same thing to them.
>Blonds/Swedes/Nordics tell other cultures watch with extreme interest.
>Somewhere down the line Men in Black show up. (John A. Keel)
(MIB tries to buy before-hours Coke and sings to birds in trees?)
(Oriental or olive-skinned Men-In-Black [MIB])

>Greys have the ability to camouflage themselves as tall Blonds through mental energy projection.
>Terrestrial human females can be impregnated either on board ship or while they sleep in their homes.
>The Blonds with speech abilities will respond violently if attacked or threatened, but the telepathic ones will respond peacefully.
>Cloning is a part of a plot to overthrow the US government.
>>>>The CIA doesn't trust people on computers.

There are beings around with the power to teleport instantly and do the same to others; who can read and control minds, and transform matter into other forms and create it at will.
>>
>>37765330
>Aliens stated that we should beware of other alien groups who will present themselves in a good light but if they pursue "bad objectives against us they could do two things. They could destroy this planet with the same arms that this planet has, or on the contrary, transport away all our arms in one operation, which would take no more than 20 minutes of our time. They can be visible or not, whatever they choose."

Ultraviolet
Blue UFO ENTRY FIELD _________________
Cyan ____________________________________
Green Visible
Yellow
Red __________________ Spectrum
Magenta _________________
Infra-red UFO DEPARTURE
Heat FIELD
Radio

>The UFO phenomenon does seem to be controlled. It does follow intelligent patterns. If the objects themselves are manifestations of higher energies, then something has to manipulate those energies somehow and reduce them to the visible frequencies. Not only do they enter the visible frequencies, but they take forms which seem physical and real to us, and they carry out actions which seem to be intelligent.

Mr. J. R. Searl. (Gravitational Propulsion)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwjFbDzrO9Y
>>
>>37765343
REAL ESOTERICA - Sirius and the Men in Black
>According to John Keel, the MIB often state that they are representatives of the "Nation of the Third Eye."
>According to George Hunt Williamson (one of the early contactees) in his book "Other Tongues, Other Flesh," the earth allies of Sirius, i.e., the secret societies, use the Eye of Horus as an insignia. Secret societies believe that there is a Great White Lodge on earth. They call it Shamballa -- and consider it to be the spiritual center of the world. Now, theosophists such as Alice Bailey say that the Great White Lodge is on Sirius. If the All-Seeing-Eye is a symbol of Sirius' earth-allies and the MIB wear that symbol, and if Shamballa represents the Great White Lodge on earth -- then the MIB are emissaries of Shamballa. Sirius and Shamballa are two sides of the same coin. This is verified in the book "The Undiscovered Country," by Stephen Jenkins. Jenkins was told by Buddhist priests that Shamballa was located in the constellation of Orion.
>The entrance to Shamballa on earth is usually placed in the trans-Himalayan region. Some assert it is in the heart of the Gobi Desert (where there have been allegations of crashed disks and bases). According to the explorer Nicholas Roerich, there are caves in the Himalayan foothills that have subterranean passages. In one of the these passages, there is a stone door that has never been opened, because the time for its opening has not yet arrived. In 1930, Doreal founded the Brotherhood of the White Temple. He says that the entrance to Shamballa is far underground. he goes on to say that space bends around Shamballa, and that there is a warp which leads into another universe.
>>
>>37759759
>They claim that JESUS was a product of their efforts.
Yeah bullshit, this just proves they're demonic and inherently deceptive. If you ever see an alien or UFO just invoke the protection of Christ and they will fuck off in a hurry. Christ is King.
>>
>>37759186
mj-12 is a frontend project, which had various reasons. it was later renamed to project zodiac. the "real mj-12" was way bigger. this was a meeting of a small part of them Wednesday, September 3, 1952 12:30 https://www.trumanlibrary.gov/calendar?month=9&day=3&year=8

mk ultra was real, but it was the first step to something complete different. mind control never worked. the processes behind ptsd were researched. several "weapons" have emerged from it. certain brain patterns were also researched.

real projects had just numbers. the files and documents are deep underground. no president after eisenhower ever had access to them as far as i know. the rule of law has been suspended since 1947 by truman and eisenhower. "they" hide behind legal loopholes to prevent leaks. but these loopholes are illegal because no "aliens" ever crashed in roswell. we crashed in roswell.
>>
>>37765474
i havent seen any documents involving mj12/zodiac before roswell. Am i getting the times wrong?
if mj12 really was much bigger there should be documents dating before 1947.
As far as i know MJ12 was created after Roswell
>>
>>37765750
mj-12 started because of roswell. but it is a frontend project like area51. "the real" mj-12 were bigger, but is wasn't called mj-12. it had no name.

there are no legal documents for this. otherwise it would have been the end of truman and eisenhower's political careers.

aliens never crashed in roswell. we crashed in roswell. it was the first "successfull" flight of new tech. the problem was that this time there were eyewitnesses and we had russian spies.

the biggest problem with the whole thing was not, and this is not propaganda, that it was nazi technology. but that it was not developed by the nazis (and they were still a long way from completion) but simply copied and where they got the data from. the second problem was the nature of the technology and the fact that, although it was 1947, it was easy to produce for nuclear nations.

then things followed that were all highly illegal, even for a commander in chief and everyone involved.
>>
>>37765974
thanks for the clarification. I'll try to find more docs and or mentions about this technology.
>>
>>37759186
The second link is insane. Last time I felt this spooked was when I read about cattle mutilations and realized they were probably real. (the link also mentions cattle mutilations)
>>
>>37766359
summarize it
>>
Cool thread bro
Done any CE-5?
>>
>>37766374
The entire link? A bit long for a summary. I can tell you about the mutilations, though. Farmers started reporting strangely mutilated cattle around the 50s from all across the states and the world. The common thread is:
>drained of blood completely
>surgical precision, often cauterized wounds
>cored out rectum and reproductive organs
>cored out random parts of flesh
>no tracks to the corpse
>scavengers avoid corpse
>black helicopters often seen before and after mutilation in vicinity
>strange tripod marks on ground next to the corpse sometimes
>>
>>37766851
i am curious about this however i have trouble finding exact instructions how to go about this. I have been trying to meditate but to no success.
>>
>>37766252
they stopped documenting certain processes after roswell and old documents were even deleted/cleared or destroyed.

i told you guys in other threads, that kammler was alive and brought to the u.s.

https://old.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/1cc9rfn/hans_kammler_the_highly_secret_german_link_to_the/

but he did not die in prison. that is a lie. my familymember was there. he was alive. the same applies to unit 731. no documents will ever be published where you can see which real projects they worked on later.

i do not know if the "magenta" "crash" is real. but kammler and his team build everything from the scratch based on blueprints they found in tibet. but they never had a flying one.

http://ijrar.com/upload_issue/ijrar_issue_20542966.pdf
https://www.ijeit.com/Vol%204/Issue%203/IJEIT1412201409_08.pdf

(not everyhting in these pdf's is right)

the nazis found literally more detailed "blueprints" in tibet. no one ever has seen before. something like this but hidden https://old.reddit.com/r/interestingasfuck/comments/1bp6dms/the_ancient_library_of_tibet_only_5_of_the/ they also found larger human like skelettons with elongated skulls. cia later found more of these skeletons scattered around the globe. they also found more "blueprints" of tech and tech artifacts like the golden plates armstrong was looking for.

the technology behind it, is not some vacuum/quantum/free/dark energy stuff. it's and easy to build fusion reactor. it's build in such a way, that the side effect is "antigravity". they called it in the beginning the nuclear mercury-vortex-engine. that's why radiation has always emanated from the first "ufos" or where they landed. you do not even need meta/exotic materials to build one
>>
>>37766252
they tried since 1947 how to arm them and how to shoot them down with regular weapons like missiles and a mg. but it does not work with a fully powered engine, when the field is full charged. only emp's did work. they tried a second flight mode with regular jet engines to use regular weapons, but crashed all the time as far as i know. they tried to seperate the "antigravity" effect from the fusion reactor. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_Martin_Compact_Fusion_Reactor they can't use mercury for the plasma, because they would thus create the "antigravity" effect. they have been successfull, but no interest in publishing this technology.
>>
>>37767371
https://www.youtube.com/live/TSiEC3WyOCY?si=issU9vi9-I1HOpIb
>>
Aliens are beings from another dimension they are very evil creatures
>>
>>37759186
bump because this is the best thread on /x/ currently
>>
Don't forget the curriculum the airforce used to teach their pilots about UAPs from ~1960-1970 until the public got wind of it. https://www.cufon.org/cufon/afu.htm

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.