[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: skull drip.jpg (63 KB, 500x500)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
Welcome to Divination General! Come here for readings and a discussion of theory/practice.
Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Digital, Oracles, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
https://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074
>Recommended /div/ links and books:
https://pastebin.com/sAkg9cMz
>MEGA with Divination Books:
https://mega.nz/folder/Jp8gQD7Q#om_2lEm1GL0qPIpSrQgrvA

>Guides made by some of our readers:
•/div/ starter spreads:
https://i.imgur.com/mxpu4MF.png
•Thoth's tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/
•Hijinks' revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA
•A compiled Rider Waite card explanation
https://files.catbox.moe/v6qayw.pdf

>Useful tips before posting:
•Look for posts to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
•If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
•Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Do not harass readers if your query is refused/skipped. We do our best to maintain chill and good vibes.
•Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of trade. Free readers have the option of picking their queries.
•Bullshit queries get bullshit answers. Vague queries get vague answers.
•Making an AQ (air query) by not addressing a reader in particular is possible, but doesn't guarantee an answer.
•Avoid making the same query repeatedly and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion.
•Provide feedback when applicable and be considerate to the reader. We're a growing community, many readers are starting and need to know what they are doing right or wrong. Let's help each other to improve.

Previous thread: >>37752975
>>
File: mfw.png (215 KB, 448x432)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
Anyone doing readings?

Thank you : )
>>
>>37759561
Not right now I'm working on the weight of my sins but later on in the evening I might come around.
>>
>>37759561
learn to read muggle
>>
File: IMG_20240411_205312_032.jpg (230 KB, 1080x1080)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
One card?
>>
>>37759497
Ace of Pentacles Rx, Five of Cups, Ten of Cups Rx, The Sun, King of Swords Rx, Seven of Swords, Six of Pentacles Rx

Not looking good here. It doesn't look like you're going to have many, if any, chances for love this summer. You'll likely have better chances after summer. You seem to have some misunderstanding, or wrong approach to love that will prevent you from making progress in love until you get over it. You will likely learn what this is on your own during the summer, but like I said, you won't make progress in love until you do, and correct it.
>>
>>37759580
Your may gen
five of coins rx ace of wands seven of swords death rx
You'll be feeling better about love and might even have some chances, however the one you end up going with may end up being quite toxic and you might have trouble leaving her.
>>
>>37759579
Love the pic

>Nine of Swords
>>
>>37759620
Ty :(
>>
One.. card?
plx?
>>
Trading
>>
Aq
Will anyone go with me on my trip?
>>
Aq
Will I see S in person?
>>
Trading
>>
>>37759639
Man these one card pulls are not being nice today.

>Chariot (Reversed)
>>
File: Captura.png (402 KB, 858x641)
402 KB
402 KB PNG
>>37759698
Can you do a one card pull for me?
>>
>>37759698
Can i bother you for 1 card?
>>
>>37759696
query
>>
>>37759707
>Judgement

>>37759709
>Ten of Swords
>>
>>37759724
How would a relationship between me and L be?
Yours?
>>
>>37759726
Oof okay I'm done with tarot for a bit thanks brother
>>
>I can't sleep at night edition
fuck you. you guys always know too much...

anyone who can give a general for me, the one who knows just what she can see
>>
>>37759698
Care to trade?
>>
>>37759730
Just give me a two week general. Starting
>>
File: FfWRqXcXwAIZqVI.jpg (81 KB, 727x960)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>37759726
Thank you, would be so kind as to explain what the judgement means?

I'll leave you a cat pic as a token of gratitude
>>
>>37759726
Can we trade?
>>
>>37759698
Hello, OldHelp, are you well? I hope you are.
Can you give me a one card, please? It will be spiritual related, if you don't mind. Just a simple evaluation.

Thanks already, blessings!
>>
File: FB_IMG_1713910345256.jpg (121 KB, 1078x1350)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
Aq
Will I get a ring this year?
>>
>>37759730
ace of coins
four of wands
Page of swords
seven of swords
Looks like it would be quite good and maybe something you even manage to manifest. A very good relationship but there might be some secrets being kept, I don't think it would be something as big as cheating but something else.
>>
>>37759781
Six of Pentacles, Seven of Wands, The High Priestess Rx, Three of Cups, The Chariot, Ten of Swords, The Hierophant

It'll start out well for you. You will be in a good position, and have what you want for the most part. However, it looks like there will be some conflict over this, which will leave you feeling doubt and uncertainty on if you are able to keep/maintain what you want. At the end of the day though, it looks like those around you will end up supporting you, and you will likely get your desired outcome. It will seem really bad at times, but if you maintain focus, and commit to getting or keeping what you have/want, you will likely come out of this with what you want.

>>37759839
Trade again?
>>
Trading/AQ
What are the karmic consequences of fucking up things with three potential wives/long term gf in my life?
>>
File: 1712601751847714m.jpg (50 KB, 1024x1024)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>37759782
Dang anon, depends of the query. In general it means rite of passage, reviewing and transition. It often correlates to a group of people although not necessarily.

In the context of a general reading, it might be advising you to pay attention to your bigger ideas. It can be a nudge that your dreams aren't impossible.

>>37759780
Query?

>>37759827
>Two of Swords.
>>
>>37759867
query? Mine is how will my appointment at MT be like?
>>
>>37759869
>780
What's the outcome between me and GM?
Male asking for female
>>
>>37759879
On it.

Curious on what this girl thinks of me
>>
>>37759877
Were those lies you mentioned one of those things I would intend on telling her later, or something from her?

Starting yours.
>>
>>37759869
>827
Thanks again!
>>
Trading
>>
>>37759893
starting
>>
>>37759893
queen of swords
eight of swords
emperor
hanged man
This would be something from her, something about her family that affects her to this day, she might be very tied up with them or she might not be over someone in her past. You'll be at a crossroads here. The emperor could also be you, for some reason you might not take the news the best.
>>
>>37759916
this one >>37759868
yours?
>>
>>37759877
Two of Cups, Three of Wands, Two of Wands, Five of Wands Rx, Queen of Pentacles Rx, Ten of Swords, Seven of Swords Rx

Overall, very well. Nothing major will happen or anything, but you will have a lot of your worries put to rest, and get done what you would want to get done at the appointment. The whole thing might seem more daunting than it actually is, and you might have to put in a bit more effort, and the cost/what you would have to put into the appointment might be more than you were hoping for, but the overall outcome will be good.

>>37759957
One more trade?
>>
>>37759961
Should I take it tonight, or tomorrow night? Which option is better? Starting
>>
>>37759981
this isn't occult right?
>>
>>37759869
Im 782.
The query was regarding a girl that ive stopped talking to. Does it mean it should forget about her and move on?
>>
>>37759978
query? Mine is how will I end up getting a motorbike this summer? few reads said someone would help me get it somehow or it'll be "natural" but weren't too specific
>>
>>37759869
>780
I'm the OG anon. Dude's trying to steal my trade/ Should I be honest or hide the truth from this woman? Q?
>>
>>37759890
>ace of wands, Ace of pents, chariot rev
She likes you and wants to make a move or have you do so in her direction. She wants to start something new with you but her energies are scattered. She's like a bull in a China shop. Good sign
>>
>>37759868
>page of wands, 8 of cups, wheel of fortune

Long term loneliness... the women are represented by the PoW. You'll be disappointing and leaving them all behind. Your future romantic opportunities will be entirely left up to chance, you'll have no power to fix or improve your station in this world and will have to turn to other methods if you want to make this right. In short... don't fuck up.
>>
AQ
Anyone willing to do a future general for the next 6 months for me?
>>
>>37760001
Would that lie be something I would consider a dealbreaker, or prevent me from being able to spend time with her?

Starting yours.
>>
>>37759985
it's not, but I thought your query was occult? in any case mine is normal stuff no ghosts involved
>>
Trading
>>
>>37760023
I already fucked up with them....
>>37759981
Tonight
Magician Rx Two of Coins Rx
Tomorrow
Eight of Coins Three of Swords Rx
Tomorrow is much better but you'll need a lot of preparation for some reason.
>>
>>37760028
nine of swords
two of wands
empress
page of cups
That really depends on you on what you really want to do here. The cards just tell me that choice is left to you whatever it might be. However, barring cheating you shouldn't try to cut things off with her , you should work with her on this.
>>
>>37760001
Queen of Pentacles Rx, Ace of Wands, Ace of Pentacles Rx, Seven of Pentacles Rx, the Tower Rx, Queen of Cups Rx, The Magician Rx, King of Swords

I think you will end up getting it yourself, but someone might point you in the direction of where to get a good or affordable deal on one. I get the feeling it won't be in the way you would prefer though. I feel like that you might try and hold out and get one you want most, there will be some circumstances you are in that make you believe you need to get the first one you can afford, rather than being able to wait, and get the one you truly want. You'll likely end up getting one that will suit your needs, just not your ideal one by the looks of it.
>>
Will trade a detailed read for an occult read.
>>
>>37760039
Q?
>>
>>37760125
What’s your Q?
>>
AQ, Please, I need help

He broke my heart in the worst ways possible and I just saw him tonight at a gathering. I think he maybe was looking at me and I just want to know if he felt something after seeing me there?

This person took a confident girl and turned her into ashes after the only thing she did was love him, and I just need to know if he maybe regrets doing that and losing me because I feel so little everytime I remember
>>
>>37760115
thanks
>>
>>37760159
Hope you get your reading but it really doesnt look like that person is for you. Stay safe
>>
>>37760152
Would D (a spirit) be willing and able to help speed up that thing to happening, or otherwise make it happen by around the end of April/start of may?
Yours?
>>
>>37760115
Can we trade?
>>
>>37760185
What supernatural forces should I contact to speed up this desire of mine happening to me? How best can I contact them?

Starting.
>>
>>37760198
Sure. Your Q?
>>
>>37760184
Ty :( I actually know he isn't for me and I'm not looking for reconciliation, I guess I'd just feel less miserable about everything if I'm not the only one who felt something about it because he was super cold and destroyed my self confidence yk?
>>
Trading
>>
>>37760125
I also have an occult query, would like to trade?
>>
>>37760231
Sure. Just let me get this other one done first.
>>
>>37760185
Knight of Cups, King of Wands Rev, King of Pentacles

D would be willing to help, but April/May is too soon for them. Even if you get help from them, it will require a bit more patience (roughly a few months).
>>
>>37760242
Hi, would you please please help me with my query? it's >>37760184, I'd really appreciate it
>>
>>37760203
This one>>37759879
>>
>>37760020
Seriously doubt that she likes me at all. Hating me would have been more believable lol.

Anyways, sorry for the late response. I thought you were about to tradecuck.

>>37759879
>Strenght (R), Two of Wands (R), Nine of Pemtacles (R), Page of Swords

GM seems bothered by you, the position of Strenght in the spread implies noticeable feelings bur being reversed can mean a lot of things, seeing 2oWrx being next to it implies that you have been hurtful perhaps presented a roadblock to her at some point and this lead to her not wanting to depend of you too much as implied by 9oPrx.

So all togheter I think you either turn her down at some point or did something that made her feel offended. She might have had high aspirations from you but to some level she feels like you didn't play along or worse, that you were mean to her. There's confusion probably brought by miscommunication.
>>
>>37760005
I don't know who's who, but I'll trade you as long as you read first. My query is the same, what are her feelings for me. Starting after you confirm.
>>
>>37760287
>879
Can i rectify this situation between us?
>>
>>37760201
>Five of Cups Rx, Page of Wands Rx, The Star, Four of Pentacles Rx, The Tower Rx, Six of Wands Rx, Ace of Pentacles, Queen of Swords Rx, Three of Swords, Queen of Wands Rx, Six of Swords, Five of Wands Rx, Two of Pentacles Rx, The Fool Rx, Queen of Pentacles Rx, Four of Wands

These forces you should contact are ones you already know, or at least know the names of. It also doesn't look like these are ones you have directly worked with before. You already associate the forces you should contact with your desire/the overall theme of your desire. It also doesn't look like you should worry about looking for new forces, spirits, and entities you don't already know, as that will be a waste of time. You will likely just be able to call out, and ask for help once you settle on who to contact, but they won't respond so easily. It will be rough, and it might seem like you're directionless at times, but if you put in the work, and show that you are serious about getting what they want, they will help you. You likely won't be able to get instant results, but just trust your instincts, keep putting in effort, and keep going, and it will work out.
>>
>>37760294
Giving you feedback on this reading:
>>37753898

"Fool/KoC vs 3oC/QoWrx

>I'd say accept it. Accepting it frees you up and allows you pursue other areas more freely and composed. Waiting probably pays off to some degree but it also gets others involved and it's not as worth it as you may have wanted, you'd still feel like you might as well just had take it earlier."

I accepted the payment because if I want or believe I'm entitled to additional funds, I have to submit a supplemental anyway. There is basically no way to dispute the amount of the initial cheque, just request subsequent payments via a supplement if I feel the amount is insufficient.

thx
>>
>>37760231
so, what's your Q?
>>
twading
>>
>>37760373
I’m getting a consistent message of some occult force working against me, could you clarify what it is?
>>
>>37760379
Mine is, what spirit, entity, or deity, if any, would be able and willing to speed up that thing to happen in the next week or two, and do I know of them?

Starting yours.
>>
>>37760354
>Queen of Wands, Eight of Wands (R)

You have to make her feel desired bur even then consider that the current states of affairs is still developing.

In other words, you might need her to calm down first. While you do that appeal to her vanity. Not just flattering her, bur spoil her. If the initial issue was indeed feeling offended, then this might rectify it.

>>37760366
Thanks for the feedback anon. Glad you managed to sort things out.
>>
>>37760294
9 of Wands (r), Queen of Pentacles (r), 4 of Wands

Her anxiety got the best of her in this situation where she can't really see how this would work out. It's partially out of shallow reasons, but she's also considering how you'd realistically fit in with her life. It's basically too stressful for her to think about so she's dismissive. There's a desire for you to still be a part of her life in the sense of friendship which she feels pretty satisfied with. She wants to keep things light and anything serious is an afterthought right now.

My Q: Should I hide the truth or be honest with her about this decision?
>>
>>37760403
>366
thanks for reading for everybody.
>>
AQ

What are my 2 angels called
>>
>>37760390
6 of Wands 6 of Cups The Devil
Clarified by the 5 of Cups and 4 of Swords
You’re in the middle of making a possible huge mistake here, I’ll read 6 of cups as possible naivety, whatever entity you’re trying to get in contact with has the potential of “entrapping” and latching onto you so to speak, advice is the 5 of cups, it’s best to just stay put for now and let things play out naturally, it doesn’t need to be sped up
>>
>>37760403
>354
I don't even know what I did tho. Like did I ignore her signs or something?
>>
>>37760429
Hi, could you help me with my query? please
>>
>>37760406
>High Priestess/Three of Pentacles(R)/Eight of Cups

Vs

>Nine of Cups (R), Ace of Cups, Justice

While bidding the truth offers the advantage of subtlety and probably takes the spotlight out of you its not good for them or for all parties involved. This might hinder the practical aspects of your plan ot eventually lead you to distance yourself. Being honest however it's not necessarily easy neither as your honestly might rub her off or not be entirely appreciated at first, 9oCrx being a card of ungratefulness. With that said, long term it plants the seed for further cooperation and creates a scenario that's more balanced among the parties involved, more clear and understandable. Possibly talling about future agreements.

So in the shoet term hidding the truth is easier, but it not conducive to long term success because it affects others negatively leaving you in a mess later on. Being honest is crass initially but seems highly productive for your relationship later and makes things more manageable.

Hope this helps.
>>
>>37760379
>Nine of Swords, Justice, Ace of Swords Rx, The Emperor Rx, Page of Wands, Three of Pentacles Rx, Ten of Swords Rx, Two of Wands, Knight of Cups Rx, Ace of Pentacles Rx, Ten of Pentacles Rx, Nine of Wands Rx, Temperance Rx, The Lovers Rx, The Hanged Man, King of Cups, Eight of Swords, Ten of Cups, Three of Wands, Two of Swords Rx, The World

It looks to be a spirit related to karma/justice. It isn't a spirit you know personally, but it believes you have done something reprehensible that you need to atone for. It's likely something that you believe wasn't a big deal, or either had no choice in doing. Either way, it got this spirit's attention, and now it's trying to even the score so to speak. It doesn't seem to have any thought out plan other than making things right in it's eyes. It likely won't leave on it's own, and will keep working against you until you have atoned, made things right, and realized what it is you did was wrong.
>>
>>37760430
That's a bit above my pay grade, anon. All I do is draw cards and ponder on a possible interpretation.

Could just be that you weren't as flattering to her before, made her feel unappreciated, didn't offer a hand. I can't say.

>>37760406
Makes a lot ofsense, we aren't involved in anything emotionally really, I don't expect much. I was just curious because she acts weird around me and couldn't quite figure it out.

I guess she just gets along with me but isn't super invested which is more than fair. We are just acquaintances.
>>
Trading
>>
>>37760494
query
>>
>>37760488
Hey oldhelp, Could I trade with you on my friends behalf? They're going through some pretty stressful and I wanted a 2nd read on this if that's ok. I'm able to give you a 2nd read for free if you want
>>
>>37760496
How soon can I expect a reply from L?
Yours?
>>
>>37760502
Sure, no problem. What's the query?
>>
>>37760503
Best thing for me in what's left of the month? Starting
>>
>>37760530
Starting
>>
>>37760527
So for some context she's being taken to court by a harassing old boss for a protective order being filed against her for domestic abuse and stalking. Even though there is no proof of these things ever occurring and that's the last thing she would ever want to do. I just wanted to get an idea of how the court hearing would go?

Her initials are TJ and she's a gemini to help a connection. Your q?
>>
>>37760468
Thank you. The only person I've been open to is my partner. He sees my vision and I'm fairly certain that his family will think that what I want to do is stupid - only being an issue because we'll be coexisting in the same home where I'd be finalizing this. His mother would have the most "opinions." It hurts because I've spent years on this project and involves a level of vulnerability that's taken a lot for me to get to a point where this can be done with much more ease, making it tempting to lie even though I understand might cause additional issues in the long-term.
>>
>>37760503
Temperance - Knight of Coins - Eight of Swords
Not as soon as you think, they are taking time to get back to you as they might feel restricted somehow with what you had to tell them.
>>
>>37760530
Four of Cups, Nine of Wands rx, Three of Pentacles, The Hanged man rx, Five of Cups

I would say "nothing" would be the best description here. You won't have any new responsibilities, or other obligations. Everything will just continue to go fine, even though you might want something more to happen. If you do want something notably good to happen, you will need to go out and make it happen. It doesn't look like it will come to you for now.
>>
>>37760587
fine by me lol thanks
>>
Trading
>>
>>37760549
I don't have a query. Starting in a minute after I get some coffe
>>
>>37760600
q
>>
>>37760616
thank's
>>
>>37760623
3 week love general.
Yours?
>>
>>37760637
Same q, starting
>>
>>37760642
King of pentacles, Queen of Pentacles rx, two of swords rx, the emperor, eight of pentacles rx, the chariot, judgement

It looks like you're going to have a good opportunity with someone soon. However, you're going to need to be firm, and direct with this person. I get the feeling they will be someone that likes to take more than give in relationships, but you will still want to try and make things work. It will take a lot of effort, but you could make it work if you maintain the drive, focus, and will to do so.
>>
>>37760488
Hi! Could you help my with my query please? :(
>>
>>37760637
Tower R Five of Swords R Three of Wands
The first week will see you narrowly avoiding disaster when it comes to romance but you won't realize this at first just later on. The third week might bring you some prospects .
>>
>>37760549
Emperor Reversed, Nine of Pentacles. King of Pentacles, Four of Pentacles

Your friend seems very safe.

It will be easy to prove misrepresentation or misdirection by the accuser and to challenge the credibility behind the allegations (Emperor Reversed)

Your friend can also demonstrate her independence and stability, which counters the claims of irrational or dependent behaviors like stalking or domestic abuse. It might help to bring evidence of her personal accomplishments that can show that she is independent and stable. (Nine of Pentacles)

Additionally she seems to have a proper legal team behind her or at least one with enough resources to make easy work. (King of Pentacles).

This leads to Four of Pentacles which in this context is a very secure card implying that she won't lose anything substantial.

Best of lucks to her.
>>
>>37760684
Eh I was about to chill but have time for one more query. What's bothering you, anon?
>>
>>37760747
Thanks I also drew emperor reversed. Take care
>>
>>37760753
I'm just feeling hopeless when it comes to love. Can the cards give me any advice ?
I'm male
>>
>>37760754
Yeah I interpret that as the former boss being easy to discredit. It might be noticeable that he is the abuser.
>>
>>37760753
omg thanks a lot!!!

well basically i just ran into the guy who broke my heart into pieces, he said he just didn't feel anything for me. and i always kinda though (don't get me wrong, i don't want him back, he was super cruel), that that would vanish and he would regret losing me to his mental health. basically bc i experienced the same and i realized i loved the person when i didn't had the right to tell them. i just want to know if he felt something seeing me today or if he just really feels like i'm... nothing, i guess. and if he didn't, will he regret his decision? i mean i know he regrets treating me badly but that's normal i guess, i'm thinking about something more deep

again, thanks a lot for your time <3
>>
AQ
Who is B? How does she know me?
This is not occult related
>>
>>37760761
I am pretty sure you were trying to steal her reading, would have read had you not.

>>37760777

Starting.
>>
Aq
Will he ask me to stay?
>>
>>37760812
oops ;) forgot to write nta
oh nooooo
>>
>>37760815
not cool mang
>>
>>37760815
at least offer a trade lol
>>
>>37760828
>>37760820
lmao eat my ass faggots
>>
>>37760837
no reads for u today good sir
>>
>>37760849
how's my shit taste faggot
>>
>>37760867
lol he mad
>>
>>37760777
>Emperor, Seven of Swords (R), Page of Wands, Sun

Okay, let me preface the reading by strongly advising you against wishful thinking. I can tell that's an issue.

Now yeah, he feels remorseful and had strong feelings for you. Are these romantic? Nothing seems to point onto that direction, [but] there was a mixture of regret in the context of thinking less of himself and desire which although they seem more friendly than lustful, it's still an attractive energy that causes strong feelings from him.

So no, he doesn't think of you as nothing, he likes you and that doubles in his remorse as he is aware that it was a weakness of lack of stature to mistreat you. Part of him does wishes there was more of you in his life later on - but I wouldn't go to the extend to say that he is pinning for you. You are just and I am being very specific here "fun" as in you have a vibe that's very attractive and interesting to him that he regrets losing, might have also sexual connotation though I wouldn't say these are prevalent.
>>
>>37760878
enjoy my ASS
>>
>>37760896
Go back to /b You'd fit in better there
>>
Aq
Will he eat my ass?
>>
>>37760890
Thanks a lot, really, I appreciate it and I feel a little bit better to be honest
>>
File: FZE5KfgVEAA8A5w.jpg (79 KB, 720x950)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
Anyone doing readings?
>>
Aq
Will r reach out before I do?
>>
>>37760903
blow me namefaggot
>>
>>37760970
I thought you wanted your ass ate? baka homie tries and steals reads and now can't even make his mind up. best of luck in life anon.
>>
>>37760986
Just leave him be, he'll get bored and leave when no one reads him or entertains his antics.
>>
give me ah query any query
>>
File: incel.png (3 KB, 194x259)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>37760761
No wonder you feel desperate in love incel.

Pic is you
>>
>>37761026
Will he reach out before I message him and will he eat my ass?
>>
>>37761026
love gen?
>>
>>37761026
is A, pregnant?
>>
>>37761026
Any romance for me this may? My chances are low but I'll still ask.
>>
>>37761026
I cant seem to shake this funk. See anything in my near future or any advice?
>>
>>37761026
Love for me this summer?
>>
>>37761026
Will they give me more money?
>>
>>37761026
Who is B. Who or what is she?
>>
>>37761026
Should I cut her out of my life?
>>
>>37761026
how will my next job be like?
>>
>>37761026
May gen
>>
>>37761057
beautiful. no not unless u post an ig story and if he promised he would maybe not, if not then it'll happen
https://youtu.be/oftolPu9qp4?si=yZcVP3pYd4Q-HqMx

>>37761058
https://youtu.be/OQdMfUjwmPs?si=OGoysve9okcZQSdj
u like them loca why be sad maybe you can tell them about it. your friends are awful people

>>37761091
https://youtu.be/tGE381tbQa8?si=TMHHp-bbybQEM7-7
YOU ARE IN MIDDLE SCHOOL!!

>>37761093
very beautiful and religious song I feel tentative about mentioning
go out and dance, you dont have to talk to anyone if you dont want to everyone is on their phones anyway. it takes an ocean just for you to reach an ocean (/body of water) plan a chunk of free days for you to float. you desperately need water water water.

>>37761095
https://youtu.be/m8s_aOGxOqU?si=FAFd6lRTb6M_8U55
be good and honest

>>37761132
https://youtu.be/qN4aaFBlLqs?si=aJJiRun96Ik77Ndi
don't let it change you

>>37761153
https://youtu.be/l3G_Y3aIlis?si=uLjt6jUXDX0ECs9h
a collaborator

>>37761174
https://youtu.be/zybIlnw2tao?si=J2lUXbRX6FcWm7Sb
yes
>>
>>37761026
Next job
>>
>>37761026
Will he make good on his promise?
>>
>>37761258
>132
it's for an insurance settlement on my car so it's not significantly more.
>>
I'm looking to buy a new deck. Does anyone have any recommendations?
>>
>>37761026
Will I have it done this year will my life change after?
>>
>>37761026
Will I date c?
>>
>>37761258
Thank you for the read. This is the one you said to go out and dance. Thank you, this resonated with me.

Here is a song that came to mind and I listened to after reading your reply. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDEWZnPJGRU
>>
>>37761258
>057
He never promised anything
Ty
>>
>>37761258
second one, tell who about it
>>
>>37761026
Will I have children?
>>
>>37761300
I'm grateful my read resonated and thank you for sharing your song with me. I haven't watched Prince of Egypt yet even though I've heard great things for years, guess this is my time to watch :) please don't forget the water
>>
Trading
>>
>>37761258
>091
I'm not in middle school, dear reader anon. I am 23 years old.
>>
>>37761338
I wont, thank you!
>>
>>37761340
Q
>>
>>37761026
Will that message come at all ever?
>>
>>37761026
Next work? Only wondering what comes out.
>>
>>37761026
Could I fck NA? Thx.
>>
>>37761026
May general.
>>
>>37761026
Pls will I talk to s again
>>
File: 2736637374.jpg (36 KB, 491x625)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>37759644
Maybe, you’d have to do the leg work.
>>37760024
Some heartbreak
>>37760426
*shuffles cards*
No clue
>>37760813
Interesting
He will do so after he makes a really important decision
>>
AQ

What's going on between me and E?
>>
File: 3764748474.jpg (757 KB, 890x894)
757 KB
757 KB JPG
>>37759832
Yes!
>>37760942
I might depending.
>>37760967
Also yes
>>
>>37761280
That's still good news!
>>37761305
Happy for you anon
>>37761317
Being vuleranble about your sadness and unhappy thoughts with someone you have romantic feelings for. That's the theme in the song and it's a coincidence with a relationship I was thinking about earlier. in some cases this didn't go great, and im a sucker for not being more vulnerable with the last person because that could've gone great and probably saved my life

>>37761354
I am 22. Here I am crying to this song like I'm in middle school again. Let me pull another.
https://youtu.be/sZd-t5-I5uA?si=yiysxYAGKjYnV_en
YOU ARE IN HIGHSCHOOL!!! may's looking empty for romance. ripe for something else...the fool card pops into my head. deliciously letting go.

>>37761414
could I get a self love general pls :)
>>
>>37761258
Back yard and picket fence soon?
>>
AQ

When will I need to leave my current city?
>>
>>37761428
>may's looking empty for romance. ripe for something else
Thank you anon.
>>
File: 283736488474.jpg (176 KB, 389x526)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>37761428
> could I get a self love general pls :)
On it dear
>3OS//Judgment//5OS//10OS//2OWR//4OS
You know those times when the hero of the story loses it and thinks nothing good will come? Well, welcome to the worst. You’re still hurting, but you’ll slowly climb out of this with hard work once you decide to invest in yourself. Good luck, babe. It’s only going to get better from here
>>
>>37761414
Oh my tysm
>>
/aq/
Is R interested in me, or have I been delusional this whole time? If so, what starts our interactions?
>>
>>37761400
Do you think he will like living with me?
>>
AQ
any hope for me in the area of love/sex/romance this year? or will it continue to elude me?
>>
AQ

Will my solution to my situation work?

Thanks
>>
File: 283764747478.jpg (44 KB, 547x561)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
AQ
If anyone could be so kind, will I have any children? Will I be a good mom?
Will I give the love I always wanted to give?
>>
>>37761536
trade for >>37761505
?
>>
>>37761545
I’m unable to read right now, otherwise I’d take the offer.
>>
Trading
>>
Aq

How do l become super hot and sexy physically?
>>
>>37761573
Query
>>
AQ
what has he told L about me?
>>
Hubby fell asleep I am doing some readings no generals please and for relationship stuffs please specify gender and context of your relationship
>>
>>37761612
F and M Dating
We had a fight, is this worth fighting for? I don’t think he cares enough
>>
>>37761612
Whats the next month store for me?

Good night, Poshita.
>>
>>37761612
>>37761601
He is a male L is a male
And I am a female
>>
>>37761612
When will I need to leave my current city? Thanks!
>>
>>37761612
How do you deal with being someone’s second wife?
Are you really okay with sharing a man?
Doesn’t that make you a cuckqueen?
>>
>>37761612
Could I get with NA? Would it be worth it? I am male she’s female.
>>
>>37761612
f
where will my next job be at?
>>
>>37761612
Will I win the nenana ice river contest?
>>
>>37761630
How is that any of your business ?
>>
>>37761612
F into male.
Does he just talk to me for an ego boost?
>>
>>37761228
https://youtu.be/CUYboWbVe0A?si=yia7bzWBV7Tr1V3D
this album came out in 2017 so either a job you've never had before or a job you had in 2017. it will involve Jesus, or maybe a nice spa

>>37761230
https://youtu.be/tNRAuzj2ImA?si=xo0c9d_C2nvppQTg
rebounding. your friends are pretty cool. 10 of cups/9 of pents energy.

>>37761261
https://youtu.be/7q_w6A6Am6o?si=tKQTRRA3_Bv-B-6y
CANADIAN PUBLIC LIBRARY. MARYLAND SEAPORT.

>>37761264
https://youtu.be/LkWpURhvN3E?si=Pvso5Q6-Ewz4HPCb
I mean this guy adores you, then again, it's this guy.
>either way we both lying more than half of the time

>>37761291
https://youtu.be/avZXqCBtb94?si=1O2opA7BKs4Gaj7d
incredible message

>>37761299
https://youtu.be/RvnkAtWcKYg?si=3ex19cEgkcnplVVV
Hayley Williams married chad Gilbert for a year I hope this is a better relationship

>>37761318
wow what a heavy question.
https://youtu.be/tRME4rH8o4E?si=m_3bij-AzcTNK3g9
of course, if you will it.

>>37761368
https://youtu.be/ZrJuQjZ7Y-0?si=II_pmC78Yr7g8kHX
ohhhh definitely

>>37761372
https://youtu.be/J7yw7oB8m6s?si=Icf4ZTBhX9Cie4MK

>>37761379
https://youtu.be/b8JOi1q5ugs?si=OYiAT92uWZ_9uFAo

>>37761381
https://youtu.be/b8JOi1q5ugs?si=OYiAT92uWZ_9uFAo
is this NA? if so, maybe

>>37761396
https://youtu.be/kOh1BnbuHB8?si=WfrSXs0rFx5K3t-5
you're having the may romance momemnt. fucking love this song.

>>37761431
https://youtu.be/f-bpMeu2D14?si=h4XxccHYbyYJZBHF
talk to them

>>37761431
four of swords...hopefully its less tragic for me in the future.
https://youtu.be/MY6tMFFk6FM?si=uZL5_mbsQ-eHGai9
not soon, though guaranteed. not until you've gotten a little tumbled and dirty. that's how you learn to take care of the garden.

gn /div/ thanks for letting me be of service
>>
>>37761612
Male asking about female

Had a fight with her last night, wanted to know what if anything you can derive from the situation.
>>
>>37761581
first define what super hot and sexy looks to you. this process is infinite the more you learn about style and working out and cooking for yourself and dfhjvfdskglksdf. remember that you only need 4 things for a skincare routine (cleanser, serum, moisturizer, spf)
>>
>>37761620
Seems like you might need to be more honest and open with him in regards with what you want, seems like he is very aloof and quite clueless, so you might need to be honest with that. I think once you open up he will start getting a clue also, cards tell me that you need to specify what is bothering you exactly, if its a habit or something he is not doing. He will right away pick up the problem. Seems like there needs to be some room for serious talk. once you two are able to talk through your issues he will start to get it and be more committed towards you

ace of swords - 3 of pentacles - knight of swords - 4 of wands

>>37761628
seems like good things, both of them like you but at the same time they might be competing on your attention, do they have a crush on you? seems like they do, they might be in a little competition to see who wins you over. I think these mens like you a lot and yeah they might go the extra mile for you, but idk at the same time they might end up ruining their friendship for you?

3 of cups - king of swords - lovers - 5 of swords

>>37761629
seems like you do, and if you do leave it will be for the better, you might even meet new friends in this new city or country, go for it anon. But of course plan everything out before you do

6 of swords - the world - 9 of cups
>>37761630
LMFAO
thanks for the laugh anon I needed that
and... thats nonyaa bidness btw <3 ^3^

>>37761656
just ignore them <3 :)
honestly some people take shit too seriously
>>
>>37761676
sorry I messed up the order.
>>37761379
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8JOi1q5ugs
>>37761381
https://youtu.be/kOh1BnbuHB8
>>37761396
https://youtu.be/f-bpMeu2D14
>>
AQ
Will be better to think about finding a foreigner gf?
>>
>>37761676
>72
Omg I feel totally called out lol
>>
>>37761612
poshita I have a weird relationship with sex (/f). I dont know how to remedy it or make up for my past awkwardness? weirdness? do you have any advice? ty
>>
>>37761707
You're enlightened for asking just for what comes up, I wish the other anons were like that lmao I think it makes the reading more special, or delusional. once a musicmancor gave me a song where the first line was my actual name. spooky.
>>
>>37761612
>>37761505
I'm male single pisces
>>
>>37761612
F
Next job? I want to know what comes up
>>
>>37761612
25 Male, Engaged
Will getting married help or hurt me in the long run?
>>
>>37761691
>628
I dunno they may like me but I don't think they would fight over me at all
>>
Trading once its all I have the fuckin energy for please include your query and a song
>>
>>37761774
Don't have a query but willing to read for ya.
>>
>>37761696
Thank you!
>>
>>37761623
that's a general anon, ask something else
have a lovely night anon

>>37761635
Honestly? she will be a fun ride for a bit but she might get bored of you rather quickly, she looking for thrills and for someone to keep up with her, you might not be that person for her anon, she wants someone who is able to travel with her and probably someone with means to do so

queen of wands - 5 of cups - king of pentacles - chariot - 6 of swords

>>37761647
Probably not? but you will come either third or second place, you will be okay with that, might even give you an ego boost to try harder next time

5 of swords (r) - 8 of pentacles - knight of swords

>>37761636
somewhere online probably where you meet too many people either on web meetings but it's going to be very busy for you, might overwhelm you a bit. But the pay is going to be decent and you will be an expert at it

8 of wands - 7 of wands - the world - the emperor

>>37761672
No but the guy doesn't know what he wants he is still very green in the head to be honest, I don't know maybe he is too young or youthful and he still doesnt know what he wants in a relationship, I think you might need to give him some tough love if you want him to snap out of his bullshit

the fool (r) - queen of swords (r) - knight of wands (r) - queen of wands
>>
>>37761774
Query? I scry
>>
>>37761612
What does JLD(M) sees in me(F)? We are both acquaintances and I wanted to know what he thinks of me as a person.
>>
>>37761612
Am I handsome when I groom and wear good shit?
>>
>>37761799
>647
Ty!!
>>
>>37761788
Ehhh trying to figure out what a particular friend of mine is playing at, she's taken but is still sort of making advances. I appreciate it, whatever you find.
>>37761801
See above, let me know if you want anything in return.
>>
>>37761844
My query is if there's any love or romance for me this year before November. What's she like? I'm male. song: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u7K72X4eo_s
>>
>>37761680
sorry about your fight anon :(

I think you two will work things out but there needs to be a grade of maturity here between you and her one of you is still quite childish and yeah the other is too stern and mature so that makes you clash a lot the page of cups is the imaginative and child like person while the hierophant is more lenient and strict, both of you need to learn from each other not sure who is who here but you need to give each other a bit of each, look anon relationships aren't perfect you will fight here and there but the thing is making it work and giving it your all in order for you two to make it through. Cool down for a bit, calm yourself and then talk to her once the waters have calmed down. You two have a solid future together, don't throw it away from a petty fight. You will find a middle ground but you two will need to swallow your pride a bit and recognize each others fault, you will be okay anon just relax and try your best.

page of cups - hierophant - 7 of wands - 3 of pentacles - 2 of cups

good luck to you two

>>37761710
your reading got long I will post it in another post

>>37761763
well you never know, heh I once knew someone who stopped talking to someone because they both liked the same girl
>>
>>37761854
Do u know if either will even ask me out ?
They never talk to me lol
>>
>>37761710
Sex isn't such a big deal of course unless you went through some traumas and issues then yeah that's not something I am able to help you with, you may need the help of a professional if that's the case. But if you are an awkward late bloomer like myself well things take time and yeah don't let anyone pressure you in to doing something you don't want let's see what the cards say

Well right off the bat you got a lot of feminine cards, seems like you need to find what makes you happy and what satisfies you first and foremost, sure caring for what your partner wants is good but you also need to remind yourself to enjoy it as well, the high priestess tells us that you need to look deep within yourself and see what you enjoy and let your partner know explore each other and see what works and what does it, you also need to take your time with this and do it when you're ready to do so. Your partner (or future partner) might be someone understanding he might be a water sign someone who is gentle and will be very aware of what you want, very tender in bed he is going to really care about you and your needs. The most important thing about sex is that you both enjoy it and you both show how much you care about each other (I am the type to have sex with someone that you truly love and care for but I am not the one to judge) Take your time to understand yourself and understand your body, and don't worry about looking like a model or whatever, the one that wants you will want you even if you're wearing a cow suit and look like a hobo clown when you get up.

high priestess - empress - temperance - page of wands - king of cups

good luck anonette and take it easy :)

>>37761726
>>37761731
no generals.... -_-
y'all cant read?

>>37761841
no probs <3

>>37761872
the bold one with the lighter hair and the fair skin will be the one asking you out, probs.
>>
>>37761904
Ty I'll give feedback if it happens :)
>>
>>37761612
what's my most attractive feature/trait to women? I'm male
>>
>>37761904
thank you for this beautiful read, Poshita. you remain iconic, cards confirmed that I am indeed a lesbian. ty
>>
>>37761852
Based song Anon, really love this one. There's an acoustic version of a Deftones song that interpolates it that I really like youtu.be/watch?v=Oi8V4G6FSlQ

Six of Wands, Reversed | Ace of Pentacles | The Tower

It seems your previous failures weigh heavy upon you, Anon. Like every failure is not just a loss in and of itself, but a piling upon of every other loss. Each one self similar, but greater than the last. You've got to cleanse yourself of these feelings. Discharge your negative energy, either through prayer, or through small but guaranteed victories. I know you've got something that'll ground you and set you straight. But you've got to clean house, spiritually.

New beginnings will happen, all that dead old growth burns away and all that's left is new opportunity. It's all so good once the next cycle begins. The new job begets the new partner. She's either someone you work with or someone who is a customer you will see frequently. Things pick up fast, so get your affairs in order before they begin.

Chaos ensues. Keep your wits about you. You'll enjoy it, as you enjoy all extreme things, but remember that even in a storm you've got to think clearly and set up the next thing, not just worry about day to day survival. This is the difference between good and great men. Think about what you want coming out of the storm, before you are in it, and you'll be set. Enjoy the war, the peace will be terrible.

Stay calm, No Refunds.
>>
>>37761927
Thank you NR, you think she could be someone I know already? Like someone who works at a bar I frequent for example? Or someone I have yet to meet?
>>
>>37761612
Is it paranoia or is something bad happening?
>>
>>37761953
>>37761612
F
>>
>>37761844
Attention, a cat playing with a dangling fake mouse toy, she paws at it a lot and watches it jingle and jostle about. Laughter and dim restaurant lights, someone walking outside in disappointment. An empty green bottle of whiskey, sad and slow cowboy music.
I think she just wants to use you for attention but nothing more. Her boyfriend isn't giving her as much as attention as she wants and she wants some elsewhere too.
>>
>>37761904
Are you still reading?
What does z like about me most?
>>
>>37761735
seems like it's going to be something nice and might be something to do with writing or doing some type of reports. but at the same time it might be something to do with art and creativity, if you're someone crafty try doing one of those crafting channels on youtube or tiktok. Seems like you have two options a job and a side gig online. You are someone who is able to make your talent in to riches, are you involved with art or writing? if not try practicing it you might end up surprising yourself.

the magician - the emperor - king of pentacles - ace of pentacles

>>37761758
I think it will make you in to someone more mature and intelligent it might also make you more responsible and evolving with your partner, your partner is someone who is pretty out there but she is someone who is pretty serious about the relationship as well, you will help each other grow and evolve over time, I think within a years time you might welcome a child. To answer your question nope it isn't a mistake its a new step in to adult hood

ace of cups - high priestess - hierophant - the sun

>>37761805
He thinks you're neat and someone they feel safe with, they trust your judgement and they see you as someone fair and someone who is a good friend, the care about you but I don't see any romance in this time, but he is a good guy with good intentions, they also see you as a no bullshit type of person.

6 of cups - 3 of cups - ace of swords - justice

>>37761813
beauty is subjective and in the eye of the beholder anon, what others might find beautiful others will find ugly

the cards say yes and more people will flock towards you, acording to my cards seems like you're someone who is attractive under all that. it seems, cards speak of someone that needs to polish themselves so their true beauty shines

the moon - 8 of wands - king of wands - ace of wands

so clean up anon!

>>37761920
you're welcome, do your best and don't let anyone rush you in to it <3
>>
>>37761966
'bout what I figured. Better than the alternative but somehow still disappointing, hopefully it smooths out soon. Anyway your gal is someone you don't know yet. A completely new person currently yet beyond the horizon, good luck.
>>
I'm learning to read tarot. Is there some kind of prep for grounding or something?
>>
>>37761983
>813
I already take good care of myself lol, its just I'm home in a disheveled state right now so I worried my current looks would interfere with the overall reading. But thanks!
>>
File: 1713324911897159.png (424 KB, 716x777)
424 KB
424 KB PNG
>>37761844
Sorry, phone decided to update

>Page of Cups Reversed, Queen of Swords (R), Knight of Cups (R), Six of Wands, Four of Cups

So my reading HEAVILY agrees with the other anon. She is attention seeking, in a bad emotional place and just looking for validation.

Now with that said. It's a lot more nuanced if we get specific. Six of Wands in that position talks about her feelings about you but these clashes with her opinion being represented by Queen of Swords Reversed. For lack of a better word this might be implying something of daddy issues where she is attracted to you foe the wrong reasons. Could be that you are particularly cold towards her so a little validation registers as a lot in her mind to be specific. I won't condone it but for the sake of accuracy it's possible to convince her for something more, but it's also not something she is really looking for other than as a means to an end (validation)
>>
>>37761991
thank you!
>>
Hi, will I ever cross paths with M again?
>>
Hello.

Since a long time, I have percieved that my luck tends to go a negative way,
I would like to know if it's just my wrong perception or if there's something else to it.
>>
>>37762020
Oh yeah I'm /not/ looking for something more from her at all lmao I'm looking for like a root cause and to shut this shit down ASAP. But the idea of parental issues and needing validation lines up. Thanks for your time!
>>
>>37761612
Male
Should i talk to J? Its been a while
>>
>>37761799
let's see how things go...thanks
>>
>>37761994
Everyone is going to have a different answer, but more or less there isn't a specific way. Find somewhere quiet and allow yourself to get into a meditative state should do the trick.

As a side note and this is kind of counter-intuitive but I think begginers have the advantage of having less bias. I'd recommend you not fixiating over theory and really soak in each card's image when you read, try to be literal. Sun may mean a literal kid, Five of Cups literal mourning, ect. Try to paint a picture from the spread and risk being inaccurate for the sake of less ambiguity. Trust me, it be kinda creepy once you start making specific predictions.
>>
>>37761907
best of luck girlie

>>37761953
cards right away said no, basically told me to tell you "shut that shit down and calm down" so it's all paranoia on your end the moon is clouding up your mind and causing you anxiety and stress, everything is fine but you need to relax please the cards could pick up on your stress right away, drink some green tea and talk to someone you trust. also watch something that is mind numbing like an adam sandler film or something that shuts your brain off for a few hours

the moon - 4 of swords (r) - temperance - 6 of cups

>>37761970
they like that you are someone very kind and creative also someone who is very caring with themselves, you are someone who is fair but at the same time you care for others, you're like the mother of the group and you will set anyone straight if they are being sneaky, but in a caring mother way, you judge those based on their actions, honestly you sound like a real good person to be around anon

judgement - empress - queen of swords - justice

>>37761910
again, beauty is subjective you will not be everyone's cup of tea but someone will enjoy the flavor of tea you offer :)

seems like you're someone with natural beauty something about you says handsome also they like how effortlessly handsome you look and also they apreciate how you treat others, you are someone that has power but doesn't abuse it. You may come off as someone that likes to protect and take care of others.

king of wands - emperor - king of cups

>>37762001
lol ok np
>>
File: 1713451418808355.jpg (211 KB, 1229x1055)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
It's been a while since I scried. Can't promise accuracy but if anyone wants to give it a shot all I need is

>Relevant Gender(s)
>No generals
>No next bf/gf and the likes.
>>
>>37762101
>970
Aww ty that's very sweet
>>
>>37762109
Male
Scry my first proper job? I've only been in internships until now.
>>
>>37762109
Female
Anything you can see about my future kids?
>>
>>37762087
Thank you.
>>
>>37762109
Me after my nose job?
Lol no worries if not
>>
>>37762076
yeah it will go well for you!
good luck and hope everything goes well for you anon

>>37762052
probably not that ship has sailed already, seems like they will not care or be aloof about it, honestly they probably moved on by this time, and seems like it's your turn to do as well

8 of cups - 6 of cups (r) - 4 of cups - 6 of swords

>>37762112
heh don't thank me thank my cards :)

>>37761994
Not really, just do what you think it's best some cleanse their decks before and after readings, others meditate and others have a little ritual before reading, everyone has their own set of rules the most important thing is to just throw yourself at it and of course study each meaning of the cards and practice practice practice, we all start from somewhere and you don't need to me some fancy reader or have some fancy cards to read, ive seen people using yugioh cards to read. Just do it anon and don't be too technical with it. That's my two cents on this
>>
>>37762109
female
how many kids will I end up having?
>>
>>37761854
Thank you for the read. Yes I'm the hierophant in that reading and she would be the page of cups.
>>
>>37762158
Yeah I think you need to be more patient with her and she needs to grow a little bit and you can help each other with that, but there needs to be patience and kindness added in to the mix, don't give up on things, relationships aren't meant to be perfect and those that tell you that they have the perfect relationship are often lying, love isn't always perfect but the only thing that actually prevails is that you grow together and learn from your mistakes. Best of luck!
>>
>>37762147
>>35945775
I got my palm read last year and he mentioned about the witch mark and I have a potential to be a good tarot reader so I decided to give it a try.
>>
>>37762114
I see a desk, a skinny guy wearing a white shirt and black glasses sits in front of a desk, someone else is giving him some pile of papers and they discuss over specifics. I see an old red telephone.

Well I'd say it looks like a mix between remote and in person though conventionally a desk job. Might have to do with discussing marketing in some sense? Looks like you might be working for a specific department that is not entirely related to what the company does/sells.

Any feedback?
>>
>>37762109
F next job?
>>
>>37762184
I wear contacts, and I'm not skinny right now but maybe in a few months..
I don't see myself doing anything with a pile of papers but who knows?
I'm studying CS and Math and will probably get a programming job, but I really don't know I have a bunch of options.
>>
>>37762109
Female
How will my life be like at 40 years old?
>>
>>37762118
Firstborn is a boy. Chubby kid, black short hair. He seems pretty normal, mellow, not a jock, but he likes sports and he is social, a bit too much into parties. He has a few nerdy hobbies though.

Second child is also a boy. Hyperactive, a bit more of a tan, brown hair. Troublesome when he is young but matures fast and does really well at school. He is less social than the first but not eccentric.

Not sure if you'll have more, but I have this nagging intrusive thought if a third girl with brown hair as well. It'd less clear than the others but she looks very well behaved. She'll keep her innocence for a long time and pursue her goals seriously.

>>37762198
Thanks for the feedback. The visions aren't meant to be taken literally. Thought to be honest I have no clue how accurate I am being. Haven't tried this in a while.

Best of lucks with your future endeavors. Anon.
>>
>>37762181
well go for it anon! this is the best place to practice readings, people like Poncho started here and now offer readings irl sometimes. Don't be discouraged if your readings aren't accurate at first it's all a learning process. Just jump and go for it!
>>
Could I get a reading about A?
>>
>>37762254
Tysm I'll give feedback in the next 10 or 20 years if it happens lol
>>
>>37762109
Male
Can you scry late (20-31st) May for me?
>>
>>37762135
Man I really didn't wanted to tackle physical appearances, but I see a very white woman probably close to her 30s, short either black or really dark brown hair. Relatively slender, bright eyes not sure of the color, looks like she might have some freckles. Was/is your current nose between a high bridge and pointy? The vision might be talking about the switch but I can't get a proper idea of how the nose job looks like exactly other than less elongated.

Jokes aside the girl looks well, Jewish. Though could also be Mediterranean with light skin.
>>
>>37762109
am I lesbian 0.0
>>
>>37762109
How will the money at my next job be?
>>
>>37762298
Looks like you saw me now but the nose you saw is wrong.
I'm lighter skinned and my hair is a short bob and I dyed my hair black recently so that's really cool you got all that right.
>>
>>37762109
Female
My next job please?
>>
>>37762156
At least two pregnancies, probably three but the second one migh be twins. I wonder if you have a history of twins in your family?

It's a weird vision, I think there's a third pregnancy you didn't plan for. I see a girl as the firsbron, tw boys and then also a younger girl. The later I think it's considerably younger than the rest so it might be a very late pregnancy in your life.
>>
>>37762325

Oy vey :^)

Sorry, its 4chan, had to make a Jewish joke. Memes aside. Yes exactly a bob cut. You looked cute for what's worth.

Thank you for the feedback!
>>
>>37762353
Thank you, yeah another reader told me I might end up having twins as well. I think you might be on to something! thanks for the reading!
>>
>>37762369
>Oy vey :^)
>Sorry, its 4chan, had to make a Jewish joke.
hey anon what did you mean by this
>>
>>37762369
Thank you :)
>>
Could I get a reading about my relationship with my romantic partner?
>>
File: tarrik1.jpg (39 KB, 564x550)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
Hi Divvies and Divettes! Offering some tarot readings for an hour or so.

>Please include nickname/initial, gender and approx age/stage of life for you and anyone involved in your query
>No generals incl. love or career generals
>I'll skip any queries I don't feel comfortable reading for
>If you like, I would recommend taking a grounding breath or saying a short prayer before sending your query- divination is prayerful work!

I look forward to reading for you!
>>
>>37762397
Hello Jean, I'm >>37748666
I'd like to ask the same query if its alright with you.
>>
>>37762397
hello, I would like to ask if there are any addictions that are hindering me?
>>
>>37761612
F asking about m
Will we end up sleeping together eventually? There’s always weird sexual tension in the air lol
>>
>>37762397
Female
What kind of man will I go on a date with next?
>>
>>37762308
Blonde girl, curly/wavy hair, she sits in front of a computer scratching her head. She then places some headphones on her head and starts typing.

Something about filling forms and doing invoices? I am not really good at these, I feel like most modern jobs have to do with computers. The way I see it is like problem solving over policies/forms/invoices. Seems relaxed but it requires your focus nonetheless.
>>
>>37762434
Sorry this was meant for >>37762194
>>
>>37762421
s, male, moved recently
>>37762397
>>
>>37762407
Oh, hello U! Yes that's fine :)
>Six of Cups, King of Pents, Five of Swords, Ten of Pents
The 5ofS is a strange card here. It's a card of "open scandal" and betrayal. It could be that the relationship starts with a scandal. For example, the relationship may begin as an affair. The 6ofC and 10ofP here suggests to me that this may relate to her family especially her parents or grandparents. One option here is that she might go against her family's wishes to be with you (e.g. she comes from a closed religion or culture which she is not permitted to marry outside of). She may also have a bad reputation or you don't trust her at all to begin with.
She is a kind and mature woman. She likely has an abundance of resources or wealth that she enjoys sharing generously. She is VERY dedicated to family and would like lots of children and a strong legacy. I'm getting Queen of the Hearth energy- she keeps a beautiful home and is calm and wise. She's not overly stern and is excellent with kids. What a catch!
>>
>>37762397
Could you do a reading for me (male, 20) and my long term romantic partner (male, 20)? Not sure if nicknames have to be accurate but for anonymity let’s say I’m X and my partner is Y. I’m not sure what to specifically ask for but I am just curious about the future of our relationship. We’ve been dating for 2 years if that helps any
>>
>>37762397
hey Jean, I'd love if you could tell me more about my path towards apologizing? who would be open to reconnecting and hearing my apology? ty im an early 20's F, initial A. other involved are my mom and sis (K and A). other parties I need to apologize to span all ages and genders unfortunately...I had struggles with drug addiction
>>
Going to take a break for a while but I have to stay up late today so I'll probably be back later.
>>
>>37762445
I am also not biologically male if that matters
>>
>>37762442
Thank you, I'm grateful for your reading.
>>
>>37762421
I don't want to say definitively yes or no since I don't know the circumstances- if you are addicted you're addicted!
>The Sun, Two of Pents, Five of Pents
Fascinating spread. The Sun is a card of joy, bliss and happiness. Does your tipple of choice have a euphoric, blissful element? The 2ofP here speaks on juggling demands and being balanced and flexible- your spirit guides may be asking you to assess honestly if this habit is able to be properly juggled while giving all other aspects of your life the attention and responsibility they need. The 5ofP is saying that possibly you can't. It's a card of ill health and poverty, of neglecting your bodily needs and having a lack of resources.
I would say this spread quite possibly is suggesting that you have an addiction problem. Reflect honestly, talk it out with a friend and get help if you need it.
>>
File: 1713901826722562.jpg (32 KB, 971x1024)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>37762455
Is this a joke? Wolrd is so fucked up that I can't tell anymore.
>>
>>37762397
Hello Jean! Im K a male early 20s. I recently confronted someone about their behavior with me I was wondering if I could get a reading specified towards that situation/person? If so or not have a good night!
>>
>>37762471
thanks jean i appreciate it
>>
>>37762397
Asking about
R (30’s)
Im D (20’s)
Is our relationship going to last?
>>
>>37762472
>>
>>37762472
nta
hey anon what did you mean by that
>>
>>37762431
>7 of Pents, Page of Swords, Queen of Cups
Lol. I think the 7 of Pents suggests that whoever he is, he's going to make you rethink your dating life and make you think carefully about how you're going about things. He will be a good guy, very honest, on the younger side (or young in spirit/a little immature). Queen of Cups says he'll be very sweet and kind and loving and possibly have a developed spiritual life.

>>>37762445
Sure thing, chicken wing.
>Ace of Swords, Queen of Swords, Three of Pents
It looks like you might be facing a couple challenges soon that will require a new level of clarity and honesty between you two. Nothing scary, but your relationship will need to "level up", and you will need to act wisely, ethically and speak clearly. You will need to act as a team and generate a shared plan to solve a problem, possibly a material one. Looks promising for the future, if a little arduous.
>>
>>37762507
>431
He sounds like a sweetheart
>>
>>37762507
Thanks! Nothing I didn’t already know, so pretty accurate reading! Kind of already enduring what you mentioned haha. I worry that we are too different sometimes but the kind words give me hope. Great work ^_^
>>
>>37762507
Hi, Jean!
Can you do a reading on a relationship? What does MG think/feel about me? Will he write to me?
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>37762494
It means it's fucking weird. A couple that's gay but one is a biological woman that think they are a guy and the other is a guy that says he is gay but dates a biological woman.

That's just a straight couple with extra steps.
>>
File: hibscus.jpg (58 KB, 564x696)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>37762447
Hi A. I'm sorry to hear you've had addiction issues. If it's any comfort, I'm in my mid-20's and have a good friend who was front page of the news for his crimes, sent to rehab and then prison and had to rebuild his life from scratch in his early 20's. He's now a business owner and has become Christian and helps his family out a lot. Recovery is possible.
>The Lovers, Knight of Cups, The Empress, Ace of Swords
A, these cards FLEW out of my deck- I think your spirit guides are very present and are very keen to assist.
The Lovers was the first card- it indicates both close, loving relationships and also a clarification of one's values and beliefs. No surprises there. The first step is to carefully think over what values you have and how you may have acted against them. If you feel guilt, it's because your values are guiding you in another direction, right? The Lovers can refer to romantic partners and also anyone who we are very close with or committed to. The Knight of Cups here is interesting. This may be asking you to FEEL the emotions fully and allow yourself to feel that "sting" of sensitivity. It can also be a card of introverted reflection. The Empress here is a motherly card- you may need to take special care to repair the relationship with your mother and other female family members. Also, with yourself, and your own womb/sacral portal, if you experienced dangerous or reckless sexual behaviours while in the throes of addiction. Ace of Swords is the last card which is asking and demanding complete honesty. An apology is only accepted when it is truthful and unflinching (Ace of Swords), and keenly felt (Knight of Cups)
Good luck A. I hope it all works out for you. And I felt called to share pic related <3
>>
>>37762397
Would J or L go for me? How would would these girls feel about going out with me? Do I have a chance?
>>
>>37762574
You sound like a retard with extra steps
>>
>>37762588
>>37762397
I forgot to include info(sorry!), me 23m. Them 20f, both performing a great work that I have already accomplished
>>
>>37762397

Hi Jean

Dia
Female
30ish
Is anything or anyone watching over me? Maybe a spirit or entity?
>>
>>37762474
>The World, The Hanged Man, Ace of Pents
It looks like the cards are saying "mission complete"- you have done what you could in this situation. Hanged Man is saying that you may not get the outcome you want, and should suspend any expectations and make sure your pride is not waiting for a real apology here, as you may not get one. However, Ace of Pentacles suggests that your confrontation "planted a seed" that will eventually lead to a real material change in their behvaiour.

>>37762486
>Nine of Pens, Eight of Swords, Nine of Swords
Erm... is it currently extremely rocky? The 9ofP here is a card of luxury and nice things, and also financial independence. The 8foS is a card of powerlessness and confusion, being stuck somewhere or with something, and the 9ofS is a card of depression, worry and insomnia. It looks a little disastrous, possibly with money issues as a root cause. But it's just cards- if it's going well it's going well!
>>
You won’t know it’s me but I’ll miss you.
Goodbye friend
>>
>>37762574
Why would I specify I’m not biologically male if I wanted to pretend to be a homosexual. I’m fully aware my relationship is straight but I am transsexual so I pass as a guy to most people. I just wasn’t sure to use gender or sex when it comes to spirituality. Bisexual people exist and trans people aren’t undeserving of romantic relationships
>>
>>37762603
Sorry, Jean! I was unnattentive >>37762568
Info: me female 28, MG male, 67
>>
>>37762576
tysm, recovery works wonder
>>
>>37762568
>Three of Cups, The Chariot, The Magician
He is fond of you, but I'm afraid the 3ofC here may be kind of a friendzoning card. He definitely feels friendship towards you and sees you as part of his larger community. Not a bad thing but the romantic closeness is not here in this spread- not saying it's not present but he might not be feeling huge amounts of desire or intimacy with you right now. The Chariot and The Magician are interesting cards. He may be very aware that he has you "wrapped around his finger". He's not intimidated by you and has a very clear sense of what he wants, and is currently doing it. He will not be easily swayed from his current opinion- "if he wanted to he would" is the message of this spread. He might write to you as these are both "action-y" cards and he doesn't seem to want to ignore you.

>>37762613
For the record, I much prefer using "gender" over sex as a reference point in my tarot readings. A trans guy has much more "masculine" (and therefore The Magician/Knight/King) energy than feminine energy regardless of biological distinctions. Even a particularly butch lesbian may read in this masculine energy IMHO.
>>
>>37762603
Thank you!
>>
>>37762588
>J: Temperance
>L: Two of Wands
Neither of these cards are screaming romantic attraction.
J is likely not really looking to date right now. She's being very selective over who she sees and invests time in and may be waiting for the guy who ticks all the boxes for her. She's standing back and focussing on herself and her wellbeing right now. Ms L is a little more interested. She knows she's attractive and is aware of her power, and is exploring ways to enjoy that, and maybe take some risks. It could be that you have a chance with L, but probably not with J.
>>
>>37762637
Thanks a lot!
A bit of feedback: yep, in our quasi-relationship the power balance is clearly on his side, which I generally do not mind although sometimes it is frustrating. He is majorly interested in his job and talking to me, actually, can be perceived by him as additional part of the job.
>>
File: medaglia.jpg (143 KB, 563x955)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>37762598

>>37762598
I can say automatically, yes, everyone does! But let's see if we can get a little more info on your spirit guides specifically, or if one wants to introduce themselves:
>The Tower, Six of Cups, Four of Wands, Queen of Cups, Three of Swords
Oh, wow!! Yes, clearly someone does.
This is a spirit guide that was close to you in times of disaster and heartbreak, when everything was going wrong. She is powerful and protective. She is a feminine spirit who loves you like a mother loves a child and sees you as innocent. She wants to see you victorious in your struggles and celebrate your achievements- she's not a weakling by any means, and I'm getting quite strong imperious energy.
To be honest, I might be biased because I have a special devotion to her, but this feels like Our Lady/The Blessed Virgin Mary. Our Lady is always associated with daggers through her heart (see 3ofS), she has a strong maternal energy, and the QofC depicts a beautiful lady in a crown and blue robes. I don't know if that resonates for you but that is who I am thinking of.
>>
>>37762603
Last one,
Yes it is rocky, they focus a lot on material well being wich is good but im missing connection and closeness which is leading me to depression and with the sense that im stuck in this relationship, thanks
>>
>>37762610
I'll miss you too. I hope you get to forgive me, I couldn't handle it anymore, it hurt.
>>
File: apprec1.jpg (64 KB, 564x559)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
Putting my cards away now. Thanks to all the querents. Have a wonderful rest of your day!
>>
Trading
>>
>>37762674

I don't think this really resonates with me. I imagined maybe it would be a family member that has passed on or maybe some entity that I've tried to follow. This one is completely unexpected. All the same, I appreciate it, thank you.
>>
Trading feels query
>>
aq...Does he know?
>>
AQ

how will things with C play out within the next 6 months?
>>
>>37762711
It happens, if it makes you feel better you hurt me too.
>>
Aq
Does L think I'm cute, pretty, or sexy?
>>
>>37762718
thanks jean you are very gifted
>>
File: 1711123849298155.png (346 KB, 628x680)
346 KB
346 KB PNG
>>37762728
Still looking for trades
>>
>>37762397
>A
>M
>24
What can I do to be forgiven? (various people, but the primary person is female)
>>
>>37762758
chanelling darlingweeb
>>
File: 1710988519835289.png (42 KB, 350x350)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
Still have to be awake for another hour so doing some readings in the meanwhile. From those interested I'll need

>Relevant gender(s)
>No generals.
>>
>>37762961
Male
Any romance for me at tomorrow's gathering?
>>
>>37762961
>>37762758

both F
>>
>>37762961
Male
Should I breakup with my gf?
>>
>>37762961
What does N (male) feels about me rn?
Im female
>>
>>37762961
M
Should I look for another job?
>>
>>37762965
>Hierophant (R), Page of Swords, Tower, Seven of Pentacles (R)

Don't let my reading discourage you, but while there might be someone interesting that you meet or spend some get-to-know time, seems like for one of you the event ends abruptly or their attention is lost due to outside factors. So nothing tangible comes out of it, just very tame interactions.

The gathering seems to be restrictive to romance for some reason. Might be that a number of those involved have to leave early or along those lines.
>>
>>37762986
Thanks! My friends will leave early for the airport at night/morning straight from the gathering, so that's probably what you are catching on.
>>
>>37762961
Will we speak again?
>>
>>37762961
male
Any romance for me next month?
>>
>>37762961
How will my summer be
>>
>>37762974
I don't like these long-winded queries as I don't think enough details can be obtained from a simple spread nor proper advice in such a wide span of time. That said I got nothing better to do.

>Eight of Swords, Four of Wands, Tower (R), Eigjt of Cups

There are some high points to where you two get closer. I am not entirely sure about the nature of your relationship going by this spread, but as a whole I am afraid to say mostly it's a whole lot of nothing. You find yourselves involved over some akward situation for a while that draws you closer but after a while you both divert your attention towards other people and goals. If they are a housemates or involved romantically it might be implying that eventually one of you leaves to oursue some other goal, otherwise it just seems like you two drift apart due to mundane reasons and the relationship not being conductive to personal interests. I don't think that you'll cut contact entirely as there might be things that keep you in each other lives to some capacity, but you don't grow closer other than very sporadic moments when you have to.
>>
>>37762961
What will my next job be?
>Male
>>
>>37763015
sounds about right unfortunately. thanks.
>>
>>37762978
I'd rather not do this query. I think this is something you should decide on your own entirely. I understand why you may ask and that you want guidance , but I think it's too personal to not overhink whatever answer I may provide.

I can read something else if you wish.
>>
>>37762961
Hi OldHelp,
>Male
How will this new job of mine be in terms of financial stability?
>>
>>37762961
Female asking about male
What does As feel for me?
>>
>>37763036
she doesn't understand me at all and i'm tired of always compromising
thank you regardless
>>
Air read:

What are my prospects on moving?
>>
>>37762981
>Queen of Pentacles (R), Page of Swords (R), Ace of Cups, Queen of Wands

He feels neglected or misunderstood and thinks that you are abrasively stubborn, bratty even, but he can't help himself from liking you. His interest are romantic in nature and there's a sexual undertone.

So yeah, he likes you but doesn't quite love your behavior towards him. This strikes me as if you are too hot and cold to him. Not exactly indecisive as much as inconsistent.

>>37763042
I know the feeling. Be well, anon.
>>
>>37762984
>Three of Cups, Page of Pentacles, Four of Pentacles (R)

Yes there are better opportunities for growth that are also more pleasant to be at, but the spread also advices you to make sure you understand what this entails financially before you do. It will cost you either literally money or some form or practical considerations, like say transportation or an uncomfortable switch in your working hours. It pays of later on, but know that it will be uncomfortable for a while.
>>
>>37763089
Thank you, I hope it's okay to ask a follow up question. Does staying on my current job for another 3 to 6 months will do worse for me than looking for new one?
>>
What happened to cheswick...
Can I get a general read on cheswick
>>
>>37762961
Hopefully I'm not too late

Will I move out of state this year?
>male
>>
Can I get a read for
>what happens if I talk to someone's probation.
I'll trade
>>
>>37763112
I'll trade ya, what would working at TT be like for me? starting when you confirm
>>
>>37763116
Starting
>>
>>37763065
Makes sense, I only do that because this also takes up too much space in my head so I tend to distance myself
Thanks
>>
>>37762996
You forgot the gender

>King of Cups (R), Ace of Cups, Six of Wands, Eight of Wands

Looks like it. Might have to bond over some particular drama, like seeking mutual support. Nothing too terrible but enough that you'll want to converse over it. Could alternatively be about unresolved feelings, King of Cups is a strange card in this spread in the sense that it contradicts the others. As if the situation wasn't what you two wanted but you "need" to look for an excuse to open up. I don't know, the spread is a clear yes and probably soon but it's a strange vibe.
>>
>>37763116
Rev nine of pents
Ace of swords
Seven of pents
World
The three of coins
The lovers
Ace of cups

Its looks like somewhat fast paced and not what you were expecting at all but theres someone there with a love offer for you which will begin a new cycle with the world card. It seems you'll put effort into working there and it will pay off extremely well in love and somewhat your finances.
I really think you should go for it. It will bring happiness into your life
>>
>>37763120
>takes too much space in my head

CUTE
U
T
E
>>
Well, that's it for freebies. I need ti hit the sack.

I'll do one last trade if someone is interested.
>>
>>37763150
Query?
>>
>>37763112
Four of Cups Justice Rx Six of Swords
Nothing much will happen and you might end up abandoning this pursuit. Side note: why are you being a faggot ass snitch?
>>
>>37763157
Left me for a whore while I have his kid. And denys his kid.
>>
>>37763150
Trade me
My life is pretty fucked but I can enact instant karma if I want to... should i?
>>
>>37763161
Ah then he is the faggot here not you. best of luck, suing might be better
>>
>>37763153
Did she enjoy my company?

Yours?

>>37763166
What's wrong chessy?
>>
>>37763167
Ok thank you I hope tt works out for you
>>
>>37763175
A lot... and that faggot who fucked me over deserves everything coming to him.
>>
>>37763166
I see a yellow caterpillar burrowing.
>>
>>37763175
Spinning pencil falling on a net
>>
>>37763175
first one, a lot of readers tell me I'll meet my next gf at work. Can you tell me more about her? Starting when you confirm I'll post first tho lol
>>
>>37763189
Do you? What does that mean hes fucking his whore?
>>
Anyway whatever reading for awhile until I fall asleep
>>
>>37763204
Sure, starting.
>>
>>37763211
starting
>>
>>37763206
>>37763166
>but I can enact instant karma if I want to
I only focused on this
>>
>>37763225
And? What's the issue? People who lie and cheat deserve instant karma.
>>
>>37763209
next gf appearance?
>>
>>37763232
I don't know how to interpret what I saw, maybe the caterpillar was going to pupate. Maybe that karma will take quite some time.
>>
>>37763175
Empress Page of Wands Rx Three of Wands Two of Swords Hanged Man
Overall she did enjoy your company a lot and did feel pretty good around you, but there were some moments when she thought you were a little weird or immature. She's looking forward as to what to do in the future with you and she thinks there's something there but a part of her also causes her to doubt how things will go with you.She likes you but she's fearful that things do not turn out well. Although this is much more a reflection of her not you.
>>
>>37763241
>:(
Well fuck this earth then
>>37763234
Rev empress
Ace of wands
Two of swords
Looks like a very fucked up bpd fire sign.... might be only into drinking and a good time not a actual gf. A player with the ace possibly you could find her in the summer
>>
>>37763249
looks like you're reading on my past gf, who was an alcoholic whore
>>
>>37763252
Maybe she wants you back hard. Mite be a fun sexual exp. Obviously as a fire sign she great to fuck.
>>
Honestly
Water signs are the most shit to fuck. Because they get clingy and emotionally attached faster then a Japanese train.
>>
>>37763211
>>37763175
here? I delivered yours
>>
>>37763204
>Sun (R), Seven of Swords, Magician (R), World, Four of Wands

She seems fun. I am not sure if you meet her at work in the sense that she works there though she might be related to your job. She is a bit hard to read for most people, on the eccentric side. She seems coy and even intimidating at first glance, but a goofball once you get to know her, really easy to make her laugh. It's a mix of projecting seriousness outwardly- though to be fair she is actually kinda mean as well, just a serious woman with a soft spot. I think she is highly ambitious and probably intelligent. Gives me the idea that she is either traveled or at a point in her life where she mostly knows what she wants. I think she'll have light Kim and be quite slender, probably light hair too. The way you meet her is strange, again I can't exactly say if at work, I think however it's related to your job and when you two meet theres some pressure thay kinda makes things akward, probably something went wrong and youll have to deal with her for a while to either fix it or to get some tyle of briefing.
>>
>>37763255
She has a lot of air and earth placement not so much fire
>>
>>37763283
Yes, sorry for the delay. Thanks, your reading made a lot of sense.
>>
>>37763291
>>37763294
What does "light kim" mean.... thanks for the read btw
>>
>>37763301
Light skin*
>>
>>37763293
Then why is it showing a sadge or aries with the wand card? Is someone that looks like your last gf and acts like her but isnt her???
>>
>>37763309
No idea, maybe she acts like a fire sign but doesn't have that many fire placements
>>
>>37763337
What's moon sign
>>
>>37763339
I think she had a gemini or aquarius moon I forget which although it was one of those
>>
>>37763349
I forget I'd geminai is fire but yeah that pretty brutal being woth one of them
>>
>>37763361
Yo who’s my husband what’s he like?
>>
>>37763371
Rev heriopant
Ten of wands
Three of swords
Rev lovers

Could be a player and cheating on you and you dont know it yet. Seems to be a hard person to be around very arguementive
Could be a teacher
This wont last if you get with them.
>>
File: 20240424_031946.jpg (1.66 MB, 2880x2160)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB JPG
Offering readings in the name of La Santisima Muerte. The night mother. Come before the candles burn out.

>Gender
>Query
>>
>>37763434
how's my money in the next few months?
male
>>
>>37763434
>male
>will I move out of state successfully
>>
>>37763434
Poncho
What do I do with a deadbeat dad that keeps showing off his whore in my neighborhood.
>>
>>37763434

Female
Is there some sort of negativity attached to me? I feel someone may have placed it over me, or maybe it's my own
>>
>>37763434
Hi Poncho,

How do I make the most of my next six months? I'm living in a foreign country til then and need to find a way to make money while I'm here. Thank you!
>>
>>37763449
Oop, forgot this name is gender neutral- I'm a woman.
>>
>>37763434
F
Poncho can you tell me anything about my next job?
>>
>>37763436
You're in a tight spot financially and seem to worry much over the flow of wealth. You're going to lose money these next few months
>>
>>37763465
Thanks
>>
>>37763437
Not anytime soon. You will run into an unforeseen obstacle involving an older man and your life will be stagnant for the time being
>>
>>37763465
If I can follow up... whenabouts will I be making enough money so that I am not losing more than I am earning?
>>
>>37763471
Wish I'm wrong and you make money
>>
>>37763185
Did you abort the baby?
>>
>>37763482
We shall see
>>
>>37763434
>>37762978
>>
>>37763444
This whore will take any wealth or inheritance he has left. Now may be the time to intervene and not sleep on it. Try and make him see reason and show him hes being sucked dry

>ace of wands (rx)
Alternatively punch him in the dick.
>>
>>37763445
Yes
Young man, 20s, dark hair skin and eyes. He binds you and releases you at will. Mostly these attacks come in mental spells. Alternatively you can do an egg cleanse to verify

https://www.wikihow.com/Read-an-Egg-Cleanse
>>
>>37763477
If it's possible could you do a reading on the older man? What are somethings about him I should know
>>
>>37763434
Oh Santa Muerte, poderosa y fiel,
te pido tu protección y tu luz.
Guíame en mi camino,
y protégeme de todo mal.
Con tu fuerza y tu bendición,
ayúdame a alcanzar mis metas
y a superar cualquier adversidad.
Gracias por tu amor y tu cuidado,
te honro con devoción y respeto.
Amén.

Female
Tell me about the wealth of the man I’ll marry or anything about him
>>
>>37763449
Cut back in spending and avoid friends who are in it just for the party. Also if you meet a lover be wary of him playing you for a fool

There is a young man by the water who will offer you employment. Alternatively there is an old man who will offer the same by a field
>>
>>37763434
Male
Can you tell me how the month of May will be like for me?
>>
>>37763504
Denys the kid. Shes a section 8 whore who's continously hops from dick to dick.
For you guessed it monetary gains. She also got him into serious charges which i hope he goes away for.
Told me shes better in every way. And accuses me of cheating which I never did. And cheated while I had his kid. Hes a pos. Like I totally cut contact now but he is still msg I'm a whore, it's not his, etc

This is so fucked up.

But I'm glad. I hope she takes everything from him. And then leaves him for someone else
>>
Poncho do you still have your record collection. The mini death is veri cute.
>>
>>37763543
You have a whole ass child?
>>
>>37763434
Hi Poncho
>female
>my prospects at happiness and success the rest of the year
>>
>>37763487
Uhh its white... should I still abort??
>>
>>37763554
No it's at 14 weeks I think I get sex in a couple days but the pos was screwing his whore while I had morning sickness
>>
>>37763534
Beautiful. The Night Mother guards her Night Child under her cloak and their enemies will feel the power of her scythe.

Currently as it stands the first man you marry, or the man who will first want to marry you is going to be a dead beat. Do not fall for him. He will try to convince you with sweet words. He is going to be lazy, inactive and make many false promises about getting his act together (star rx.) You're better off on your own until you find another. You will be fine alone until then. Be aware
>>
>>37763565
If I offer a second prayer on your behalf can you tell me how can I avoid this fate?
>>
>>37763580
You cant you'll fall in love with him its karmetic. It's just a lesson you came in wanting to learn. It's okay you know now at least and that's half the battle
>>
>>37763452
Try legal matters or childcare. Even if you believe you're not qualified or it seems like a shitty job do not pass up the opportunity
>>
>>37763587
Rather die than tied to a deadbeat
>>
>>37763517

Would you be able to tell me why? I can't think of anyone with that description, but I'll probably get a cleanse anyway.
>>
>>37763595
You say that now.... but with the star..... hes so fucking hot you cant resist I'm really interested if you have kids the deadbeat.
>>
>>37763565
Now that I think about it this is accurate if you are referring to
> the man who will first want to marry you
I’ve already left him
>>
>>37763604
But then why is hijacking your energies still are you fwb with him?
>>
>>37763558
Make sure it's not retarded tho and don't do drugs while you're preggers, also time to start taking prenatal care if you're going with this. Have the down syndrome test done
>>
File: 1354182385150.png (60 KB, 1202x795)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>37763602
cheswick, if i break up with my gf will i manage to get another one?
she's annoying as fuck and always want to be in control, never grateful for anything, i start to feel more sad than happy when i'm with her, but i'm also scared i'll be forever alone
>>
>>37763580
He will be an older man, a fire sign or maybe rules his life like fire. The most important thing is to not get tied to him so unprotected sex is completely out of the question. See through his veil and let's go off the first read:

Get a good head for business and business connections. In the mean time cultivate wealth while you wait for your husband. You can possibly meet a better man if you are surrounded by successful people
>>
>>37763614
Im not ches I haven’t seen him in close to 2 years, we almost got married and now he’s a religious psycho. I dodged a military grade canon
>>
>>37763622
Thanks poncho
>>
>>37763616
Huh i dont do drugs or alcohol. I looked into that but apparently if you get that the kid can die.
>>37763620
The world
Nope you break up the cycle of being a sex haver is over
>>
>>37763624
Then he possibly could have done love spell to be that hijacked into you esp. After 2 years I think poncho does cleanses
>>
>>37763633
you mean if i break up there won't be other opportunities for me?
>>
>>37763558
> should I still abort??
Yeetus the fetus
Specially if you are homeless
>>
>>37763646
No I'm not homless either lmao. They force you into hospital here and then take your kid if you are right after delivery
>>
>>37763633
There's an ultrasound one that doesn't harm the child, so yeah make sure you go to a health provider there's a lot of free shit in Canada, make use of it. Start taking folic acid, avoid coffee and any artificial crap, fast food is a no-go unless you want your kid to have diabetes. Try to eat as clean as much as you can, look in to programs that will help you with that child. Also sue the piece of shit for child support
>>
>>37762978
This is an accurate spread but I cant break it down fully die to time constraints

Yes stay with her

Shes been acting difficult because she wants you to step up your game. She wants to see a secure and bright future with you. Shes going to bring out the best quality in you and turn you into a bad ass dude but you have to be willing to stick it through
>>
>>37763643
Yes
>>
>>37763642
I’ll cleanse myself
Ty
>>
>>37763434
Next job?
F
>>
>>37763659
well, that sucks
guess i'll have to go escorting then
>>
>>37763655
Dude I cant even eat anything acidic it like fucking mashed potatoes chicken and crackers and cheese. And milk. That's it.
Everything else comes up.

She takes all his money for drugs and beer apparently. And has him do drugs and drunk with her. Here by law I have to give up his name right after birth and they start the child support then.
>>
>>37763672
I dunno depending on how you feel cause this gf is shit. You might really enjoy them. And I mean your not hurting anyone so have fun with them.
>>
>>37763542
You'll run into small hiccups here and there possibly a rumor about you will spread but ignore it its nothing

You'll get a new chance at making money or get an unseen sum. Also you'll get a big burst of energy. A good month to get things done
>>
Aq
What should I name this kid
>>
>>37763690
<I dunno depending on how you feel cause this gf is shit
yeah, she kinda is, lots of redflags i should had taken into account
>>37763699
Albrecht
>>
>>37763699
Heinz
>>
>>37763543
>>37763552
Hey Chesy. Sorry about your situation. Yeah I still have my vinyls but they're up in the attic and yeah, trying to see where my connection with La Santisima Muerte leads. I've cleaned out most of my stuff because I'm nesting because I met someone. I've found a new job that pays better in benefits. I'm no longer a fed boy. I start May. Everything has been going really well. I hope you get everything sorted and you are safe

Kisses
>>
>>37763692
rumor about me? lmao I'm not exciting enough for rumors thanks, maybe it's my tax returns coming in
>>
>>37763699
Poncho

Or Aleister
>>
>>37763724
Awwww you finally met someone this is great news!!!!
Congratulations poncho
>>
>>37763592
Legal matters? And man I’m tired of childcare.. thanks
>>
>>37763733
I dunno what sex it is though might be female.
>>
>>37763736
Thank you I appreciate it but why the ef does everyone have to throw in the "finally." >_> you, my friends, my family. Lmao
>>
>>37763682
Folic acid are prenatal pills, go to a doctor if you really want to have this child. You don't want to be stuck with a retarded baby and if you don't want the baby you can give it up for adoption

>>37763699
Alphonso
>>
>>37763746
Because you werent even looking. You need to be happy poncho. Imagine baby ponchos all with tiny death toys :)
>>
>>37763743
Lmao no fuggen way. I did a baby spread for me and the girl I'm seeing and I pulled the Devil also. You're not meant to know the gender at the moment just like we're not. That's a weird coincidence
>>
>>37763758
Yeah heard that can cause cancer to grow and the third world kids are fine with out having it
>>
>>37763481
>>37763434
Can you do this one please
>>
>>37763760
No I wasnt looking. In fact she broke me down after a month of fighting it >_>
>>
>>37763766
Well I'm capricorn.... so the devil card is me. But my due date is like early Nov meaning it's a fucking loser scorpio. God I wish it was a libra
The devil is the only non gendered card which is gay as fuck.
>>
>>37763783
Lmao that's why it's so funny. Like what are the odds
>>
Let’s hope she doesn’t post herself here whilst drunk
>>
>>37763781
I also skulls like that I named them though
2 tigers eye and 1 turquoise
Turquoise is jill
Tigers eyes is Sgt. Tig and lady tig
>>
>>37763790
Actually that was the pos that got me knocked up. He even sent me nudes of the whore last night for some reason him getting his dick jacked. Hes a fuckin douchebag.
>>
>>37763481
You're going to take a dip in July and Augustand be most profitable in November to mid December. After mid December you're gonna take another dip so it's best to plan ahead and accordingly
>>
Well that's about it. Sorry to those I didnt get to
>>
Fucking imagine you post nudes of a pregnant ex with your kid? Like what's is mentality of that decision then to brag you send me a pic of the new gf jackin it with you?
>>
>>37763815
Have you ever had chocolate croissants??
>>
>>37763804
cheswick got preggers? jesus get an abortion....
>>
>>37763767
B vitamins help cancer if you have it but if you don't have cancer, B vitamins won't cause cancer.
>>
>>37763699
abortmenow
>>
>>37763558
I would if I were you.
>>
Trading
>>
>>37763870
Sooo it's okay to eat pills??
>>37763875
>>37763877
>>37763827
Nah I'm just based enough to be a single mom and send the father to prison for not paying
>>
>>37764125
Only prenatal care vitamins like folic acid and what not ches, also do the down syndrome test the ultrasound one, avoid junk food, crackers help with the sickness sickness. Don't drink any pain pills or anything else. Please go to the doctor
>>
>>37764149
I got another appointment on the 30th
I'll ask them for the prenatal vitamins
>>
>>37763820
You're as shit as him. Literally made for each other.
>>
If I'm going to buy a Rider Waite deck, which release/edition is best? I don't really like the plaid backs on the ones I've seen.
>>
>>37764226
Check amazon or etsy. You can even follow some kickstarters or private projects for very unique decks but be warned not all kickstarters reach their goal and there's no refund.

Stay away from chink sites.
>>
>>37764125
they should send you to prison for being a deadbeat mother.
>>
>>37764125
>870
I see nothing wrong with that, they're just vitamins.
>>
Hey everyone I haven't been on here in a while. I used to go on /div/ pretty much daily last year. What readers are still active?
>>
File: Hmmm.png (3.56 MB, 1046x2149)
3.56 MB
3.56 MB PNG
> no occult
> no gens
>>
>>37763699
Lauren
>>
>>37764368
Do I get the job at TT?
>>
AQ

If I move will I find a partner
>>
>>37764378
>Justice
Not decided yet, maybe.
>>
>>37764368
will MB miss me tonight or will she not notice?
>>
>>37764368
Has Mrn been thinking of me?
>>
File: Open.png (1.48 MB, 720x1177)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB PNG
>>37764398
>hierophant
Don’t count on it, they seem to be busy. You aren’t necessarily forgotten they are just busy with pending rational decisions
>>
File: Hmmmmmmm.png (1.7 MB, 1284x706)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB PNG
>>37764401
>ace of swords
Yes BUT
Rational coldness only.
>>
>>37764368
What is something I need to be told?
>>
>>37764415
oh man, is there a future between me and her?
>>
>>37764368
Is the market going to be mostly flat or will there be a selloff?
>>
>>37764409
Any romance or sex between us to come?
>>
>>37764368
Am I pregnant?
>>
>>37764454
Query
>>
>>37764458
go away martin
>>
>>37764368
Am I doing the right thing with him by keeping my distance
>>
>>37764466
does anyone outside of work have a crush on me? yours?
>>
>>37764368
Have I chance applying for the job post is saw yesterday?
>>
>>37764368
Will I need to move anytime soon?
>>
>>37764498
fuck off martin
dumb little incel shrimp dick faggot
>>
>>37764368
will i get my manifestations ever?
>>
>>37764368
is r genuinely real in that sense?
>>
>>37764203
No I'm not shit. That's why hes with a whore and I'm actually going take care his kid. Why be with a cheater once there found out there gone
>>37764339
How when I'm going to be working 2 Jobs the deadbeat is the father who has denied the kid and believes his whore
>>
>>37764368
How will this job I was hired for gonna be for me?
>>
>>37764368
What is gonna happen between me and N?
>>
Trading
>>
>>37764546
Why be a dumb cunt and have a child with a deadbeat? Women like you perpetuate the cycle. You're just as culpable.
>>
>>37764568
Query
>>
>>37764368
Hello
Can you tell something about a job that I am being offered?
Don't have a one particular question but mostly wanna know whether I am here for a long time and wether working here will be a constructive influence on my life......
>>
Anyone trading?
>>
>>37764581
this one >>37764487
yours?
>>37764603
What's the query
>>
>>37764569
Why do you want to kill white kids faggot
>>37764579
The world
Cycles closed she isnt thinking about you at all brah
>>
>>37764607
Will she go to the UK on vacation soon?

Starting.
>>
>>37764629
Why do you need to know this ? It's creepy
>>
>>37764621
>569
Race isn't the issue, the issue is single motherhood. Single mothers are crime factories.

If you could get married or at least be in a relationship with a simp, I would have nothing against it and if anything encourage it.

I'm not necessarily against you having a child, just being a single mom creating a future bastard criminal.

Every child deserves parents but not every parent deserves a child.
>>
>>37764607
Page of Wands, Ace of Cups, 8 of Pents Rev

They do, although currently they don’t feel motivated to make a move. You’ll have to make a move on them. Pay attention to people who feel particularly relaxed and open around you, because it’s likely them.
>>
>>37764635
Anybody who uses "Creepy" in reference to divination is a faggot.
>>
>>37764546
Just run a paternity test on his ass. Even if he doesn't want to support the baby you'll know for sure he's the daddy and there won't be any doubt for anyone.

Personally I don't even trust half of this being true. I can't even believe you landed a job let alone 2.

But as our grandparents said having babies force you to grow the hell up. So that's still a win... if true... or so I hope.

You still suck dicks and ass tho.
>>
>>37764650
yeah fuck off Im not doing a third party query on some girl you'll never even touch weird faggot
>>
>>37764650
Ok incel.
>>
>>37764669
Yeah it's martin anyway so no biggie.
>>
>>37764669
wasn't the anon you were reading for, just think people like you are faggots for trying to police queries.

Divination was used historically to determine criminal behavior and whether to invade a nation or not. Using it to figure out a girl's feelings or where she's going is pitifully inconsequential relatively speaking.
>>
>>37764655
No I dont suck ass all my reads come true cause there timeless
No meant I want to get 2 jobs
>>37764646
Really the guy lied and cheated with whore and now he says he wants to wife her up you think I planned this... yeah right dude.
Hes the one who's a deadbeat
>>
AQ
Should I do a PhD?
>>
>>37764746
Science
>>
>>37764744
>646
nobody is saying he isn't a POS but that's why you extricate yourself from the situation by aborting the child. But let's face it, like a typical retard, you chased chad and lost.

Abort the kid, find a simp to take care of you.
>>
>>37764744
G's feelings for me?
>>
>>37764702
doesn't change the fact that you're a creepy incel
>>
>>37764769
>creepy incel

Only faggots and loser women use this. If chad was asking the query, nobody would be calling him a creepy loser.
>>
>>37764765
Fuck off. Wow.
>>
>>37764758
I'm not killing a white kid. Why dont you be my simp and take care of me and the kid
>>
>>37763699
Don't name it. It is not going to come to full term. Sorry. Naming will cause more pain.
>>
>>37764755
Was thinking art based not gonna lie, I am fucking good though
>>
>>37764781
It's not a kid any more than my sperm is a million children. Abort it before the kid grows up to be resentful for mom being a dumb cunt and raising a bastard.
>>
>>37764772
Chad wouldn't even be on this shithole of a website dumb little shit
>>
>>37764765
>>37764777
God’s trips of truth confirm that g man must indeed fuck off.
>>
>>37764831
Don't need trips to know he's a delusional faggot
>>
>>37764830
how little you know.
>>
>>37764844
man you're retarded
>>
>>37764125
maybe this all wouldn't have happened if you said yes to the surrogacy deal
>>
>>37764860
Naw I'm just pointing out that chads do in fact come here but they're obviously rare.
>>
>>37764866
kek, exactly she's a retard for not taking that deal.
>>
Trading
no Martin faggot or creepy third party incel queries
>>
>Devil and tower keep appearing together in readings
What do they want from me?
>>
>>37764901
What is a third party incel query
>>
>>37764923
Asking a query about someone else that has absolutely no bearing/connection to you, like this query: >>37764629
>>
>>37764908
break free
>>
>>37764901
>Being this assblasted over people figuring out you're a slut
You're just getting mad because readers can tell you're a slut. Go suck some dick and calm your tits.
>>
>>37764964
lmao what
>>
AQ
Am I going to be in a relationship with M?
>>
trading
>>
New >>37765042
>>
aq
y doesn't a (f) ever show any respect for me?
>>
>>37765062
A doesn't think disrespecting you is okay because you are seen as weak.
>>
>>37765075
and yet she still disrespects me?
>>
>>37765075
>>37765113
*A does think
>>
>>37765120
ohhh ok that makes a lot more sense. she must be insecure af then

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.