[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Don't shit up the thread with "proofs" that don't pertain to pic related. Only answer how this is possible on a globe or flat earth model, no other debates, no curvature, nothing only hurricanes and how they work on either model
>>
>>37760706
It's just bullshit that they made up. Disinfo by the deep state to cover up flat earth.
>>
>>37760706
Nothing south of Venezuela is real.
>>
>>37760706
Wouldn't this work on both a globe earth and a flat earth? Why exactly wouldn't it on either one?
>>
>>37760744
Seems to be no real reason that they can't cross the equator however they simply don't
>>
File: ray2.jpg (26 KB, 600x315)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>37760758
This fucking guy thinks there's an equator
>>
>>37760706
Because these storms are electromagnetic in nature and the polarity at the equator is 0.
>>
>>37760782
I'm open to the idea of there being no equator but in the OP, there's clearly an equator with no storms crossing it.
>>
>>37760743
Buenos Aires is real
>>
>>37760874
No it's not. Have you ever met anyone from Buenos Aires?
>>
>>37760884
>>37760874
Not even 10 posts in and you guys are off topic
>>
>>37760935
The post is about hurricanes refusing to pass over the so called "equator." There is no "equator" because the existence of an equator implies the existence of things on one side or the other of said equator. He thinks that the landmasses shown on that map, that hurricanes north of the alleged "equator" don't cross over, exist. There is no equator, half the shit in the picture in the OP doesn't exist, and that's why hurricanes don't pass over it. It doesn't exist, that's why they can't pass over it. There's nothing to pass over TO.
>>
>>37760956
So Australia doesn't exist to this guy?
>>
>>37761028
No. Australia was invented to market goyslop to the Americans and contribute to the ongoing obesity crisis that they're currently experiencing via the bloomin' onion.
>>
>>37760874
Not after the bugs attacked....
>>
>>37761042
I am thankful Ill never be this brain rotten
>>
>>37760706
storms in the north spin counter-clockwise and storms in the south spin clockwise.

That means to cross the equator you have to stop and reverse direction.
>>
>>37761045
>he fell for the Terran psyop
>>
>>37761059
>you
>>
I think they just generate in tropical or sub tropical regions then head in the general direction of the nearest pole. Ones that form in the northern tropics head generally north (with some east west variation) and vice-versa. Since the opposite pole is never closer, it has no reason to cross.

Ignore the flat earthers. They're just here to poison wells or were dumb enough to drink from a poisoned well.
>>
>>37760706
Looks like they start at the equator, or close to it
>>
>>37761188
No hurricane can form within 5 degrees of the equator.
>>
>>37760706
I'll bite the bait because I want to have some "med skipping day" fun: Flat Earthers can't explain neither their own models, nor the actual globe, and then come up with shit like this. Try explaining how the hurricanes move without Coriolis.
>>
File: Hadley-cells.gif (110 KB, 600x320)
110 KB
110 KB GIF
>>37760706
>>37760706
> Equator most direct sun, most heat, heat rises
> wind blowing towards equator plus rotation causes trade winds
> storms caused by cold front pushing water air up or warm front ramping off cold front

Uh that's all I know but I think the trade winds thing keeps everything consistent there
>>
>>37761061
Coriolis Effect. The truth rears its ugly head.
>>
>>37761061
You dare use mainstream science in this board.
>>
>>37760706
uh something related to how water swirls down the drain in the opposite direction in the southern hemisphere
but high school science was a long time ago for me
>>
You make a good point OP. Nothing to add here except I want to see a storm try to cross the equator, that'd be interesting and maybe a little catastrophic (if not solely from the scientists' reactions).
>>
Cyclones or hurricanes typically don't cross the equator due to the Coriolis effect, which is crucial in the formation and direction of these storms. Here’s a more detailed look at why this phenomenon occurs:

Coriolis Effect: This is a force caused by the Earth's rotation. It causes moving air and water to turn to the right in the Northern Hemisphere and to the left in the Southern Hemisphere. This effect is essential for the development of the spin in cyclones and hurricanes.

Zero Coriolis at the Equator: The Coriolis effect is zero right at the equator. Without this effect, there is no force available to help develop the necessary rotation in weather systems. As a result, cyclones and hurricanes rarely form near the equator and cannot maintain their structure if they move across it.

Wind Shear: The direction and speed of winds change sharply from the Northern to the Southern Hemisphere. When a cyclone approaches the equator, these differences in wind patterns (wind shear) can disrupt its structure, making it difficult for the storm to maintain its intensity or even continue as a coherent system if it tries to cross the equator.
>>
>>37764608
look anon, you cant just bring this sensible shit here. you know that? do you, punk?
>>
>>37764931
Anon, if you want to see the real shit, you have to distill all presented instances into what they truly are
To exist as you do in your mind, in the physical, is possible, you're just too busy taking nonsense like this seriously to pursue that goal
>>
>>37765407
what you fail to comprehend is that up now in over vibrations knowledge dimensions and spiritual. What possible is blue sleeps faster than wednesday. open yourself.
>>
>>37760758
If I had to take a guess the Coriolis effect isn't a thing at the equator which is a driving force for the spiral shape of hurricanes, so they begin to unravel near the equator as the Coriolis effect flips to the opposite direction.
>>
>>37766427
The Coriolis effect acts like a road and the hurricanes act like wheels rotating on that road. Things above the line roll one direction and the hurricanes below the line roll the opposite direction.
>>
>>37764608
Coriolis doesn't exist. It is never taken into account for anything meaningful. Fact.
>>
>>37760884
>Have you ever met anyone from Buenos Aires?
>>
>>37760706
>tells people not to use any related evidence.

hurricanes are part of this world system and you cant account for them without mentioning all the related details of the whole system.
>>
>>37769083
Retard I just didn't want people spamming copy pastas proving or disproving flat earth as I'm only currently interested in this specific topic. Anything related to hurricanes is fine, so weather patterns, sea patterns, etcetera.
But I didn't want retards bringing up shit like constellations, or being able to see mountains thousands of miles away, which j think you can agree have absolutely no bearing on hurricanes. Every thread even closely related to FE gets spanned from both sides, of which I'm sure they're just bots.
I've made up my mind on a number of things and don't want to deal with idiots derailing my thread to talk about how the North Star isn't visible in Australia or how the moon looks different depending on your latitude.
Anything pertaining to hurricanes is fair game for the thread.
>>
>>37761077
lol. lmao even.
>>
The sun and moon are local and track along the equator under the dome. Their passage creates the prevailing winds (trade winds) and eddies (coriolis effect). Cyclones require spin to keep their precipitation from quenching their updrafts of warm moist air, and the spin (eddies from the passage of the sun and moon) isn't present at the equator, but only north and south of it.

windy.com nixed their azimuthal equidistant world view, because it was too easy to see this.
>>
>>37760758
i heard they rotate in the other direction on the southern half. So on the equater they wouldnt rotate..?
>>
>>37767010
funny that they fill artillery manuals with correction data for it then. almost as if they dont want to hit the target.
>>
>>37760706
This is just off the top of my head:
Observations show that no hurricanes form within 5 degrees latitude of the equator. People argue that the Coriolis force is too weak there to get air to rotate around a low pressure rather than flow from high to low pressure, which it does initially. If you can't get the air to rotate you can't get a storm.
>>
>>37760706
The Corvallis effect isn't real all video below the IMAGINARY equator is mirrored by the satanic globohomo cabal. You can tell because all the words on signs are gibberish you can't read, globetard.
>>
>>37770157
And to cross it they'd have to start spinning back the other way, draining their momentum until they disappear.

Proof of glove is as simple as having a guy in New York and Chile both video flushing their toilet.
Or one guy in Uganda moving a funnel back and forth between the two sides for tips
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pWc9SfwnSxM
>>
>>37771542
>The Corvallis effect
Everyone know this only exists in the vicinity of Portland OR and has nothing to do with storms and such. It mostly turns people in homosexual wiccans.
>>
>>37760844
best post, +1bump
>>
>>37771558
>Or one guy in Uganda moving a funnel back and forth between the two sides for tips
...do you REALLY think the Coriolis force is so strong that it can be demonstrated over a distance of a few yards?
>>
File: 169.gif (110 KB, 294x233)
110 KB
110 KB GIF
>>37760706
You can't be a real mystic if you aren't also a physicist, you literal ape.
>>
>>37771297
This pretty much. The circulation of air within the cells at the equator is almost like the wheels of a conveyor belt. Because it receives the most consistent sunlight, there's always a surplus of heat that wants to move outwards where there's lower pressure. It will also have apparent. deflection to being on a rotating body.
>>
>>37772070
That's the problem with anything /x/ related. People use it as some sort of real life cheat code that completely ignores reality and means you can just make shit up.
>>
>>37760706
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intertropical_Convergence_Zone
>>
>>37760884
I am from Buenos Aires almost everyone I ever met in person is from Buenos Aires.
>>
>>37772259
>>
>>37761831
>plus rotation
kek
>>
>>37773516
¿Estás de broma? Un tipo dice que los de Buenos Aires no existen y te pones a discutir con él, ¿validándolo?
Si que te guafoloforió.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.