[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1589225314382.jpg (59 KB, 588x391)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
This thread is for the opposite of Cognitohazards, ideas and concepts that make life seem better. I'll start with:
>There's no need for an enemy in every circumstance
>life is what you make it
>free will is a universal law and "no" is a complete sentence that can change the course of your destiny
Things like that; let us share and discuss
>>
>>37764488
> Why suffer when you can just be free from the suffering.
brain switch.
>>
>>37764604
I like that, thanks Anon
>>
File: tactic.jpg (14 KB, 331x370)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>37764488
checked.

Is TikTok a tactic?
>>
>>37764488
>enhance yourself with tolle
cold? just light yourself on fire
>>
>>37764735
Not at all. It's well documented that Western tiktok feeds are brain rot inducing. Now, if you have the Chinese version of the app it's not as bad given that their content bends towards the educational, meaning the odds of running onto cognition-enhancing content would likely be higher.
>>
Fear is the root of all evil, for it is the true opposite of love
>>
File: 12PYAaNnPB.jpg (73 KB, 650x650)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>
File: Kaneki Ken _ icons.jpg (39 KB, 736x736)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>37764488
Let's pretend nobody is fucking you in the ass
That's a great plan
>>
>>37764930
is every circumstance you find yourself in a person fucking you in the ass?
>>
>>37764944
Currently? Yes
There's a spirit fucking me in the ass constantly
>>
>>37764488
Checked
>>37764604
This. Take the stoicpill. Pic related.
>>
File: reddit frog.jpg (15 KB, 255x247)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>37764959
>just stop acknowledging there's a problem
>>
>>37764962
>It's not a problem with society if it doesn't effect me, I feel lovely
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7Do1JCeSzk
>>
>>37764962
>just waste all your time and energy fighting things you can't change
Looks like you're the plebbitor, anon
>>
>>37764987
So Then What Laws Did the plebeians Enact?
>>
>>37764987
>never try

>>37764974
>be an NPC
>>
>>37765007
Nice strawman, faggot. If you weren't a moron, you'd know what you can change and what you can't, and act accordingly.
>>
>>37765007
>God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference
>>
Treat others the way you would like to be treated
>>
>>37765490
While this sounds nice this is a bad and impractical advice given the nature and existence of yin and yang.
>>
God exists.
>>
>>37765490
Not with women. Treat them like shit, they'll treat you like a king
>>
>>37766032
What would you suggest?
>>
>>37765490
Based and goldpilled
>>
File: 200w (2).gif (244 KB, 200x200)
244 KB
244 KB GIF
Did people really dream in black and white?
Interestingly the inline graph television of the time
>>
Everyone is psychic. The whole universe is psychic, and you're the odd one out. They can read your thoughts but are waiting to see if you can communicate accurately and honestly.
>>
>>37766838
Let me put this straight, Utopian Riches or not Utopian Riches or Other. Not just a Dystopian Foom merely because no Utopian Riches.
>>
>>37764955
Do kegles and exercise your root chakra
>>
>>
>>37766202
Treat others as they treat you.
>>
File: IxE.gif (2.31 MB, 360x360)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB GIF
>>37766897
>897
yup
>>
>>37766112
>posting cognitohazards in the cognitenhancer thread
you should be ashamed of yourself but you'll wipe your tears with your glowie paycheck anyways
>>
>>37764488
Inspirobot is like 95% Cognitive Enhancer content (might not be an accurate percentage)
>>
>all is one
>as above, so below
>>
>>37764488
if something can be abused it will be.
>>
>>37767313
That's not very Cosmic or anything suffud |
>>
>>37767313
W.t.h. did You even just post
>>
>>37764955
Stop blaming the world. You just like black cock up your arse
>>
>>37767373
I never said the cock was black, glowie
>>
>>37767313
>>37767358
>>37767370
I thought it was a bad statement at first but it can be positive if you add that means you should chose to never allow yourself to be abused.
>>
>>37764955
Is it a disease?
>>
>>37767412
No
Why? You wanted to catch?
>>
>>37767373
I want more stuff, bro. Send me some straight sex, no more homo.
>>
use your time on this board to help others who seem to be suffering and ignorant in ways you were. if you want to experience something paranormal love and respect yourself, help and be kind to others.
>>
We all die so you're not alone in your fear of death.
>>
File: IMG_5155.jpg (563 KB, 2048x1762)
563 KB
563 KB JPG
>>37764488
Shit happened to you in the past, but look at you now, it has no effect on you.
Whatever’s going on, it too, will pass.
>>
>>37766838
Well, I’m not gonna. Why are they waiting for me anyway? Do I get some sort of prize?

Being psychic is psychologically toxic anyway. I’m happy the way I am.
>>
File: PXL_20221226_205746043~2.jpg (1.07 MB, 1922x2654)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
>>37766838
Prove it?
>>
All beings are alike in wanting to be happy and not suffer.

Escaping suffering yourself and teaching others how to do the same is the unexcelled aspiration.
>>
>>37764959
>Take the stoicpill.
yes, do this if you want to forge the most brittle armor.
stay vulnerable, to a point, allow yourself to be hurt so you don’t crumble the next time, and there will be a next time, something pierces your defenses.
>>
File: Ramza1 (2).jpg (56 KB, 360x647)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>37764838
Love is a product of truth as is beauty or even justice. Fear is neutral it is like respect and it is phobos flight or fright. Its your will to live even. The root of all evil is in actuality ignorance
>>
File: 1649357084502.jpg (215 KB, 1080x1285)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
That salvation/Godhood/Dao is intuitive and in line with Man. If a man is left in the dark completely, he should still be able to attain it without the need of a church, scripture, teaching, mentor, or any form of systemic religion.

And that every human is important and there exists the concept of "useful humans". God will make use of everyone in order to save everyone AND themselves. You, yourself, in this very moment, are playing a crucial role in somebody's salvation. Even if it's just 1 word or 1 action, it will sent ripples through time and space so that the one anointed will be saves, while you yourself will attain salvation.
>>
>>37765490
Bad advice, a better one and much easier to follow is
>Love others as you love yourself
All this talk of treating and like to be treated and suppose to treat and act as if and as though and all that is bullshit. You will see, if you lover others as yourself, many things fall into place organically and intuitively
>>
>>37764488
based. we need to have more threads like this one to counteract the constant doomposting
>>
>>37771618
This, bumping
>>
>>37764488
Being quarrelsome is conducive to sub-optimal outcomes.
>life is what you make it
The utter helplessness does not exist.
>free will is a universal law and "no" is a complete sentence that can change the course of your destiny
Every person is inviolable in a very real way.

Reworded because I wanted to
>>
>>37764735
I haven't found it to stand out in any way that could be construed as unnatural or directed. In fact, The algorithm that feeds you content based on what you interact with (to include what you search, comment on, or merely watch all the way through) is remarkable imo and responsive. Tiktok is definitely one of those platforms that let you set the terms and choose what you interact with and therefore is something that is conducive to good or evil (or neither-good-nor-evil) only according to what each individual use seeks out and continues to associate with.
>>
>>37764773
>given that their content bends towards the educational
If your fyp isn't educational it's a skill issue. Just search some educational topics that interest you and then like/comment/follow when tiktok inevitably feeds you relevant content.
>>
>>37764930
>Let's pretend nobody is fucking you in the ass
I think you missed an option. There is more options than "regard as enemy" and "ignore".
>>
>>37766032
>While this sounds nice this is a bad and impractical advice given the nature and existence of yin and yang.
Disagree. In my experience one can only arrive in a heavenly realm among truly heavenly people (after death or whatever) if they do that. Without doing that, it is impossible.
>>
File: meme-soul-types.jpg (461 KB, 3128x1632)
461 KB
461 KB JPG
>>37765490
>Treat others the way you would like to be treated
boy doesn't that sound nice. well that route teaches you a hardcore lesson:
THERE'S A REASON WE DON'T TREAT SAVAGE MONKEYS LIKE PEOPLE.
truth is, most "people" aren't what we're told they are.
>oh no AI will take over the wooorrrlllddd
guess what. it already has long before man figured out how to make the fancy abacus with the glowy screen.
when you treat an organic flesh-robot like a person, it'll just take take take and drain you dry, then turn on you and eat you alive.
>if only you knew how bad things really are

>>37764773
>Chinese version of the app
do they show the videos of them being eaten by escalators and lathes and getting ran over by suspiciously free-willed-looking vehicles? man some wacky shit going on in China. in many chinese webm threads, i SWEAR it's like the machines know damn well what they're doing: activating and hunting down humans for a quick meal.

k here's whitepills:
- many Gods. or if you're mono, perhaps Monad or AllFather is all you need.
- reincarnation, so when a loved one dies, they're not gone. just elsewhere.
- true people get many chances. just don't blow them all.
- it's all a video game. vidya is supposed to be fun, even when it's hard sometimes.
>>
>>37771183
>You will see, if you lover others as yourself, many things fall into place organically and intuitively
I think this is accurate and authentic guidance
>>
>>37766061
God produces sound and silence. God moves and reposes. God is unconditioned and unconceptable.
>>
>>37766838
Disagree.

>>37767309
If you love others as yourself, you become invulnerable to a non-zero degree.
>>
>>37769597
>if you want to experience something paranormal, love and respect.
ftfy
>help and be kind
>>
>>37770856
>All beings are alike in wanting to be happy and not suffer.
Some beings are unrestrained with regard to what other beings would have them be restrained. Some beings are thoughtless with regard to the well-being of others. Some beings are restrained with regard to what others beings would have them be restrained.

All beings are alike in wanting to be happy and not suffer.
>>
File: holocaust-denier-hat.jpg (69 KB, 685x962)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>37771148
>And that every human is important and there exists the concept of "useful humans". God will make use of everyone in order to save everyone AND themselves. You, yourself, in this very moment, are playing a crucial role in somebody's salvation. Even if it's just 1 word or 1 action, it will sent ripples through time and space so that the one anointed will be saves, while you yourself will attain salvation.
this is real interesting. but it overlooks a few things. some people are disposable objects meant to be used up and discarded. and things that save some lost souls going down a dark path... that shit gets HEAVY. like "that's the end of a shortened playthrough, their vessel is too beat up to continue, their path ends in a dead end corner trap, only way out is up". that shit gets hard. it gets really really hard. some lives are disposable (hylics), some lifetimes are warnings of what not to do. but we all must FAFO. God forces us to sin, because God lives through us, and even Gods want to FAFO more often than you'd think.

>>37766112
>Treat them like shit, they'll treat you like a king
notice what kind of "people" are like this. subservient, socially cannibalistic, would probably LITERAL cannibals when not being watched. bipedal beasts. but they'll still backstab the king when they think they can get away with it. long-term thinking? they don't have that. they live in the eternal now.

>>37766978
>Treat others as they treat you.
bipedal beasts, when they think they have the upper hand, will snarl like rabid dogs, pout like children, throw hands in your face, their jabbing fingers half an inch from your eyeball trying to make you flinch. yelling at the top of their lungs that 2+2=50 because yelling & threats make lies into hard facts. but it's baiting to try to drag you to their level so they can beat you with experience. the more noble, high route is how one escapes the childish animal fight... til you finish it later.
>>
How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?
>>
>>37764604
Not enough. How do u be free?
>>
>>37775702
>>
Become masochistic. Enjoy the pain and then it can't make you suffer.
>>
>>37764488
If only being happy was outside of myself
That would be the perfect excuse.
But to my liking I suffer freedom and love.
I might be suffering cowardly aches of the heart, Just because I'm free to do so.
I could carry heavy stone and leather backpacks and
Why would I be doing it happy?

Get out of the salt.
You look at the mental labyrinth from above. And you go down to walk around without knowing that outside was above.
>>
File: 1702087438629008.jpg (45 KB, 337x324)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
You will shift into harmony with the world, fulfilling your potential, it will be so wonderful you'll be thankful that you suffered because it made this perfection even sweeter. It's impossible to avoid or sabotage this, it's a fate you can't escape so just accept it okay...
>>
>>37778555
Check'd and beyond based
>>
>>37764930
I don't know why you're posting Kaneki in reference to that when his Achilles heel was addressing the elephant in the room.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.