[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4255.jpg (757 KB, 1287x1076)
757 KB
757 KB JPG
>join spiritual group
>”hey anon, you know lucifer was actually the good guy, right?”
>>
>>37764761
They project their emotional problems and hatred of masculine authority figures onto him
>>
>assuming the actual good guy is widely worshipped in this fallen world
>>
what you should relize is neither is good or bad and that kikeanity is mostly to psyop humans into being good slaves
>>
>>37764910
When did you last speak with your dad? Did you enjoy it?
>>
Seems like people will never realize how easy it is to create exoteric control tools out of esoteric knowledge they don't know its there to begin with. The history of the abrahamic religions.
>>
File: GCOL.png (502 KB, 890x891)
502 KB
502 KB PNG
>>
File: 1708733922322376.jpg (12 KB, 392x451)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>join spiritual group
>>
File: 1712856191665659.jpg (39 KB, 511x600)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
Lucifer is just a pawn in god's game. He is playing all of us.
>>
File: shambhala_2024.jpg (515 KB, 1536x2048)
515 KB
515 KB JPG
>>37764982
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYxaPe4pgKU
>>
>>37764934
Your mom enjoyed it when I showed her a good time
>>
maybe he is not the good guy, but a true Christian would forgive and love even Satan itself, because thats the thing you are forgiving when you forgive sins, you are Jesus (which is you) forgiving Satan (which is the sinner, other people that selfishly wronged you)

until we forgive and understand Satan, we wont be able to fully embody the Sonhood of God
>>
>>37764761
Abraham inverted the world with a baby torture ritual. Do not follow anything with child sacrifice.
>>
>>37766630
when you sin you literally are Satan, when you reflect and forgive yourself and others and do better, you literally are Jesus

this is literally, not metaphorical, we are both Satan and Jesus inside us

forgiving and loving yourself literally means forgiving and loving Satan
>>
They rejected his laws and the covenant he had made with their ancestors and the teachings he had warned them to keep. They followed worthless idols and themselves became worthless. They imitated the nations around them although Yahweh had ordered them, “Do not do as they do.”

They forsook all the commands of Yahweh their God and made for themselves two idols cast in the shape of calves, and an Asherah pole. They bowed down to all the stars of heaven, and they worshiped Lord. They sacrificed their sons and daughters in the fire. They practiced divination and sought omens and sold themselves to do evil in the eyes of Yahweh, arousing his anger.

So Yahweh was very angry with Israel and removed them from his presence. Only the tribe of Judah was left, and even Judah did not keep the commands of Yahweh their God. They followed the practices Israel had introduced. Therefore Yahweh rejected all the people of Israel; he afflicted them and gave them into the hands of plunderers, until he thrust them from his presence.
>>
>>37764761
>spiritual group
it was the freemasons wasn't it
or one of their jv league, eagles club or whatever
>>
>>37767652
Alcoholics Anonymous
>>
>>37767665
I see what you're saying
>>
>>37764761
The concept of Lucifer is beyond abrahamic attributions, but even in the abrahamic context Lucifer is both the good guy, the bad guy and that which is impersonal too, such as Venus.

You just need to look at how both the most popular figures in the Bible call themselves Lucifer and find themselves in opposition of each other.
>>
>>37764761
>Oh hey this might be an interesting pdf on spiritual work
>"LUCIFER IS DA GUD GUY"
>DO EVER STOP YOURSELF FROM INDULGING
>SPIRIT CURRENTS and other buzzwords
>>
File: 16633392521830466.jpg (449 KB, 800x1724)
449 KB
449 KB JPG
Heil Lucifer!
>>
>>37764761
>join spiritual group
deserved.
>>
>>37764823
Because they're cowardly bitches.
Its their nature.
>>
>>37766640
technically not correct, you are not literally anything but what you are, its up to you to either give your life to beings who hate you or give to God
>>
File: damn.jpg (36 KB, 800x800)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>37764761
>Implying the one who runs this world is a good guy
Shit, shouldn't have said that. Now the locusts come to kill us all.
2 corinthians 4:4 suggested the devil runs this world. Oh wait I forgot, with conditions. He only runs the people who don't bow to god, otherwise you're safe.
Now stop questioning why all those innocents were tortured and murdered throughout history, that's not only a sin but makes you a blasphemer and that's even worse in his book. Justifies I dunno, eternal torture.
I'm not saying he's the good guy, I'm saying they're the same being.
>>
>>37764910
>not realizing that nearly everyone worships the bad guy by default
>”heh, what makes you think the good guy is REALLY the good guy?!”
mondo cringe
>>
>>37764761
You're asking for that kind of shit if you're joining a "spiritual group" instead of a normal church.
>>
File: gaylord.png (1.27 MB, 1200x675)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
>>37764761
Lucifer is an incel
>>
File: 1713811182705715.jpg (1.29 MB, 2501x1666)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB JPG
>>37764761
>>
File: IMG_4532.jpg (168 KB, 1457x983)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>37764982
Keikaku doori
>>
>>37764928
You mean Catholicism.
>>
>>37766630
It's heresy that demons can be forgiven
>>
File: 20240424_211121.jpg (3.52 MB, 4000x3000)
3.52 MB
3.52 MB JPG
They were best friends in Genesis, (The Almighty Lord God [title and rank] and Helel) Alignments of Morality is a total fantasy, falsehood, and sign that the reader struggles with his own morality in thinking one can be good or bad.

Lucifers expectations and lack of forgiveness exceed that of the Lord God.
Inference can be made that Jesus was in physical altercation with the angels in attempt to enter heaven.
As it states there are violent people in heaven and that one must be as a child to enter the gates.
>>
File: IMG_7351.jpg (6 KB, 300x168)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>37766630
Romans 12:9
Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

Life is not a meme. Sadly I was where you are probably getting. I read all the Morningstar comics by Carey and entertained Luciferianism, but life is not a comic and I am here as a witness to God’s love and mercy. There is no humanity or truth in the devil. The evil one is the furthest from a good guy one could be. The battle with Satan is the LORD’s. We are to be wise against his devices, but to think we alone can do ANYTHING in our own power against him is folly and hubris.
>>
>>37768246
>there is no intelligent design
>I am very smart
>just look at this depiction of a perfectly balanced, functional ecosystem
>yucky!!!!!
Go outside.
The CNS is a miracle in itself. Those spines are beautiful. We can barely make robotic dogs, meanwhile we, a biological chemical engine converting the flora and fauna into electrical impulses to control and maintain a meat puppet AND produce consciousness, just happened?
>>
>>37764910
Evil isnt good and evil powers that facilitate you doing evil yourself isn't good either you literally worship and promote evil and proclaim its good like that one verse in Isaiah
>>
>>37769065

I didn't say there is no intelligent design, I'm in no place to know. I am regularly communicated with by what most people would call the "divine", I simply view the entities as evil.
>>
>>37768711
>>37769091
evil is a choice

Satan made a wrong choice, same as you have
>>
>>37769189
There is duality in everything. One thing dies, another thing gets a tasty meal.
We all run our course and then die. We will feed the Earth. Are the worms evil?
>inb4 parasite derailment
>>
>>37769221

Even duality of good/bad is just another perspective. Whatever worms are, it's not relevant to super intelligent entities except that they're also ultimately guided by cause and effect. They're machines of evil in my view, but they have greater capability to turn from their evil than the worm
>>
>>37769300
>entities
They probably are something maleficent if you're speaking to multiple entities.
If it's the true God, you'll know.
You will feel grace. It feels like a super power, like you cannot be touched.
>>
>>37764761
Lucifer seeks to overcome selfish impulses by destroying the sense of self. He can't understand moral thinking, for him the thought process can only have pratical, selfish goals. For Lucifer morality lies in the being, the process of becoming moral through will, force of will without free will.
>>
>>37766630
You're being set up to take a fall anon. I would bet money that at some point during the tribulation, The Beast is going to claim he's become a Christian and he's forgiven now, and you should forgive him too, and join him.

Enoch said the fallen ones were condemned to hell before the great flood. It's a done deal. They will never be forgiven.
>>
>>37769403
Yeah, I have.
By being a Christian.
Thanks for the reminder bro.
>>
>>37766630
>a true Christian would forgive and love even Satan itself
oh no making some christcucks seeth lmao
>>37768308
that's right!! fucking hate the demons, focus all of your hate
>>
>>37766630
The Wise see evil and Understand.
>>
>>37764761
But unironically tho: https://rumble.com/v4bxb99-vjmp-95-a-luciferian-primer-what-luciferianism-is-and-what-it-isnt.html
>>
>>37764761
I mean he did make it so people even have knowledge in the first place. Any Satanist I've met isn't into raping kids. I'm just saying.
>>
>>37764761
LOL!
>>
Lucifer and Satan are not the same entities. In fact Lucifer isn't in the Bible at all, because it's a Latin name. The entity referred to as Lucifer is referenced in Isaiah and these few verses alone are where most of the Christian lore comes from.
The issue is that the verses are clearly meant to be shitting on the kings of Babylon. Christians don't like that interpretation because it forces them to contend with the fact that the mainstream idea of Satan being a fallen angel is bunk.
>>
It would be a great mistake to think that the existence of Evil in the universe is the error of one individual being inside that universe. It's structural. Built-in.
>>
Lucifer is just a name.
>>
>>37770480
You're confusing Lucifer with Prometheus.
>>
>>37772430
Lucifer and Prometheus are a syncretization of the same core figure which dates back to before the mesolithic period, the same archetype has been used in paganism over and over again. A mysterious male figure who brings knowledge to the ignorant through light/fire and it's often a god of fertility or the sun in most of these pagan currents.

It's the same recycled archetypal figure for the last 10,000 recorded years.
>>
After actually learning about it for a while, you learn Lucifer is actually not a specific person, but an archetype that means a lot of things in a lot of different scenarios. Apollo has a pretty deep lore. Is he from Hyperborea, a psychopomp meant to guide souls to some distant star system? Is he a Solar deity that has 12 frens and defeats the guy that keeps kidnapping him? Is he the moon's twin and husband, who he chases around the horizon every night, spinning the heavens? Or is he all of those? Oh and is he also a Lucifer, who has all of those qualities and a great deal more, like an Azazel, a Thoth or a Jesus? If Azazel was so evil, why was he also so helpful? Thoth was the word-guy, but he also killed the Moon and wore its skin around, but then he also helped weigh everyone's souls and wrote down the results in his book. How does that make him a Lucifer though? Well, he was responsible for creating Kemet, teaching them the ancient knowledge, so it totally fits the theme. Then there's Jesus, who was notorious for profaning the Mysteries like Bruno, "Socrates" (Plato) or Prometheus but also the central figure in a story about some 14 year old virgin that cucked some random carpenter (okay, it was really Cleopatra and Caesar, but that's another story). That same guy, anon, was actually travelling all around the world and learning all of the ancient secrets, initiated in some desert somewhere, at the top of a mountain, in a field of shit somewhere and then on some island in the North. All of them have crazy backstories. Even Prometheus wasn't just a guy that "stole Zeus' fire" one day. He also created us out of clay (sort of like Isis or Enki), so again way more than just him tricking someone and teaching people things he "shouldn't be teaching them".
I don't know about you, but learning about all of the Lucifers made it pretty clear that the normalfags are just simple.
>>
>>37772430
>>37772430
>>37772527
>light/fire and it's often a god of fertility or the sun
Or like when he's a fish-guy or that one time he blinded himself and hung himself from a tree. Oh and then there's that one time where he his brother cut him up into a bunch of pieces and his wife-sister used his dick like a dildo and confusingly gave birth to the same guy sort of. Then that same dude became himself... again... and fought his uncle, lost an eye and became the sun god incarnate... again. Oh and then there's the other time when he became lord of the ocean and told his brother off for being a dick and made a whole race of humans and did them a solid by tricking his brother and now he still hangs around to make sure we don't blow ourselves up and shit.
>>
>>37774853
Are you retarded anon? The figure is a syncretization of the mesolithic "horned god", no, you can't pretend like anything goes.
>>
>Spirit
>Bible
Trolleado by memiurge
>>
File: OOH RED.gif (20 KB, 650x450)
20 KB
20 KB GIF
>>37764761
>lucifer
Jupiter
>satan
Saturn
>>
>>37764928
Bingo, leads you down the Abrahamtard "rabbit hole"
>>
>>37764761
he's sympathetic; not good
>>
>>37766630
You cannot forgive him as he is the metaphysical embodiment of evil. A man can make amends, find faith and attempt to right the wrongs of the past whether it takes five months or fifty years to do so.

Satan is not capable of this as is his nature.
>>
>>37769218
Satan IS evil and will go unrepentant even after being cast into the lake of fire. There is no silver lining to him which is the whole point.
>>
>>37772527
Lucifer refused to bow to man and rebelled against God out of jealously and arrogance

Prometheus fell in love with his creation and saught to better them in defiance of Zeus’ commandments.

They aren’t remotely the same
>>
>>37776927
Sure, but YHVH is a troll.
Anyone walking into a megachurch has seen the jedi pastor force push the congregation and them falling to the ground in atrocious larp.
They're demons faking It.
Gnosticism. No Jesus, full Darkness.
>>
>>37776962
you aren't a rabbi
>>
>>37776963
Do you think if I fund a church and pretend to be a Jedi society Will never notice?
>>
>>37776962
He isn’t a troll, it’s a chessboard and the spritual realm operates under completely different rules than the physical one.

Satan as the antagonist is allowed to exist until his predetermined final death in the lake of fire. You as an individual not falling into darkness and choosing to live a good and honest life by God and his commandments marks you in the spiritual realm and proves you are worthy to enter the Kingdom. That’s it, the finality is that once judgement arrives the literal embodiment of evil and all of his representatives are gone forever. It’s done.

For whatever reason that is the way this has to happen
>>
>>37776944
Both are archetypal teachers or bringers of light that get punished for helping humanity. Of course they are not the same, no one said they are a copy of each other, they're a syncretization. You're not gonna see anything if you start comparing every little detail because details arise from the endemic mythos of that specific iteration of the figure.
>>
>>37777006
They aren’t both bringers of light or illumination, Lucifer rebelled against God for purely selfish reasons whilst Prometheus wanted to help his creation.

This idea of Lucifer being some enlightened and caring figure is nothing but romanticised garbage pushed by the arts scene of the 1700s seeking to redefine him and his story as a neoclassical Greek tragedy.
>>
>>37777032
Lucifer gave eve the knowledge which is light in genesis, Jesus which also holds the title of Lucifer did the same in his time, Prometheus did the same, Pan did the same, Cernunnos did the same, Dionysus did the same, the Green Man did the same, the freemasonic Lucifer did the same and is worshiped as the sun....etc.

Syncretization is about archetypal trends because it's what endemic traditions absorb, Lucifer is an idea.
>>
>>37776740
Venus
>Penis
>>
>>37776994
Blood for the Blood God, Skulls for the Skull throne.
>>
>>37777079
Lucifer isn’t the serpent
>>
>>37777262
You're still on that, you don't listen. Lucifer isn't the serpent, the serpent is Lucifer.
>>
>>37764963
>try and sigilize my name
>get this symbol every time
:(
>>
>>37764761
Hey anon, did you know that Satan was right?
>>
>>37767845
Wrong. He man would never say that. Try again, zoomer.
>>
>>37776722
>b-but Pan and Cernunnos
Sure, further representations. But Enki, Osiris, Azazel, Quetzocoatl, Oannes, Odin, all of these guys are Lucifers. Once again, it's an archetype.
The guy with the Horns (see Moses or Thutmose III) was more like Venus, but you said it's a Solar deity.
>>
>>37776944
The real issue here is you're incapable of switching the perspective around to gather nuance of the story and instead only have dogmatic fixations on anything related to the topic being discussed presently. As such, it's not that you can't understand what we're trying to explain, the issue is that you refuse to.
>>
>>37766630
satan and demons should be seen as rejects, they are not to be loved or forgiven.

Only humans should be forgiven and loved, even if they are possessed by a demon or demons but not the demons themselves
>>
>Join tarot/divination group
>”The Devil is actually a very empowering card”
>>
>>37778250
Normalfags think "Death" is a bad card. It's always funny.
>>
>>37766630
Forgiving someone doesn't mean you have to follow their ways as they wander through the darkness. Forgiveness comes when you understand the truth of god that they are missing, and are the one who can give them proper direction.
>>
>>37778219
I didn't say it's a solar deity, i said it typically ends up as a fertility or solar deity when a tradition absorbs the archetype, it's a trend. But when you observe a tradition you can tell which figure is embodying Lucifer which tells you that the core aspects of the archetype have been maintained for more than 10,000 years.
>>
File: tarot.png (666 KB, 382x668)
666 KB
666 KB PNG
>>37778280
can you blame them I mean
>>
>>37778356
>I didn't say it is except for the time when I said it is sometimes.
Oh, so it is sometimes and isn't sometimes? If it is "sometimes", that means that it is, just only certain times. That's what "often" means, anon. In fact, "often" would mean that it is a notable amount of the time.
>a tradition absorbs the archetype, it's a trend
That part, we're on the same page about.
>>
File: 1619567837290.gif (1.47 MB, 360x360)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB GIF
>>37764761
>>join spiritual group
>>
File: a49.jpg (59 KB, 600x760)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>37764761

Why didnt you just make a group and set rules like "dont say cringe, silly or anything edgy like these example here, pls" anon?
>>
>>37774801
Killyourself. Jesus was born from a virgin
>>
>>37781587
Actually, "virgin" is translated from a word that seems to have just meant "unwed" or maybe "young maiden". There's a lot of controversy over this though, like how it seems that Jesus' grandmother was also a "virgin birth". The truth is, anon, loads of people were "born of a virgin" in those days. This is an absurdly common theme among not just Egyptians (Jesus was Egyptian), but also Greeks.
Now, I don't mean to trivialize your beliefs and I generally enjoy Christians. Maybe before you jump to dogmatic conclusions, you could actually take some time to read a few books, which will help you understand the more refined theories people tend to have. Isn't just going to Church one day a week and listening to a smelly boomer talk about the same mundane shit in the same grandiose but also vapid ways for an hour a bit boring for you? How did you find yourself here if not?
>>
>>37781587
You're just like Mary fr, a virgin.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.