[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6103.jpg (179 KB, 1197x840)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
I usually sleep with my laptop playing YouTube vids at a very low volume, my lamp on, electric blanket and a sleep mask (blindfold)
These past few nights however i’ve been having a terrible time getting to sleep, falling to sleep around 2-3am, waking up briefly at 4am and then waking up for real at 9am etc…
Well last night during my attempts to sleep I was in a quasi sleep/awake stupor for what felt like an hour. I kept seeing CEV of people staring at me menacingly, different people/cartoons/animals/insects/shapes(?) would appear and disappear behind my eyelids all creepily staring at me.
Finally had enough of it and got up, walked around and then was able to fall asleep but needless to say this freaked me the fuck out.
What caused this? I don’t have schizophrenia or a family history of it, was it just a lack of sleep?
Never happened to me before

Don’t take any drugs besides nicotine. I did start taking finasteride on monday but only took 1 pill so far so I doubt it was that.
>>
dumb frogfaggot
>>
based frogfriend
>>
>>37765292
Ask these people the date and time, they'll typically kinda fade away, act really angry and run off, or just disappear instantly.

I once grabbed one of these CEV people while falling asleep (I used the same mind function as when lucid dreaming) and I threatened to ask him the question if he didn't cooperate. I asked his name (which i promptly forgot, but it started with an E and sounded very arabic/aramaic) and hw answered a couple of questions about what he was and why he was there, he was basically just sent to watch and was a shapeshifter. Shit was spooky, I eventually just fell asleep and forget the rest of what happened.

Anyway, ask the date and time in any uncomfortable or bad dream situation, those fuckers absolutely hate it and will be destroyed/repelled(?) By it. On occasion they'll just get mad and attack you ehen you are lucid dreaming, bht for the surface level demon scum, they just bugger right off.

Also, ask God for protection and guidance to become enlightened and closer to him, you'll be shocked how much life turns around, so long as you are 100% sincere and have faith that even the bad times are a psrt of your overall positi ve journey. Good luck, fuck those demons and speak to god.
>>
>>37765416
Thanks but i’m not a schizo i’m just a regular person who doesn’t believe in any of that
Must have just been sleep deprivation
>>
seems to me that you entered the só called hypnagogic state, in which, to summarize, you start to see visual and/or auditory manifestations because the creative part of your brain is tweaking.
>>
>>37765559
oh and also, it usually happens when you're almost asleep
>>
>>37765292
Yeah that's hypnagogia and your subconscious fucking with you. Cultivate self confidence, courage, positive thoughts and all that good stuff and it will stop fucking with you and become your friend.
>>
>>37765340
>>37765393
These are both the same person btw
>>
>>37765292
>electric blanket
Bathing in them EMFs
>>
>>37765941
But it’s comfy
>>
>>37765340
>>37765920
These are the same the other one is someone else
>>
>>37765292
>I usually sleep with my laptop playing YouTube vids at a very low volume, my lamp on, electric blanket and a sleep mask (blindfold)
I just fall asleep wherever I am when I get too tired to stay awake whatever time of day it is.
>>
>>37765941
This.
>>37768898
Just light some candles and take a bath with Enya playing on the stereo if being as gay as possible is your endgame.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.