[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

There are those on /x/ that think the future of humanity lies in globalism and a hivemind, where there is only 1 gender and 1 mind.

This is Sigma's exact philosophy in Mega Man X, where Sigma is the enemy that must be destroyed.

I believe in Variable X. I believe the meaning of life lies in the freedom of life. To do all that you can think of. The endless possibilities.

The "1 gender" thing is an actual threat. Transexual Activists are actively trying to destroy gender so all people can be accepted for who they are. Bullshit at this. Transexuals should actively try to conform to the FEMALE gender and help push Feminism as it's in danger right now.

1 mind on the other hand, will never happen. We will fight Globalism, Nationalism will win. We're closer than we think. Trying to wire even our thoughts together into 1 mind religiously will never happen as well.
>>
>blurry screenshot.png
thread hidden
>>
>>37766801
Every dork on this site and in activist circles is some cringey variation of a cartoon villain. I'm not impressed.
>>
>>37766801
Feminism is the problem. Women having the right to vote lead to the liberalization of America. Man haters directly lead to men wanting to be women instead. Men trying to appear feminist has destroyed all of the core American traditions/beliefs.
>>
>>37766801
The greys want Globalism
The Arachnids want chaos but in the way of unlimited genders, eating poop and all your wildest dreams
The Archons want you to follow the black and white version of the simulation so they can continue to polarise us
Currently the Arachnids are winning and that's a good thing
>>
>>37766801
There's a scenario in which it actually might happen: a new kind of person is born to human mothers. Those new people are telepathic, at least in part. They could unify, but none of the dipshits pushing globalism today would be invited along.
There's a different version of that story where the same telepathy emerges, but it only works within lineages, and we get psychic ethnostates.
>>
>>37766801
>nationalist
>pro feminism
you are a confused person
>>
File: 3281455893264.jpg (264 KB, 857x815)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
>>37766801
>globalism
>NWO
It's literally just a group of demons who wants to be the gods on earth. Basically an ego-trip and roleplay, since thousands of years. Very boring plot.
>>
>>37766801
>Why the UNIFICATION of HUMANITY WONT HAPPEN
It will but not in this techno-schizo way you imagine it. And there will only be 2 genders just like the rest of the universe lmao.
>>
File: 1697208915035640.jpg (41 KB, 518x284)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>37767954
>>
File: We_Can_Do_It__qhtlbj.jpg (215 KB, 1000x1227)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>>37767683
/x/ has no room for hate, we're all thetans here
>>
>>37767116
Tell me more about the Arachnids anon, please. I feel like massaging some spider bums…
>>
16 No.37767954
to be fair anyone who is lord over anyone is a daemon. but that doesn't imply good or bad.
the other shit is cope. because they don't like things out side their defined little cage of labels.

but like you said they are just daemons.
>>
>>37766801
Im all for the unification of mankind... When all races but the European are wiped out.
>b-b-but anon isn't that extremely immoral, you know, killing all those people
Yeah, but it's for the greater good. Just like we wiped out neanderthals, and no one today gives a shit or thinks that was immoral. Heck, today, with our level of technological capability, we could probably do it in a really painless way, like engineer a virus or something that only effects non europeans.
>>
Transhumanism will be Humanity downfall
>>
So you want robots to replace humans? thats the story of Mega Man
>>
>>37766801
Gender doesn't even exist outside the earthly plane. Get your mind out of the gutter, hylic.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.